ragnarok elite log

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Took first scoop today,and was impressed.nice smoothe energy,and dont know but seemed like i was breathing much better.did legs and had a good workout,despite some nagging knee pain.great pwo so far but i will up the dose to 1 1/2 scoop tomorrow.i like to get 300 mg caffeine.i only take pwos for energy so i want my max allowance.

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking this the same days as White Pipes?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Nope generally only take pump ignition on arms and chest day.did try it on a leg day once,but that was just to get a feel for the pipes.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear the first day treated you good! I've tried 1.5-2 scoops from time to time. But I honestly can't tell a difference between that and 1 scoop. RagNOrok feels like a true 1-scooper to me. Interested to hear if you feel the difference.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 1 scoop is plenty.went with 2 friday and was just a tad much.really great energy just shakey with 2 scoops.ill be back on tomorrow as another leg day comes up.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today.one scoop did the trick.would post workout,but its kind of pathetic.been having knee issues,but any workout is better than none at all to me.still had great energy from ragnarok,and still having easier breathing.not sure whats bringing that on in this product,but i likey!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any workout is better than none at all to me.
^^^This^^^
As long as you're not aggravating the knee, any workout is better than laying around. That's what separates us from the herd. That easier breathing is likely coming from the cordyceps in RagNOrok. It's believed to increase aerobic capacity and ATP production. It's effects also get better the longer you take it!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ok checking in to say im loving this pwo.its not so much the energy but the cardio benifit i get from it is something new to me.dont get me wrong the energy is good and smoothe as well.ive always been one to get winded easy but this stuff keeps me breathing smoothe.ill be back im going running.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok checking in to say im loving this pwo.its not so much the energy but the cardio benifit i get from it is something new to me.dont get me wrong the energy is good and smoothe as well.ive always been one to get winded easy but this stuff keeps me breathing smoothe.ill be back im going running.
Sounds like the cordyceps is doing its job! How far do you aim for with a run?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Just 1 mile but thats alot for me,first time i have done cardio in 9 months

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, a mile is a mile. I hate running so I applaud anybody that is going to go out there and do it! On Saturdays I run to the gym. It's only about 3/4 mile one way and I am soaked by the time I get there. Just not fun for me at all!

How's the knee feeling?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
The knee still kills me,should probally get it looked at but i know what he will say.stay out of the gym,and i just cant do that.it only hurts on leg days and a day or so after.ill just keep it light on leg days for awhile.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The knee still kills me,should probally get it looked at but i know what he will say.stay out of the gym,and i just cant do that.it only hurts on leg days and a day or so after.ill just keep it light on leg days for awhile.
Haha. I hear ya. I can't stay out of the gym either when things are hurting. It's a sickness. I have a shoulder impingement that makes it really painful to BB benches. The days that it hurts, I just find ways to isolate or go high volume.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive read about cissus anyone tried it?
I haven't tried cissus personally. For my knee I use 2.5G of omega 3s and 1.5G glucosamin/chondroitin.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Meant to post yesterday,been busy with kids.had a great workout yesterday was trap,shoulders ,back.would post a workout but I do it all machines,free weight,body weight.too dang much to remember.as far as ragnarok PWO goes it's still holding its own.really good clean energy.still getting the great breathing effect.hoping things will not fade especially the breathing.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling any increase in pump with RagNOrok?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Feeling any increase in pump with RagNOrok?
Somewhat,I normally only take on leg and back days.hard for me to notice a pump in those areas.maybe I'll try it on arm day one day this week just to see the effects.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I haven't used White Pipes so I don't know how it will compare. But with the L-Nor, Agmass, and arginine, I think you might be surprised at the pump on top of the other benefits.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday another leg day.still good energy and can keep going and going.wish i could drink this all day.can you get cordyceps by there self?and thanks jalfrey for the omega info.i upped my dose and joints starting to feel beeter.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's things been going up in here, man?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Probably run ragnarok the rest of weekend.ill log all three days.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Alright had a great session this morning.i usually don't use PWO on chest are arm day because I love those workouts.well today I did and wasn't disappointed. All lifts went good.time flew by and no crash afterwards.have just a couple scoops left so I'll finish up this weekend.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to your final thoughts on RagNOrok!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So anything else to add? What did you think of RagNOrok?