Mind and Muscle- Mesomorph (sponsored)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like that thank everyone at Mind and Muscle for this opportunity. I'll be using the pwo before every workout, I'm using a PHAT training program 4 times a week.

Currently I'm taking OL LeGenD I'm 28 days in.

I'll report the following:

- taste
- mental focus
- energy

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1: 1/2 scoop

Workout: upper body power

-taste: the taste was good going down, but the after taste was a kinda bad

- mental focus: felt really good, mind wasn't wondering or thinking of random stuff. The whole workout I was focused on moving the weights and keeping good form

- energy: very clean not jittery at all, no C4 effect on my ears.

Today was my first day back in the gym after being very sick for a couple of days. Next workout I'll be able to hit it harder and use a full scoop.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to thank Mind and Muscle, WANTED and the others that helped me get the Mesomorph product.

We all know everyone is different, and have unique senses.. We like different things. My own is the taste of the watermelon in the Mesomorph. I love the ingredient makeup, the focus in the gym was on point. The energy had me pushing more reps and shorter rest time. I loved the product, except the taste. I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to discontinue my use of the product. Again I thank y'all for the opportunity and wish my taste buds liked the flavor.