HGH Maximize Log

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Hello everyone,
Before I get started I want to thank Wicked442 and Ageforce for letting me test their new product HGH Maximize.

A little about myself:
36 years old
5'10"
Starting weight before cycle 179.5#
Weight as of last night 191#
Started at 18% BF
Still at 18% BF
I have been trying to count macros but I love food too much.
Osta has done a good job so far.
Workout routine is currently a 5x5 3 days a week and cardio or yoga in between, I have gotten great gains from this.

My past Experience:
10 years ago I completed a couple cycles, mainly to bulk up for my wedding so I wasnt this tall skinny kid in my wedding photos. 1st was Test E, Deca and Var, 2nd was Test E, EQ, Primo and Var and added Winni at the end. Ran Primo for 16 weeks. Over a few months I gained about 30#'s and kept all of it. 10 years later lost some size but weight is the same. I have never taken a pro-hormone or sarm until about 5 1/2 weeks ago. I am currently taking Osta Shred 20mg ED, Dermacrine 3 pumps a day in the morning and Ep1c. I was going to run this for 8 weeks but due to the boys getting a little small I decided to go 6 weeks.

I am currently on night shift so I took my first HGH maximize patch this morning when I got home. I am going to follow the instructions and run this 1 week before PCT, through PCT and a couple weeks after. I was originally going to go with Ghar1ne but got this opportunity so I am going to go with it instead. PCT is Clomid or Rebirth (I have both), Post Cycle 3X, Ultra Male RX, Reduce XT starting the 3rd week and Anafuse.

I have an issue with my Achilles Tendon, so I would love to help this heal, lean out and help keep my gains from my cycle. If all goes well I will purchase more and keep going.

Thanks again.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Forgot to mention that I wore the patch for 10 hrs, it stuck well and did not come off while I slept. Forgot I was wearing it and peeled it off while I was in the shower. Had no issues except I didn't sleep well, first night shift, cleaning lady was coming at 1pm and have to study for an exam this week. 36 and trying to finish my bachelors along with work full time and raise 2 kids.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This should be a great addition to your pct.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for the gains!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd bud

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Interested in this product

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention that I wore the patch for 10 hrs, it stuck well and did not come off while I slept. Forgot I was wearing it and peeled it off while I was in the shower. Had no issues except I didn't sleep well, first night shift, cleaning lady was coming at 1pm and have to study for an exam this week. 36 and trying to finish my bachelors along with work full time and raise 2 kids.
What part of the body did you place the patch on?

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I put it on my stomach lower right if my belly button. Going to try it on my wrist next to see if I feel a difference. I have read reviews from people taking oral mk677 and ghar1ne and they felt it the first night.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put it on my stomach lower right if my belly button. Going to try it on my wrist next to see if I feel a difference. I have read reviews from people taking oral mk677 and ghar1ne and they felt it the first night.
So you haven't felt any difference so far?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 5 days in with a patch on every night and haven't noticed anything. Sleeps been meh. I do however wake up refreshed, and not tired.

I'll update my log when I notice more. My log is more for speeding up recovery from my surgery though.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I have only worn one patch per the instructions. It says for the first week apply a patch every other day. I will apply another patch tomorrow morning when I get off work and go to bed. Maybe I will start applying a patch every night.

I was going to go with ghar1ne, will be a bummer if these pads don't work.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I was also going to get some BPC 157 and shoot my Achilles locally to help heal it faster.

