INFINITEPOWER'S BPS LAXACRINE LOG (TIME TO MAKE ALL KINDS OF GAINZ)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
About Me
Hello ladies and gents. Infinitepower here bringing you a 4 week log on BPS new supplement, Laxacrine. I plan on running a 4 week cycle but I am really considering getting another bottle to do an 8 week run. I am 26 years old and have been at this for quite some time so hope to make some solid gans of this product. It is the first time trying a topical such as laxacrine so I am interested to see how well the body absorbs it.

Diet
I am currently on a modified carb cycle. Some days I do high carbs and other days I do low carb diets. This has worked for me and I have slowly lost fat while still weighing the same. I am currently trying to cut which I have been doing most of the year. It has been a slow painful process but I am happy wth the results.

Training
My training split is pretty simple. I train each body part twice a week. Some days I will do chest/bis then back/tris or back bis chest tris…you get the idea. I utilize a lot of drop sets and super sets into my workout routines. I see the gym as my playground and will never get bored with this train of thought. Those who have trained with me know I try to keep the intensity high and at times push the limit with heavy weight. 3 days out of the week I sprint in the park to tighten the body up.

Other Supplements
Nothing out of the ordinary. Cissus for joints, multivitamins, lots of BCAAS and amino acids, pre-workouts here and there, and Fern Lechitin which is a staple sup in my arsenal. When I do logs I like to limit my supplement use so I can pinpoint how well the supplements I am taking are really working.

First Impressions
I am very surprised with the container. It is made out of glass which is a good thing because I believe most chemicals are more stable in a glass container than in plastic. Ever been in a chemistry lab, more glass there than plastic so I believe that is a good thing. The smell is nice, like rubbing alcohol with a little bit of mint. The dropper is also very well made so dosing should be easy. The dosing protocol is easy to follow.

Dosing
1-3 mL is the recommendation. I plan on possibly upping the dose to two mL and getting another bottle to run a bit longer. Any input would be great from you guys as I have no prior knowledge of laxacrine supps. Wednesday I will start as it is my first day off. I will dose it in the am everyday before the gym. Any input on when to dose from the more knowledgeable members would be nice.

pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

pic 3.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid intro and outline infinite! In for "dem gainZ breh"

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
iN FOR NUDES er ummm..... yeah ;)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 1

Hello ladies and gents! Day 1 today. Applied 1 mL to my chest a bit over 30min ago. It dried up real nice no residue left over which is great. Leg day today. Time to hit the weights and get low!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Day 1

Hello ladies and gents! Day 1 today. Applied 1 mL to my chest a bit over 30min ago. It dried up real nice no residue left over which is great. Leg day today. Time to hit the weights and get low!
Enjoy the leg workout!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg day, my favorite day. Get some

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Leg day, my favorite day. Get some
Haha when I would tell people that I work 2-3 times a week half of them are like wtf. Pretty sure the general gym rat trains legs once every season.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every time I step in the gym, I squat or do a variant. (Pause squats, high bar, tempo, front squat or manta ray.) I squat four days a week

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Every time I step in the gym, I squat or do a variant. (Pause squats, high bar, tempo, front squat or manta ray.) I squat four days a week
4 days?!?! thats it? guess im jaded from being a track and field guy/olympic lifter, I wish I only had to squat 4 days per week :(

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I love to workout out legs. Nothing feels better than slipping into an old pair of jeans and having all three legs not fit, i mean two legs!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 2

Hello ladies and gents. I applied a bit earlier today, this is the time I will usually apply laxacrine so I will routinely dose at this time. Chest and bicep today, excited for the pump. I applied laxacrine to my shoulders today, I actually rubbed some of it over my AC joint which has given me hell for the past year. Will post pics later today since Im working out with my buddy i can finally have some before pics taken. I really like the consistency of this product. It rubs on really well.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 3

