Cutting/Recomping Supplement Journey Diary (Mostly PES+EvoMuse)

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I'm kinda new to the AM forums, but I've been lurking here since start of this year. I learnt alot of valuable information by spending my time browsing these forums and I hope to contribute to these forums by writing up my supplement journey. Be nice to me please! :)

I use cm/km/kgs instead of miles/inches etc.

Currrent stats:
Height: 170cm
Weight: 61kg

Little background:
I do amateur boxing so I'm always looking for supplements that may help increase my cardiovascular health, muscular endurance, and just general health while helping me cut/recomp time to time. I usually train twice per day, run every morning usually for 20-30mins.

Staples:
CL: Orange Triad - For joint support and vitamin deficiency
CL: Orange OxiMega Fish Oil - To hit my EPA/DHA
NOW: Vitamin K-2 MK-7
Doctor's Best: Chelated Magnesium
MuscleTech: Clear Muscle - HMBA-FA for recovery
SNS: Cissus XT - Joint support

Bulk Individual Staples:
ALCAR - 2g per day, 1g dosed each morning and afternoon
Rhodiola Rosea - 250mg per day each morning
Betaine Anhydrous/TMG - 1.5~2.5g per day
Ashwagandha - 1g per day, spread out upon waking and before sleeping.
Beta Alanine - 4~6g per day, spread out throughout the day.
Taurine - 2~3g per day.

Situtational staples:
NA-RALA
E-Pharm: Joint Force

Soon to be staples:
EvoMuse: Gut Health - Probiotics
Bacopa Monnieri 50% - 250~300mg

I've came off a solo Anabeta Run last month so I'm taking a break from test boosters for a month now. Just looking to cut/recomp this month because I will likely compete in multiple amateur boxing matches later this year, and I would like to be at a walking right of 59~60kgs, while competing at 58~59kgs.

My current cutting supplement list as of today:

PES: Norcodrene - Fat burner stimulant
EvoMuse: Eviscerate - Fat burner topical and I want it to tighten the skin around my biceps and lower core area
EvoMuse: Absolutely Abliderated - Fat burner topical and also using it to reduce my cortisol levels
EvoMuse: Epitome - Currently experimenting this product
AS: Amentomax - I love the mood effects of Amentoflavone
AS: Target-A2 - To burn off the fat around my core area
SNS: SYN-30 - To help control my appetite if necessary

I really want to try out EP1C Unleashed and Nerve Restore. Having trouble getting EP1C Unleashed right now (shipping problems) so that will wait until maybe mid-end of this month but Nerve Restore should be arriving this week!

Attachments

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
So the last 2 weeks I've been taking a break from stimulants. During that break I consistently took 2 caps of Adrenosurge to reset my stimulant tolerance for this run I'm about to do. This post will be the 2nd day I started Norcodrene & Amentomax.

I'll be eating at a caloric deficit of 300~400 under my maintenance.

This morning I woke up at 9:30AM, I only slept 7 hours... usually I sleep 8-9 hours. Felt kinda tired and hungry when I woke up and I reached over to my drawers and popped the following supps:

2 caps of Nocordrene
1 cap of Amentomax
1 cap of SYN-30

Walked over to the kitchen and chugged down:

250mg of Rodiola Rosea
500mg of Ashwagandha (2.5% Withanolides)
3g of Beta Alanine
1g of ALCAR

Within 15 minutes of taking this, I felt a rush of energy and I felt very awake. Clean smooth energy. I didn't feel hungry anymore, my appetite had been completely crushed. My mood was through the roof, I felt pretty damn good.

Took my morning shower and rubbed Absolutely Abliderated over my core area. Went over to the gym and did the following...:

Small circuit:
4x 10x Overhand Pull Ups
4x 10x Dips
4x 25x Roman Chair Leg Raises

4x 25 Leg Raises

4x 12x 70kg Squats
4x 10x 40kg Overhand Barbell Rows

Small circuit:
4x 8x 6kg Shoulder Raises, both frontal and side
4x 8x 9kg (each side) Lunges
4x 50x Bicycle Crunches
4x 1minute Plank
4x 8x 9kg Hammer Curls
4x 25x Tripcep Dips

4x 25x Abdominal Crunches on the machine

Finished off with a 6.7km run in 30minutes.

The run was quite easy for me, I didn't feel out of breath. I'm surprised because I did a huge HIIT running yesterday morning @ 7.1km in 30mins and usually I would do 20mins of running the next day after my huge HIITs.

I came home, ate my brunch, took a post shower and rubbed Eviscerate over my core/biceps. Kinda loved the burning sensation lol.

I still have rest of the day to go... 4-6 for afternoon training and 8:30 to 10 for sparring. Will update/edit this post when I get home.

Went to my boxing gym, popped a cap of each Norcodrene, Target-A2 and Epitome.

Did 1.5 hours of the following:
Footwalk with the rope ladder
Shadowboxing with and without dumbbells
Sparring
Heavy bag work

The whole time I felt a good burning sensation around my abdominal area, Eviscerate working it's magic. Smooth clean energy from Norcodrene and didn't feel really tired compared to the others. I think Epitome, perhaps turned my body temperature up.

I ate dinner afterwards, as much as I could, calorie dense foods. I'm burning too many damn calories today.

I popped my 2nd cap of Epitome for late evening training.

8:30pm training:

Shadow boxing, as a warm up
Over 1 hour of sparring.
Cooldown - stretching etc.

I had not taken a shower between these two trainings and I think I may have sweat off the Eviscerate by the time I went to my evening training... because I did not feel the burning sensation around my abdominal area at that time.

At this point, I knew I had to eat more calorie dense foods. Shopped around for BOGO Ice cream, some almonds, a protein shake with some carbohydrates. Running out of whole foods, time to go to CostCo tomorrow for some bulk food.

Calorie Count for the day:
3000 Calories
345g of Carbohydrates
92g of Fat (32g Sat, 18g Poly, 27g Mono)
210g of Protein

Post shower... rubbed Absolutely Abliderated over my core area.

I still feel that's too less, anyways we'll see later on. That's it for the day.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Woke up today, a bit late @ 10:30AM.

Popped 2 caps of Norcodrene, a cap of Amentomax and a cap of Epitome.

Took my usual staples and rubbed Absolutely Abliderated and a cap of Target A-2 after my morning shower.

