Unleashed w/ RagNOrok Elite!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Kickin off this log with my signature pose!

Hello once again AM, this log will focus on my new pre-workout Ragnorok Elite! This is the stimmed version and tomorrow will be my first day so I'll be resting a little early tonight for a heavy pull day.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
A little something about my goals and current stats:

5'5 - 173lbs
Cal intake between 3.5-4k (40c/40p/20f)
Training style - high volume (coming off Madcow 5x5)
Goal = 4 more months of mass & strength gain

I've been on (-)-epicathecin & MK677 for 8 weeks. Very aware of how the 2 treats me now so the effects I'm looking for from this pre are, acute strength & focus increase. I consider myself well experienced on the majority of pre-workouts out there and I'm excited to run a pre with such a diversed profile.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
PRs at this weight:

Bench = 295
Squat = 275
Deads = 365

I'm a volume lifter but once in awhile I'd go low volume to test my 1RM or at least get close to the heaviest weight I can handle. I never sacrifice form for weight.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking beastly, man! Subbed!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for subbing in! First dose was in and it went smoooooth. I'd rate the product now but I'll give it st least a week of usage to get a good feel ;)

Back day:

Bodyweight pull ups (warm up on later pull down machine)

10 x 5 sets

Deads:

185 x 5 (warm up)
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 3
335 x 3
365 x 1
385 x 1 (PR!)

Hammer strength lat pulls

5 sets of 10 reps

Cable rows

5 sets of 10

Energy was there and I only used one scoop. I lift after my first meal so I always need a pick me up from stims/Caffeine. Today I'm doing shoulders so I'll pay close attention to pump factor.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm really happy with my PR, I have a video but I still don't know how to blur my face on it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really happy with my PR, I have a video but I still don't know how to blur my face on it.
Lol. Your face is barely even blurred in your opening pic. I think I could spot you in a lineup. Lol. Of course everyone would just have to do that pose as well.:)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Your face is barely even blurred in your opening pic. I think I could spot you in a lineup. Lol. Of course everyone would just have to do that pose as well.:)
Hahaha! Trust me I show my pics to my coworkers and everyone do not believe it's me so I have to disagree I'm blurred enough :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I know my opening pic should be more blurred though. Darnit

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha! Trust me I show my pics to my coworkers and everyone do not believe it's me so I have to disagree I'm blurred enough :)
Well ditch the lab coat and strike a pose. Lol. Show em what's up beast mode.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Well ditch the lab coat and strike a pose. Lol. Show em what's up beast mode.
I show everyone my vids. They're like "omg becareful that's not good for your back" hahaha

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for subbing in! First dose was in and it went smoooooth. I'd rate the product now but I'll give it st least a week of usage to get a good feel ;)
Glad to hear you liked that first scoop. Congrats on the PR!

Why is it that people think deads are bad for your back? I'm like, "It's how you build your back!"

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you liked that first scoop. Congrats on the PR!

Why is it that people think deads are bad for your back? I'm like, "It's how you build your back!"
Yup placebo or not I'm liking the effects. I am coming off Madcow so I can test out my 1RM for all my lifts soon. A good strong pre-workout is a necessity for me as I lift after my first meal of the day and I'm still a little groggy at times. I can't sleep as long as I want to because I'm caring for my newborn. If she wakes up I have to be up with her until she's out. :)

Will be logging my shoulder session later tonight

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even bigger congrats on your daughter! Looking forward to dat dere shoulder pump.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
PRs at this weight:

Bench = 295
Squat = 275
Deads = 365

I'm a volume lifter but once in awhile I'd go low volume to test my 1RM or at least get close to the heaviest weight I can handle. I never sacrifice form for weight.
You're jacked man, what's your favourite GEARZ?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You're jacked man, what's your favourite GEARZ?
I never tried pinning tbh. So nothing REAL as far as gears are concerned. I'm actually all about sarms but that's a different topic.

Since this is the Supplement section I'll give you my favorite natty stacks.

Follidrone/epic unleashed, ara, PA and ABE. Compound 20 was good too, stacked with erase pro hardened me up real good.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Took 1 scoop of RagNOrok-ELITE along with my natty stack.

