Getting big with LG M1D Andro Liquid

jev871

jev871

Awards
First off I wanna thank the people over at Mind and Muscle Bodybuilding, Fitness, Prohormone, Neuroscience Articles for hooking me up with this logging opportunity!

Now a little about me...
I am 28 and I have been lifting for about 10 years now
I have done a few PH cycles in the past including superdrol, halodrol, epi, tren, and some other stuff I can't remember, so I am not new to the pH game..
I am not going to change my lifting routine at all while running the cycle.
I am lifting for size and strength, so I am doing rep range of 3-9 on most exercises and sets of 3-5.

I will be updating my log at least 3 times a week and posting before and after pictures.. I may even do a few videos.
I am very excited to start and I am just waiting for the package to arrive.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be following. Good luck!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Thanks guys.. I can't wait to start

jev871

jev871

Awards
IT'S HERE!

I just received my package and took my first dose.
I had to get instructions from LG website because I couldn't find any on the bottle I received, but I took the 2ml and held it under my tongue for 60sec and swallowed it.
The taste is very minty, not bad at all, but we will see after a few weeks..lol
I am taking my previous workout and a liver and kidney support supplement, not that it's needed with this ph but I take it almost all year so..

Here are some starting pictures, I am fat now due to my wedding and honeymoon lol

I will post as soon as lift again.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jealous. Should be a great cycle.

jev871

jev871

Awards
So today was my first workout while taking the m1d I have to say the pump I was getting was pretty amazing, I did shoulders and traps follow by abs and 20 min of intense biking.
I felt like I was sweating a little bit more maybe but it's hard to tell if it was that or my pre workout, during my work out its not like I can really tell if i have any new strength gains but i felt like I had a little more endurance while working out with the same amount of weight.
Just wanted to let you guys know my weight right now is 247 pounds and I'll keep you posted on any changes on that as well.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
JEV I'll be following.
I am about to run the lg hardner kit.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Nice, and thanks for following my log...
I used the lg trifecta kit back a years ago and I really enjoyed it. If I am not mistaken I believe the new stuff Is a little different, but the liquid m1d is really good so far.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How's it going bro jev871

jev871

jev871

Awards
Good man, I didn't post cause I have been training at work for a special unit..
I just finished working chest and triceps I have to say I really like the way I feel I'm not getting massive or anything like that but I feel full, I was able to bench 315 like it was 225 so I would say my strength is going up.
The only issue I have is with the delivery system, the hole you stick the oral syringe into on the bottle constantly leaks so everytime i pull a does I lose probably 4 to 5 drops

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yesterday I worked legs I was able to deadlift 455 pounds 4x which is actually pretty good cuz I have not dead lift that much weight in a long time

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice. That's a good pull.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the M1D making you feel so far anything?
What day are you on?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's sucks about the sryinge. Thanks for pointing that out.
It wouldn't hurt to get a different mL dropper and dose with the cap off the bottle so it doesn't get wasted. Just a thought.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yeah I am probably gonna do that cause I have wasted like 3 full doses..lol
People have been giving me complements on my size, I don't feel any bigger but I am getting stronger for sure. It's been 9 days so far and I like it..

jev871

jev871

Awards
Well yesterday I stopped using the cap with the syringe hole and just took it out, I now just withdrawal the m1d out of the bottle. No mess and no loss in m1d..
Any way I did legs last night and I felt good, I was squatting 275 6x 4 sets
I also did front squats at 135 4x6 witch for me is a good set since I don't normally squat heavy.
I feel my recovery time may be a little quicker and my strength is up but I look the same.. no real fat loss and I feel like my arms are actually smaller now.. kinda odd. But I will keep you posted

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yesterday I stopped using the cap with the syringe hole and just took it out, I now just withdrawal the m1d out of the bottle. No mess and no loss in m1d..
Any way I did legs last night and I felt good, I was squatting 275 6x 4 sets
I also did front squats at 135 4x6 witch for me is a good set since I don't normally squat heavy.
I feel my recovery time may be a little quicker and my strength is up but I look the same.. no real fat loss and I feel like my arms are actually smaller now.. kinda odd. But I will keep you posted
What day are you on bro?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Today makes day 13, And I am planning on doing shoulders today.. I may take another progress pic or video if I can get my wife to help out..lol

jev871

jev871

Awards
@Jollywhite_giant
Is my instagram account if you wanna see my better pictures and I will up load them here too

jev871

jev871

Awards
I also would like to point out that I haven't had any side effects so far.. the only thing is I get somewhat of a upset stomach after I take it.. but nothing else

jev871

jev871

Awards
Well I did shoulders today and i did feel bigger, I think I am gonna start some cardio cause I feel bloated, I am currently at 250lbs as of today on an empty stomach.
I feel like the m1d is almost empty, I have been taking 2ml 2x a day. I feel like this should be a 6-8 week run to really see some good results, we will just have to wait and see..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I did shoulders today and i did feel bigger, I think I am gonna start some cardio cause I feel bloated, I am currently at 250lbs as of today on an empty stomach.
I feel like the m1d is almost empty, I have been taking 2ml 2x a day. I feel like this should be a 6-8 week run to really see some good results, we will just have to wait and see..
It's looking like the bottle would last about 30 days per dosing instructions?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yeah, it's hard to Guage how much I have left.. I think I am going to get a 30ml syringe and pull it all out to measure it..I know I lost at least 4ml..lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad it's going well. What you plan on for pct?