I felt good, smooth clean energy once again, more controlled today, maybe a bit of tolerance getting built up or just a little tired from yesterday's training. But my mood is fantastic.

I did my 30minute run, but it was tiring. I think I ate too less last night and/or I didn't recover fast enough because I couldn't do my usual 7km+/30min run. Perhaps adding in 2 caps of Epitome was a bit too much? Not entirely sure, just a thought.

I did the following 30min run split into:

15mins HIIT = 45sec 9.0km/h jog, 2:15min 16km/h run.
5mins = 13.5km/h run.
5mins = 9.km/h jog.
5mins = 45 sec 9.6km/h jog, 2:15min 16km/h run.

Total: 6.72km/30minutes.

After the 20minute mark, I felt pretty... out of breath so I transitioned into a resting jogging speed for 5 minutes. After I got my energy and breathing pattern back, I decided to do another HIIT for the last 5 minutes. I like to do over 2 minutes running/semi-sprinting speed because I want my HIITs to emulate the rounds in boxing.

After my run, I quickly went to check my mailbox and was quite happy that my EvoMuse package arrived. Nerve Restore and Gut Health! I will be using it today and start including those items into my log.

001.JPG

EvoMuse Restore:
I bought this product in hopes of enhancing my muscle-mind connection for my training. I have gotten quite a few injuries, rolled my left ankle a couple of times, having a long term injury with my right thumb (tendon/ligament) and I felt I almost got a boxer's fracture on my left hand. Also my spine before wasn't perfectly straight but I'm still having issues with my left lower back, I feel I don't have a strong connection with it compared to my right lower back. Also, after these injuries I feel I do not have 100% muscle-mind connection for both my hands yet. I am hoping Nerve Restore will help me with these problems.

EvoMuse Gut Health
I bought this product because I went out almost every weekend last month. I started to have bad bowel movements after a night of excessive drinking and there were some days were I didn't feel well or just felt bloated. I am hoping Gut Health will give me a staple bowel movement and it can be integrated into my staple supplement list.

So far today, I've taken 3 trips to the bathroom. I will take 2 capsules of Gut Health before I sleep.

Quick post shower, rubbing Eviscerate over my core area.

Still got the rest of the day left to go.

Went to CostCo and got some bulk food.

I popped a serving of Nerve Restore, a cap of Norcodrene and Epitome while shopping at CostCo. My core area is pretty warm, combination of Eviscerate and maybe Epitome.

Got home, popped a capsule of Target-A2 and to the gym just for some ab training.

4x 25x Bent-Knee Hip Raise

Circuit:
4x 25x (25x each side) Seated Russian Twist with 8kg Medicine Ball
4x 25x Frog Kicks
4x 50x Mountain Climbers
4x 1min Planks

4x 15x 113kg Calf Press

4x 15x Neck Bridge Prone

Took a post shower and hoped I didn't completely wash off the Eviscerate. Ate a half a chicken and a small turkey roll post workout. As I got out of home, and boarded the metro railway, my core body was a bit warm, so there were a bit of Eviscerate left...

I had a dinner date so I always carry some GDAs for insurance. I carried a capsule of SlinTensity and 150mg of NA-RALA. Popped it and she wanted to eat a hot pot buffet, and this time I honestly wished I also brought along a full serving of Defuse. It was also a good time to test the appetite suppression effects of Norcodrene and maybe Epitome.

We had two hours of eating time for this buffet. The first hour, I didn't really feel like eating. I didn't go full on crazy binge eating except just kept talking and wasn't in much of a mood to eat. My appetite was not fully suppressed but felt more... controlled. I wasn't hungry nor full. Then I realized I was in a buffet and I gotta get my money's worth, so I forced myself to devour some beef, seafood and Movenpick ice cream and some special brand of ice cream from Japan. This Japanese ice cream manufacturer I swear..., makes the best tasting Matcha and Chocolate Peanut Butter flavors I ever had. And so, I ate 5 bowls of ice cream and tons of meat. I felt full and I shall treat this as a refeed meal/mini cheat meal. If it wasn't for Norcodrene, I would've eaten way more, that's for sure. I get back home, and I popped another cap of SlinTensity. I always carry GDAs with me if I ever go out to eat with friends, because you never know what will happen.

Before taking a shower, I popped two capsules of Gut Health, probably perfect timing to test this product.

Shower before bed, and I rubbed Absolutely Abliderated over my core area. Going to get ready for the tomorrow morning run.

Calorie Count:
4391 Calories
348g of Carbohydrates
205g of Fat (62g of Sat, 19g of Poly, 40g of Mono)
273g of Protein

Disclaimer: The calorie count today may be inaccurate, it is just a rough estimation because I was eating a buffet and there were some food that I had to guesstimate the amount of calories it contained. But the ice cream calorie counting part was accurate.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Last night I didn't sleep well, only had about 5 hours of sleep. I kept farting, I guess it was due to the large meal I ate and the effects of Gut Health. I was getting worried because my class started this Thursday at 10:20am.

Anyways, I woke up feeling tired. I don't have time to run, I woke up at 8:30am, simply too late. I should've woken up at 7:30ish for my morning run. I popped 2 capsules of Norcodrene, a cap of Amentomax, a cap of Target-A2 and a cap of Epitome.

Roughly 30 minutes later, I had this clean and smooth energy again as always. I had no appetite, skipped breakfast completely and did not even think about food until lunch time at 12:30PM. No hunger pangs at all, I could've skipped lunch if I wanted to but that will surely screw up my calorie intake for the day by creating too much of a calorie deficit.

After my morning shower I quickly rubbed both Absolutely Abliderated and Eviscerate. Warm sensation around my core as always.

At 2PM I popped a serving of Nerve Restore, and at 3PM I popped a capsule of Norcodrene, Epitome and Target-A2. I took these, 2.5 hours after I had eaten.

I was awake, determined to do my workout this afternoon despite my lack of sleep.

Did the following...:

Small Circuit:
4x 10x Wide Grip Overhand Pull Ups
4x 10x Dips
4x 25x Roman Chair Leg-Raises

Small Circuit#2:
4x 8x 6kg Shoulder Raises, both frontal and side
4x 8x 9kg (each side) Lunges
4x 30x Bent-Knee Leg Raises
4x 30x Moving Spiderman Crawls
4x 1min Planks
4x 8x Hammer Curls

Due to my ongoing long term injury with my right thumb ligament/tendon area, I can't really do barbell curls or bench presses... causes a painful sensation there.

