Going HyperMax w/HyperMax XT

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
First off huge freaking thanks to Adizzle1 and Performax for this logging opportunity.

A little about me:
5' 8"
210 lbs
Bodybuilding
4 Years Experience

Current Supplements:
Kaged Muscle In-Kaged (not currently used)
Muscle Pharm Combat Cookies and Cream/BPI Best Protein Cookies and Cream/Vanilla Swirl/ON Gold Standard Casein- Protein
MuscleTech Platinum Multi Vitamins/Animal Pak - Vitamins
MAN IsoAmino - BCAA
USPLabs Ultimate T - Test Booster
USPLabs Modern Creatine - Creatine (rarely used as well)
IML Dream n Grow - Sleep Aid/GH

Plan on running Arnold's Blueprint to Mass for this log. I am as of today on Day 34 so I'll do a 2nd run of the program for the duration of the log.

What do I hope to accomplish with this log and supplement?
I currently use Kaged Muscle PreKaged which is heavily clinically dosed. I hope to finally use a pre which will still push me to the max, but doesn't have creatine in it and prettt clean energy included.

So my workout split consists of:
Monday - Chest/Back
Tuesday - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps/Abs
Wednesday - Legs/Calves
Thursday - Chest/Back
Friday - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps/Abs
Saturday - Legs/Calves
Sunday - Rest Day

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Gonna follow the sh*t outta this. PS, have you tried Ambein for sleep? Seriously conks me the hell out, but you know my sitch, and i refuse to take it for that lol same boat on sleep!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Hyper subbed!!!!

How is Muscle Pharm Combat Cookies and Cream on your stomach? I had to threw nearly a full jug away because it gave me toxic fumes aka gas and stomach cramps and because I've read/heard that it doesn't meet label. Sorry to derail your log.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hyper subbed!!!!

How is Muscle Pharm Combat Cookies and Cream on your stomach? I had to threw nearly a full jug away because it gave me toxic fumes aka gas and stomach cramps and because I've read/heard that it doesn't meet label. Sorry to derail your log.
Actually won a 10 lb bag and I use it here and there. 3 years ago it use to give me bad gas and all like u said. This time around seems to be smooth on my stomach.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

I would stay away from Combat protein. Although most of the flavors are good and it is a blend, it is also spiked.

I'm curious, what flavor of IsoAminos are you using? I sampled Sour Patch and enjoyed it. I jumped on a 3 pack of Sweet Delish, Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time, and it is absolutely amazing.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
In!

I would stay away from Combat protein. Although most of the flavors are good and it is a blend, it is also spiked.

I'm curious, what flavor of IsoAminos are you using? I sampled Sour Patch and enjoyed it. I jumped on a 3 pack of Sweet Delish, Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time, and it is absolutely amazing.
Sour Patch is delicious! But I'm out so right now got Starblaze and Dorks.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
In!

Amino spiked? Hmm I'll have to dump it then. I've only used a handful or 2 of servings anyways. I stick more than anything to ReKaged from Kaged Muscle or IsoPure from Nature's Best. The BPI Best Protein and MP Combat are just on hand for whenever I want just an extra shake to meet my protein intake for the day.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sour Patch is delicious! But I'm out so right now got Starblaze and Dorks.
StarBlaze is next to try. It relly blows my mind how a scoop is 7g and there are 5g of aminos. I cannot believe how they get so much flavor with just 2g.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
StarBlaze is next to try. It relly blows my mind how a scoop is 7g and there are 5g of aminos. I cannot believe how they get so much flavor with just 2g.
You and me both brother. I think StarBlaze is freaking deliciousness!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Coming up in the next few minutes.
Sorry for the delay.
So initial thoughts/experiences with HyperMax XT:

This stuff freaking delivers!!! I killed my 2 hour legs workout with such ease and killer energy! The energy was a clean, smooth energy and still hasn't fully worn off and it's been 3 hours since I finished my workout. The energy was so great I even threw in a quick 1 hour chest workout too!

