Natty Gainz / PCT with Clomid, Ultimate T, Letrone, ABE, PA & Anafuse

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
What up AM!, starting my first log ever so I'm just trying to put the pieces together in this PCT. I really wanted to do this log for me but putting up on here just to keep me honest and get some solid feedback from some experienced members on the site. Looking to go into full detail on diet and training at first and not so much as it progresses unless it changes or there are major mess ups. I fully intend on putting up pics and regular updates everyday or EoD with conclusion assessments at the end of each week for about 8 weeks...

Just finished up 10 weeks of dermacrine, osta and triumphalis first 6 with osta last 4 with triumph. Original intent was to recomp but it turned into a bit more of a bulk than expected cals were up a little higher. So I've been gathering everything together and planned this epic PCT and expect to extend the gain train and try to even put on a few pounds while maintaining of even reducing bf%.

Main PCT Supplements: as the title states gonna be running 5 products - all at recommended dosages but here's the weekly breakdown
Clomid - 50/25/25
Ultimate T - 4 pills a day- 2- in the am before breakfast -2 @ 2pm-ish
Letrone - Starting at 1 cap a day but subject to change.
ABE- 4 piills 2am with breakfast- 2 with postworkout meal
Phosphatidic Acid- this I've never taken before but gonna be taking 4 tbsps of Fearn SL granules - one with preworkout meal and one with PWO meal
Anafuse (epi - & laxogenin product) - 4 caps a day - 2am with breakfast 2 with pre workout meal

Support Supps- - just my staples that I've been taking and plan on taking forever prob lol
Fish oil - most meals
multi vit - all meals
probiotic - morning
alcar - with preworkout
beta alanine - with preworkout
whey - dextrose - aminos - taurine - glutamine - all part of intra workout or pwo

gonna update more later tonight with training and diet specifics.