I am assistant coach for my boys tee ball team and tonight I was running bases and aggravated my Achilles even more than it already was. Any tips on getting this to heal. Thinking about going to go see a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Put the patch on this morning about 30 mins before I went to bed, 10 minutes later I had a medicine taste in my mouth. Brushed my teeth and went to bed. Woke up about 7 hrs later and still had the taste in my mouth. Took patch off about an hour later and now the medicine taste is gone. Placed the patch on wrist this time instead of on my stomach.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
So I have worn the patch the last couple mornings and haven't noticed a medicine taste in my mouth anymore so I don't know what that was from. Nothing noticeable other than maybe being more refreshed than normal. I have been on night shift and I have only been getting about 4 hrs of sleep and feel like I have been getting 8. I have 2 more night shifts then I will be sleeping at night like normal human beings.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I've alternated patch placement the 1st week wrist and stomach ,feels like I get better rest when the patch is on my stomach don't know of it matters or if it's just in my head

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanna try this patch out already! Waiting for the goods to come in the mail!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally received the patch! I'm thinking of just placing the patch daily right off the bat.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've alternated patch placement the 1st week wrist and stomach ,feels like I get better rest when the patch is on my stomach don't know of it matters or if it's just in my head
I've noticed this to

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally received the patch! I'm thinking of just placing the patch daily right off the bat.
This is what I did. Ive pinned GHrH/GHRPs before. I've used 677 a lot in the past before to

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm stacking this with usplabs ultimate T..hoping for some great recovery and gains!

Night hog

Banned
Awards
This is what I did. Ive pinned GHrH/GHRPs before. I've used 677 a lot in the past before to
I have not used mk677 before, I have two other brands that I was going to use instead. How would you compare results so far? Thanks

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The softer and more baby like skin,the better results.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Tonight marks my 7th patch I have worn. I had my annual physical today and blood pressure was elevated and my weight has gone up 3 lbs since Last Saturday. I am assuming it is water weight given the blood pressure. I am currently in Pct, I am taking Rebirth, pct 3x, some test booster I can't think of right now and Anafuse. I am going to add reduce xt in the start of my 3rd week. I have both nolvadex and Clomid but was holding out using them for a later date.

Since I am starting to hold some water what can I take since I am in pct? Will Eradicate be affective in removing water weight without affecting my pct? I am only in day 1 so maybe wait a couple days and see what happens? I am going to double up on my cycle support. Might help with bp.

Thanks

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I want to add that I have never had elevated blood pressure and haven't had it at all my entire cycle up until yesterday. I want to contribute my headache to the patch, it really is the only thing that has changed because yesterday I was not in pct and could feel elevated bp and had a headache.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to add that I have never had elevated blood pressure and haven't had it at all my entire cycle up until yesterday. I want to contribute my headache to the patch, it really is the only thing that has changed because yesterday I was not in pct and could feel elevated bp and had a headache.
Keep an eye on bp. Normally any issues with the patch subside fairly quickly. Bp is obviously nothing to fool with. Keep us posted.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lot's of good logging opportunities right now!

Night hog

Banned
Awards
So I have been pretty swamped with work and tee ball but I have been wearing my patch every night rotating between my stomach and right wrist. I have also been waking up early to get to work.

Things I have noticed during PCT.
My quads and arms are continuing to get more defined.
I wake up more refreshed than normal.
I don't fall asleep as easy as I normally do but when I do I am out.
I am not getting sore after working out.
Weight is holding around 193

I still have a long ways to go to finish my hgh maximize, but I am looking forward to the next couple weeks.

Rk6187

Awards
I'm interested in logging.
Currently am not on any supplements.

Stats: Male 31 y.o. 222 lbs 16% BF
10 yr lifting history
Present Workouts and Diet: 4 day IF Leangains Routine
Can log 3 times per week

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm interested in logging.
Currently am not on any supplements.

Stats: Male 31 y.o. 222 lbs 16% BF
10 yr lifting history
Present Workouts and Diet: 4 day IF Leangains Routine
Can log 3 times per week
Post all this in the logging thread please

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Day 17

I am still working out 3 days a week, my routine has been 5x5. Knees are starting to feel it. I will probably be switching out for a push pull routine soon. I am holding right at 193#, happy with that since I am 2 weeks into PCT and at the same weight when I started.

So far no noticeable effects. Sleep has been good, haven't been sore after workouts but that could be from the Anafuse. My Achilles' tendon that was bothering me turned out to be bursitis. Finally had to go to the doctor and they have me on a topical cream called voltaren. Feeling better everyday. Don't think the HGH Maximize has helped with that.

