Ep1c Unleashed 8 week TD Oral Combo: Stak of the Gods

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
epic1.jpg
epic.jpg

Lets get this sh1t going. Been away on business, which is why there has been the delay. But Ive been chomping at the bit to get this started. Thanks for your patience guys.

Huge shout out to GNO and OlympusLab for making this happen. Lets get the rest of the OL Crew in here. Been following this product since its inception and have seen its power, so I hope it does not disappoint. Much love to OL for all their other stuff I have ran, so cant imagine this will fall short, but I will give as much honest feedback as I can and if anyone has questions, ask away.

Most people probably know by now Ep1c Unleashed is an enhanced Epicatechin product and if you have any questions or want more info as to what it is, check out this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/267889-q-olympus-labs.html

Lets get this rollin:

Stats:
5'11
220lbs
bf% - higher than id like

Goal:
My main goal on this run is to add size. Mainly bring my shoulder girdle and biceps up (upper traps, upper chest, overall shoulders, and biceps). I really just want to thicken them up before I go into a cut, possibly for my next show. I wouldnt mind tightening up on this run at all and I will be working towards that as I softened up quite a bit while away the past week or so, so that would be an added bonus. Diet will be tight and on point, just need to get this squared away this week and back on track. I will note I am not concerned with strength increases currently as I dont work much with 1-5RM anymore, and go off feel, tempo change, and contraction strength, but I come from a strength training background and would not hate it if the strength improved. I will keep updates on strength changes for sure and will do my best to log numbers for you guys cause I know many of you are about that strength gainz.

Diet:
Will be using a carb cycling approach, protein and fats wont change much except on high and ultra high days, where carbs will rotate mainly with addition of pre/intra/post workout carbs.

Lifts:
I am going to give Y3T a try, as it is pretty much exactly what I would come up with myself, and it is already written for me cause Im lazy like that. I will most likely modify things as I see fit with exercise changes and possibly throwing in some extra arm work and whatnot.

Applied that first TD dose post shower this AM. Its like steak sauce for muscles- just slather it on me. Plan will be TD post shower opposite of lifting, and capped preworkout for lifting days and same for off days.

Will posted pictures soon, so stay tuned.

Plan on hittin the gym tonight with that capped EU. Lets tear it up.

Reactions: GNO

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Only ever seen one other log with y3t and it's been around several years! Looking forward to it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice intro. I'm also curious about how Y3T treats you. But from my understanding of it, Ep1c Unleashed should pair nicely.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys. Glad to have you in here.

Dosed preworkout last night. Nothing really to report yet obv since it wasnt even 24 hours from starting haha. But workout was solid and felt good to get back at it. Nothing like getting back to your home gym. Ill post that workout for yall interested.

warm up w/ leg ext and squat
squat - 4x8-10
leg ext - 4x8-10
leg curls - 4x8-10
seated leg curls - 4x8-10
calf raises-4x8-10

Nothing too crazy for leg workouts. took out hack squats and added calf raises. I had a bulged disc not too long ago (might still) and could not to lower body for just over a year. So I am easing back into it and the fact I can squat any weight without pain is a big deal for me (Deadlifts used to be my favorite exercise). Anyways. Weights on this workout jumped around like crazy and were nothing impressive since it was my first workout and first leg day in a long time. Using this Ep1c to get legs goin again. I will post number for my other workouts and when I do legs again so we can have some progression comparison.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Sorry all, had an unscheduled off day yesterday had quite a lot of lose ends to tie up. Getting pretty sick of that craziness running around and ****. Anyways. Had a decent chest and tris workout today. Nothing special, just getting into the swing of it again but feeling solid for being out of the gym for about 10 days or so.

Chest/Tris
Inc DB Bench - 4 warms and 4 working x 10-20 (60x15, 65x12, 65x12, 70x10)
Upper chest cable fly - 4x8-10 (35 on each side)
Plate loaded Chest Press 4x8-10 (2 plates each side)
cable tri ext - 3 warms 4 working sets 8-10 (65lbs for all working sets)
overhead cable ext - 4x8-10 (55 for all)

Been behind the game, but will be posting nudz update tonight or tmr morning (depending which I look best in)

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
These are s little modest for your taste Segansational but I'll pm you the racy ones later

Starting pics and updated weight

Starting weight - 216.5 this am (water has dropped from eating like **** and no gym so I feel this is more accurate)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440687434.899534.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440687449.305562.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440687484.956209.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440687496.928494.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440687507.866986.jpg

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So hit up back and bis yesterday. Thinkin the Epi is starting to kick. I can feel the endurance starting to come up during lifting, along with a bit of added pump. Cant say for sure yet about Epic unleashed, cause like I said Im gettin back into the swing still after being out of the gym for a bit along with diet back on, so its hard to attribute it to anything yet.