jev871

jev871

Awards
I'm glad it's going well. What you plan on for pct?
Sorry for the late response..
I have some Olympus labs super pct, it shouldn't take more than that to bring me back to normal, altho I have some Nolvadex and clomid on hand I doubt I will use them.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good deal.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Day 14
I just finished my chest and triceps workout and felt very strong today, I hit 315 x6 on My final set of bench.. and 100 lbs dumbbell incline bench for 4x6.
My weight is up to 251lbs, I feel like I may be holding a little water but I feel good.
I did 20 min of cardio on the spin bike, an feel like my endurance may be going up some too..

DeltaSD

Awards
Nice, and thanks for following my log...
I used the lg trifecta kit back a years ago and I really enjoyed it. If I am not mistaken I believe the new stuff Is a little different, but the liquid m1d is really good so far.
My Trifecta stack is on the way. Should I have anything else on hand to run with it. Very interested in seeing your results.

jev871

jev871

Awards
My Trifecta stack is on the way. Should I have anything else on hand to run with it. Very interested in seeing your results.
I don't think you really need any support supplements with the trifecta, but I always take lgi damage control with any PH I take.. that and a good protein..lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue with the adapter. My first dose was fine but after that it started dripping. Since seeing your issues I just pulled it back out. Don't wanna lose any.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I had the same issue with the adapter. My first dose was fine but after that it started dripping. Since seeing your issues I just pulled it back out. Don't wanna lose any.
Yeah man they need to fix that..

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man they need to fix that..
Noted brothers. Boss will know about it.
I have had this issues with other liquid brands in the past. Sometimes I use a whole bottle and don't get any dripping or leaking. Other times I have run into the same issue after a few doses.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I have had this issues with other liquid brands in the past. Sometimes I use a whole bottle and don't get any dripping or leaking. Other times I have run into the same issue after a few doses.
Yeah its a little annoying but, I am managing.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Day 16
LEG DAY!!!
Lol I had a really good leg workout, I normally don't squat heavy but I got up to 315 on my last set 6 times..
The leg pump was really good, almost to good. Lol after my deadlift I was having a hard time driving home..lol

Day 17
I did back and biceps I was able to barbell curl heating 125 pounds x6 on my last set, and t bar row 5 plates x4 on my last set..

Day 18
Last night I did shoulders and my strength feels really good, I was able to do shoulder dumbbell press 195 pounds I didn't 4 sets of 6 without any issue I could have probably done 100 pounds but I didn't have a spotter.
I did straight bar front with 405 pounds x 4 on my last set..
The odd thing is my weight is down about 5 pounds not sure maybe it could be water.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Killing it my man. Any weight fluctuation?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Killing it my man. Any weight fluctuation?
Yeah I am down 5 lbs..lol
I did start some light cardio but no doubt it's from that.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude you did 405 on shoulder press? That's beastly!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Dude you did 405 on shoulder press? That's beastly!
Yeah no...lmao that's a typo...
I have been using my voice to text,
100 lbs shoulder press with dumbbells

jev871

jev871

Awards
Day 25
So I took my last dose today and did back and bis
I have to say If i was to do it all over again i would have picked the capsule over the liquid, the delivery system is not all that good and I lost a few days worth of product cause of it, also I feel that I was just starting to feel the m1d kick in. This definitely needs to be run for about 8 weeks or more to really get some results.
My ending weigh is 142lbs.. 5lbs down from my starting weight.
My strength did go up, but I would have liked to have been able to get 405 once on my bench and 365 on my squat but I guess I will just have to work a little harder..lol

jev871

jev871

Awards
So I feel my arms and shoulders did get bigger I feel bloated and I didn't lose any fat..in fact in feel I gained some fat even though I didn't Change my diet at all..

Attachments

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. This is definitely an 8 week run. I'm closing in on two weeks and already getting bummed cause I know I'll be out soon and not have gained enough. It sucks you lost 5 days worth of supp. That's crazy.
What did you gain strength wise. What went up?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yeah man.. sucks..
I didn't hit any PRs but I felt strong overall, I was benching 315 for about 4 and my squat was at around 275 x5.. for me that's good cause I haven't really been lifting heavy the past year or so..