Standing overhead press

95 x 10
115 x 10
135 x 8
155 x 5
135 x 8

DB flyes

25s x 10
30s x 10
35s x 10
30s x 10
30s x 12

DBs Seated military press

75s x 10
80s x 5
85s x 5
90s x 5
80s x 12

Shrugs (smith)

225 x 12
275 x 12
315 x 10
275 x 10
275 x 12

Upright row (cable)
4 sets of 12

Machine side delts raises, superset shoulder press

4 sets of 12 + 4 sets of 6 on the press

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This pre is not that strong but I had the energy to bust out high loads of volume. It feels a notch below c4 but cleaner feel. This pre has a similar effect to me with katana and conquer. I know the profiles are way different but I feel the same with these 3 preworkouts. Today is light leg day with arms so I'll try a scoop and a half. I'm doing legs again on Monday

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This pre is not that strong but I had the energy to bust out high loads of volume. It feels a notch below c4 but cleaner feel. This pre has a similar effect to me with katana and conquer. I know the profiles are way different but I feel the same with these 3 preworkouts. Today is light leg day with arms so I'll try a scoop and a half. I'm doing legs again on Monday
The endurance is where RagNOrok really shines. I notice the label in your first post is from the caffeine-free version. Are you taking it or the caffeinated one?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The endurance is where RagNOrok really shines. I notice the label in your first post is from the caffeine-free version. Are you taking it or the caffeinated one?
The label i have up is wrong, that's my mistake. I just looked at it closely but I am taking the Caffeinated version.

On the upside I had a friend and my brother try this pre. Both loved the taste and also liked the energy from it. I have to say I am close to being a stim junkie or maybe I am and I just know it yet. Haha

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Arm day

(I have been starting arm day with 5 sets of squats)

185 x 5
205 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5
225 x 8

Cable triceps pushdown
8 sets of 10

Standing DB bicep curl
6 sets of 10-12

Dips
6 sets of 12-15

Preacher curl
6 sets of 12

Triceps overhead ext
5 sets of 12-15

Hammer DB curls
6 sets of 10-12

Had volume and I say some endurance on this session. Strength was a bit low though and the pump was mediocre. I have yet to try double scoop or at least an extra half a scoop. Tomorrow is leg day so I'll try 1.5 then the next day is chest which I'll try 2 scoops.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Carb intake is high. Yesterday's meal layout:

Meal 1

4 slices of bacon
3 whole eggs
1 cup egg whites
Half a pound of lean ground beef
1 cup raspberries
2 cups of rice
4 tbsl ground flaxseed

Meal 2 (post workout)

2 scoops ON whey protein
16oz 2% lactose free milk
5g creatine
1 banana

Meal 3

2 cali bowl from rubios (mahi-mahi)
Lite lemonade

Meal 4

2 slices of pizza
12oz 2% lactose free milk
1.5 scoops ON whey

Meal 5
3/4 pound lean ground beef with cabbage
2 cups rice
1 cup kidney beans/baked beans

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Fuaaaa!! Took 1.5 scoops today and man I felt it within 10mins. Finally found what I'm looking for. I did take my usual hup A (200mcg) then 2 caps of follidrone. I dropped taking ecgc because that had 160mg of caffeine. Technically I'm using less Caffeine but with a better drive and focus.

Leg day:

135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 5
245 x 3
265 x 2
225 x 8
225 x 8

Leg press

270 x 12
360 x 12
450 x 12
500 x 10
540 x 10

SL Deads

135 x 12
165 x 12
185 x 12
205 x 10
135 x 12

Leg extension

5 sets of 12

Leg raises (abs)

5 sets of 15

Decline bench setups

5 sets of 12

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the gains! You look awesome!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx homie! Gains have begun and they're all headin to my gut. But I'll take it since my strength is going up now. :)
That's how it happens sometimes. You're always giving something up in order to gain something else. In the end, it all falls into place. :D ?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the volume on that leg workout! How was the endurance with the extra half scoop?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
2nd day using 1.5 scoops and that first one wasn't a one hit wonder. I found the sweet spot for this pre!

Chest:

135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 4
275 x 3
225 x 8 (with bands)
225 x 8 (with bands)

DB press

85s x 8
90s x 5
95s x 5
100s x 5
90s x 8
85s x 10

Pumped up by this point

Pec deck flyes
5 sets of 12

Cable flyes (target=upper chest)
5 sets of 12

Awesome workout, good pump, focus and strength was there. I feel like I'm on a good cycle right now. I have to hand it to follidrone and this pre. The combo is awesome.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
2nd day using 1.5 scoops and that first one wasn't a one hit wonder. I found the sweet spot for this pre!