Goodmorning here in the 305. I promise today is the day the nudes will be posted : ). Applied 1 mL to my shoulders and abdomen this morning. Will be working out back and triceps today. My workout will consist of heavy compound movements and some light isolation. Not much else to report since its only been three days. But definatley excited for the gains to start coming.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Goodmorning here in the 305. I promise today is the day the nudes will be posted : ). Applied 1 mL to my shoulders and abdomen this morning. Will be working out back and triceps today. My workout will consist of heavy compound movements and some light isolation. Not much else to report since its only been three days. But definatley excited for the gains to start coming.
cant wait man! keep us updated with that workout :D

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 4

Shoulders today gents. two forms of press and lots of lateral and upright movements. Did some traps. Nothing too crazy to report today. I did look very pumped during my workout and did not take anything new or different than the usual. I was looking in the mirror and thinking dam! So thats a plus and it must have been from the lax.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've got a great base bud.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Shoulders today gents. two forms of press and lots of lateral and upright movements. Did some traps. Nothing too crazy to report today. I did look very pumped during my workout and did not take anything new or different than the usual. I was looking in the mirror and thinking dam! So thats a plus and it must have been from the lax.
Are you applying the stuff on skin after shower or just straight up after you awake ?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've done both if I'm in a rush but it's best after a shower.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Usually when I wake up. Today I showered because I work in the am then applied it

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
great start my man, cant wait to see the end results :D

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day5
Rest day today. I felt pumped all day which I never feel. Especially on an off day. Someone commented on my forearms on how striated they looked today. Never had that comment either.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Day5
Rest day today. I felt pumped all day which I never feel. Especially on an off day. Someone commented on my forearms on how striated they looked today. Never had that comment either.
Haha that's awesome. Kicking in fast for you.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Striated forearms = goals lol

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
every guy likes massive forearms :D What do your workouts look like man?

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
every guy likes massive forearms :D What do your workouts look like man?
Workouts are pretty basic bodybuilding split. The only thing is that they are intense. I do a a lot of drop sets and make up stuff for intensity. For example during my arm routine, the last thing I do for biceps is pick up a 60 ib EZ curl and me and my gym partner set a 5 min alarm and curl the weight between the two of us non-stop until the alarm rings. Talk about a crazy pump

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Workouts are pretty basic bodybuilding split. The only thing is that they are intense. I do a a lot of drop sets and make up stuff for intensity. For example during my arm routine, the last thing I do for biceps is pick up a 60 ib EZ curl and me and my gym partner set a 5 min alarm and curl the weight between the two of us non-stop until the alarm rings. Talk about a crazy pump
Good ol buddy curls :p glory days of Arnold and Franco.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day5 and 6

Good evening ladies and gents. Day 5 was a rest day also, hadnt slept well so I decided to sleep in. Day 6 was chest and had a nice pump going. I havent felt any sides as of yet so thats a good thing. I feel pumped most of the day. That what I am getting most from this product as of right now. I feel and look fuller especially on a cut which is a good thing. Its still a bit early to tell how effective it is but I am noticing somethings such as the fullness.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 7, 8,9

Day 9 gents. I am starting to feel this kick in. Some things ive noticed. My strength is definitely up. Im not talking about a little, im talking about a lot. I did arms today and did preachear curls with a loaded eazy curl bar, a 45 on each side and a quarter. I was able to rep that 6 times with strict form. I havent done that much since I messed up my ac joint, curling heavy would aggravate it and today I feel great. My ac joint hasnt bugged me much this week and it usually does. Im probably gonna run this for 8 weeks gonna pick up another bottle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update. Dude that's a serious amount of weight to curl lol

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Nice update! I see the joint support effect is starting to work as well!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Nice update! I see the joint support effect is starting to work as well!
This is what im most interested in. I woke up one day and my shoulder was messed. Rotator cuff i think. Is getting better but at a very slow pace. If laxacrine will help, ill gladly give it a go