While I was doing the abdominal exercises, I really felt I had a stronger muscle-mind connection with my lower abdominals, placebo or not from Nerve Restore. Too early to tell, or does Nerve Restore really kick in that fast?

4x 12x 70kg Back Squats

4x 10x 40kg Wide Grip Overhand Barbell Rows

Spent 10 minutes doing footwork on the rope ladder, this was really tiring. At this point, I was quite exhausted.

4x 25x (each side) 7kg Weighted Side Bend Hyperextension
4x 25x 7kg Weighted Back Extension

I honestly felt a slightly better muscle-mind connection with my obliques here, placebo or not? I don't take preworkouts, and I train my obliques and abdominals everyday... Nerve Restore?

I decided to do a bit of running at the end.

10mins @ 13.5km/h speed.

I was pretty damn exhausted at this point in time. I did some stretching and rumble rolling afterwards. Took a post shower and rubbed Absolutely Abliderated over my core. Also I still a warm sensation around my core from Eviscerate, so that meant my Eviscerate was still keeping me warm after a 8+ hour application at that time.

Calorie Intake:
1992 Calories
224g Carbs
59g Fats
172g Protein

Today I really struggled to eat which is a good thing, again I have to force myself to eat for the 2nd day in a row... it must be the effects of Norcodrene. I have ran Epitome solo before and it didn't do anything for my appetite before so I am 100% certain it's Norcodrene crushing my appetite. I am dosing Norcodrene at 2 caps AM/1 cap PM.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Been really busy. Trying to balance both school, boxing, gym and training etc so I haven't had the time to write.

Anyways, since the last log, been dosing stuff like this:

Norcodrene: 2 caps upon waking
Target-A2: 2 caps upon waking

I always get this smooth energy, not overly stimmed out but really clean and motivated energy.

Typical morning runs when I do 30minutes, otherwise I'll go 20minutes if I'm too tired from the previous day's training.
004.JPG

Interval run/jog
45~50 second: 9.0 km/h speed
2:10~2:15mins: 16km/h speed

I'm definitely sweating more and I feel my heart rate has increased... must be from both SA2-2 and Rauwolscine.

Post Shower:

Rub both Absolutely Abliderated first, then Eviscerate 10mins later.
I'll take a capsule of Epitome two hours after breakfast/post shower.

With these combinations of supplements, I can't stop sweating particularly around my mid-section. Sometimes when the sun is directly shining onto me, I get this burning sensation around my mid-section. I gotta keep drinking tons of water, I probably consume 2 gallons of water per day.

Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays are my most intensive days, those days I have to eat 3000 calories or over. I'm usually consuming 2500calories per day otherwise. Eating at about: 35% protein, 30% fats, 35% carbohydrates.

My training usually starts at 4PM, which is perfect. I usually eat lunch at 12:30pm, so I usually dose Nerve Restore, 3rd capsule of Norcodrene & 1 cap of Target-A2, typically at 3~3:30PM. Dosing as far as away from food as possible, and as close to training as possible. Sometimes I still have to train again at 8PM, and I still have enough energy from Norcodrene to keep me going.

Nerve Restore:
About over a week into Nerve Restore, I'm really loving it already. I have a stronger mind-muscle connection with my lats and core (abs/lower back/obliques) at the moment. Definitely not a placebo effect and I feel like my senses get heightened a little when I'm on it. I'm considering running Nerve Restore as a staple... or at least do a 12 month run. The only bad thing about Nerve Restore is, every time I wake up I have this slight pain sensation in my right thumb (due to multiple tendon/ligament injury) ever since I'm on it, but it goes away after awhile when I use Joint Force.

Two weeks in, my shorts and jeans feel more loose around the waist.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Woke up:

2 Norcodrene
1x Target-A2
1x AmentoMax

Did my 30min morning run, this time I feel really exhausted, I had to really push myself this time. I feel like I'm not eating enough and losing weight too fast? Maybe I need more than 7-8 hours sleep?

Despite feeling lethargic when I woke up, I took 2 caps of Norcodrene, I feel energetic and more aware.

Ate breakfast, then popped a cap of Epitome an hour later.

Went to training at 3:30-6PM. Prior to training I took a full serving of Nerve Restore, 3rd cap of Norcodrene and 2 caps of Target-A2.

Towards the end of training, I felt so... exhausted which is very unusual for me because I usually have a lot of energy. I had trouble going into the 5th round of sparring, when usually I had spar for a lot longer, like 8~10 rounds in a row (3 minute sparring with 45 second rest). I think I've definitely been underestimating the amount of calories I've burnt and need to eat. I believe that using Epitome, perhaps with Norcodrene (maybe) have increased my metabolism and increased the amount of calories I'm burning to a huge degree. Because I weighed 59.5kgs, losing almost 1kg per week. I did not lose weight that fast when I was on Norcodrene solo before and I used the same calorie deficit and schedule.

I've decided to stop taking Epitome for awhile... to see what happens.. but I believe if I continue using Epitome I will definitely have to eat more or implement at least 1 or 2 rest days with a huge refeed. I've already implemented refeed days with no rest days, where I ate close to 5000 calories once or twice per week and it's still not enough. I know this problem isn't primarily related to Norcodrene because I've ran multiple bottles of Norcodrene, this will probably be my 5th or 6th bottle running it and I never had this issue before because I've trained back in June & July for 8 weeks straight without a rest day. Anyways on the final note, I'm going to continue using Eviscerate Smolder for the time being, for its skin tightening effects.

I'm not saying Epitome is bad... but it's probably too potent for me when I stack it with another fat burner if you aren't carefully counting calories. If I were to re-introduce Epitome into my cutting stack again, I will definitely have to raise my calorie intake, I may do that next week or sometime later.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep em coming, very interested!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, some experimentation.

Woke up:

2x Norcodrene
2x Target A2

I did my 20min morning run instead of 30mins, I had to hurry to get to class due to waking up late but I couldn't do my usual HIIT. I didn't dose a capsule of Amentomax. My mood wasn't as great if I skipped a cap of AmentoMax with 2 caps of Norcodrene upon waking. However, it still woke me up despite getting about 7 hours of sleep, still had good clean energy but not as good as the days when I would dose an extra capsule of AmentoMax.

I dosed just one capsule of Epitome for the day during school at 11PM. Between breakfast at 9:30PM and Lunch at 12:45PM.

