tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I expressed my concerns with head shops and mom and pop shops having stale or weak kratom. Also, mentioned to heavy how 3g of any strain SHOULD cause some euphoria.

Heavy was kind enough to send me two full bags of Red Bali and Maeng Da.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444870715.275478.jpg

Also, let me note that I haven't taken kratom since July.

Saturday night, tried 2g Bali- nothing
Sunday morning - 3g maeng da - small buzz, euphoria for about 30min
Monday morning- 3g bali - 2hr buzz, opiate like feel
Tuesday morning- 4g maeng da - 1hr buzz, energetic and outgoing
Wednesday morning- 4g maeng da- 1hr buzz, energetic and outgoing

So far, I will say his kratom (powder) is definitely legit.

Thursday - off
Friday- off
Sat- will test 3g bali again
Sun- will test 4g maeng da again

Then a week off. Seeing how quick a tolerance builds with the cumulative dosing.

I will report back how the next few days and nights go when dosing and not dosing. The night I did dose the Bali, I slept pretty well.

If you have q's or would like to know what the name of heavys kratom outlet is, feel free to PM me.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that it's not bunk. Very kind of heavy! Are you going mix the two or is that not advised? How's the taste? What do you mix with? Can you cook with it? I wonder if the heat would be bad? I know I asked lots of questions.....that's because I am interested in finding a legit seller. Thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear that it's not bunk. Very kind of heavy! Are you going mix the two or is that not advised? How's the taste? What do you mix with? Can you cook with it? I wonder if the heat would be bad? I know I asked lots of questions.....that's because I am interested in finding a legit seller. Thanks
1- I'll mix the two Saturday - completely forgot about this lol
2- taste is terrible
3- I mix it with a crystal light packet in 14oz water
4-wouldn't advise cooking with it
5- doubt heat will effect efficacy
6- empty(ish) stomach is best for effects. (I know you didn't ask this, but with a full stomach you'll need more kratom to feel the desired effects)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to get sick
fair enough.... sub'd anyhow! neat to learn about the effects of one strain vs another. I've used kratom several times and much like you, experienced a mild opiate buzz for an hour or so.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting. I've been at 8-10g of the stuff I just ran out of to really feel anything, so I'll have to try some of his out for sure.

He is absolutely right about the taste, it is the worst thing I've ever taken taste wise.

Either toss and wash or parachute it is what I always do. Parachuting it sometimes gets stuck at the back of my throat and then it's game over lol. Coughing, gagging, powder everywhere, almost throwing up.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
What about capping it? Or would that just be a ridiculous amount of pills

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some people cap it themselves and some places sell it already capped. It wouldn't be too many pills, it should be less than 10 per dose.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Have you guys read the write up on this stuff, I'd stay away

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've read plenty about it, I'm not too concerned with anything I've read.

What are you talking about in particular?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
The addiction, the point where heavy usage is the only way to continue getting a high, there's a reason Thailand has banned it. A lot of people landed in the hospital from it, and it was compared to opioids when trying to get off it (once you got to heavy usage)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah. I have no issues with addiction so I am not worried about that ? I only use it a few times a week at most for about 2-3 weeks and then I don't buy anymore for about a week to avoid a tolerance and addiction.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I haven't used Kratom in a good 8 months but when i did I ended up using it everyday, 5-10g Just once per day and this was a good 5-6 months and I run out one day and just didn't bother again. I'm not saying people don't get addicted but I wonder if its not a mental thing sometimes, almost like getting into a routine with it and feeling like you wont have a good day/workout without it?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The addiction, the point where heavy usage is the only way to continue getting a high, there's a reason Thailand has banned it. A lot of people landed in the hospital from it, and it was compared to opioids when trying to get off it (once you got to heavy usage)
You realize the people of Thailand were chewing the leaves from sun up to sun down, so they could work (it's essentially their caffeine, since the plant is indigenous)

Kratom has receptor affinity to the MU and kappa opioid receptor different then opiate receptors.

Kratom is also used to help addicts kick opiate use. Can you get addicted? Absolutely. Abuse of anything can lead to addiction (coffee, sugar, alcohol or kratom)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Kratom in a good 8 months but when i did I ended up using it everyday, 5-10g Just once per day and this was a good 5-6 months and I run out one day and just didn't bother again. I'm not saying people don't get addicted but I wonder if its not a mental thing sometimes, almost like getting into a routine with it and feeling like you wont have a good day/workout without it?
It's probably because you are not predisposed to be an addict. Most addicts were addicts before 1st usage of whatever product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You realize the people of Thailand were chewing the leaves from sun up to sun down, so they could work (it's essentially their caffeine, since the plant is indigenous)

Kratom has receptor affinity to the MU and kappa opioid receptor different then opiate receptors.

