Finding the holy grail with Anabolic Trinity (Sponsored)

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
First off thank you to Strong Supplement Shop (and their great reps) and Hard Rock Supplements for a chance to log Anabolic Trinity!

For those not familiar Anabolic Trinity features 25mg ostarine, 100mg laxogenin, 300mg epiandro and 500mg of agmatine. That's a killer combination I look forward to experiencing and sharing with y'all over the next 8 weeks.

Now about me..

Ht:6'2
Wt: 245 (will change prior to starting I'm sure)
BF: 18% last tested 2 months ago via bod pod

Measurements: will update prior to started Anabolic Trinity

Training is a 4 day split in the following with the following layout.

-chest/shoulders
-legs
-back
-triceps/biceps
-rest
-repeat

I do various types of cardio at least 5 days a week HIIT, Tabata, steady state. I hate it all but it has to be done.

Diet is for fat loss but lean muscle gain at the same time. It's low calorie but every 9 days I have a cheat meal and calorie surplus. I've grown to dislike the word recomp but I guess that's what you can call it.

Macros will be the following

Protein-300g
Carbs-200g
Fat-60g

Pct will consist of..

Nolva 20/10/10/10
OL Super PCT or LGI Rehab

I've ran ostarine and laxogenin before and loved it and look forward to the past comparison. This will be my first time running epiandro but certainly not my most "hardcore" supplement I've taken.

Alright now that my intro is done lets get some followers in here that are as hype as I am!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In man! Can't wait to see how it treats you :)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for Gainz brah;)
8 weeks. This should be a good one. I hope he posts some before and afters. Should be able to see some real body changes in two months on this stack

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks. This should be a good one. I hope he posts some before and afters. Should be able to see some real body changes in two months on this stack
Yep, plus I've seen the gains(losses) Carminb1 has already made. Amazing. Hopefully he'll post pics from when he began his fitness journey as well.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Yep, plus I've seen the gains(losses) Carminb1 has already made. Amazing. Hopefully he'll post pics from when he began his fitness journey as well.
Thanks brother I appreciate that. You know I'll put in the work. And y'all will definitely get photos for comparison!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! This thread is already MOVING!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Thanks for everyone so far who is following along. It'll help keep me motivated even more then I already am!

Attached a photo for those unfamiliar with exactly how far I've come. The left photo wasn't even my biggest, 425lbs was. This photo compares myself from 330lbs-230lbs. Yes I weigh about 20lbs more now but my bf% checks every 3 months has proven its been lean muscle gains as well. Still would like to get back down to 230lbs to truly see more of a difference.

I did all of my weight loss naturally, no surgery. I've done my share of "bulks and cuts" and have found a happy medium just training for constant improvement and eating for sanity and results at the same time.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride guys and I'm committed to these next 8 weeks 100%!

CJNator

Awards
Awesome progress man! What's your insta name?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for everyone so far who is following along. It'll help keep me motivated even more then I already am!

Attached a photo for those unfamiliar with exactly how far I've come. The left photo wasn't even my biggest, 425lbs was. This photo compares myself from 330lbs-230lbs. Yes I weigh about 20lbs more now but my bf% checks every 3 months has proven its been lean muscle gains as well. Still would like to get back down to 230lbs to truly see more of a difference.

I did all of my weight loss naturally, no surgery. I've done my share of "bulks and cuts" and have found a happy medium just training for constant improvement and eating for sanity and results at the same time.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride guys and I'm committed to these next 8 weeks 100%!

1st of all CONGRATS ON THE PROGRESS YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE!!!

I look forward to comparing notes on this journey, I am plenty excited to run ANABOLIC TRINITY also-GOOD LUCK!!!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
1st of all CONGRATS ON THE PROGRESS YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE!!!

I look forward to comparing notes on this journey, I am plenty excited to run ANABOLIC TRINITY also-GOOD LUCK!!!
Thanks Big T! Worse part of my successes has been the loose skin but really it's so miniscule compared to the weight I've lost. Look forward to comparing notes also I'll keep a look out for your log!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Big T! Worse part of my successes has been the loose skin but really it's so miniscule compared to the weight I've lost. Look forward to comparing notes also I'll keep a look out for your log!
pm dsade....I think maybe he might have something to help you with that loose skin!!!!

good luck!!!!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Well what do we have here? Two nice bottles of Anabolic Trinity that's what! Needless to say today will be day 1 of dosing 4 caps a day.