I used to dose another capsule of Epitome roughly 30minutes before my afternoon training. I think that played a part in my fatigue and increased fat/weight loss. But this time I've stopped and I did my training, as usual... fast skipping for continuous 20 minutes, 6x 3min shadow boxing, footwork, then I had to go bag work but stopped... got a painful sensation in my semi-injured index finger (for not wearing handwraps once for "light sparring"). I still had alot of energy, whereas if I had dosed Epitome before... I would be exhausted already. I had to substitute bag work (due to my hand), for some core work instead.

I did my usual dosing protocol 45 minutes before training with:

1x Norcodrene
1x Target A2
1x AmentoMax
Nerve Restore (full serving)

Both Absolutely Abliderated and Eviscerate Smolder are working well. Smolder: I feel my mid section is tightening up, particularly around the love handles. I don't think it does much for stretch marks, but more so for tightening up loose skin.

My EP1C Unleashed TD arrived mid-week and I've been applying it on my chest/arms/shoulders/serratus area, rubbing it in with my wrists. I suppose, maybe next week I will notice the effects of EP1C. Don't expect much on the 1st week I guess.

Epitome... In my opinion, I feel like this product can increase your metabolism, I think it's good for people who hit a wall when they have been dieting for too long (help leptin levels? fixed slowed metabolism?) and/or just want to speed up the fat/weight loss (but may experience mental fatigue as a side effect?). I feel like Epitome be used before cardio-type based workouts to speed up fat/weight loss short term.

Calories (for yesterday):
247g Carbohydrates
93g Fat
177g Protein

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Today:

Slept for approximately 9 hours, well rested sleep.

2x Norcodrene
2x Target A2

Upon waking.
I didn't take Epitome. And I haven't used SYN-30 for almost 2 weeks now.

Clean smooth energy as always.

Morning cardio:

7km/30mins.

Rest 5 minutes.
10 minute jump rope
Rest 1 minute
10 minute jump rope.

When I did my 2nd and last 10minute jump rope in the morning, I felt I achieved a runner's high. I was just doing double skips, alternate leg crossovers really fast and easily. My mood was fantastic for the morning and it carried to the evening.

Training in the afternoon:

Popped the following:
Nerve Restore
1x Norcodrene

1x AmentoMax

Lots of circuit work, shadow boxing and drills.

One notable exercise was shadow boxing with 3kg dumbbell on my left hand and 2kg dumbbell on my right hand. 4 rounds, 3 minutes.

I honestly felt the effects of Nerve Restore when I was shadow boxing with dumbbells. I felt both my lats contract and expand every time I threw a punch. It was a good feeling, strong mind-muscle connection but, I also feel like I will have sick DOMs tomorrow.

I was in such a good mood, I was ready to go sparring... but there weren't enough people for sparring, some were sick.

Eviscerate

I actually applied Eviscerate Smolder both times today, one before my morning cardio workout and one before afternoon training.
I felt a burning sensation... but when I was on Epitome, the burning sensation was stronger.

EP1C Unleashed
Nothing to note yet. Applied twice. One after morning cardio and one before afternoon training.

I think I will use Epitome on days when I don't do much.

Gut Health:
Gut Health will be my staple forever, having consistent bowel movements, no matter when/how/what I eat.

Weighed myself today
59.1kgs
But I didn't drink water before I weighed myself, last time I did drink like 300mL of water before I weighed myself.

Calories for the day:
3061 Calories
396g of Carbohydrates
87g of Fats
174g of Protein

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
This is one hell of a log so far.
Thanks. I know I run a lot of stuff so I try to be descriptive and accurate as much as I can for each stuff I'm running. I guess it may be useful for people who wanna run a stack or something.

Slept just over 8 hours, but I woke up late and I didn't have time to go for my morning run...

Took:

2x Norcodrene
2x Target A2
1x Epitome

I woke up with a massive DOMs in both sides of my lats... I guess I really pushed myself hard yesterday. My arms don't have DOMs... shoulders slight DOMs but not as bad as my lats.

I skipped breakfast easily, and I wanted to maximize the effects of Norcodrene/Target A-2 by staying fasted till lunch. The thing is, Norcodrene doesn't make me nausea at all, it basically suppresses my hunger cravings. Because I didn't do my morning run, I decided to take this opportunity to dose a capsule of Epitome. By dosing Epitome along with Eviscerate Smolder, the burning sensation is a little stronger than without Epitome the past few days.

Also applied both EP1C Unleashed TD on my shoulders/arms/chest/serratus and Absolutely Abliderated on my core before I applied Eviscerate Smolder.

I had lunch and 2 hours later I popped the usual:

Nerve Restore
1x Norcodrene
1x Target A2
1x AmentoMax
EP1C Unleashed TD

Did the following...:

2 exercise circuit:
10x 10x BW Dips
10x 25x Roman Chair Leg Raises

4x 12x 70kg Back Squats

2x 8x 80kg Deadlifts
2x 8x 90kg Deadlifts

Okay, this is where I felt Nerve Restore really helped... Before I did deadlifts, I would feel that it mostly my right side of my lower back that was sore and being used. This is the first time doing deadlifts while on Nerve Restore and I felt I was using both sides of my lower back during my deadlifts. Also I felt my back squats form is slightly improving too, I may try go for higher weight next week or two.

Ab circuit:
4x 25x (25x each side) Sideway Sit Ups
4x 30x 4x 30x Moving Spiderman Crawls
4x 1min Planks

I am continuing to feel a stronger muscle-mind connection with my abs with Nerve Restore. I also re-applied a little more Smolder before going to the gym. My abs felt like it was on fire, just burning. I was contemplating on rubbing a bit of the Smolder off but I decided to just man up and keep going. It's a strong maybe... but not entirely sure but I did feel I was recovering between sets/exercises in circuits a tiny faster due to EP1C Unleashed TD, we'll see in a few weeks time. I definitely haven't noticed any cardiovascular benefits from EP1C Unleashed yet in almost one week's time, so it's too early to say.

Then I decided to finish off with a steady run (not a HIIT)... to make up for my morning run I skipped.
13.5km speed over 20 minutes, totaling 4.5km/20min.

I'm going to rumble roll my back every so often to treat my DOMs. Not even my staple Clear Muscle HMB-FA was able to prevent that.