Kratom is also used to help addicts kick opiate use. Can you get addicted? Absolutely. Abuse of anything can lead to addiction (coffee, sugar, alcohol or kratom)
Yea i've seen a video about that! I think there was a video of how the altitude when they're working can make them sick or something and when they chewed on the leaves they were fine. and yea they chewed them all day long.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
The addiction piece is dependent on the user. If you have addiction issues, you can get addicted to practically anything and should probably stay away. From what I read, the reason it is illegal in Thailand is because it was interfering with their opioid/heroin trade. Not sure home much truth is in that but there is a lot of info on that subject.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Smoking isn't very practical since it's an entire 3+grams for a dose. I suppose you could try an extract to smoke but I think I read it either doesn't work or just isn't nearly as good like that.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I wouldnt bother... or film it for us if you try it

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That's a shame. I enjoy smoking. Would be better and more affordable than other things to smoke. Ah well.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to say I wish I could smoke or snort alcohol to get drunk. Switch things up a bit. Lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
lol that would be nice. Smoking cigarettes is too grungy and pot is too expensive.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a powdered alcohol out there somewhere.. I don't remember who has it but people sprinkled it into their coffee and on their food!! Lol perfect.

http://www.palcohol.com

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Matt, have you tried dabs yet? 40-60 a g and it lasts me a loooong time, one hit and you're fried

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's not derail my reviews with recreational drug talk. You can start a thread in general chat if you want to

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the milehighkratom review brother!

Looking forward to your higher dose trial.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kratom is a recreational drug IMO

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say this is true for many people. Probably a minority use it for anything else however its pretty damn effective as a analgesic and anti inflammatory. .

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say this is true for many people. Probably a minority use it for anything else however its pretty damn effective as a analgesic and anti inflammatory. .
I don't doubt it, just an observation

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga, what is this stuff? A pwo?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can be, yes.
Dis
Tyga, what is this stuff? A pwo?
See above lol

It worked out perfectly for my broken hand. I quit taking the Vicodin and 600mg Motrin and have been using the kratom in the morning (when my hand is in the most pain) and it has helped significantly. The buzz is nice too, considering I don't drink, smoke or do any of the traditional recreational drugs (not since I've given my life over to Christ)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-mixed 2.5g Bali and 2.5g maeng da
-pain in my hand disappeared
-buzz lasted about and hr and 15 min
-very social with a good amount of clarity. Also, grammar seemed to improve as well as vocabulary selection

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't been hurt in a while to be able feel the effects it has on pain. Maybe I'll try it for whenever I get my wisdom teeth out and sell the pain killers they give me to a friend or something. Lol

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Let's not derail my reviews with recreational drug talk.
Lets not kid ourselves and pretend this is any different or better than recreational drugs. In fact, due to its very real and potent physically addictive properties it is much worse than many recreational drugs that could be discussed.
I am not big on FDA regulation in most cases but there is no way that this should be legally available to be sold as a supplement and in several states it is not. Any company that would sell it is extremely irresponsible and shows a gross disregard for the well being of its potential customers. Obviously displaying an affinity for the almighty dollar more so than the potential effects of the products it sells or the well being of the customers that may unknowingly purchase it.
Funny how I never see any companies that sell it warn of the dangers of the physically addicting properties that are inherent to this compound when there is no way you can possibly research it at all without be well aware of them.
A disgrace.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets not kid ourselves and pretend this is any different or better than recreational drugs. In fact, due to its very real and potent physically addictive properties it is much worse than many recreational drugs that could be discussed.
I am not big on FDA regulation in most cases but there is no way that this should be legally available to be sold as a supplement and in several states it is not. Any company that would sell it is extremely irresponsible and shows a gross disregard for the well being of its potential customers. Obviously displaying an affinity for the almighty dollar more so than the potential effects of the products it sells or the well being of the customers that may unknowingly purchase it.
Funny how I never see any companies that sell it warn of the dangers of the physically addicting properties that are inherent to this compound when there is no way you can possibly research it at all without be well aware of them.
A disgrace.
You can't be serious. Do you go up in arms about DS/PH/PS too? Small disclaimers do not change people's ignorance.

