Chaos and Pain PERMA SWOLE Review! All I can say is get some of this!!

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Ok everyone, here is my review. I am going to break it down with different ratings for FLAVOR, PUMP, ENERGY/FOCUS, and ENDURANCE when it came to strength.

Remember this is a non stim product , so if you are caffeine sensitive, this is a very smart investment for you!

First of all let me say thank you again to PyroBatt for giving me a sample of the green apple. I highly appreciate that and I am very grateful for being able to try this product out for the first time. You don't come across rep's for their companies that Care. But Chaos and Pain sure picks people who do care about building loyal customers and showing them that they do CARE about them. That is very rare in todays day and age, especially in the supplement industry.

FLAVOR : 10/10.

Green Apple is the best tasting flavor of any supplement I have ever tried. I say that with 100% complete honesty. Tastes like candy you find from the candy store. Amazing and so smooth. Highly recommend!

PUMP: 10/10

You ready to get Swole? Well let me tell ya, you take a scoop of this **** and you will be SWOLE! When they say they give you a PUMP, they are not lying. Unreal vascularity, simply just best of the best that I have ever tried in my life. Took this stuff about 30 minutes before I hit the weights and my muscle groups for the day were Chest and Tri's. PUMP was so big in my chest area that when I was doing machine flyes, I couldn't even get my hands to touch at the contracted position! They would stop because my chest was ready to explode! Just insane feeling and everytime I got done with a set I said "WOW, holy ****." You are absolutely out of your mind if you don't invest in a tub of this stuff! Best PUMP Of my entire life!

ENERGY/FOCUS :10/10

One word......... INSANE. That's all I can use to describe this. As I was on this, I had a huge burst of energy and focus that I have never experienced from a non stim pre-workout. Every exercise I broke a PR, and that is no joke. The longer I was in the gym, the more energy and focus I had. It just wouldn't go away. I was still had tunnel vision after I hit the showers and on the way home. This product definitely puts you in the zone!

Endurance: 10/10

Before I start, this is the first time I have given a review where a product scored a perfect 10 in every category that I rate a product by.

Endurance was through the ****in roof! I just wanted to keep lifting heavier and heavier, the longer I was in the gym! Pushing myself to the absolute limit! I was like a caged Gorilla! People definitely took notice because they knew to stay out of my way! If you want respect in the gym, take a scoop of this ****! People will look at you like a GOD and treat your space and time with respect! I got a few comments by others saying "How the **** do you lift so much weight brother?" Another was "Do you compete?" I told them the secret was Chaos and Pain! Check their products out at ChaosandPain . com. This product is nothing less than outstanding!

Can't wait to try out their stim pre workout this afternoon!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is quite the review
Yea. He sure seems to like it. I'm mostly curious what part of the formula gave him that "INSANE" energy and focus. Hmmm.

OP, what other non-stim/pump products have you used?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea. He sure seems to like it. I'm mostly curious what part of the formula gave him that "INSANE" energy and focus. Hmmm.

Exactly...no stims and no apparent nootropics (unless I'm wrong about the properties of one or more ingredients). Also, this is based off use of one sample.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chaos and Pain. I'm half way through a tub of Ferox and am really enjoying it. Plus, Pyro was kind enough to send me a sample of Aggro (haven't tried it yet). Based on the profile, I can see some nice pumps and endurance, but apparently this turned OP into a god!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Exactly...no stims and no apparent nootropics (unless I'm wrong about the properties of one or more ingredients). Also, this is based off use of one sample.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chaos and Pain. I'm half way through a tub of Ferox and am really enjoying it. Plus, Pyro was kind enough to send me a sample of Aggro (haven't tried it yet). Based on the profile, I can see some nice pumps and endurance, but apparently this turned OP into a god!
You are gonna love AGGRO man.

I just bought 4 tubs lol. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT, but that comes on so subtle I was looking for something that I could feel kick in a bit more.

I'm not a "gamer" by any means (don't even own a new system) but my buddy and I meet up for a drink or two and play COD on his xbox one a couple times a week just to take it easy and unwind for an hour or so. I hit substantially greater records all 3 times I've used AGGRO before and during playing. Reaction time, alertness, and focus are very noticeable on AGGRO.

This week I'm going to give it a try before sparring (kickboxing) and see if that focus/alertness translates into better reaction time physically.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards

I-Force Hemavol and Hemavo2

Gaspari Amino Last and BSN's NO Explode Caffeine free. I also have used Pump Fuel by PMD Sports.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

I just bought 4 tubs lol. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT, but that comes on so subtle I was looking for something that I could feel kick in a bit more.

I'm not a "gamer" by any means (don't even own a new system) but my buddy and I meet up for a drink or two and play COD on his xbox one a couple times a week just to take it easy and unwind for an hour or so. I hit substantially greater records all 3 times I've used AGGRO before and during playing. Reaction time, alertness, and focus are very noticeable on AGGRO.

This week I'm going to give it a try before sparring (kickboxing) and see if that focus/alertness translates into better reaction time physically.
Exactly what I wanted to hear! Haha, I don't game at all, but do a lot of research and writing for work so I'm hoping Aggro will help out!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I wanted to hear! Haha, I don't game at all, but do a lot of research and writing for work so I'm hoping Aggro will help out!
Good deal. I think you'll like it then.

If i had to put a time frame on how long the effects last I'd say somewhere between 3-5 hours per 1 scoop, though there may be a cumulative effect with some of the noots in it. Only been taking it a week now so couldn't report on that aspect just yet.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm sort of with BRUstrong - I don't game at all but I definitely spend a lot of time researching, writing, and briefing cases/transcribing notes to an outline. 3-5 hours of intense focus in Security Regulations and Trust and Wills would be amazing.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm sort of with BRUstrong - I don't game at all but I definitely spend a lot of time researching, writing, and briefing cases/transcribing notes to an outline. 3-5 hours of intense focus in Security Regulations and Trust and Wills would be amazing.
For sure. I originally bought it for work related reasons. I run a start-up and the hours and multi-tasking can get intense to say the least.

See if Pyrobatt can hook you up with a sample to try out before buying.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure. I originally bought it for work related reasons. I run a start-up and the hours and multi-tasking can get intense to say the least.

See if Pyrobatt can hook you up with a sample to try out before buying.
He's sent me some samples. I'm not 100% sure if Aggro was in there because I haven't received them yet. But I don't want to keep asking for samples. Seems a little... unethical, for lack of a better term.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you are an attorney (I do corporate litigation)? Haha, if so, your "unethical comment" should draw some nice lawyer jokes!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you are an attorney (I do corporate litigation)? Haha, if so, your "unethical comment" should draw some nice lawyer jokes!
I was gonna say something...but for fear of a defamation of character suit I withheld comment : )

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, plus I screwed up the parenthetical on my last post (should have been ..."unethical" comment...) - see how much I NEED Aggro bros?!