Back and bis-
Lat pulldown - 4 warm ups with 60-85lbs, 4 working sets of 8-10 (90x10, 100x10, 9, 9)
T-bar rows - 115lbs (of plates) - 3x8-10
Rack pulls - lighter with a shrug for 3x10
seated cable row - 3x10 (95, 105, 115)

BB Curl - 4 warmup sets, 4 working sets - 95lbs x 10, 10, 8, 8
DB Curls - 4x10 w/ 35s

Will be hittin up shoulders and calves today and post that workout up later. This is my favorite lifting day by far.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Crushed some shoulders today. Pumps were great even though it wasnt really a pump workout, so maybe thats saying something. Feels good to be back on point.

Shoulders/Calves-

Lateral raises - 4 warmup sets 4 working sets x 10 - 25lbs
DB Push press - 3x8-10 (75lbs x 8, 70 lbs x 10, 10)
Upright cable row w/ rope - 3x10 (70 lbs)
standing bent Rear Delt Raise - 3x10 (35lbs)
Started running out of time
Seated Calf Raise - 4 warm ups and 5 working sets x 10,10,10,10,(last set rest/pause for 10/8/5/3)

Diet is still getting back on track. Had some pizza post workout not gunna lie that **** is tasty

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Crushed some shoulders today. Pumps were great even though it wasnt really a pump workout, so maybe thats saying something. Feels good to be back on point.

Shoulders/Calves-

Lateral raises - 4 warmup sets 4 working sets x 10 - 25lbs
DB Push press - 3x8-10 (75lbs x 8, 70 lbs x 10, 10)
Upright cable row w/ rope - 3x10 (70 lbs)
standing bent Rear Delt Raise - 3x10 (35lbs)
Started running out of time
Seated Calf Raise - 4 warm ups and 5 working sets x 10,10,10,10,(last set rest/pause for 10/8/5/3)

Diet is still getting back on track. Had some pizza post workout not gunna lie that **** is tasty
Mmmm....pizza!!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Had an off day yesterday. Sat around with the fam and had a beer. Cant beat lazy Sundays and I really needed it.

Of course the week started off nuts today, but got in a solid sesh this afternoon hittin up legs.

Sweatin like a pig in the gym, but I love the sweat. The quicker I get sweating the better the workout and better I feel. Hate the winters and how long it takes to start a sweat even with sweatshirt/pants.

Legs -

Hack Squat - 4 warmups 4 working - 14-16 w/ 2 plates each side
smith front squats - 4x14-16 (185lbs)
leg ext - 4x14-16 (135lbs)
seated leg curl - 4 warms 3 working x14-16 (85lbs)
Hammer SL leg curl - 4x14-16 (35lbs)
Stiff leg DL - 3x14-16 (135lbs)

Again, some lighter work, but still getting back into lower body lifts. Hope my lower lift numbers blow up in the 8 weeks.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Starting to crush workouts. Hit up Chest and Tris last night, and felt hella good. Muscle contractions are hard. Definately getting that Epi feeling during sets where you can feel the fatigue, but extend your sets and reps. Was a 12-14 rep workout last night. Pumps were ok, nothing to write home about just yet. Just solid energy and sweating like a gorilla the entire time.

Using tortillas in my diet, and loving how they just act as a funnel for food. Pack your whole meal in a tortilla and go to town! Options are endless.

Anyways, workout.

Chest/Tris-

Pec Deck -3 warms / 3 working 12-14 reps (105 for warms, 145 for working)
Smith Machine inc bench - 3x12-14 (155)
upper chest cable fly - 2x12-14 (45 each side)
inc DB Bench - 2x12-14 (65)

overhead tri rope ext - 4 warms/ 2 working for 12-14 reps (65 warms, 85 working)
weighted dip machine - 2 x 12-14 (225)
rope ext - 2x12-14 (65lbs)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, love the tortilla comment. I'm all about that taco Tuesday!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Haha, love the tortilla comment. I'm all about that taco Tuesday!
Cant beat it! Ive gotta find one of those around me cause where I used to go to school they had a Taco Tuesday - 50 cent tacos and dollar pitchers. 5 bucks and you were set for the night.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
so DOMS kicked in hard yesterday... Woke up a little sore in the chest, which I thought was weird because it usually takes 2 days after a workout to hit for me, but this was less than 24 hours.

And by the end of the night I was sore as a mother duck.

Hit back and bis last night, so lets see if this theme stays around.

Workouts have been nothing but outstanding the past week. Coming up on finishing week 2, and just so yall know im planning on doing a 4 week check in/review, and then another at the 8 week finish. This will give time for things to happen physically, and really get a feel for this product over time, not on a day to day basis but week to week.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been away for Labor Day and haven't had service till just now. Hit shoulders and calves before leaving Friday for the weekend and calves are still sore. DOMS is still hog but just using this weekend for recovery and relaxing.

