WB87s Epi-GH Primeval Sponsored Log

willyb87

Awards
Alrighty here we go... I will be logging Epi-GH for the next 30 days, im coming off of a few other SARM runs and ready to see where this stacks up. I will be eating for a lean bulk, hopefully put on some more quality mass.

Workouts will be 5 days a week using a cory Gregory bench most days template with legs twice a week. It will look like this.

Mon- 3 sets of Incline Bench 95lbs-10reps close grip/10 medium/10 wide without racking
Superset
Bent Over Rows-135 15-20 reps

3 sets of flat bench 135 10close/medium/wide
Superset
Shrugs 20reps

Lateral Rasies superset with front raises 4sets of 15-20

Tuesday- Squats starting at 135 fro a warm up and working up to close to a ORM lots of triples and singles
Leg Press 5sets of 8-12
Leg extensions- 5sets of 10
Seated Calf Raise 5x25

Wednesday- same as Monday for incline and flat bench

Lat Pulldowns- 7x10
Rear Delt Flys

Thursday-Squats- 135-225 5 sets of 15-25
Leg Press 5 sets of 25
Leg Extensions 5x20
Leg Curls 5x20
Seated Calf Raise 200 reps few sets as possible
Leg Press calf raise 100 reps deep stretches

Friday- Same as Monday on incline flat

Bicep Cable Curls 5x12
Superset
Tricep pushdown 5x12

DB alternating curls 5x10
SS
Underhand grip tri pushdown 5x10

Bicep curl Machine 2 triple dropsets
SS
V-Bar Tri pushdown 2 sets to failure

I will follow this for the 1st 2 weeks then start recording more of my lifting numbers. I will record my weight and some measurments tomorrow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and First !

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the successful run!:thumbsup:

willyb87

Awards
Took my 1st 2 doses today, anybody know about how long it takes for MK to kick in?
Some stats starting off.... Weight 209, Biceps 15 7/8 no pump, get some leg measurements tomorrow and chest. Any other numbers you guys want to know let me know.

the pump from the 10/10/10 method or 6 total sets is unreal. With just 95-135lbs it makes you feel weak that your almost in tears in those last few reps. I had to get a late one in tonight tomorrows entry will be a little more in depth. Thanks for all the follows guys.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MK kicked in almost immediately for me. I started off with ghar1ne though at 10mg and went up to 20mg with the epi gh since I'm taking 2 caps a day like you. Slept like a rock since day 1, got a little lethargic, then got lethargic all over again when I increased to 20mg.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbing

willyb87

Awards
Well I slept like a rock last night, im not sure if its already the EPI GH but I haven't slept like that in awhile. Went in and hit some heavy legs today felt really good for the most part. BamBam0319 did you notice any euphoric feeling while on MK? It may have just been an off feeling but on the way home from workout I felt a little foggy headed and this is all ive changed in my routine could have just been low on carbs training early today..

Squats-135x5
225 x5
315 x3
335 x3
365 x2
385 x1 ( may not have gone deep enough here, didn't have a spot and felt kind of off on the way down)

Leg Press-500 5x5( slow reps)

Leg Extensions- 210x10
225 x10
240 x10
255 x10
270 x10
Single leg hard flex-90 2x10 EL

Seated Calf Raise-135 5x20

Leg Press Calf Raise- 405 3x25

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmm not really any euphoric feelings. I'd probably attribute your weird feeling after your workout to low carbs.
All I know is the lethargy is too real. But I'm also getting sick again so that could be adding to it.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
blood sugar will tank out without some carbs w/ utilization of ghrelin mimetics imo

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Sarms have a tendency to give a feeling like that here and there, but nothing like a true pH.

willyb87

Awards
Went in today for another chest superset workout, felt very lethargic and on top of that I forgot my preworkout, so I was draggin and felt like poo, but I still managed to get through a workout. Mon-wed-fri workouts are the same so im not gonna lay out the numbers today. Hunger is way up eeven though its just day 3 seems like I could eat all day and still want food. Going on a mini vacation Friday-sunday then its full on serious lean bulking season.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have fun this weekend..Be Good!

willyb87

Awards
Back from vacay, ate some junk did a lot of fishing and relaxed, did do a little bit of cardio in the mornings around the lake. Curious to see where my weight is at in the AM since I wasn't training I cut back to 1 pill a day while I was gone curious to see where my weight and strength is going into the gym tomorrow. I know I don't feel like I put on any fat and my shoulder feels a bit better but we will see.... On a side note I came back to my computer to see that Primeval has gotten out of the SARM business :( ready to see what they have in store next but sad to see the SARMs go kinda makes the logs pointless other than the fact that people can see that anything Primeval has put out so far has been quality and top notch.

willyb87

Awards
Went in today and did some chest work going to start my program next Monday instead sice we didn't get in till late last night. I broke my collarbone about 6 yrs ago and lately when I get very heavy I am having a sharp pain about where the break is if it doesn't get better soon im going to go in and make sure I don't have a new small fracture of some sort. Numbers didn't move much from today and last week I am looking much more vascular and notice some muscle hardening already which is surprising.

Bench Press- 135x5
225x5
275x3
185 5x10

Incline DB Press 50s 5x10

Cable Flys from top pulley hard squeeze 50lbs 5x15

Chest press machine focusing on chest contractions 105 5x15

I don't feel like this was a great workout at all I just didn't feel it today felt a little sickly and drained, could have been all the sun and junk food from the vacay and the 1st day back im not sure, hopefully tomorrow I can have a good workout thinking about legs and trying for a 400+ squat PR

willyb87

Awards
Went in yesterday for legs, weight seemed to go up really easily,got a great pump in my quads and seem to be recovering much faster. Shoulder has gotten better tremendously as well.