Chest:

135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 4
275 x 3
225 x 8 (with bands)
225 x 8 (with bands)

DB press

85s x 8
90s x 5
95s x 5
100s x 5
90s x 8
85s x 10

Pumped up by this point

Pec deck flyes
5 sets of 12

Cable flyes (target=upper chest)
5 sets of 12

Awesome workout, good pump, focus and strength was there. I feel like I'm on a good cycle right now. I have to hand it to follidrone and this pre. The combo is awesome.
Glad you are liking it. Sounds like a killer combo.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are liking it. Sounds like a killer combo.
I'm liking it a lot. Tbh if I was getting subpar results I'd stop it and switch to something else. I feel like every workout matters a lot to me and I can't waste time taking something that doesn't work. Sponsored or not

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm liking it a lot. Tbh if I was getting subpar results I'd stop it and switch to something else. I feel like every workout matters a lot to me and I can't waste time taking something that doesn't work. Sponsored or not
Thanks for the honesty, man. I completely agree. Gotta treat every workout like it might be your last!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's Back workout was a good session:

Bodyweight wide grip pull ups
8 reps of 5 sets

BB Bent rows
135 x 12
155 x 10
185 x 6
205 x 5
185 x 6
155 x 10

Hammer strength rows (per hand)
135 x 8
180 x 8
225 x 5
180 x 8
135 x 10

Close grip pull downs
5 sets of 12

Close grip cable pulls
5 sets of 12

Underhand grip hammer rows
3 sets of 12

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Medium load legs and shoulders

Squats

185 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 6
245 x 5
225 x 8

Shoulder press DB

65s x 12
75s x 12
85s x 10
75s x 12
75s x 12

Upright rows
5 sets of 8-10

Lateral raises
5 sets of 12

Shrugs
4 sets of 12

I felt an uncomfortable knot on my traps so my whole workout was shot after squatting. I still feel it 2 days later.. I might pop some ibuprofen tonight for some comfort. Doing legs again tomorrow.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs two days in a row? Beastly.

Do you change up your nutrition or supplement with BCAAs when doing that?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Legs two days in a row? Beastly.

Do you change up your nutrition or supplement with BCAAs when doing that?
I took a day off then went back at it again yes. So for legs yesterday:

Squats
3 sets of warm up at 135

185 x 8
225 x 6
245 x 5
275 x 3
225 x 6
225 x 8

Leg press
5 sets of 8-12

Leg extensions
5 sets of 12

SL Deads
5 sets of 12

Feeling great lately, my drive and strength is shooting up. I'm also at 181lbs as of this morning. My dose is still at 1.5scoop and I'll keep it at that until I run out.

I'd like to mention it again, the taste is amazing. Back in my country this flavor reminds me of a fruit named guyabano. Look it up if any of you are familiar with this tropical fruit.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard of guybano before but never tried it. The taste for RagNOrok is good. I like that it's not too sweet for a punch-flavor. The tropical side of it is really refreshing!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It's not your regular punch that's for sure.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout Chest:

BB bench

3 sets of warm up
185 x 8
205 x 5
245 x 5
275 x 2
225 x 6
225 x 8

DB incline press
85s x 12
85s x 12
85s x 10
90s x 8
85s x 8

Cable flyes
5 sets of 12

Got a huge pump going higher reps and I felt great. I'm dropping the weight slightly lower so I can do more reps on the incline. I might still do low volume for BB bench because this winter I want to bench 3 plates for doubles

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was that pump with 1.5 or 2 scoops?

I hear you on the 3 plates goal. I'm wanting to do that this winter myself. But, my upper chest is lacking so I'm also trying to hit it for reps. Decisions, decisions...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Was that pump with 1.5 or 2 scoops?

I hear you on the 3 plates goal. I'm wanting to do that this winter myself. But, my upper chest is lacking so I'm also trying to hit it for reps. Decisions, decisions...
1.5 is well dosed and I might never try 2 scoops. If something works I don't try to tweak it much, I'm not that greedy ;)

I'm really close to 3 plates, I've hit it last year so it's not unfamiliar territory. For now I'm just very careful not to re injure my shoulder. I'm hitting 275, 285, and 295 without failing so if I really want to I think I can push 315. I have all year though so I don't have the need to rush. I'll let this one come naturally.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I missed out on logging yesterday because I was busy and out with the fam. Today I was busy too but had an exceptional arm workout. I was so pumped, driven and focused I ended my triceps workout with 100 lb DBs for overhead extensions at 8 reps. This was after close grip bench, tricep cable pushdowns, bicep workouts and dips. Hit a really high volume today and my muscles are full again.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Also note my libido last month still wasn't great but for about 2 weeks now it's finally pickin up. I think my hpta took longer than usual to recover even after a heavy and full pct because of the duration of my last SARM/PH cycle. Either way now I know how duration plays a big role in recovery. And it doesn't matter if they were mild cycles, I was still shutdown.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I screwed up and impinged my left shoulder during my last quest for 315 earlier in the year. I'm finally feeling like it's in my sights again though. Hope you had a great day with the fam, we all need a day out of the gym once in a while ; )

Looking great in here!