On the quest for lean with blr!

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok here I go again I am on the quest to lean I will be using exotherm letrone and will ad viron in the mix next week. I will also add norcodrene and alphamine as my preworkout just because I had those 2 lying around. Also I will be using vitamin c powder form 1000mg, and my staples of course multi, vitamin d3, and glucosamine chrondroitine. My starting weight I will post it tomorrow as tomorrow I will start as well as pic and measurement.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok just applied 1 pump of exotherm tonight. I had a cheat day today but will get back on track tomorrow. I will also add follidrone, viron, and incinderine when I can get my hands on it ASAP in case I didn't mention. I will also be running 3 to 4 times a week, and maintain my calories at 2330. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and will adjust calories from there as well as take measurements.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok up pretty early today and feeling lean. Took 1 cap letrone and my preworkout alphamine. And 1 cap norcodrene. And headed to the gym today is leg day. I Love Leg day. Anyways will post starting pic. In a bit.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight was at 188 on the button and body fat 25 unfortunately. I will tighten my diet up more. Measurementioned will come shortly will be running in a bit and do arms for the day too.I forgot to mention I took my Norco in the am too. I will run exo at 2 pumps and one cap of Letrone.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
How are you measuring your bf?

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I stood on one of those biometric scales so that's how I found out

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That's not very accurate but you can use it to see a trend... Just know that's probably not your actual bf% so don't feel too bad about that number just yet... Once you get your starting pics up we may be able to give you a more accurate number

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
That's not very accurate but you can use it to see a trend... Just know that's probably not your actual bf% so don't feel too bad about that number just yet... Once you get your starting pics up we may be able to give you a more accurate number
Thanks I appreciate that and it would be cool to get a close estimate

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Here I am at 188. I ate good today I am also going to carb cycle so for today I will stay at 50 g carbs

Attachments

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
From this pic id say you are actually close to 25% looks like you have some good size hiding under there, carbs cycling is good if you can stick with it, what does your training look like?

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro . I'm currently doing a work out called warrior workout from jefit high rep ranges. But I'm open to trying out a new routine.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
If its a program you enjoy doing then stick with it, that's the important part, ive always been drawn to powerlifting type programs... And don't fall for the high reps to lose weight crap... Just find a type of training you like and stay with it

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
If its a program you enjoy doing then stick with it, that's the important part, ive always been drawn to powerlifting type programs... And don't fall for the high reps to lose weight crap... Just find a type of training you like and stay with it
Ok that's sounds fair it's true I do lift heavy though I squat mo less than 225 lbs and bench no less than that too I try to stick to that way for reps.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
And you say your carbs cycling how do you have the days laid out?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any planned refeeds? That's pretty low in carbs to keep intensity up in the gym... Although everyone is different, you may be running just fine on that many carbs

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any planned refeeds? That's pretty low in carbs to keep intensity up in the gym... Although everyone is different, you may be running just fine on that many carbs
Yes I do refeeds but my own style lol like bad food. Need guidance in this

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I generally have a high carb day where ill eat basically the same meals as a low carb day, but add some carbs to each meal rice, bread, pasta, a couple Oreo's, but at a sensible serving size... Then for dinner have my "cheat meal" whatever ive been craving, but keep it to a single meal with a dessert... Don't roam the kitchen for 4-5 hours and eat everything in sight and call it a cheat meal

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That used to be my issue I would turn my high carb day into a 24 hour stuff my face session which in the long run defeats the purpose of a cheat and sends you 2 steps backwards

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
haha this I roamed too much in the kitchen. I will have to calm down on refeed days. I will have to mess with the carbs I know that on the second day I do start feeling a bit lethargic. As soon as I eat more carbs though I'm good to go. Riht now I'm using my fitness pal so hopefully that will somewhat guide me

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today I did shoulders I allied 1 pump exo in am and one pm after showers ofcourse. Took letrone once in am along with norco and 1 scoop alphamine. I want to bump it up 1 more dose with letrone but not sure if I should since I'll be trying to add viron maybe this week or next. Work out went well. I feel really good my vascularity is at an all time high the veins look awesome. My workout today went great just felt strong all the way through I am really sore from legs I did on Monday so hopefully the wheels are growing. Tomorrow is chest and back. Something I have noticed since the first run of Exo is that I sleep good and usually sleep my 7 to 8 hrs no problem.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
haha this I roamed too much in the kitchen. I will have to calm down on refeed days. I will have to mess with the carbs I know that on the second day I do start feeling a bit lethargic. As soon as I eat more carbs though I'm good to go. Riht now I'm using my fitness pal so hopefully that will somewhat guide me
If your feeling lethargic your body is trying to tell you something, at your bf % that low of carbs shouldn't be necessary, you'll just have to play with the amounts to find that happy middle where you continue to lose weight but you also have enough energy to make it through the day

