LG Sciences Epi Andro from PHW Supps

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Fisrt off, i would like to thank PHWsupplements for the free Epi Andro and this opportunity to log it. This is my first log so ask away and let me know what things yall would like to see.

Tags: Nicksox booneman77 DirtyDan

What is Epi Andro?

From my understanding, Epi Andro is designed to aid in strength increases and hardening (so to speak). It contains:
(-)-Epicatechin 90%- stimulates the regeneration of muscle tissue, myostatin inhibitor

Beta-Ecdysterone 80-90%- increase in LBM endurance and metabolism, increases in protein synthesis and the maintenance of a positive nitrogen balance plus a bunch of other stuff, sounds good look it up

Epiandrosterone (from Pine Pollen)- precursor to Stanalone, androgenic, strength density and definition increases,

About myself:

I have lifted for the last 12 years. A little over a year ago, i had to do a temporary job change which took me from being outside and active almost every day to sitting behind a desk and being a paper b**** haha. on top of that i had a newborn at the same time, so needless to say i became way less active all around and my diet suffered (no excuse for that one). I went from weighing 190 to 225 in a year. about 2 months ago i got out of my desk job and back to doing what i love. my diet is much better and i am down to 212 and lost 2 inches off my waiste. my goal is to cut back down to between 180-190lbs and slowly lean bulk from there. i do about a half hour of cardio early in the mornings followed by a good lifting session. my strength and endurance has started going back to what it was a year ago, but i need to cut those last pounds off before i will be where i would like.

my workout routine:
monday- 0700-0830, 30min long distance run and chest/tris
tuesday- 0700-1130, 30min long distance run and back/bis
wednesday- 0700-0830, 30min long distance run and LEGS!!! :)
thursday- 0700-0830, 30min row intervals and shoulders/neck
friday- 0700-0830, 30min long distance run and guns/lagging body parts

overall goals:
increase metabolism
get to 180-190lbs
increase strength/endurance
continuously improve diet
get them gainz!

my total macros would be:
protien 50%
carbs 30%
fats 20%
Total Cals: 2700/day

Dosage-

It says to take 1.3ml three times a day

My plan will be to take 1.3ml puon waking up, before dinner, and right before bed. i will be taking before pictures today, mid pics 2 weeks in and after pictures on the last day.

Hope you all enjoy the log.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
This morning i woke up at 0600, too my morning dump, shaved and went down stairs full of excitement to try my epi andro. First days Review:

it tasted sweet with a hint of rubbing alcohol in the aftertaste haha. well if it doesnt taste bad it probably doesnt work. it has a little plastic adaptor that you push into the top so you can turn it upside down and draw with the oral syringe. well it didnt seal properly and it started spilling. thankfully it only spilt on to the countertop so i was able to lick it up...yes i really did that.

all in all i the taste is not bad and i would recommend buying your own oral syringe adaptor at the drug store for like $2. i look forward to the gains. speaking of that here is todays workout:

30 min run, 7.5 mph, lvl 6 incline (my standard)
incline dumbells: 4 sets 8 reps
flat dumbells: 4 sets 8 reps
decline barbell: 4 sets 8 reps
incline flies: 4 sets 10 reps
overhead tri extension: 4 sets 8 reps
tri cable pushdown: 4 sets 8 reps
tri press burnout: 2 sets

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
so my tag didnt work. let me try again: bighulksmash nicksox15 PHWSupplements CellWarrior warrior737 Jebrook Hastur

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the mention. Before/after pics make any log better as well as before after measurements. Let the gains begin!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i will get some measurements this evening when i get home. what all do you want to see measurements of?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will get some measurements this evening when i get home. what all do you want to see measurements of?
Just track where you would like to see changes. I always do a caliper check of bodyfat. Waist, chest, biceps, thighs, and calves.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
alrighty. i will post those up tonight. anything else yall wanna see? should this be in the anabolics forum or in this forum?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Right/left bicep both about 17.5 in
Right/left quad both about 26 in
Calves 17 in
Waiste 36 in
Chest 44 in
Shoulders 51.5 in

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Well ive definately shrunk a lot in places i didnt want to. I just ddint realize how much. Plus i did get some chub around my midsection from the last almost 2 years behind a desk and not eatin like im supposed to. My goal is to get my arms back to 20in and my quads back to 32 in along with my waist. My midsection should naturally slim down with my clean diet and lots of cardio. Any suggestions would be great.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well ive definately shrunk a lot in places i didnt want to. I just ddint realize how much. Plus i did get some chub around my midsection from the last almost 2 years behind a desk and not eatin like im supposed to. My goal is to get my arms back to 20in and my quads back to 32 in along with my waist. My midsection should naturally slim down with my clean diet and lots of cardio. Any suggestions would be great.
Post up your diet and we can play!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start sir! Looking forward to following along

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Day two begins. booneman77 i will post up my diet later today so yall can see.