I'm going to continue using Norcodrene, Smolder & Target A-2 till Sunday then take a short break. However I really want to try Ultimate T, it seems that it has a lot of awesome reviews so I will start taking Ultimate T next Monday instead. Since last night I've been dosing Smolder before bed, and with the air-con on... I don't have trouble falling asleep.

Haven't eaten dinner yet, but I will update this post later for my calorie count. It should be just over 2400 calories intake for the day.

Edit:

I'm going to rub Absolutely Abliderated and Smolder before going to bed. I always take Gut Health before bed too.

Calorie Count:
2449 Calories.
309g Carbohydrates
76g of Fat
139g of Protein

shirt

Awards
Yeah, you run an ish load of supps. But, I'll have to finish catching up on your updates. And again, nice work on the log.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
subbed for a fellow asian brother from another mother.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Sorry haven't updated for a couple of days.

Anyways, each morning, I always popped 2 caps of Norcodrene. It still gives a nice clean smooth energy, it's like a pick-me-up coffee in the morning except it's in a capsule form.

Target A-2: I always take 2 caps in the morning, but I don't feel any anything from it, like no stim effect, maybe it's just me. There are times when I don't take it as the same time as Norcodrene (sometimes I take it one hour after Norcodrene) so I guess it's just working in the background in burning the fat at the mid-section. Kinda like Forskolin I guess?

These past 3 days I've only been running for 20mins, instead of 30mins. Don't have much time due to school and sleeping a little late, so waking up a little late.

Afternoon training:

Still doing the same dosing protocol of:
AmentoMax x1
Norcodrene x1
Nerve Restore (full serving)
Target A2 x1

I'm pretty sure Nerve Restore slightly amplifies the stim effects of Norcodrene and maybe AmentoMax (mood aspect), because I feel more awake when I take it in the afternoon. I remember when I ran Norcodrene solo before, the 3rd and final cap wouldn't do much for me... Anyways, both doses of Norcodrene in the morning and afternoon, I have no hunger cravings at all. I remember when I was on a stim break, I would always think about food towards the end of my training, but this month (on Norcodrene) I haven't been thinking about food at all during training. Towards the end of training usually, I would complain to my sparring partners and say... "Damn I'm so hungry and tired." But I noticed I haven't been saying that... maybe only once or twice since I've started Norcodrene.

EP1C Unleashed: I think? it's starting to work. I've noticed that I'm not really out of breath as much as before. I usually take the stairs instead of using the escalators when I'm commuting. The same set of stairs that I take almost every 2nd day... today I noticed that I didn't need to breath out through my mouth when I reached the top... I just kept my mouth shut and was able to breathe in and out through my nose. I guess maybe EP1C Unleashed may have affected this? Also, I'm starting to notice my calisthenics/circuit work have been shortened... a little. Just a little bit so far, and that I may be recovering a little faster between rounds during sparring. I'll wait and see till we reach the 3rd/4th week if there is any significant changes/benefits.

EP1C Dosing Protocol:

1x pump post shower in the morning (after morning run)
1x pump pre-afternoon training.

Gut Health:

This will be interesting. I tested this stuff with excessive chili consumption. Recently, I been literally eating chili during dinner, and when I'm out with a couple of friends and they ordered some spicy dishes, I would eat up all the raw chili. Usually I would wake up the next morning, take a dump and my ass would be on fire. However, this isn't the case... all my dumps have been normal and I've had none of those "ring of fire" dumps in the toilet so I guess Gut Health has been helping me with that. I know this is a weird log for Gut Health but yeah... I can honestly say this probiotic certainly works with spicy food.

Calorie Intake for the past few days and today:

3091 Calories
409g Carbs
82g Fat
189g Protein

2862 Calories
336g Carbs
86g Fats
187g Protein

3610 Calories
305g Carbs
146g Fats
236g Protein
(today's refeed/mini cheat dinner... with more meat)

I've slightly upped my calories, to basically maintenance/just under maintenance. I've increased my carbohydrate intake while keeping fats/protein almost the same.

Today I weighed myself at 59.8kgs. This time I weighed myself 2 hours after lunch. I had already drank a bit of water. I usually weigh myself first thing in the morning or at the end of my afternoon training.

subbed for a fellow asian brother from another mother.
Thanks.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
your calories are very high for a cut. I am 5 ft 7 inches and weigh 150-155lbs and I am on a clean bulk right now and my calories are around 2650.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's because I do a lot of cardio based exercises. Run basically every morning.

Also I do stuff like... 15~20minute jump rope (this is actually my warm up) before my boxing training sessions. Then those boxing training sessions... probably do some short circuit work, a few rounds of shadow boxing, pad work and some sparring.

I'm going to take a break from running/weight training for 5 days, and boxing for 2~3 days. I may have a interclub boxing match next Saturday that's why, so I need to be in a rested condition just in case... You'll see my calorie intake get a bit low due to being sedentary mid-late next week.

Thanks for subbing, I appreciate it.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
The past 4 days (Saturday to Tuesday). I will emphasize on each of the products that I took in these days.

Epitome:

I took Epitome twice per day in each of these days.

Saturday:
I took a cap pre-morning run and ran over 4.5km in 30mins.
I took another cap in the afternoon and went tracking in a geological park with some of my friends for about 2 hours.

I started to feel lethargic after my 2nd dose of Epitome... after we took the bus home from the geological park, I immediately fell asleep for over an hour. I rarely take naps and I had taken a dose of caffeine beforehand too (a cap of Norcodrene).

Sunday:

I took a cap pre-morning run and ran over 7km in 30mins this time. I slept well, probably over 9 hours.
I took the 2nd cap pre-boxing training with just pads. I started to feel super tired at the end of training.

Monday:
I slept like 10 hours and took a cap upon waking, decided to rest for the whole day.
I took the 2nd cap in mid-afternoon and I felt so lethargic... I just took a huge nap from 5PM to 8PM.

Tuesday:

I slept almost 11 hours, and took a cap upon waking, an hour before brunch. I started to feel quite sleepy already even though I slept so much. I went out for a walk, walked for over an hour and came home.
I took my 2nd cap of Epitome with 100mg of caffeine at the end of my walk, came home and I couldn't stop myself from taking another nap... napped over 2 hours from 5PM to 7PM.

