Controlled Labs WHITE PIPES Log

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
PUMP!!! When you are in the gym there is no better feeling of achievement than a good pump.

A pump is the increase of blood flow to different tissues in the body through vasodilation. A good workout will give you a decent pump, but ingesting certain compounds can help your body increase its own natural ability to induce pumps. White Pipes™ combines the most complete pump based ingredients to let you experience a pump like no other. Now that you have a great pump on, let’s keep it going longer. White Pipes™ also includes endurance enhancers that will help you stay in the gym longer!

While most people enjoy the feeling of the pump, it has some very useful functions in the body including enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscle tissue and removal of harmful exercise byproducts. When your muscles are fed and their waste removed they are able to function at their highest potential. Your body will thank you for giving it White Pipes!

HUGE thank you to Controlled Labs for making this happen. I'm excited to share my experience with White Pipes.

Current Stats:
Height: 6'-2"
Weight: 187
Bodyfat: ~8-9%
Goals: lean bulk, working on gaining .5 pound per week and looking to stay as lean as I can during the process.
Training: 5 days per week, typical body part split: high intensity with lots of supersets.

Feel free to follow along for some epic workouts and White Pipes feedback.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and Arms

I took one scoop to kick off the log to see what I'm working with. The flavor was on point, very tart tasting pineapple flavor which I found delicious. Be sure to check out my full review in the Product Reviews section.

I hit the weights and got a great pump. My delts felt full and my arms were very vascular. Great first day to kick off this log. I'll be experimenting with 2 scoops later on in the log, but for now I'll probably stick to one. I got a great pump with just one scoop today, so I'll experiment with upping the dosage later. Excellent first impression with White Pipes though, I felt amazing in the gym

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright, checking in for an update:

Training: Chest and Back
White Pipes Serving: 1.5 scoop
Stims: 1 cup of black coffee ~20 mins before my workout

Before I even comment on how well White Pipes works, I want to reiterate that the taste of this product is simply amazing. I'm a huge fan of the pineapple, I get upset when I finish it haha. CL really nailed it with the flavoring in this product. I sipped down my 1.5 scoops and hit the weights. I've been incorporating a lot of supersets and higher volume training recently, and the pump I got with White Pipes was unbelieveable. Working two muscle groups like chest and back allowed me to keep my rest times minimal while being able to recover between sets. I got a great contraction in my chest, especially during chest flyes. Overall great experience with 1.5 scoops of White Pipes.

I also like that the pump seems to stick around for a while after my workouts. Typically the pump fades after my workout, but I feel full and pumped for hours after I train, and its great. I look more vascular too! Tomorrow is legs and shoulders, excited to see how that goes.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's great. How much water are you mixing with 1.5 scoops?

I'm definitely a fan of lingering pumps and vascularity :D

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've been putting it in about 8-10oz of water and some ice, the flavor is on point. I've always been a fan of CL flavoring in all of their products.

Friday Update: Delts and Legs
I took 1.5 scoops of White Pipes pre, and got to the gym ready to work. I immediately got a great pump with the "skin bursting" feeling in my delts, it felt great. As I transitioned into my leg work, my quads jumped on the bandwagon and I felt a great pump in my legs too. I really like how White Pipes allow me to feel my muscles firing during squats, it felt great! Leg extensions had my thighs burning like crazy! The pump was great and I felt awesome.

Today's Training: Arms
White Pipes serving: 2 scoops
Stims: ON Gold Standard Pre

I decided to stack White Pipes with a pre-workout today to see how it went. I went with Gold Standard Pre because there aren't any ingredients that are geared toward pump, so I could fully base my pumps on White Pipes. Let me tell you, the pump was EPIC. I started my training with a hoodie on, as per usual, and by the time I got warmed up and took it off I looked nice and full.

Halfway through my lift, my tri's were peekin' out from the sides and my bi's were fully pumped. I could have stayed and lifted for hours, it felt amazing. kept the intensity high and the weight higher, smashing all different rep ranges and keeping blood in my arms with short rest times.

White Pipes delivered a great pump and allowed me to get excellent contractions and really connect mind to muscle. My arms are still looking full from my workout, its awesome. 2 scoops of White Pipes is no joke, especially on an arm day. Adding in supersets added to the pump and made my training session today incredible.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Training: Legs
White Pipes Serving: 1 scoop

With most pump products, I usually don't enjoy the burning pumps on leg day. The burn I get in my quads is too much to handle and it makes reaching failure difficult. So, I decided to play it safe with White Pipes and I only dosed 1 scoop. I didn't experience any issues with the "burn" I get from other products. My guess is that the nitrates in other products are what cause this, but since White Pipes doesn't contain any nitrates I felt amazing. I got a great pump and I really felt my legs contracting, it was amazing.