I have tried many locations on my body no difference with each area.

I wish I could say more but it really has been issues free and gains free unfortunately. BP pressure early on was probably transitioning into PCT.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Day 23 or 24

Hard to tell on my phone. So far weight has been holding at a steady 193. Still working out 3 days a week, lifts are still the same from when I finished my cycle. I am still rotating spots where I put the patch on, no noticeable differences from either. Overall I feel pretty good. Just a few days left in pct I think.

I am going on a cruise tomorrow and will be gone all week. I hope I find some time to hit the gym. I am definitely going to eat like a horse and enjoy myself.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you noticed much from the patches?

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Honestly it is hard to tell. I have never taken a secretagogue before. I have quite a bit of ghar1ne and when I finish my patches I will switch over. I am in pct and I have not lost a single pound since finishing my cycle. So maybe the patch has something to do with it. Idk

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Day 31

I got off my cruise yesterday. I never got a chance to hit the gym, pretty much relax, ate and played black jack. Walked off the cruise with more money then I went on with even after I tipped everyone.

I got home and way myself on the same scale I have been weighing myself and I gained 3.5# on the cruise. I was eating a lot. So before Ostarine and Dermacrine 180#, start of pct 193#, yesterday 196.5#. Feel pretty good about the weight gain. Been rotating where I place the patch, no noticeable difference but keep switching hoping to feel a difference and haven't. I honestly don't know if the patch is doing anything but I promised to keep this log and will keep updating. My foot is still bothering me so the patch hasn't helped in that area. Probably the only and most notable thing I can say is I have been sleeping really good and wake refreshed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about you, have you noticed anything?
Not really.

Sleep is hit or miss as far as vivid/REM sleep goes. My recovery from squatting 4x a week seems better though. That's about it...

Night hog

Banned
Awards
That last two nights my sleep has been horrible, the wife had woken me up a couple times because she didn't think I was breathing. I am not heavy and have never had sleep issues until two nights ago. Really weird because I normally sleep like a rock.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Day 37

Getting really hard to update, been in an outage at work and pretty much go home play with kids, eat dinner and crash. Sleep has been great, first couple nights back from my cruise were rough but sleeping much better.

Haven't had a chance to workout much, been walking a lot of stairs at work and my quads have been hurting really bad. Painful to touch so I don't think the patch is helping in recovery. While on cycle I could work out for hours and not be sore at all. Weight is holding steady surprisingly.

Not much to really update other than sleep is now good again.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Day 46

Still in an outage at work but working night shift. Working 6pm to 6am blows. I have been fighting a cold for the last two days. Feel much better today.

I have only managed to work out 2 days since I got back from my cruise. My PCT is over and felt great the entire time. Weight is still holding at 193#, without working out and eating a ton I expected to lose quite a bit but haven't. I still have good definition in my arms and quads. Sleep has been a mess, been sleeping a couple hrs during my night shift and a couple at home and really haven't been exhausted. Feel pretty good considering the lack of sleep.

I received my IGF/Mgf patches I won. I finish nights Tuesday morning so I am going to start these and hopefully they will be a good addition to the Maximize.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the long delay. Long story short I ended up working about 30 days straight for our outage at work and then my gal bladder failed and had to have it removed and been laid up for a few days and trying to get some rest.

Final Review:
Weight the entire time has been right at 190-193#.
Sleep has been great, I normally sleep pretty good but the difference is I feel refreshed at 5am instead of hitting the alarm clock.
I walk a lot at work and during the outage this kept me fresh and fatigue never set in. Normally a few days into the outage I am already hoping it was over and this time it never crossed my mind.

I stopped taking the igf since I was having trouble working out. I will start again in a week or two.

Overall I had no negatives, coming out if pct was a cake. Hormones seemed to come back fast and gain loss has been minimal.

Thank you again for letting me try your product.