Today is Wednesday... so I've stopped taking Epitome and I haven't fallen asleep yet, or thought of going to take a nap yet. I feel for me... taking Epitome for over 3+ days makes me feel really... tired or something. Makes me feel exhausted especially in the afternoon/late afternoon. On Tuesday, I didn't take Norcodrene in the morning, and in the afternoon, I couldn't stop myself from snacking unnecessarily when I got home. I did read through that huge thread (40+ pages), Epitome in the EvoMuse subforums, and it's probably better suited for people with higher BF%. However, I do feel Epitome is good for normalizing/increasing leptin levels if you have been dieting hard for too long (say 6+ weeks)... maybe just run Epitome for 1~2 weeks if you are sub 12% like me? Anyways, I got 6 servings left (12 caps) and I will probably save it for next time or use a serving 1~2 times a week max.

Ultimate T

I started taking Ultimate T on Monday. So today will be the 3rd day I've been taking Ultimate T.

When I took Ultimate T on Monday and Tuesday, I was afraid that it was making me sleepy in the late afternoon. However, I took it today without Epitome and there are no signs of drowsiness today. So far, I feel a slight mood boost during the day and more sensual dreams during my sleep lol.

Dosing protocol: 1 serving in the morning, 1 serving before bed.

Norcodrene:

I took Norcodrene from Saturday to Monday.

Norcodrene always gave me smooth consistent energy when I took it upon waking. No matter how tired I was, it woke me up within 15 minutes. It also boosted my mood (in terms of motivation/energy etc) particularly if I added an extra cap of AmentoMax to it. I was able to do my morning runs almost everyday, and on a few days I was able to skip breakfast. The appetite suppressant of Norcodrene was noticeable particularly in the morning and afternoon (around the dosage times).

Absolutely Abliderated

Been rubbing Abliderated mostly twice per day, in the morning and before bed. With this dosing protocol, my bottle was able to last for more than 2 and a half month's of use. So I reckon it's a pretty good value for a topical fat burner. If you were to apply it once per day, I'd imagine the bottle lasting for 4-5 months minimum.

Abliderated does not cause any burning sensation or excessive sweating like Eviscerate. I'm taking a break from Eviscerate for a week then I'm going to be on it again.

Saturday: 2494 Calories (49%C/28%F/23%P)
Sunday: 2878 Calories (46%C/33%F/21%P)
Monday: 2074 Calories (37%C/31%F/32%P)
Tuesday: 2070 Calories (44%C/30%F/25%P)
Wednesday: 2300 Calories (37%C/33%F/30%P)

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to emphasize more on CardioTryX for the next 2+ weeks since it came through the mail today.

Today I woke up:

Serving of Ultimate T
EP1C Unleashed

9AM: Only had 2 chicken leg quarters (without skin) for breakfast, no carbs. Today was supposed to be a rest day. So I didn't do my usual fasted morning run before breakfast.

Went to class, no caffeine in the morning, did my best. Was still awake, mood was okay.

I got home at 1PM, skipped lunch and found that a bottle of CardioTryX arrived. I took 4 caps of CardioTryX (full serving is 6 caps) at 2PM. I really wanted to test CardioTryX and see if it can help with my cardio-based exercises. I wasn't fully motivated, so I took 2 caps of AmentoMax at 2:30PM, and just before 3PM... I felt motivated and energized... ready to go.

I'm supposed to rest today and tomorrow. I had a massage last night, and the masseur really massaged the hell out of my calves and shoulders, so they were a bit sore now. Nevertheless, seeing that CardioTryx arrived today I decided I have to try it because I've been wanting to try out this supplement for quite awhile.

I did the following:

6.75km in 30mins (@13.5km/h speed)
Cooldown 3 minutes
Continous 20mins of jump rope (above average speed with various tricks)

Then I did a short ab circuit to finish it off:
4x 50x Bicycle Crunches
4x 30x Moving Spiderman Crawls
4x 1min Planks

Before, I wasn't in the mood to do anything... I planned to rest the whole day and tomorrow. I ate a carbless low calorie breakfast at 9AM, skipped lunch and had no caffeine for the whole day (except for the 50~55mg of caffeine in CardioTryX) and went for my cardio workout at 3PM to test this stuff out. I run everyday except for this week because I'm supposed to rest before my match on Saturday, so I know this isn't placebo effect. If I had not consumed CardioTryX in that condition I know for sure that I would only be able to run for 20mins at that pace, and no way I would skip for 20mins straight jump rope, 5mins right after running. When I was running, I felt my body was lighter..., relaxed and about 10mins into the run, I felt my breathing pattern became more efficient, slow and deep. Felt like my lungs were more open, also the soreness in my calves didn't bother me enough to stop me from running/skipping. I also felt less bored during my run and jump rope today and I didn't feel exhausted after running/jumping... felt I could go on for a little longer, not huffing and puffing. I usually don't check my heart rate, but I was curious and saw my heart rate dropped to 116 within 2 mins after finishing my 30min run.

I can definitely say in the 1st day of using CardioTryX and with maybe the help of AmentoMax (for additional mood benefits) made a difference for my today's cardio workout. I will post better feedback later on one of those HIIT morning runs (7km/30mins) or sparring days which I'll get back to starting from Sunday.

Going to rest for the rest of the day and tomorrow... at least I have an excuse to eat more tonight.

Will update with calories later.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Good choice on Ultimate T. I had great success on 2 bottles

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log so far

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't been updating this log frequently recently... anyways...

Ultimate T

The mood is definitely better after running it for over 2 weeks thus far. I feel really confident, maybe sometimes to the point of over-confident, less anxiety and I'm being the best version of myself. I'm only 24, however, Ultimate T has definitely boosted my confidence even more. I've been dosing it mostly, a serving upon waking and another serving before going to bed. However, I did try a serving before going out and it worked just fine. Sleep has been good too, I've always liked Ashwagandha (KSM-66). No appetite issues so far, however, as a precaution, I've been using PES: SHIFT since a week and a half ago to keep my appetite in check just in case, due to some anecdotal feedback where people had increased appetite.

EP1C Unleashed:

I'm almost 4 weeks into EP1C. So far, I'm starting to notice slight endurance increases, however, not to the point where other people have experienced... yet? I've already been doing circuit-type training, interval training and boxing for a long while now, so I feel my endurance is already pretty good, and EP1C did slightly increase my recovery time in between shadowboxing/sparring rounds marginally, not a significant increase yet. However, I do notice I am less out of breath between sets/rounds, breathing is more controlled, however when I did my standard workout (calisthenics/circuit training) on Saturday and I had massive pumps which were not normal, especially during my pull ups, dips and squats... I feel like I'm feeling more of the pump effect from EP1C than I'm feeling the endurance effects of it. Because of that... I have massive DOMs, which is a common occurrence it seems when I read other people's logs/reviews. Supplementing with HMB-FA (Clear Muscle), I feel didn't help much the DOMs.

