SLW2 goes ELITE with MST RagNOrok-Elite

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
First off, big thanks to jwa254 for the opportunity to log this!

For those of you unfamiliar with this product, here is the rundown from MST:

RAGNOROK-ELITE™

THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!
RagNOrok-ELITE™ is our new, battle ready, workout altering, training intensifier you’ve been anxiously waiting for. With over 13 grams of active and impactful ingredients per serving, RagNOrok-ELITE™ is a pre-workout powerhouse on it’s own level and crosses over into all genre of sport! *
RagNOrok-ELITE™ is formulated to support strength, nitric oxide, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, endurance, focus and drive, all while providing needed electrolytes and antioxidants. *

· Enhanced with Our Exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™
· Enhanced with AstraGin™
· Now with AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate and Nubetaine™ Natural Betaine
· Over 13 Grams of Active and Impactful Ingredients Per Serving
· Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes
· Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
· Carb Free and Sugar Free
· Absolutely Delicious!
· Available in Caffeinated Or Caffeine Free Versions
· Banned Substance Free**

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
**Formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances.

One thing I look for in pre workout logs is how it compares to products I have tried before. I have used probably close to 20 different preworkouts over the last 10 years or so, so I will be able to make comparisons to many other products out there and share my opinion on how they compare.
I am very excited to begin working out with RagNOrok!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! RagNOrok is a ver under-rated PWO. It was my introduction to MST and made a lasting impression!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Today was an off day. I will be trying this stuff out tomorrow morning. Its always exciting to try out a new preworkout! Can't wait!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
First impressions:

I mixed a single scoop with about 8 or 10oz of water and seemed to mix easily and quickly. There were no floaters or anything.

Taste was great! Not too sweet, not medicine-ish, just a good taste.

Energy was ok. I think im used to a bit more caffeine. Especially because I workout right away in the morning. I usually need something that will kind of smack me in the face. This definitely didn't do that, but there was a very clean feeling boost.

Pump was ok. I have gotten a better pump effect from Conqu3r and white rapids, but this was day one. Things could be different next time.

Endurance is where this baby shined today! I felt like I could take shorter breaks between sets, and at the end of the workout I felt like I wanted to just keep going. I think this aspect may prove to be very beneficial!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Since all the good stuff is banned, just caffeine doesn't really cut it.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I had a great workout today! I was able to train a little later in the day (not right after waking up) and it was awesome to feel awake before hitting the weights.

On my weighted pull ups I got +50 * 5, +20 * 6 and bodyweight * 8. This is a PR for me. Beat my previous best by adding 2 1/2 lbs to my top set and got 1 extra rep on the BW set.

Pump was great today as well! I think the endurance from this stuff is actually aiding in the pump by allowing me to shorten up my rest periods. Usually I am resting between 1:30 - 2:00 min between sets depending on the exercise. I dropped my rest periods by 15 seconds for everything today with no noticeable negative impact on strength. I plan on continuing to try and decrease rest periods until I am resting between 1 - 1 1/2 min. as long as strength isn't seeming to be affected.

Also, I felt like the energy was stronger today. (Might be because I got to sleep in and workout later in the day) It was nice though. Usually i have to get up at 4am and I am working out by 4:30.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Had another great workout today. Muscular endurance seems to be improving still. Im attributing that to the beta alanine building up in my system.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had another great workout today. Muscular endurance seems to be improving still. Im attributing that to the beta alanine building up in my system.
Glad to hear it! How's your breathing been with those shorter rest periods?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Glad to hear it! How's your breathing been with those shorter rest periods?
A little heavier.
Also, sweating a bit more, but am seeing gains in either weight or reps on everything.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cordyceps in RagNOrok is believed to help with aerobic capacity. I've found that, like BA, the longer you take it, the more effective it is.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
The cordyceps in RagNOrok is believed to help with aerobic capacity. I've found that, like BA, the longer you take it, the more effective it is.
Im looking forward to those effects

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Things are going really well so far. I am definitely noticing an increase in muscular endurance that seems to be getting better and better as time goes by. Not sure that I'm noticing the breathing benefits mentioned above yet, but who knows, maybe they will still kick in sometime soon. Either way, I'm not all that worried about it.

So far this seems to be a solid pre. For a stim junkie, it might need a little extra something added, but other than that, it ranks up there for me. I'm excited to continue pushing the shortened rest periods and see how low I can get them before I notice a drop in strength.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I've been laying low for a couple days!

Yeah, RagNOrok is more of a full-spectrum PWO and not focused just on stims. But I'm glad to hear that a self-professed stim junkie is still impressed by it!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I am continuing to enjoy the increasing effects from this stuff! Feeling strong in the gym and I am loving the endurance aspect. In regards to my shortened rest periods, I am sweating a lot more in the gym and keeping my heart rate up a bit more than usual, but I'm not seeing any drop in strength. Each workout I am adding weight or reps. It's actually kinda fun training like this. I am getting done with my workouts faster and increasing my training density. Good stuff.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is some great news! Me likey the increase in weight or reps part!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
^^^Yeah, definitely.

I took off the last couple days as I have been feeling really beat up and sick. Starting to feel better now though. I think tomorrow I will ease back into things with a light day and see how I'm feeling.

Anxious to get back to hitting it hard.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I've been feeling much better after taking a break. Things are still going well. Not much new to note.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes you just got to listen to what your body is telling you. I'm pretty bad about trying to workout no matter how I feel. Heck, I've had some great workouts with a hangover! But, if you're feeling worn out, you gotta take care of yerself.

Glad you're feeling better, man!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
So, the other day I had to workout at night and decided not to take any ragnorok pre workout so that the caffeine wouldn't interfere with sleep. Anyway, it was an eye opener as to how much this has been helping me with motivation and endurance.

This is definitely ranking in my top 3 or 4 favorite pre workouts!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates from the past week?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I'm continuing to notice the endurance benefits. Workouts have been intense and I feel very focused and motivated. Shoulder has been aching the last couple days but not too bad. My weight is down another pound while strength/endurance continues to improve.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man!