I already did my morning workout of chest/shoulders but tomorrow morning its leg day! From my past cycle it took about 3 weeks to feel the ostarine kick in. I don't have any experience with epiandro so not sure when I'll "feel" it.

Let the gains begin!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress already man, true inspiration!
I'm subbed for gains.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome progress already man, true inspiration!
I'm subbed for gains.
Yeah his progress thus far truly is amazing and extremely rare. Not too many people have that kind of willpower.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Yeah his progress thus far truly is amazing and extremely rare. Not too many people have that kind of willpower.
Thanks man I appreciate it. Working out has never been the issue what so ever, diet was. I wrecked my metabolism during my initial huge weight loss before I started lifting. You're talking eating 1,200 calories and maybe getting in 100g of protein a day if I was lucky. Weight loss stopped and in my head I needed to "lower" the calories. There was times I consumed 800 a day and that was it. My body was giving me signs that I was messing myself up and needed a change.

Gradually increased the calories and educated myself on macro's and correct nutrition. Still searching for my perfect macro ratio as we speak. Stopped doing an hour of cardio and started lifting weights with a simple 5x5 program. It was amazing when I started actually growing shoulders and when I flexed my chest and lats that it was visible. That's when I fell in love with it and realized this is one thing I can do for myself forever and no one can take it from me.

The one thing I still struggle with is diet without a doubt. I can eat perfect Monday-Friday and then the weekend its thrown to the wolves. None the less I still see progress but know I can and will do better.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
First workout is done guys!

10/18/15

Warm up with hip abductor, don't keep track of weight or reps on this.

Leg Ext 4x15 130x2 150x2
Squat 4x10 225x2 245x2
Leg Press 4x15 500x4
1 leg leg press 4x10 90
Hamstring Curl 4x10 130x2 150x2
Standing cable hamstring curl 4x10 60x4
BB Glute Raise 4x10 135x4
Seated Calve 4x15 135x4
Standing BB Calve 4x15 225

20min of low intensity cardio

Great workout in the books. I recently switched gyms because my past wellness center was being dicks and locked up equipment like flip tires, power sleds and battle rope for classes only. Makes no sense but whatever this ones closer to home and I love it so far.

Nothing to report from the Anabolic Trinity side of course it's only the 2nd day of dosing. Anybody have any recommendations for hair thinning? I've been very prone to it since a LGD cycle I did a while back. Alright time to set my fantasy football line up it's Sunday guys!

CJNator

Awards
I don't think osta will affect it and the same with LGD. I have a receding hairline and I've been fine on LGD and past osta cycles.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800 mgs. Beta sitosterol for hair thinning. It helps protect hair follicles from the DHT created by the Epiandro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I appreciate it. Working out has never been the issue what so ever, diet was. I wrecked my metabolism during my initial huge weight loss before I started lifting. You're talking eating 1,200 calories and maybe getting in 100g of protein a day if I was lucky. Weight loss stopped and in my head I needed to "lower" the calories. There was times I consumed 800 a day and that was it. My body was giving me signs that I was messing myself up and needed a change.

Gradually increased the calories and educated myself on macro's and correct nutrition. Still searching for my perfect macro ratio as we speak. Stopped doing an hour of cardio and started lifting weights with a simple 5x5 program. It was amazing when I started actually growing shoulders and when I flexed my chest and lats that it was visible. That's when I fell in love with it and realized this is one thing I can do for myself forever and no one can take it from me.

The one thing I still struggle with is diet without a doubt. I can eat perfect Monday-Friday and then the weekend its thrown to the wolves. None the less I still see progress but know I can and will do better.
it has been said before many times-probably because it is true----slow and easy, think of it as a marathon not a sprint.

I would continue to at least have ONE cheat day a week, if nothing else to reset the fatburning process!!! I went from 260 down to 200 in around a year, and am very happy I went slow!!!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
it has been said before many times-probably because it is true----slow and easy, think of it as a marathon not a sprint.