Today and tomorrow will not be in the gym. I will be doing an all day obstace course/leadership development course for work. And its not one of those stupid ones its actually very physically demanding...should be fun though

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like fun! Will take a look at diet when ya post it up

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Today was day two. Last dose down the hatch.
Todays workout:
Rock climbing, rope climbing, lifting pushing pulling and carrying a bunch of heavy stuff around obstacles, and swimming

I didnt get the chance to lift today but i did this from 0730-1700. Im tired but i gotta do the same thing tomorrow. Thursday will be legs day and friday will be back day...that way i will catch up on at least the big body parts this week.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Day three was a good day. I did not notice any significant size or strength differences but it has already increased sex drive slightly.
Todays workout was the same times and routines as yesterday. I am excited to see how i will be jn the gym tomorrow compared to last weeks leg session.
Diet was right around 2700 cals today. I will be there with my pre bed protien shake.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
How do i resize a picture to upload on here? Been trying for a couple days now and i cant figure it out...dang technology

Ps: tomorrow is LEGS DAY!!! woooo

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Finally figured out how to load my picture. Thanks bighulksmash so this is my pic of the first day taking epi andro. I would like to lose the weight on my chest and stomach

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Finally figured out how to load my picture. Thanks bighulksmash so this is my pic of the first day taking epi andro. I would like to lose the weight on my chest and stomach
You can do it bro . If you believe then you can achieve! !!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Your in perfect condition for this stack bro .
Shake it like a Polaroid picture to change that tastes bro.
Haha alright thanks for the words of encouragement. I will make sure to shake it more and see how that works.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you in here Hastur. Thanks for subbing

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
today was a crazy leg smoker. i did an 8 mile ruck march with 75lbs on my back at a 12 minute pace. i cut about 37 seconds off my time from 2 weeks ago.

weights were at lunch:
squats 4 sets 8 reps
leg press 4 sets 8 reps
ramanian deadlifts 4 sets 8 reps
calves 4 sets 11 reps
sprints to finish up

i have the feeling i will no be walking right come saturday. 2 days after is usually when DOMS sets in for me. i dont know if it is placebo or not but i fealt a bit stronger and faster than the last 2 weeks. time will tell but i think this will end up being a great product.

warrior737

Awards
Kill it dude! This stuff is definitely good to go. Endurance is mint IMO.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
today is back day
morning:
5k row machine

lunch:
weighted pull ups 4 sets 6 reps
dumbell rows 4 sets 8 reps
lat pulldown 4 sets 11 reps
cable rows 4 sets 8 reps
isolated lat 4 sets 8 reps
reverse dumbell flys 4 sets 8 reps
lat pulldown burnouts 2 sets

so far i have noticed some increased aggression from the api andro, as well as strength. it is only the first week and it might just be me pushing myself harder because i know i am taking this but i like it so far. ol baby jimbob (aka my penis) is a lot more active then before so i can say that something is working for sure. sorry for the details but wanted to include that the epi andro has increased sex drive and aggression in 4-5 days.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
big shout out to bighulksmash for all the help he has provided to me so far. thanks a ton man

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
big shout out to bighulksmash for all the help he has provided to me so far. thanks a ton man
Your welcome thu_hobbit .... the best is yet to come my brotha, ill b here for ya if u need anything... advice or just to chat . Kill it bro!!!!
:head:

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
question...once i finish the epi andro i would like to bridge it into a osta/cardarine/gharine stack...do you think it would be safe to bridge or should i do pct then start the next stack?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
question...once i finish the epi andro i would like to bridge it into a osta/cardarine/gharine stack...do you think it would be safe to bridge or should i do pct then start the next stack?
I would say go for it. Epi andro might not shut you down . That stack is a great idea , i personally loved osta myself . Listen to your body tho . Best advice ever given to me . Make sure you get a pct before u start the osta car and ghar cycle . I usually buy my pct before i buy my stack . That way if anything goes wrong you will be ready.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
thanks hulk! yea, i have everything ready for the stack to include the pct and staples. i juts didnt know if it was ok to bridge with the epi andro. was gunna start that stack this week but i got the opportunity to log this so i went with the epi andro first. i have a thread started on here that i will post up in this thread once i am complete on the epi andro.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Monday was quite suprising. My strength and endurance has improved for sure. And i havent had a pump like this in a good while. I dont think it was random based off the other improvements ive seen so far.

