Optimum Alpha epi log with Hardwork

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Brothers in iron,

I have been lucky enough to have been chosen to log Optimim Alpha's new epicatechin supplement. I am super excited to run this and blessed I have been chosen. I'm stoked to run this log because I believe in this company and its founder wholeheartedly and hoping nothing but the best. Anyways, here goes.

Stats:

6'2
220lbs
All natural right now only taking a multi vitamin.

Im going to start with one capsule a day before I workout. I may increase my dose halfway through to see if there's any negligible difference.

First off the packaging is dope. I like the font and colors used. I'll attach a picture of the bottle with this post.

I have taken it for three days now and I have noticed a difference in my endurance in the gym already. I have taken another epi product previously and felt similar effects, but this is different. Yesterday was heavy back day. Deads and rows for days. I felt like I could have stayed in there for forever.

This could be placebo obviously, so I will see how I feel as I keep taking it each day. I must confess though if this keeps up I'll be super stoked. I fuking hate cardio and don't do it, which in turn leaves me winded on super heavy days. With this though my rest periods were shorter and I felt really good. Like really really good.

Im also curios as I've done a little research and there seems to be some other health benefits. Specifically for me I want to see if there is any benefit for my chron's disease. I have a colonoscopy scheduled at the end of October so it'll be interesting to see how that goes and see if there has been any improvement with the help of this product.

Thanks for following along and feel free to ask questions or share your thoughts as we go.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443551709.625801.jpg

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. The endurance increase is amazing. I am also logging this product. I feel that the 2nd half of my workouts are more intense about 1 week after starting.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My experiences w past -epi were good and so far Optimum Alpha's Epicatechin has been easily as good or better, no doubt. The pump achievable on this stuff rivals a low dose of Ostarine. Not in the speed it comes on so much as the ability to hold a better pump, for longer. It's not snakeoil, that's for sure

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
Take two caps, for a man ur size you will notice a better effect with two. I've also read a lot on the possibility of helping with the crones and that's why I was excited for you to try the product especially. And yes I def notice the (-)- towards the second half of the workout the most, I def notice it when I forget to take it, it's like I just don't have as much fuel in the tank.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ok I'll try two today. Loving this so far!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
2 caps huge pump endurance for days.

That is all...

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I was in Phoenix for the last 6 days, and I had a buddy try one cap before each of his workouts. He does tons of cardio (marathons and other stupid stuff) and had nothing but good things to say about his workouts. He said he felt like he could breathe easier and felt less drained after running 6 miles.

He has a "fun" run coming up and wants to try two caps before he does it.

It was nice seeing someone else feel similar things with the product to confirm my feelings.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been getting good longevity in my workouts too. I always feel like I can handle another set sooner

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
I was in Phoenix for the last 6 days, and I had a buddy try one cap before each of his workouts. He does tons of cardio (marathons and other stupid stuff) and had nothing but good things to say about his workouts. He said he felt like he could breathe easier and felt less drained after running 6 miles.

He has a "fun" run coming up and wants to try two caps before he does it.

It was nice seeing someone else feel similar things with the product to confirm my feelings.
I have a buddy that's actually ranked #94 on the planet for ironman events at just 24 years old and he got on my (-)-epi about six weeks ago and is loving it, says he can feel a big difference in his endurance training. Idk why more high levels sports teams aren't taking this yet? The endurance aspect could make a huge difference for any team in the fourth quarter or etc vs a team not taking (-)-epi

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I have a buddy that's actually ranked #94 on the planet for ironman events at just 24 years old and he got on my (-)-epi about six weeks ago and is loving it, says he can feel a big difference in his endurance training. Idk why more high levels sports teams aren't taking this yet? The endurance aspect could make a huge difference for any team in the fourth quarter or etc vs a team not taking (-)-epi

Agreed. I'm going to put another buddy on this as well after I finish my log. He used to be a competitive power lifter and now does marathons and all those obstacle races as well. He does at least 15-20 of these events a year.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Well boys I had my colonoscopy yesterday and I have good news. The doc said my inflammation is significantly better and there has been some serious improvement in my colon and small bowels.

Now I don't know if the epi has helped or not, but my inflammation markers in my blood work are much better and everything was encouraging for the most part.

I have to say that this is something that I will take like a multivitamin. It will be a part of my daily regimen.

I have a buddy coming into town next weekend and I'm going to have him try two caps and see what he things.