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Gotta love when it starts helping the joints - that was a big plus for me as well - I actually stopped taking it and was running ARA and I had to stop taking the ARA because everything was cracking and inflammation was feeling real bad - not sure if it just ramped up over time or the Laxacrine was preventing that negatives from ARA being expressed too much.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
This is what im most interested in. I woke up one day and my shoulder was messed. Rotator cuff i think. Is getting better but at a very slow pace. If laxacrine will help, ill gladly give it a go
currently using it and i have rotator cuff tendinitis and multiple right shoulder injuries. this is better than any msm/glucosamine ive ever taken and has mimicked my favorite joint product, Flexible.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 10, 11,12

Hello ladies and gents. At this point I am feeling increased fullness. I have had a big problem suppressing my appetite on this stuff. I usually see junk food and I am able to look the other way with no hesitation but since I have started taking this stuff I want to devour any food source I see. My hunger is definitely increased. My joints feel great, better than they have been in a long, long, time. Ive decided to order another bottle so I can do an 8 week run because I believe ill get more out of that.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
currently using it and i have rotator cuff tendinitis and multiple right shoulder injuries. this is better than any msm/glucosamine ive ever taken and has mimicked my favorite joint product, Flexible.
Alright i pulled the trigger, i got two bottles and am going to run it for November and up until i leave on vacation in December. Should be a six week run. I plan on logging it with before and after pics, hopefully some peeps will follow.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Alright i pulled the trigger, i got two bottles and am going to run it for November and up until i leave on vacation in December. Should be a six week run. I plan on logging it with before and after pics, hopefully some peeps will follow.
ill follow for sure, I know its gonna treat you well, promise ;)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
ill follow for sure, I know its gonna treat you well, promise ;)
Sweet thanks man, ill be sure to take before and afters. I've been losing weight steady. Started cut at 210 and have been losing around 2 pounds a week. I weigh all my food and don't eat a damn thing without tracking it. Should see some really big differences in my before and afters. I haven't even started cardio apart from this last week (canadian thanksgiving was doing a preemptive strike against an untrackable day will be dropping again next week) so i have lots of tools still in the shed to help me shed this last bit of fat. Sorry for the derailment.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10, 11,12

Hello ladies and gents. At this point I am feeling increased fullness. I have had a big problem suppressing my appetite on this stuff. I usually see junk food and I am able to look the other way with no hesitation but since I have started taking this stuff I want to devour any food source I see. My hunger is definitely increased. My joints feel great, better than they have been in a long, long, time. Ive decided to order another bottle so I can do an 8 week run because I believe ill get more out of that.
Nice little update. This should do my right knee well then. Had ACL/Mcl and lcl surgery when I was 18, and always have popping/clicking goin on.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Day 10, 11,12

That's awesome man. Glad it's something you enjoy investing in. I only got to run it for 1 month and wish I had more. But Canadian customs hates me.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome man. Glad it's something you enjoy investing in. I only got to run it for 1 month and wish I had more. But Canadian customs hates me.
Hopefully i don't run into this problem i got 2 bottles of laxacrine coming from orbit

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem with customs yet but I've never used orbit before. Also ordered from nutriverse recently for the first time and islandsupplements i think. Hope all my gains make there way across. Sucks being canadian for supps, no good canadian sites and always have to worry about border and you get killed on shipping

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've never had a problem with customs yet but I've never used orbit before. Also ordered from nutriverse recently for the first time and islandsupplements i think. Hope all my gains make there way across. Sucks being canadian for supps, no good canadian sites and always have to worry about border and you get killed on shipping
Straight truth my friend. It's tough being Canadian.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Day 13,14,15

Half way through my first bottle gents. I have noticed a couple of things that can be attributed to lax. First off shoulder pain is practically non-existent at this point. My shoulder flares up after a workout and the pain lasts until the next day, lately the pain does last more than a couple of hours post workout. Pumps are definitely increased along with strength. Squatted 405 for 3 reps a$$ to grass and did it with ease. I struggled with that weights a bit before. I also feel like my mood is increased. I feel less stressed, does lax have this effect?