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, struggling my self to get leaner.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, struggling my self to get leaner.
It is hard but if you just keep at it you can reach your goal. When I started before any runs I was at 214 lbs. Will be heading to gym at lunch. Took my exo and will take letrone pre. Along with alphamine and norco

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout I just felt really strong all around and able to really get some extra reps on bench and dips. I am sticking to 12 reps the most just going a bit heavier. still at 4 sets. I did not get to run today I was really busy and a bit tired from too little carbs so I ate 120 g carbs and I feel fine now. Dinner was at 6:30. I ate some wild rice and half a roasted chicken with a serving of veggies. Later on I will maybe eat tuna and my protein.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight is at 186 so looking good. And I hope to find the elusive 6 pack

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today feeling a lot better upped carbs uo to 100.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight is at 185 so that's great. Will update measurements and yesterday's workout in a bit

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Dang man weights coming off quick!
Keep it up

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Dang man weights coming off quick!
Keep it up
Yes sir I started eating a whole lot better and keeping carbs to a minimum so I won't feel lethargic. Will update measurements I've been real busy

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Waist is 35 1/2 in. So still good. My strength has not gone down but I've been eating a lot better trying to get my macros in all the time. i feel great on exo and letrone, but ran out of alphamine so I m only using norco now. I feel strong and ready for the next day it could be the letrone and exo though. I do want to say that i sleep really good at night and noticed i get my 7 to 8 hours of sleep. My squat bench and deads have gone up by 15 lbs this past month so I'm am still improving. My goal is so close so i will keep it up. Bfast today was an omelete w/ olives, some sausage, and mushrooms and of course water.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hello all I took the weekend off but I did run on Sunday morning 1 mile. I have been dosing 2 pumps exo morning and night after showers, and 1 cap letrone before workout. I currently ran out of alphamine, but I am still taking norco in the am upon awakening. No joint issues to report and I feel good. Let's see how I do today Monday is leg day. I feel lean and I was able to fit into some pants I wasn't able to a while back so I'm taking that as a good sign.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Great session Monday it was leg day.
Squats: 225 x 10 x 3 sets, 135 x 10 x 2 sets
Barbell lunges: 135 x 10 x 4 sets
Barbell calf raises: 135 x 15 x 2 sets, 225 X 10 x 2 sets.
Donkey calf raises: 260 x 15 x 4 sets
Sit ups 3 sets x 15
Took my letrone preworkout. And exo after morning shower aND night shower. Been feeling really vascular. And feel leaner.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today I worked out shoulders.
Standing military press: 45 x 14, 65 x 12, 95 x 8, 135 x 6
Alt lateral Dumbell raises: 25 x 10 3 sets, 30 x 10
Front barbell raise:
45 x 12 x 4 sets
Front Dumbell raises:
25 x 12 x 2 sets, 30 x 10, 35 x 8
Arnold press: 35 x 10 x 4 sets
I felt a great pump today and that is that I am not using a pre workout. I'm still dosing exo morning and night, letrone pre, and norco in morning. I felt very vascular throughout the workout and after. I am really liking this combo.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed! Doing great man, keep it up! I'm still waiting on my next run...getting my stash stocked up.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
It's Friday and I weighed in at 186 so gained a lb back I did have a cheat day but because I ran out of protien food so I had to improvise and load up on carbs for 2 days. But got back on track today will have measurements up. I also always weigh in at 8 am or latest 8:30 just to keep things in check. It's been a good week so far lots of comments from friends saying I juice lmao. Iam looking very vascular especially from my arms and noticed a vein peak out around my calf. I'm hoping to at least get to 180 with this run and I'll be content. Lifts have gone up squat and deads by 5 lbs each and I have been able to put out more reps too. I can't wait to add in viron and see how things go. Last thing I want to mention is that I have energy throughout the day and I have noticed I get better and longer sleep,

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today will be heading to gym to do chest and back. Had a great breakfast and at my brocolli today raw so everything's good.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
So it's Monday and I'm feeling pretty good lean wise. I applied my exo. I like that it is easy to apply sometimes if I'm in a hurry I will use the inside of wrist to apply it but I try to use the sandwich bags as much as I can to apply the Exo. Today I'm working out legs. I have noticed that my legs are getting leaner,and I can finally see the tear drop on my leg pretty good. I am going to try and step it up this week and see if I can at least lose 1 lb more I'm aiming for about a lb a week

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log bro. Keep up the hard work!

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did legs and I felt stronger as I squeezed out each rep. I felt like doing more sets I kept sets to 4 and reps between 10 to 12. Today Tuesday I did shoulders I improved in my shoulder presses barbell and dumbell. I was told again I'm looking leaner so I hope Friday I lose at least another pound. I'm really trying my best to watch my macros closely but it is a bit difficult towards the night. I'm trying my best to stay out of the kitchen lol. Does anyone get sweaty at night because of the Exo applied before bed, because I have been getting sweaty even with a fan on.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people have mentioned increased sweating.