Now I like being honest so I will say that the Watermelon flavoring didn't taste like Watermelon at all to me personally. But hey wasn't a deal breaker for me as I just washed it down quickly and followed it with another 8 oz of water to do away with the after taste. But hey it's not all about flavoring and taste to me although that is still a factor. What matters the most is can the product deliver and from my first dose it sure screams HECK YES!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Today's Leg Workout
Day 34 of Arnold's Blueprint to Mass

Leg Press: 10 sets of 15 reps/1,000 lbs
5 sets of 10 reps/1,250 lbs
Front Barbell Squat: 8 sets of 8 reps/325 lbs
Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets of 6 reps/405 lbs
Barbell Lunge: 5 sets of 5 reps/200 lbs

Superset

Leg Extensions: 5 sets of 20 reps/125 lbs (1 leg at a time)
Lying Leg Curl: 5 sets of 20 reps/150 lbs

Superset

Standing Calf Raises: 10 sets of 10 reps/300 lbs
Seated Calf Raise: 5 sets of 20 reps/450 lbs
Kneeling Cable Crunch: 4 sets of 25 reps/95 lbs

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Extra Chest Workout for today.

Flat Bench
8 sets of 8 reps/150 lbs

Decline Bench
8 sets of 8 reps/150 lbs

Incline Bench
8 Sets of 8 reps/150 lbs

Pec Deck Flyes
5 sets of 15 reps/200 lbs

Dumbbell Pullovers
5 sets of 15 reps/100 lbs

Flat Dumbbell Press
5 sets of 5 reps/80 lbs

Incline Dumbbell Press
5 sets of 5 reps/80 lbs

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Extra Chest Workout for today.

Flat Bench
8 sets of 8 reps/150 lbs

Decline Bench
8 sets of 8 reps/150 lbs

Incline Bench
8 Sets of 8 reps/150 lbs

Pec Deck Flyes
5 sets of 15 reps/200 lbs

Dumbbell Pullovers
5 sets of 15 reps/100 lbs

Flat Dumbbell Press
5 sets of 5 reps/80 lbs

Incline Dumbbell Press
5 sets of 5 reps/80 lbs
Pullovers are a lat movement rather than chest, but it gets a nice chest stretch though

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, very happy to see that your a fan of the energy, def. one of the strong aspects of HyperMax. How was the focus and did you notice any 'feel good' or eurphoria type effects?

Funny on the flavor because i absoltuely love that flavor and one of our athletes actually commented she wants to sip it all day. Really is preference i guess. Good thing is were launching a Raspberry Lemonade very soon!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Awesome, very happy to see that your a fan of the energy, def. one of the strong aspects of HyperMax. How was the focus and did you notice any 'feel good' or eurphoria type effects?

Funny on the flavor because i absoltuely love that flavor and one of our athletes actually commented she wants to sip it all day. Really is preference i guess. Good thing is were launching a Raspberry Lemonade very soon!
Focus was definitely there and on point as I worked out a total 3 hrs and didn't just do legs and calves. I didn't notice any feel good effects this time, but will watch closer Monday. Tomorrow is the only rest day I get a week although often times I at least kill abs and cardio.

Looking forward them to trying Raspberry Lemonade. Yes flavor is everyone's preference and I thought this would be perfect for me but wasn't as excited. But again I'm the most concerned about effectiveness over flavor.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Pullovers are a lat movement rather than chest, but it gets a nice chest stretch though
Well Arnold's got it in his workout plans for chest movements and I do love the stretch I get.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Well Arnold's got it in his workout plans for chest movements and I do love the stretch I get.
I've done the workout, trust me lol but think about the movement itself; you contract your lats to pull something from the top of your head over and down, whereas with a chest movement, you pull something laterally towards your center. The stretch i get from it though is just so f*cking fantastic though. I love pullovers on chest day!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I've done the workout, trust me lol but think about the movement itself; you contract your lats to pull something from the top of your head over and down, whereas with a chest movement, you pull something laterally towards your center. The stretch i get from it though is just so f*cking fantastic though. I love pullovers on chest day!
Oh I'm not arguing that at all bro.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
And I'm not arguing its placement lol just stating it's a lat movement. Maybe that's why my back is bigger than everything else lol
I love freaking dumbbell rows or behind the back barbell rows for my lats. Freaking heavy as heck and boom!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
My bad didn't realize until now what I wrote. I meant for traps not lats.

For lats I love deads and pulldowns (reverse grip, wide grip, wide reverse grip). Love heavy freaking T bar rows too...275-325 lbs for 10 rep sets and boom!

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I love freaking dumbbell rows or behind the back barbell rows for my lats. Freaking heavy as heck and boom!
My bad didn't realize until now what I wrote. I meant for traps not lats.