I will experiment with increasing the serving to 2 scoops on my next leg workout and see how it goes. So far no complaints from White Pipes. I've been having incredible workouts!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Training: Shoulders
White Pipes Serving: 2 scoops

This workout was just nuts. I decided to ramp up the White Pipes dose and take on a full 2 scoops. The pump was absolutely incredible. I started my workout with some lower rep heavy military press, and transitioned into some lighter (10-12 rep) work including tons of lateral raises, front raises, and upright rows. The pump I had in my delts was out of control, I could have stayed in the gym for hours.

I decided to finish off my workout with a 10x10 on the hammer strength shoulder press, which is something I typically don't do. I felt awesome and loved the way I looked, wide round delts with some epic shoulder vascularity.

2 scoops was a fun ride. I still cannot stress enough just how amazing the flavor is of White Pipes, its delicious. I wish I could just sip on this all day instead of water because its so tasty. I mixed the 2 scoops in about 12oz of water, and it mixed well and tasted spot on.

Tomorrow is a rest/cardio day, so I'll be back to update on Thursday! Hope everyone is enjoying their week.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feedback! That's a hefty shoulder workout too

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, White Pipes has been awesome!

Training: Back and Chest
White Pipes Serving: 2 scoops!
Stims: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex - Snow Cone

I got a great night's sleep last night, and I woke up ready to conquer the gym. I look forward to driving to the gym and sipping on White Pipes, its become a great morning routine. Gym doors opened at 5, and I was ready to tear some sh*t up.

I kicked off my workout with some bent over barbell rows, and immediately got a sick pump in my lats. All of my back movements today felt amazing, I was really able to feel a good contraction and I was able to squeeze at the top of the rep, it was great. I could feel my undershirt stretching over my lats as the pump increased, such a great feeling. I completed 5 exercises for back and then jumped onto some chest, and White Pipes pulled through!

My first few warmup sets on barbell bench I could feel the pump beginning to increase. By the time I was into my working sets I had a great pump all around, back and chest, and I felt amazing. 2 scoops of White Pipes is a real treat: on point flavor and epic pumps. CL knows how to produce products that deliver!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Training: Delts and Quads
Stims: 1 scoops of 1MR Vortex

Happy Friday AM! Today's lifting session was intense. I started off with some heavy seated dumbbell OHP, and then jumped into some giant sets:

Giant Set 1 - 4 sets total
DB Front Raise
DB Side Raise
Rope Face Pulls
Cable Upright Rows

Giant Set 2 - 4 sets total
Cable Side Raises
Cable Front Raises
Machine Rear Raises

Moving through these supersets, my delts were PUMPED. I felt amazing. I felt full and I was very vascular during these sets. The pump felt great and I was in the zone. I moved into my quad training after these sets, and White Pipes continued to deliver. I started off with some warmup leg extensions, and immediately got a great contraction and pump in my quads.

I moved into squats, Fridays are my high rep squat days. I decided to do 5x15 with 225, focusing on depth and form. The pump was unreal. I really like that White Pipes doesn't get my quads burning as much as other products, my legs just felt full. There wasn't the typical "burning" sensation like I get from nitrate pump products, White Pipes allowed me to get a great mind-muscle connection and hit my high reps.

Overall, another great day of training with White Pipes. Really been enjoying 2 scoops. The pump is awesome and my muscles feel full after my training. My delts felt full all day, it was great.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Getting a good M/M connection is a pretty great thing man. I'm up for some unreal pumps!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Another new week, back on the grind. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.

Training: Legs
White Pipes Serving: 1 scoop
Stims: 1 scoop ON Gold Standard Pre

I decided to only take one scoop for leg day, and I ended up having a great workout. I definitely felt once scoop, my quads felt full and pumped. Leg press had me feeling amazing! I started off with squats and got a great pump, and then it got intense during my leg presses. It felt good being back on the grind this morning, it was a challenging leg session. White Pipes helped me achieve a solid mind-muscle connection and I really enjoyed my workout.

I'm planning to head back to the gym tonight to hit some chest. I packed a pre-workout cocktail with 2 scoops of White Pipes for my evening adventure. I'll be sure to update tonight or tomorrow. I've really been loving White Pipes thus far. I'm stoked to hit some heavy presses tonight.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Training: Chest
Stims: None

I ended up doing a two-a-day session yesterday, legs in the morning and went back to hit some chest. The gym was crowded, but I was focused and amped up for some pressing. My main working sets were dumbbell presses - I worked up to 3 sets of 6 with the 120's, and my chest was PUMPED. White Pipes kicked in immediately and I felt amazing. I really like how well I am able to feel the contraction with White Pipes. The pump makes it so easy to feel the muscles contracting and I am able to squeeze hard and get a great contraction. My chest workout was great, the pump was incredible.