Heavy Chest day.*

4x8 incline dumbell
4x8 flat dumbell
4x8 decline bar
4x8 dumbell flys
4x10 dips
3x Tricep burnouts

That was one hell of a chest and arm pump!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
This morning was 30 mins cardio long distance run followed by back/bis.

Pullups 4x10
Rows 4x8
Lat pulldowns 4x10
Barbell rows 4x8
Decline rows 4x8

Straight arm db curls 4x5
Hammer curls 4x5
Preacher curls 4x8
Cable curls 4x8
Incline db isolation curls burnout x 2

So just have to say endurance and strength and aggression has skyrocketed the 2nd week of the epi andro. I feel like i am 18 again in the gym. Plus the pumps from lifting have intensified and lasted longer. I can definately tell the epi andro is working for me

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
This makes me wonder what a stronger ph would do for me...wish i was able to get some trest or something stronger before its all gone haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This morning was 30 mins cardio long distance run followed by back/bis.

Pullups 4x10
Rows 4x8
Lat pulldowns 4x10
Barbell rows 4x8
Decline rows 4x8

Straight arm db curls 4x5
Hammer curls 4x5
Preacher curls 4x8
Cable curls 4x8
Incline db isolation curls burnout x 2

So just have to say endurance and strength and aggression has skyrocketed the 2nd week of the epi andro. I feel like i am 18 again in the gym. Plus the pumps from lifting have intensified and lasted longer. I can definately tell the epi andro is working for me
Amazing thu_hobbit

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Amazing thu_hobbit
Thanks bud. So the pump in my back and arms after my workout was so good this morning i had to pull the seatbelt in with me when i got into my truck otherwise i wouldnt have been able to reach it lol. Plus i could barely shift gears in my pickup. Good stuff man. Thanks for the opportunity to log this

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks bud. So the pump in my back and arms after my workout was so good this morning i had to pull the seatbelt in with me when i got into my truck otherwise i wouldnt have been able to reach it lol. Plus i could barely shift gears in my pickup. Good stuff man. Thanks for the opportunity to log this
We absolutely love see you grow. You're welcome your log speaks for itself hard work good diet great form in the gym. You're going to have a great run buddy

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My apologies, a little late to this thread. Things are looking great in here bud.

You have a solid frame my man, this stack is going to do wonders for you. I'm glad to see the strength and aggression is up!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How goes it? Still kicking ass?

Hastur

Awards
This makes me wonder what a stronger ph would do for me...wish i was able to get some trest or something stronger before its all gone haha
Don't worry, there will be other PH's available, perhaps not as strong as what has on the market in years past, but rest assured it's not all going away.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Wow so long long trip from germany to california is over, got settled in and got some wifi. Im on vacation for the next 3 weeks but dont worry ive got the hook up at the local meat head gym. My last few workouts:
Body weight workout because i lived outta my car for a few days waiting for my flight lol

Squats
Lunges
pushups
Situps
Superman
Wide arm pushups
Combo superman
Leg spreads/flutter kicks
2 mils run
Pullups
Situps

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout

Incline db 4x10
Flat db 4x10
Decline bb 4x11
Incline db flies 4x11
Flat db flies 4x11
Dips 3x25

Tri presses 4x8
Tri extension 4x10
Skull crushers 4x8
Burnout 3 sets

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
So i think that things started to really kick in this week. Things i have noticed so far:

Increased strength
increased endurance
Better sleep and recovery
Increased libido
Better mood and more alert
I feel younger and not tired all the time like before

My abs are a little more defined now as well but that is probably due to a better diet and working harder in the gym

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome back to the states! Time to get those 'Merica gainz

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Heavy LEGS DAAAAY!!!

Squat 3x5
Deadlift 3x5
Romanian deadlift 4x8
Leg press 4x8
Calves 4x15
Front squat burnout x3
Sprints to finish it all off

Have noticed a significant increase in strength...especially legs. All my lifts have gone up 20+ pounds and i and definately been leaning out as well.

So i have a new quote for a worlds most interesting man meem:
I dont always get a chance to go drinking...but when i do im on a prohormone cycle :(