Misfit28 logs BPS Laxacrine in PCT

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laxacrine.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm really excited to run this for BPS. Having been a BPS rep before, I know they have quality products. I'm interested to see how this works for me.

As mentioned in the title, I'm currently in PCT right now. I ran a 12 week log cycle that included LGD, Ostarine and Andros. In my third week of PCT, tapering my SERM down and still continuing with Sup3r PCT. So far, I think my PCT has been going pretty smoothly. No real strength loss at all, mostly just staying the same, and in some cases increasing my lifts. I've mostly seen a slight dip in Bench strength, but DL and OHP are holding pretty strongly. Not Squatting because of an Achilles issue. Not sure when I will start that back up, but honestly with DL, Bench and OHP I seem to be doing well.

My supp staples are:

Betaine 2.5g per day
Creatine 5g per day
Fearn's SL 4 tbsp per day (2 pre, 2 post)
CEL Epi-Plex
SNS Cissus XT
Pre-workouts (Focus XT with added L-Cit, Agmatine and the aforementioned Betaine and Creatine)
SNS Noopept XT (currently tapering down to cycle off)

I currently work two jobs, one sedentary as a researcher and one part-time night job at UPS. The UPS job keeps my activity level high, and no need for cardio IMO ;)

My training is Wendler's 5/3/1, and during PCT I'm sticking just to main lifts. In and out of the gym in less than 45 minutes FTW ;)

Current estimated 1RM based on my last sessions are:

OHP: 174
DL: 426
Bench: 234

This is the strongest I have been since I started lifting in 2011 for the first time. If I was Squatting, I think I would be in the 1,000 lb cub now :)

My current weight has been hovering around 245 or so after my cycle ended. At one point during cycle I was up to about 250 or so. I'm assuming glycogen loss. I honestly haven't tracked calories for a while now, but will most likely go into a cut once this PCT run has finished. I'm guessing my
maintenance to be around 3,500 calories right now. I will zero in more on that when I start tracking again ;)

Current photos

Not the best photos, and excuse all the hair ;) I was in a hurry to get out of the gym after Bench this morning, so snapped two quick photos. As you can see, I'm guessing I'm 20+% BF right now. I'll be making an effort to trim that off after PCT.

Front 09252015.jpg

side 09252015.jpg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding pics in a bit. Ran out of time before a meeting :( Also, reserved for final review :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
GREAT START MY MAN HAVE A GOOD DAY :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid cycle. Now pct gainz are in

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

I actually applied 1mL of Laxacrine last night after work. I usually take a shower then, as it is the best time for me. I'm pretty nasty when I get home from UPS ;)

Any insight on this, btw? Not sure if it needs to be applied before bed, pre-workout, etc. I generally fit my workout in during the middle of the day and generally don't require a shower.

I noticed that it smells a little odd, dries quickly and I felt a little more drowsy after applying it.

I hit Bench this morning for my 3+ week. I was in and out in about 30 minutes or so, including changing clothes. No accessories right now, just main lifts.

Barbell Bench:

Warmup:

85 X 5
110 X 5
135 X 3

Work sets:

150 X 3
175 X 3
195 X 6 (3+ set)

Felt decent. 9 reps would have given me a PR, but I'm in PCT so no worries there.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't matter when you apply. Just try and keep it a) after you shower and b) same time everyday

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second day of applying it was yesterday. The smell reminds me of something can't quite place. Oddly enough, my Achilles tendon has been feeling a bit better than normal lately.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Second day of applying it was yesterday. The smell reminds me of something can't quite place. Oddly enough, my Achilles tendon has been feeling a bit better than normal lately.
although I dont think youll see anything within a day or two, overtime you may start to notice some joint support and things along that line here in a couple weeks!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for your gains (as always) and because I am interested in this product for my future pct

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to apply it ever day at the same time. After a shower, before bed. It seems to make me sleepy for some reason.

I hit only 3 reps on 150 for OHP 1+ rep day. It was OK, felt decently strong, but just couldn't get that 4th rep. 5 reps would have been an estimated PR.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a strong ohp misfit

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a strong ohp misfit
Thanks, brother! It's been a long time in the making ;). I remember not being able to hit one rep at 135 less than a year ago.

I never do mine seated, I need to see what I could put up that way.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
thats a great overhead press actually! I think a lot of people see lower numbers on OHP and think its weak, until you get under the bar!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought I'd throw this out there, I've had the best response from td when I apply it on my clavicle, neck (just below Adam's apple) I don't go to high on my neck, traps and medial/front delts

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah that's how I applied my laxacrine most times. Sometimes to my shins and feet as well.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
i go on my neck traps upper check but mainly clavicle area

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tips, guys! I'll try that tonight.

Weaksauce DL today, but I was in a hurry and a bit distracted. I was also muy tired :(

Hit my top set of 375 for only one rep today on 1+ day :(

Excited for Bench on Friday! Still getting some sleepiness after application, but for some reason didn't sleep well last night.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha maybe you're just getting soothed from rubbing yourself down ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going well. Hit Bench today for 1+ week.