I would continue to at least have ONE cheat day a week, if nothing else to reset the fatburning process!!! I went from 260 down to 200 in around a year, and am very happy I went slow!!!
Yeah man I here you I was ignorant and misinformed at the beginning of my journey years ago. I preach to people now not to ever get upset about a 2lb loss and be happy with it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I here you I was ignorant and misinformed at the beginning of my journey years ago. I preach to people now not to ever get upset about a 2lb loss and be happy with it!
absolutely....

btw-since you got your trinity already hoping mine comes tomorrow!!! I don't know about the 'sarm' but the other ingredients I think will be felt before 3 weeks!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
10/19 Back/Traps

SA Pulldowns 4x12 60x2, 80x2
WG Pulldowns 4x12 120x2, 140x2
CG Pulldowns 4x12 100x2, 110x2
RG Pulldowns 4x12 120x4
BB Row 3x8 135,155,185
DB Row 3x10 80x3
Seated Cable Row 3x12 100x3
Cable Upright Row 4x10 100x4
DB Shrug 4x10 65
20 min of steady state cardio

Another good workout in the books and diet has been working out nicely and haven't felt too hungry. Trying to get some active pictures and videos for y'all but my training partner keeps bailing on 5am workouts lol. Going to really focus on getting the needed sleep for recovery these next 8 weeks. Ive always been terrible with that and run off of 6 hours but it does become difficult with my job and call schedule. Just another goal to reach with this log!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man. I hate it when partners bail lol. Keep pushing and look forward to the videos and pics.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome back/trap workout! Can't wait to see the results you get!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Nice workout man. I hate it when partners bail lol. Keep pushing and look forward to the videos and pics.
All the time you don't even know. I don't mind it though it helps me keep the intensity up better alone.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
10/20/15 Arms

CG Bench 4x10 185,205,225x2
Rope Overhead Ext 4x10 100x4
Rope Pushdown 4x10 120x4
RG Pushdown 4x10 100x4
BB Curl 4x10 65,75,80x2
Seated Hammer Curl 4x10 30x4
RG Curl 4x10 55x4
Preacher Curl Machine 4x10 80x4
Forearm work
10min steady state cardio

Nice pump today during the arm workout. Time didn't allow for my 20 minutes of cardio so I'll go in on my rest day tomorrow and do a bit extra to make up for it. Will hit chest/shoulders on thursday.

Three days into Anabolic Trinity and not much to report, I mean this isn't shooting test ace I didn't expect anything crazy off the jump. I can say energy levels are noticeably up along with my general mood. Placebo or Anabolic Trinity I felt it should be reported.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
10/22/15 Chest/Shoulders

BB Incline 4x6 205
BB Flat 4x10 225
High Cable Cross 3x15 80
Low Cable Cross 3x 15 40
Pec Dec 3x10 115
Arnold Press 4x8 60
Seated Lat Raise 4x8 25
Cable Lat Raise 4x8 40
Front BB Raise 4x10 45
Rear Felt Fly 4x15 20

Sleep didn't happen last night, at all. I got about 4 hours of sleep until my pager went off at work to do a 3 hour case. I got sent home after and stopped by the gym because I be damn I was gonna miss a day! Felt like trash the whole time from the lack of energy but whatever still got it done.

This is day 6 I believe and nothing much else to report. Energy/mood is still above average. Scrub tops seem to be fitting more cut in the arms, could be my imagination or just the glycogen retention lol. Going to hit legs tomorrow and maybe back also since a workout won't happen as planned Sunday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what do you attribute the lack of sleep to?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My job, I'm an anesthia tech in the OR so my call schedule can get out of control at times unfortunately.
sorry, but that is funny....a anesthesia tech with sleep issues, isn't that ironic!!!!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
sorry, but that is funny....a anesthesia tech with sleep issues, isn't that ironic!!!!
It really is lol. I sleep good 99% of the time. Just not when I get middle of the night calls to come in for a case. But it comes with the job.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of flys. Ever thought of swapping out one of the fly exercises for dumbbell presses?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
That's a lot of flys. Ever thought of swapping out one of the fly exercises for dumbbell presses?
I do dumbbell presses on my other chest/shoulder day of my 4/1 split. I use to do dumbbell fly's but feel a better contraction and less shoulder pain with the cables. I have rotator cuff issues with my left shoulder and truly need it scoped out but avoid it, not smart I know.