PES:Shift

I'm taking a break from all Yohimbine products until the end of this month, so I've decided to use this for appetite control since a week and a half ago. For me, SHIFT is the #1 appetite suppressant, better than Norcodrene. I remember last week, I fasted for 20 hours no worries with SHIFT, and there are some days where I struggled to meet my calorie intake. When I refeed, I had to pop two SHIFTS in the morning, then eat a massive refeed/cheat meal for dinner. Also I remembered there was a day when I felt I was a little hungry during noon... I popped a capsule of SHIFT and about 20~30mins later, I didn't feel hungry at all, skipped lunch and went straight to the gym with half a caffeine tab (100mg). But the one thing I do miss though from Norcodrene is the mood boosting effects other than it's appetite suppressant features. Overall, I feel my daily calorie intake in average has taken a hit... maybe 100~200 calories lower, except for refeed days

CardioTryX

Yesterday I used CardioTryx for my boxing training. I took 4 caps, which is 2/3 of the full serving size and did 15mins jump rope, lots of pad work, shadow boxing and bag work, working on some combinations. I don't think I've ever sweated so much before, my whole shirt was drenched from my sweat and I definitely noticed a cardiovascular endurance increase. I also felt my breathing pattern is a lot better when I'm on Cardiotryx. With this, and maybe EP1C, but I feel Cardiotryx has a better effect, I was able to keep training at a higher intensity for a longer duration than before.

Thursday: 1884 Calories (45%C/31%F/24%P)
Friday: 2188 Calories (47%C/26%F/27%P)
Saturday: 1730 Calories (36%C/31%F/33%P)
Sunday: 2585 Calories (49%C/29%F/22%P)

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
EP1C Unleashed TD:

Okay, I'm starting to notice the effects of EP1C now due to today's weight/circuit/calisthenics training. If you followed my previous posts, I do lots of high volume type exercises, so I do spend alot of time in the gym to finish my routine. However, today I noticed I finished my workout about 15~20minutes earlier, including stretching. That means alot, it means that I'm efficiently utilizing the time in my gym, shortening the transition time in between exercises and shortening resting time in between sets. I am noticing both endurance and pump aspects of EP1C. This is about my 4th week into EP1C TD.

Nerve Restore:

I'm about 6 weeks into Nerve Restore, got about 2 weeks left of it. I'm loving this product, but I don't think I will run it as a staple. Intense mind-muscle connection and I can feel more of my lats during pull-ups, abs during ab work and lower back during deadlifts/hyperextensions. I seriously feel Nerve Restore really improved my form in back squats

PES:Shift

Today, I ate a small breakfast, consisting of just over 500 calories at 9AM. I totally skipped lunch, popped another shift at lunch time and went to the gym at 3PM. I'm planning to eat dinner at 6:30PM. Appetite is controlled throughout the morning till evening. Today is cheat/refeed day, so I'm going to slam a huge cheat meal for dinner because... it's a buffet for someone's birthday. I hope the appetite suppressant effects of Shift diminishes by 6:30PM. If you practice intermittent fasting, SHIFT will absolutely help you...

Ultimate T:

Getting random wood upon waking and during the day. Still feeling confident.

CardioTryX

This is quickly rising to be one of my most favourite supplements ever. I sparred for an hour last night, did 12 rounds. I felt... my cardio endurance increased by a lot. I kept my footwork alive in all my rounds, and I feel less tired, less out of breath, etc. By feeling less tired, I was able to focus less on my endurance, and more on how to outsmart my opponent during my sparring sessions. Basically, this product is amazing if you are doing any kind of combat sports. And... I only took 4 caps of CardioTryX one hour beforehand. And oh yeah... when I'm on this stuff, I sweat a ton..., my whole outfit and headgear is drenched in my sweat so there goes the water weight.

Since CardioTryx is so hard to get right now... out of stock in almost every retail online store I will only use 4 caps twice a week... Sunday afternoons and Tuesday evenings. When dsade restocks this item, I am definitely getting at least 4 bottles... that is how much I'm loving this product.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Nerve Restore:

I only have a week left of Nerve Restore, starting to go into my 8th and final week of it very shortly. On Monday, about two hours before my workout, I was feeling a little tired. I popped Nerve Restore and felt more... awake, then popped a tab of caffeine 30mins later. I guess it's due to the Rhodiola Rosea (11% Salidroside), from what I've read from the write up. Strong mind-muscle connection, still feeling the lats during pull ups. Before I started Nerve Restore, my form was back squat at 70kgs reps wasn't perfect. Now I can drop real deep, feel my hip abductors, glutes and hamstrings, and of course quads while I do my squats. I don't have a spotter, so I'm afraid to go heavier unless I'm 100% certain that my form is perfect/more than perfect.

The only bad thing I have to say about Nerve Restore is that, it seems to amplify the pain of your existing injury. I lightly sprained my right thumb, once again... this is like the 8th or 9th time I've ever done that. It's never been 100% recovered since this year March. After the 3rd or so time, it quickly recovers and isn't painful. But last night was the first time I lightly sprained it during the run of Nerve Restore and today I woke up with a painful sensation on my right thumb. Felt like I couldn't use my right thumb/hand for anything for at least 1-2 hours. Just noting this, as a consideration whether or not Nerve Restore is contributing to the pain.

CardioTryX

My cardiovascular training yesterday:

Morning run:
7km/30mins

Afternoon training:
20mins jump rope
6x 3mins shadow boxing
3x 3mins shadow boxing with dumbbells

Evening training:
3x 3mins shadow boxing
6x 2mins combination drills
10x 2mins sparring

I'm only used CardioTryX for the evening training, which I popped CardioTryX.