This coming week I will be back at it hitting it hard

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Back from the hiatus, but man was it sweet. Disconnected for 4 days, nothing like it its nice to get away from it all every so often. Sorry for the lack of info guys, but now Im ready to get back at it.

Everything has been solid so far. Been hitting the gym 4 days a week on that Y3T. Liking it so far and hoping that extra time out of the gym helps with more gains outside of it. Gym sessions has been savage. No problem hitting it hard and giving it everything. Im talkin some work. Regardless of weight moved or workout time, im beat and sweating like a sasquatch in Florida when I leave the gym. Hell, I start sweating after my 2nd warm up set and I love it. Thats not to mention its 90 degrees and 85% humidity, so its hard to tell if its sweat of just condensation, but whatever. I like it.

Pumps have been nothing short of swole status. sometimes to the point of painful pumps, usually at the end of my workout when Im pressing for that last 2 or 3 sets of my workout.

Anyways, hit up that workout last night. Chest and tris. Mainly triple drop sets of 12-15 Flip Flopped legs with chest today, so will be hitting legs tomorrow.

Chest/Tris -

Hammer Inc Bench - 4 warms/ 3 triple drop sets of 12-15 (205, drop to 175, drop to 115)
Inc cable chest fly - 3 triple drop sets of 12-15 (30, drop to 20, drop to 10, as it only had 10 lb increments)

rope tri ext - 4 warms / 3 triple drop sets 15-20 (90, drop to 60, drop to 40)
cable tri kickbacks - 3 triple drop sets 15-20 (30 drop 20 drop 10)

Slept like **** last night cause the heat and humidity. Cannot wait till it breaks cause poor sleep kills me. been this way the past week or so.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, things have been pretty crazy for updates. Have had things going on with work changes and living arrangement changes, so ive been trying to iron those out. Very Stressful, but still been getting to the gym.

Yesterday was an off day, 100% off. Wednesday was thighs/Hams and today, Friday, was back/Bis.

So lets start with Wednesday

Thighs/Hams-
Leg Ext - 3 warms/ 2 triple drop sets x 20-25
Hack Squat - 1 warmup / 2x20-25 (225x20)
Leg Press - 2x 20-25

Lying Leg Curl - 2x20-25
Romanian Deads - 2x20-25

Back/Bis-
Low row to neck - 3 warms/ 2 sets 14-16
superset w/ Wide Lat pulldown - 2x14-16

Seated Hammer Row - 2x14-16 (225x14)
superset st. arm pulldown - 2x14-16

DB Pullover - 2x16-20 (70x16 for each)
Hammer High Row - 2 drop sets 10-12 (275x10 drop 225x12)

EZ Bar Curl - 3 warmups / 3 sets 20-25 (60x20, 60x20, 50x20)
Seated DB Curl - 2 drop sets 12-15 (35x12 drop 25x12)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been feeling great during my workouts still. During the morning I feel really lethargic for the past week or so and sleep has been off. But again, the whole new living arrangement, different bed, other stress, etc. probably has a large role.

As you know, I am running 1 Transdermal dose and 1 pill per day, and so far I dont think I have noticed much with the transdermal. It may just be supporting the pill as again, my workouts are great, and it is meant to be a slow release. Coming up on the end of week 3, but Energy is solid and I am pushing hard in each lift. Excited to see what week 4 brings.

I will update weight and measurements, maybe pics, at the end of week 4.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
How's vascularity? To you have that alpha feeling?
What's your dosing 1 pill & 1 pump ED?
Have your lifts improved numbers wise, or has your stamina only increased.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
How's vascularity? To you have that alpha feeling?
What's your dosing 1 pill & 1 pump ED?
Have your lifts improved numbers wise, or has your stamina only increased.
Glad you asked. Was going to make a post about that today after my lift yesterday I started noticing some of these things.

So first off, vascularity has improved. Not crazy vascularity though, just a little more than normal. Pumps have been crazy though.

As for that Alpha feeling, it has really only been in the gym. Outside of the gym, not so much. Like I said though earlier, its been a tough and stressful last few weeks, so that might play a role.

Libido has improved though, which is always nice.

Dosing is 1 pill and 1 pump ED. Pill pre workout and pump opposite time of day. Mostly has been pump in the morning after shower about 8-9am. Pill is preworkout about 1 hr before around 3pm. (I have found for me taking the Epi about 45-1hr pre is my sweet spot, otherwise I dont feel it as much if i take it directly before)

Lift numbers, I have been watching, but my lifts and sets/reps have changed every week, so its hard to say. As I mentioned, I have been shying away from the sheer #'s side of the lifts and shifted more towards quality of the lift, contraction, tempo, and so on. I would say mainly endurance/stamina has increased, along with sweating and pump. Strength increase is minimal.