Got 5 reps at 205, was hoping for 7, which would have been a PR. However, being on PCT I kind of expected it.

Applying to my clavicle area, working well so far. Honestly not a lot to note yet.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Still going well. Hit Bench today for 1+ week.

Got 5 reps at 205, was hoping for 7, which would have been a PR. However, being on PCT I kind of expected it.

Applying to my clavicle area, working well so far. Honestly not a lot to note yet.
This is very close to my becnch! GJ

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
205 for 7 is next session ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Late to this, but following to see how this treats you

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, busy weekend! Had a flare-up in my heel, so didn't hit the gym today. It's feeling a bit better now, but this week was a deload week. I haven't deloaded in like 5 or 6 5/3/1 cycles, so it might be a good idea to do so.

I also finished off my Sup3r PCT over the weekend.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
no worries big fella! back to killing it soon!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lax ball the heel and do some plantar fasciitis stretches

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heel is feeling a bit better, still applying the Laxacrine before bed/after shower. I feel like my muscles are more full without even lifting right now. Can't wait to start fresh on Monday with a new 5/3/1 cycle!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Heel is feeling a bit better, still applying the Laxacrine before bed/after shower. I feel like my muscles are more full without even lifting right now. Can't wait to start fresh on Monday with a new 5/3/1 cycle!
That's one of the perks of this product :D Fullness all day, and it only gets better after the gym!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Muscle fullness is always a fun effect, I might grab a bottle just so i can show off even through my fall sweaters ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the muscle fullness is very evident to me. I actually forgot to order more Soy Lecithin, so I have been off of that as well.

I can't wait to hit the gym on Monday :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yes, the muscle fullness is very evident to me. I actually forgot to order more Soy Lecithin, so I have been off of that as well.

I can't wait to hit the gym on Monday :)
It is really great while cutting. I loved it! Can't wait to get more.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to get back in the gym tomorrow with OHP. Feeling refreshed and ready to hit the iron!

On the agenda is 140 x 5+, and might add some accessories as well.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I ordered two bottles off orbit. At 35 and the 15 percent discount couldn't resist. Im gonna run and log it for a six week go starting at 1ml and ramping up to 2 near the end. Trying to get as close as i can to 10 percent body fat for vacation in mid December. If i had to guess would say im around 15 percent right now. I had to buy new jeans today because everything i own looked ridiculous, my waist is down to 30" but had to buy 32" due to legs not fitting in pants. Last weigh in i was 186 at 6'2. How much do i wanna weigh? Whatever it takes to be shredded for vacation, ill worry about getting big after that.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get back in the gym tomorrow with OHP. Feeling refreshed and ready to hit the iron!

On the agenda is 140 x 5+, and might add some accessories as well.
better ad some accessories ;) ill be starting a new 2 week cycle tomorrow as well!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I ordered two bottles off orbit. At 35 and the 15 percent discount couldn't resist. Im gonna run and log it for a six week go starting at 1ml and ramping up to 2 near the end. Trying to get as close as i can to 10 percent body fat for vacation in mid December. If i had to guess would say im around 15 percent right now. I had to buy new jeans today because everything i own looked ridiculous, my waist is down to 30" but had to buy 32" due to legs not fitting in pants. Last weigh in i was 186 at 6'2. How much do i wanna weigh? Whatever it takes to be shredded for vacation, ill worry about getting big after that.
The weight is kind of your call, by the sounds of it 175-178 may be your ideal weight for this.

Good grab on the sale, should make the diet more fun for you and hold some more muscle mass

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
The weight is kind of your call, by the sounds of it 175-178 may be your ideal weight for this.

Good grab on the sale, should make the diet more fun for you and hold some more muscle mass
I was thinking i would end up somewhere in that range of weight. I have a friend who shredded up and is the same height as me. When he finished he was 172 and diced to the socks. Thanks man, i hope you follow my log when it goes up, im really excited to see how this treats me. Im running another lax product right now in combo with epicatien and the recovery between workouts is where the combo really shines.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was thinking i would end up somewhere in that range of weight. I have a friend who shredded up and is the same height as me. When he finished he was 172 and diced to the socks. Thanks man, i hope you follow my log when it goes up, im really excited to see how this treats me. Im running another lax product right now in combo with epicatien and the recovery between workouts is where the combo really shines.
I Absolutely will, be sure to tag me in it brother

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit OHP this morning, and was a little less strong than I hoped to be. Of course, coming off of a week in which I didn't lift at all (besides at my PT job), not completely surprising.

I hit 6 reps on 140 on OHP. I needed 8 for a PR. I think my strength will go up as I lift this week, though.

I also feel kinda crappy today too :(

Overall, the Laxacrine seems to be helping with my joint pains, and seems to help me sleep deeply. I also feel more muscle fullness so far.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope the cruddy feeling passes misfit. 140 for a set of six on OHP isn't anything to not be happy about bud

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
true that tyga, honestly you cant expect a PR every session and usually coming close means youre on the right track especially if you didnt even feel well today!!