Squats-135x10
225 4x10
275 x10

Leg Press- 225 200 reps few sets as possible

Leg Extensions 210 x15
195 x15
180 x15
165 x15
150 x15
120 x15
90 x15
60 single legs 2x10

Seated Leg Curls- 85lbs 5x15

Seated Calf Raise- 115 5x50

willyb87

Awards
Went in today and did Legs, me and my whole family are battling sickness and even though I felt like crap taking the weekend off I had to drag myself in today. Hopefully im about over it because eating right when your sick as a dog is about the hardest thing for me to do in this world. Had a pretty good workout despite the feeling sick, leg days are bad enough when your well but I had to dig deep for this one...
Joints feel good for the most part I think that is what I am noticing more than anything with this product at the moment, body comp and weight is tough to gauge right now because of the junk I have been eating.

Squats- 135 A2G x10
225 Parallel x5
275 x5
315 x4
335 x3
365 x1
315 x3
225 burnout

Leg Press- Sets of 10 in 100 lb increments from 100 to 500 and back down

Leg Curls- 100 5x20
Single Leg-55 5x10

Leg Extension- 120 x15
135 x15
150 x15
165 x13
180 x12
210 x10
Single Leg- 90 3x10

Seated Calf Rasies- 135 4x25
90 x200 (few sets as possible)
Single Leg 45 to failure each leg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Train when your not 100% is tuff. But is looks like you gave it your all!

willyb87

Awards
It was definitely a tough one, cant hardly breathe through my nose and sinus pressure is hard to push through.

willyb87

Awards
well the sickness has hit me absolutely full force. I am sick as a dog and haven't been to the gym since Monday yesterday was miserable. I Really hope I am able to get out of the bed tomorrow and maybe the gym Friday, I haven't been this sick in a while, usually only get sick about once every 3 years guess I was due.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there brother.take some vitamins,and eat lots . it'll be gone in no time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well the sickness has hit me absolutely full force. I am sick as a dog and haven't been to the gym since Monday yesterday was miserable. I Really hope I am able to get out of the bed tomorrow and maybe the gym Friday, I haven't been this sick in a while, usually only get sick about once every 3 years guess I was due.
Get better my friend!!

willyb87

Awards
Well after what seems like forever I think im finally on the way out of this crud. Feeling much better throat is a little sore from all the coughing hacking and my ears hurt, but other than that I feel fine should be able to get back to it 100% Monday I hope. Ive managed to keep dosing at 2 pills a day, but haven't been eating right at all in the past 6 days I have lost around 7-8 lbs ... not happy about that at all, but.... I have noticed that even though the weight is down im holding onto the muscle much better than when I have been sick and lost weight in the past. My chest and shoulders are both fairly vascular for not having done any work on them since last week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad things are getting back on track!

willyb87

Awards
Went in last night to get a workout in, wasn't the best quality work but felt good to get something done, also woke up this morning with my ears both hurting so bad I had to take hydrocodone to go back to sleep also had a slight sore throat. Cant shake this stuff for nothing....
Nearing the bottom of the bottle I believe and one thing I can say after last nights workout is this seems to have helped out my joints and tendons amazingly. I didn't go super heavy last night, but I went with some decent weight for above average reps and no shoulder pain, a huge deal for me. Also I have stayed fairly lean even while being sick I held on to my gains. After the 6-7 days of sickness I lost right at 9 lbs but my body still looks pretty tight not bloated and weak like usual when your really sick.

Squats- 255 2x9

Bench-225 2x9

Deadlift-250 2x7

willyb87

Awards
That workout above took a lot out of me and I was down all day yesterday, but I was able to rest and get a full 12 hours of sleep while being heavily medicated all night and most of today. Sitting here typing this I feel really well and im going in tomorrow midday to hit another workout not sure what im going to work yet but def. be hitting something. I have used this going on 10 day sickness to stay away from any stims so theres at least one positive hopefully my adrenal system will be slightly reset after being abused the last few months.

willyb87

Awards
Still having trouble breathing with all the mucus that has me stopped up but ive gotten a couple good workouts in and I must say my strength has consistently went up and staying lean despite the inability to eat and lift on a daily basis like I should. Joints also feel great probably the biggest success with this product. Shoulders and AC joint feel great and I haven't been able to say that in a long long time

Squats- 275 3 sets of 7
Bench- 250 x7, 6 245 x7
Leg Extension-210 2x10
Leg Curls 115 3x10
Calf Rasies- 135 5x10
Seated Calf Raise- 135 5x20

willyb87

Awards
Today was a rest day, starting to feel much much better. The bottle is coming to an end but I feel like I have made some really good gains while on this and will be purchasing some more MK677 very soon. Once again other than my collarbone which im fairly sure has a small stress fracture in it all my joints and bones feel GREAT

willyb87

Awards
Went in last night late and had a pretty good leg workout. Like I have mentioned several times my joints feel great while I have been on this. My strength isnt jumping like crazy, but I have been consistently going up daily in my lifts. Body composition has stayed fairly lean, I haven't been eating great, but I have been working my butt off in the gym when ive been well enough to go. I may have a Squat and Deadlift PR on the horizon when I do a rep test in a couple weeks. My last dose of this will be tomorrow :( but I have thoroughly enjoyed this as I have with all Primeval Products so far.

Squat- 295 3x5
Leg Extensions- 150 x30 165 3x15
Leg Curls- 100 x30 115 3x15
Leg Press Calf Raise 315 5x25
Seated Calf Raise- 90 3x30 135 3x15