Here's my update for this mornings lift:

Training: Delts!
Stims: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex

Woke up feeling great, ready to hit the weights. Hopped in my car and sipped my White Pipes on the way to the gym, enjoying every sip as per usual. I started off my workout with Arnold Presses, keeping the reps moderate (10-12). I started getting a good pump and solid mind-muscle connection during these sets, and even more while doing side lateral raises. The pump was ridiculous and I felt great. There aren't too many things better in life than a good shoulder pump!

I had a great lift; high volume and high intensity. White Pipes brought the pump and it made my training fun, and I could tell my movements and working sets were effective.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't focusing much on endurance before you had asked about it, so my last two workouts I paid more attention to it. I definitely feel more muscular endurance while taking White Pipes. I feel like I can get push past my typical amount of volume and my muscles don't fatigue as quickly. Since starting White Pipes I feel like I could spend hours in the gym and keep pushing.

In order to assess the muscular endurance aspect of White Pipes, I decided to not dose any on my workout Thursday to compare. I DEFINTELY noticed, my muscles felt fatigued toward the end of my workouts, and the pump wasn't anything near what it's been since starting this log. I ended up having a great training session, but I was missing the White Pipes for sure :(

White Pipes has been very helpful with pumps and endurance. The only downside to the increased endurance is not feeling that "My muscles are done, I crushed this workout" feeling. Don't get me wrong, I've been having great workouts, but there's something about that muscular fatigue feeling at the end of your workout when you know you've went all out and did well. White Pipes removes that feeling to an extent so you never feel that fatigue, which definitely isn't a bad thing, its just something to adjust to.

My weights have been progressing and my reps have been increasing. I'm up about 2 pounds since beginning this log, which is right on track with where I want to be. Here's an update from last nights back workout.

Training: Back
Stims: 1 scoop of ON Gold Standard Pre

Started off this workout with some deadlifts, which I haven't done in a month or so. I was surprised with my numbers, and ended up pulling 3 sets of 5 @405, which for not deadlifting in a while was impressive for me. I could feel my back and traps getting pumped, which made pushing into my belt during my heavy lifts easier. From there I moved into a few different row variations, including seated, dumbbell, and hammer strength rows. The pump was INSANE, I felt like my back was going to explode, it was awesome. I really like the ability to establish a mind-muscle connection with my back muscles, and White Pipes helps a lot with that.

This morning I will be hitting some arms, so I'll update this evening or tomorrow. The flavor of White Pipes never gets old! Still loving the profile, and taste, and most of all the PUMP.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Weekend Update

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend. I ended up training both Saturday and Sunday, and had great workouts. White Pipes had me feeling full, vascular, and pumped. Here's the rundown.

Saturday: Arms
White Pipes Serving: 2 Scoops
Stims: 1 scoop 1MR Vortex

**nitrate add-in: 1 scoop PES High Volume

I decided to add in an extra pump product to see how it complimented White Pipes. Stacking these two products delivered a phenomenal pump in the gym, my arms were blowin up! I kicked off the workout with some heavy preacher curls, followed by heavy skull crushers, and the pump was unbelievable. White Pipes allows me to push through my heavy working sets and grind out quality reps with heavy weight.

Sunday: Chest
Stims: 1 cup black coffee

You know you're taking a quality product when you can get a great pump training fasted. Today I hit the gym first thing due to my busy schedule, and although I was on an empty stomach I was still able to get a great pump. The contractions I was able to get during my presses and fly movements were great, and I was able to connect well mentally with my chest muscles and get a great squeeze.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude I'm loving your updates. You really have given some solid, honest feedback.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'm loving your updates. You really have given some solid, honest feedback.
Thanks man. This log has been such a great experience so far, White Pipes is a great product. Tomorrow is shoulder day, so I'm excited to see what White Pipes delivers :yup:

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I shed a tear today as I scooped the last two scoops of White Pipes into my shaker cup this morning, all good things must come to an end :( Before my last update, I want to thank Sean1332 for this great opportunity. White Pipes is a great product and it really delivers. I'll be sure to post up an in-depth final review in the Product Reviews Section.

Training: Back
Stims: 1 scoop ON Gold Standard Pre

Hit the gym this morning ready to train hard. I started off with some T-Bar rows and got a great squeeze in my middle/upper back. Moving into reverse grip lat pull downs I really felt my lats fill out and I got a great pump. I really felt the endurance effects from White Pipes today, my level of fatigue was decreased and I felt like I could grind out more reps than usual without fatiguing.