This is how I dosed:

7:45PM - Popped CardioTryX
8:30~10PM - Evening Training

I felt my cardiovascular overall has improved, particularly the anaerobic aspect of it. Because CardioTryX allows me to train harder at a higher intensity for a long duration... I feel I can do more intense training without CardioTryX. When I did my afternoon training, I was surprised at myself that I could just... keep on going, I wasn't feeling fatigued at all, until the last 2 rounds of shadow boxing. Now, when I popped CardioTryX for the evening training session, I have to say... I'm not sure whether I should be feeling really good, or disappointed, the sparring rounds flew by, and I didn't feel tired... I felt nobody pushed me hard enough for my cardiovascular endurance to be fully tested, and I wanted CardioTryX and my cardiovascular endurance to be fully tested to it's full potential lol. I believe my cardiovascular endurance is already pretty good before taking CardioTryX, but CardioTryX is making it unbelievably better, like I feel I have almost unlimited energy for almost 2 hours. It kicks in 45mins, after that the 1st hour... the endurance is really noticeable, then it slowly tapers during the 2nd hour. After the 2nd hour has passed, it's gone. So I timed it like this.

7:45PM...
8:30PM: training starts and CardioTryX starts to kick in.
8:30-8:45: warming up, stretching etc. Starting to feel CardioTryx
8:45~10: intense shadow boxing/drills/sparring. CardioTryX has fully kicked in

I felt like... a pressure fighter which isn't my fighting style. I was just casually walking and using my footwork... catching my opponents, because they were tired but I wasn't.

I still have to stretch and walk up some stairs etc, catch transportation to get home... and it's about 10:45PM when I start to notice CardioTryX starts to wear off completely.

Ultimately, I'm happy with CardioTryX. Best supplement to enhance cardio endurance and it fits well with my current goals for me.

EP1C Unleashed:

I believe it doesn't really help much with cardiovascular endurance (anaerobic), but I feel it helps more with recovery. I know I've been using CardioTryX with EP1C, but there is a difference. Before I used CardioTryX, I was already using EP1C. EP1C helped me recover faster when I was resting in between rounds, however, it did not help me punch more... so I believe it doesn't affect the anaerobic aspects of cardio. Whilst, CardioTryX allowed me to jab/punch more, keep moving (footwork) etc.

Anyways, I think it's more suited for weight training/lifting. It certainly helps you recover faster in between sets, make use of that gym time more efficiently.

Ultimate T/SHIFT:

I'm in my 4th week of Ultimate T... and right now I can say I'm starting to feel the increase in appetite. I took one cap of SHIFT this morning, and usually SHIFT in the previous days/weeks completely crushes my appetite, but today... and yesterday, I felt like Ultimate T has made me hungrier... thinking more about food yesterday and today.

Mood and libido is great.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
This morning I woke up:

Quickly dosed:

Staples
4 Caps of CardioTryX
Caffeine tab
1 cap of SHIFT
2x Amentoflavone
2 caps of Ultimate T

I didn't take any EP1C/Nerve Restore so I can make more of a better feedback on CardioTryX.

One of the rarer times for me to take CardioTryX for my fasted morning runs, since I have scarcely using it for my boxing sparring sessions only. Anyways, I didn't eat dinner last night so I've already been fasting for a long while.

Morning run: Over 7.1km
45 seconds 9km/h, 2:15 16km/h, style HIIT.
30mins total

Cooldown 5 minutes

Jump rope (pace of 120+ skips per minute) for 10minutes.

I wanted to jump for 20minutes but, my legs couldn't keep up... feel like I'm over training my legs recently, they were starting to ache. Needed to stop before it became too serious.

Things I noticed with CardioTryX:
-Reduced heart rate while performing cardio
-Slight reduction in pain (overtrained legs, yet still able to keep going)
-Lighter and better breathing better (not as heavy breathing)
-Feel less bored while doing my cardiovascular exercise, time seems to pass by faster.
-Increased sweating, my Bluetooth earphones screwed up due to excess sweat

Ok, in the evening I did my usual workout routine and this time I didn't dose EP1C Unleashed at all. I noticed, less overall endurance. Longer recovery times, slightly heavier breathing in between sets, slower transitioning in between exercises while I was doing my circuit. Also did this fasted too. After that, I applied EP1C TD, to keep it saturated in my body.

EP1C Unleashed Benefits:
-Shortened recovery time in between sets
-Ease of transitioning in between exercises (crossfit/circuit training)
-Better breathing/reduced heart rate during or in between exercises
-Slightly more pumps, and act as a good PWO if training fasted.

This is what I've noticed... I think I'm on week 5 or 6 of EP1C at the moment.

Overall, I think I will run EP1C Unleashed or any other epicatechin based products for a long duration/indefinitely. Health benefits and noticeable endurance benefits during weight training/lifting etc.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
During the weekend, I changed it up a little.

Instead of doing HIITs, I'm doing slow steady cardio. Excessive HIITs and 20+minute jump rope have been putting alot of pressure on my legs, particularly my shins. I'm afraid of getting shin splints.

Saturday and Sunday morning, been dosing Ultimate T, a cap of SHIFT and staples upon waking.

9.6km/h speed over 60 mins/1 hour.

Total: 9.6km in 1 hour.

I used to do this quite often a long time ago, so I have no problems running at this pace without any supplements etc.

Then I'll dose EP1C Unleashed TD afterwards.

Progress picture I guess, poor lighting. Best I can get at the moment.

progress33.jpg

Saturday Afternoon:

Nerve Restore
1 cap of SHIFT

20mins Jump Rope (120+ skips average per minute)
6x 3minutes of intensive shadow boxing.

I don't feel the need to dose CardioTryx for these short, easier sessions... Only going to dose CardioTryX for sessions when there is sparring. I'm halfway through my bottle of CardioTryX, trying to save it until dsade restocks it.

Sunday Afternoon:

Will update this section. Will take CardioTryX.

So I took CardioTryX at 3PM.

Training started at 3:30PM. Warm up with jump rope and stretching in the first 15minutes. Then we proceeded to do drills/combinations/shadow boxing after. Then sparred at the end

4x 3minute rounds.

CardioTryX kicked in at about 4PM and lasted throughout the whole session to 5:30PM.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not trying to deter you from cutting but man, you need some size my friend

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Sorry my goals are different from most here. I have to stay at 58~60kgs constant due to my weight division in amateur boxing. Actually, I'm meant to be 56kgs to enjoy a reach/height advantage but I'm staying at 60kgs cause I've dropped to 56kgs once and it was not a pleasant experience (lack of hydration etc). So my goal is to recomp, and build as much endurance as possible right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Cycle Logs 6
Anabolics 11