Everything's addictive to a degree. Someone who has drank pots of coffee for 5 years and decides to stop will have headaches that register as migraines, can have sweats much like an addict kicking a heroin. Not to mention the craving of a stimulant.

Let's not "kid" ourselves here

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A disgrace.
I see where you are coming from but let me add a different perspective. I believe we are not truly a free nation. I can't possess Testosterone, a male hormone that occurs naturally in my own body without it being a felony. However a 14 year old girl can get female hormones without their parents consent. Why? Because someone thinks they should control what goes into our bodies as adults. If I research a product (natural and legal plant) and know the risks then as a grown man I should be able to make that choice without some government bureaucrat telling me how to live my life.

Kratom is a plant that has drug like effects. It can be addicting and it can harm a small percentage of the population. I agree that this should be communicated by companies that sell it. I in fact do communicate this on various forums. I would say I agree strongly with your position in this area.

I also think it should be discouraged that minors use it.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
You can't be serious. Do you go up in arms about DS/PH/PS too? Small disclaimers do not change people's ignorance.

Everything's addictive to a degree. Someone who has drank pots of coffee for 5 years and decides to stop will have headaches that register as migraines, can have sweats much like an addict kicking a heroin. Not to mention the craving of a stimulant.

Let's not "kid" ourselves here
I am 100% serious and if this is the best you have it does nothing less than bolster and support my position. The closest thing you said to true and Kratom is the "addict kicking heroin" however the context you used it in was wrong. That is what should be talked about when people talk about the potential dangers of Kratom and when they describe the withdrawal symptoms. In fact Kratoms binding affinity to Mu receptors is greater than that of the majority of opiates, including suboxone. This makes the withdrawal in many cases more severe.
That being said this binding affinity can also be used as a positive, allowing addicts to alleviate withdrawal from other opiates and use Kratom to cease opiate abuse.
The point is this, IMO something so potent with the obvious potential for abuse should in fact be regulated. Am I an FDA fanboy- hell no but it some cases it is a necessity and IMO this is one. We are not talking about psychological addiction here, we are talking a physical addiction. The difference between the 2 is blatantly obvious.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Kratom is a plant that has drug like effects. It can be addicting and it can harm a small percentage of the population. I agree that this should be communicated by companies that sell it. I in fact do communicate this on various forums. I would say I agree strongly with your position in this area.

I also think it should be discouraged that minors use it.
If this in fact is the case and you are open and honest in your marketing and warn users of the potential dangers as well as discourage use among minors as well then I feel given the lack of regulation this is the most responsible way to sell this product. It would seem for a good portion of my contentions we do in fact agree.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If this in fact is the case and you are open and honest in your marketing and warn users of the potential dangers as well as discourage use among minors as well then I feel given the lack of regulation this is the most responsible way to sell this product. It would seem for a good portion of my contentions we do in fact agree.
Yes, we openly admit its potential for addiction and its potential to harm in a small number of users.

Btw, I have not made a single dollar since starting this in February. Its been tough work with road blocks at every turn. Greed is really not a factor to be honest. I honestly believe in this herbal remedy and I use it often. I have also seen a number of guys and gals wean off opiates with Kratom that are no longer addicted.

Anyway, I do appreciate your feedback.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know a lot of vendors are having a ton of problems with shipping. They're losing a lot of money on seized Kratom while trying to leave the origin countries and things like that.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of vendors are having a ton of problems with shipping. They're losing a lot of money on seized Kratom while trying to leave the origin countries and things like that.
Customs is tough unless you have everything certified and even then the FDA can take their sweet time processing the packs. We follow all the regulatory laws during importation and its still a long drawn out process.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Yes, we openly admit its potential for addiction and its potential to harm in a small number of users.

Btw, I have not made a single dollar since starting this in February. Its been tough work with road blocks at every turn. Greed is really not a factor to be honest. I honestly believe in this herbal remedy and I use it often. I have also seen a number of guys and gals wean off opiates with Kratom that are no longer addicted.

Anyway, I do appreciate your feedback.
Wish we could get kratom in Australia

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blending 2.5g maeng da and the Bali was the best as far as clarity, social aspect and pain relieving went.

The powders are gone.

Highly recommend mile high as a supplier for anyone who takes kratom.

*Disclaimer* - this is a drug, consume with caution and understand if you've had any problems with recreational drugs in the past, this may trigger you. Research and make an educated decision

Thanks heavyiron for the opportunity to test your kratom.

*another note, I don't take this stuff regularly. Since I ran out of the kratom heavy sent me, I more than likely won't get any for 3-4 months.