I was sad when my workout ended, as I knew it was my last serving of White Pipes. Tomorrow simply won't be the same without it. I really enjoyed logging this product, I wish there were more servings per container so I could keep the log going! Between doing some 2-a-day workout sessions and dosing 2 full scoops, the tub went quick. But let me assure you, it was definitely worth it! I'll be picking up another tub in the near future for sure.

I'll be sure to post up an in-depth write up about my thoughts and opinions on White Pipes. Controlled Labs has yet to let me down, their products WORK. Thanks again to everyone who followed along with me during this log, and thanks again to Controlled Labs for making this happen!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me know when you post up the final review, man. I can't wait to read it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Review is posted Sean1332. I put it up in the Product Review Section, and I'll also post it up here. Thanks again for the great opportunity. I really enjoyed logging this product!

----Introduction----

I was fortunate to be selected as a logger for this product, so I wanted to follow up with a final review with my thoughts on the product. Pump products have been flooding the market recently and there are many companies that continue to put out underdosed products under prop. blends. While there are some good products on the market, many non-stim pump products out there don't meet claims, and they aren't as effective as you'd expect. However, that certainly is NOT the case with White Pipes. This product contains effective dosages and quality ingredients that deliver great results.

----Ingredient Profile---- (5/5)

The profile of this product, in my opinion, is great. Its four ingredients that all have proven studies to deliver a solid pump in the gym. I like that the ingredients are dosed properly too. The 3g of Citrulline Malate at the top of the ingredient list lets you know that this product isn't some gimmick. Controlled Labs didn't let me down with the profile at all. Simple, clear, and effective. Two thumbs up.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- (4/5)

The taste of White Pipes was the icing on the cake for me. Not only is the product effective, but it tastes amazing. The pineapple flavor has a nice tart taste that mixes very easily in 6+ oz. of water. I also experimented with adding White Pipes in with stim pre-workouts, and the flavor was always amazing. Sometimes when you mix flavors you get some awful tasting pre, but the pineapple is delicious when added to any flavor pre that I tried, I enjoyed the consistency of great tasting flavors that I got with combining White Pipes and other products.

The reason for the 4/5 comes from the dosing. The way the product is marketed is 50 servings, but the "Regular Dosing" ingredients call for using 2 scoops, which will only yield 25 servings in the tub. I think that their serving size for the tub is in line with its competitors in the 'pump product' category, but I feel that the product should be marketed as 25 servings, rather than 50. Don't get me wrong, one scoop of White Pipes is still effective, but the label calls for 2 scoops which yields better pumps. Definitely try out one scoop before jumping to two though, two is INTENSE.

----Effectiveness----(5/5)

The first week of dosing White Pipes I used 1 scoop to see what I was up against. 1 scoop at first was intense, and I was pleased with the pumps. After venturing into the 2 scoop club, there was no going back. White Pipes is a 3/5 at one scoop, but an easy 5/5 at the full 2 scoops. The pumps and vascularity were incredible. I also noticed an increase in muscle endurance in the gym, and there was less lactic acid burn during my sets which allowed me to really push past failure during my sets. This benefit alone made me love the product, but on top of that I felt pumped for hours after my lifts. I am a big fan of White Pipes, it is an incredibly effective product that delivers some serious pumps and great endurance.

----Value---- (3/5)

For 34.99, I think White Pipes is priced a little higher than its competition of similar products in its category. The price listed on some sites are quite high, but doing research I was able to find sales for the product around $25 a tub. $25 for essentially 25 servings is still a bit expensive, but I do think that its a good deal considering the amounts of raw ingredients in the profile. Back to the dosing, It makes it seem that you are getting 50 servings for 34.99, when in reality its only 25 servings.

If you're dosing one scoop per workout, the price point isn't terrible. But if you're doing the full 2 scoops each training session, on top of a stimulant pre-workout, its a little steep to me. If you can find White Pipes on sale for >$30, I would say its definitely worth the money. However, I think using White Pipes as a staple supp could end up getting a bit too pricy IMHO.

**note: I was given this product to log, but my rating is based on if I had purchased the product on my own.

----Side Effects----

none whatsoever.

----Conclusion----

White Pipes is a great product with an excellent ingredient profile that packs a serious punch. Controlled Labs nailed the profile and the flavoring, making this product a great one to add to their already amazing line of products. Aside from the slightly high price, I think that this product is excellent and definitely worth purchasing. I will be picking up another tub in the near future. White Pipes delivers great pumps, awesome vascularity, and all day muscle fullness. Definitely check it out, but as always, find it on sale if you can.