For lats I love deads and pulldowns (reverse grip, wide grip, wide reverse grip). Love heavy freaking T bar rows too...275-325 lbs for 10 rep sets and boom!
By behind the back barbell rows, you talkin about shrugs? Cuz i can't do those with bars anymore lol my ass is too big from squats and leg press!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Again didn't pay attention fully to what I was writing. Yes shrugs sorry. My wife says I got a big ass and all from ass to the grass squats and heavy ass leg press but still.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Behind the back shrugs gets caught on my ass unless i use dumbbells lol

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
So tonight I'll be killing chest and back. Normally workout shortly after breakfast about 9 am. But working odd end jobs 2 or 3 days a week while I look for work in O&G again. Tonight will be interesting to see how the energy will do at an 8 pm workout and then try and take a sleep aid to get me to sleep. When I workout at night I'm usually home by about 10:30 pm and in bed by 11 pm. Been using Nitraflex lately for those late night workouts, but that's not so energy focused. Adizzle1 what do you think about a night workout on HyperMax XT will it keep me awake?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think you should be fine, this formula seems to taper off pretty well after a workout. I know very strong pre workouts can keep me up and keep me from being able to eat etc but with HyperMax XT I seem to come down and actually want to eat etc post workout so IMO should be fine but you know your body better then me!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Yeah I used to take Outlift from Nutrex and needed 1 1/2 scoops which would give me over 525 mg of caffeine anhydrous and wow couldn't sleep till like 4 to 6 hours later.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Honestly I think you should be fine, this formula seems to taper off pretty well after a workout. I know very strong pre workouts can keep me up and keep me from being able to eat etc but with HyperMax XT I seem to come down and actually want to eat etc post workout so IMO should be fine but you know your body better then me!
So hopefully this'll taper off quickly and food of course should help and then nap time.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
So yesterday killed chest and back for 2 hours from 8:30-10:30 pm. Was worried that I wouldn't sleep at all afterwards. Took a little while but I fell asleep not too too long after. Workout coming up. Right now at the gym killing shoulders, triceps and biceps. Today's workout being posted soon too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I did chest and back for two hours that late, I would be knocked out no matter what!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Killed another workout with HyperMax XT!

Back Squats: 8 sets of 8 reps/225 lbs
Straight-Leg Deadlifts: 6 sets of 6 reps/315 lbs
Barbell Lunges: 4 sets of 4 reps/200 lbs

Superset

A1. Leg Extensions: 5 sets of 20 reps/285 lbs
A2. Lying Leg Curls: 5 sets of 20 reps/175 lbs

Standing Calf Raises: 10 sets of 10 reps/275 lbs*
Kneeling Cable Crunches: 4 sets of 25 reps

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hows the energy and focus holding up for ya?
Still freaking great and stays with me throughout my 1 1/2-2 hr workouts every time. Before I sometimes would trail off with focus on other PWO, but now I've got laser focus and energy to rival all. I really am hulking out now or going complete Beast Mode times infinity.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Energy has been slipping so bumped to 2 scoops like the reps suggested.

Arnold's Blueprint to Mass
Today was chest and back day.

Incline Barbell Bench Press: 10 sets of 4 reps/200 lbs plus 5th set using stripping method
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 6 reps/200 lbs plus 6th set used stripping method again

Superset
A1. Dumbbell Flyes: 5 sets of 12 reps/65 lbs
A2. Cable Crossovers: 5 sets of 12 reps/50 lbs

Wide Grip Chin-Ups: 50 reps total

Superset
B1. Bent-Over 2-Dumbbell Rows: 8 sets of 8 reps/60 lbs
B2. T-Bar Rows: 8 sets of 8 reps/275 lbs
Hanging Leg raises: 5 sets of 25 reps

Also, threw in 30 minutes of cardio because HyperMax XT gave me so much extra energy to burn.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you eat more today for those extra calories you burned.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hope you eat more today for those extra calories you burned.
Actually had 2 slices of pizza. Haven't had carbs all day at all except for 5g in my ReKaged post workout.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Today's Leg Workout
Day 41 of Arnold's Blueprint to Mass

Front Barbell Squat: 8 sets of 8 reps/250 lbs
Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets of 6 reps/315 lbs
Barbell Lunge: 5 sets of 5 reps/200 lbs

Superset

Leg Extensions: 5 sets of 20 reps/225 lbs
Lying Leg Curl: 5 sets of 20 reps/175 lbs

Superset