Keep the questions coming!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
Are you planning to up the dose at all to see if it gives you any benefits.
Maybe 1 pump 2 pills?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Nice.
Are you planning to up the dose at all to see if it gives you any benefits.
Maybe 1 pump 2 pills?
I have been thinking about it actually, and probably will after this week. Give it 4 weeks at 1 and 1, then try a few days of 2 and 1 both ways. So 1 pump and 2 pills as well as 2 pumps and 1 pill. But obviously the product will go quicker.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So lets get caught up again.

Saturday was shoulders. It was the first workout since starting this log that I had a bad workout. Shoulders are my favorite day too. I am trying new gyms, and this was a first try at a new one and I hated it. Then Sunday as off, and today was at that same gym for leg day and again had a bad workout. Just a bad gym and probably wont every go back.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been thinking about it actually, and probably will after this week. Give it 4 weeks at 1 and 1, then try a few days of 2 and 1 both ways. So 1 pump and 2 pills as well as 2 pumps and 1 pill. But obviously the product will go quicker.
I just added in TD on top of caps in my log. Going to run 2 caps + 1 pump on WO days, 1 + 1 on off days to start.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I just added in TD on top of caps in my log. Going to run 2 caps + 1 pump on WO days, 1 + 1 on off days to start.
I like the sound of this. I think i might follow suit after this week

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ya that definitely sounds like the best plan ^^^

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Noticed a vascularity increase more than normal yesterday. Saw it preworkout right as I got to the gym before picking up a weight.

So theres that.

Will have to take pics next time.

Also, full update this weekend at halfway through this run.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noticed a vascularity increase more than normal yesterday. Saw it preworkout right as I got to the gym before picking up a weight.

So theres that.

Will have to take pics next time.

Also, full update this weekend at halfway through this run.
It only gets better in terms of vascularity

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Had a day off yesterday. No lifting, just taking care of ****. My schedule has been off recently and I havent been getting my cardio in. Need to start to get on that.

Back/Bis Today.

Wide grip lat pull - 3 warmups and 3 sets of 8-10 with 90lbs
T-bar Row - 3x8-10 w/ 115
Rack pulls - 3x8-10 w/275 (was a lot for me coming from injury)
seated cable row - 3x8-10 w/160

BB curls - 4 warmups 4 sets of 8-10 w/ 60
DB Hammer Curls - 4x8-10 w/40s

Seems like a bit of a deload. Workout was good and intensity was high. Pump was pretty solid, nothing to write home about.
Will be dosing 1 pump and 2 caps tomorrow. It will be my shoulder day. Excited to try this out.

Legs are still sore from monday FYI.

Nothing new going on with effects of the Epi. Maybe I am low dosing, so i will report tomorrow, and possibly hit 3 doses a day here on out.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So lets get some recap in here.

Friday was a Shoulders Session. The Y3T calls for 1 day of shoulders with some heavier 3 sets of 8-10 that session. I hit the workout, but was not impressed and did not enjoy it.

I took 2 pills of Ep1c Unleashed caps preworkout and felt like I wasted it because this workout was slowwwww. I do enjoy lifting heavy shoulders on presses and things, but I do not like heavy 8-10 for side and rear shoulder work. Heavy rear for 1 or 2 exercises is fine followed by higher rep stuff, but when its 1 exercise for 3 sets heavy, i feel I get nothing out of it. Anyways. It was not a great lift, and did not get a pump or anything really plus it was a quicker workout. Went back Saturday and hit some higher rep lateral stuff.

Ate way off diet Saturday and Sunday. It was a family members birthday and we went out to eat Saturday night and spent Sunday watching Football and having a dinner for him in the evening.

I have noticed I may be under eating carbs with the Ep1c Unleashed. During this run, I have felt disappointed with the lack of transformation, feeling like I have been looking watery and in the mirror looking like I have been gaining fat. But I ate a ton of carbs at the Saturday dinner, and looked AMAZING after I ate all the carbs. Like considerably thicker and just as lean if not learner. More vascular too.

I was happy with that, and then it hit me that maybe the Ep1c is storing glycogen easier and increasing insulin sensitivity, causing me to stay flat and appear watery. I will be playing around with this on the last half of this log, along with most likely bumping to 3 doses of Ep1c per day instead of the 2 that I have been.

Will also be getting some updated pictures in here hopefully today.

Should be leg workout to follow tonight.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Maybe consider carb cycling??? That's what I've been doing, while on the Ep1c, and I'm continually leaning out. I do a 3-4 day cycle of really low, moderate, high. I carb loaded like crazy last week, while on vacation, and didn't even gain a full pound & still look leaner.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Maybe consider carb cycling??? That's what I've been doing, while on the Ep1c, and I'm continually leaning out. I do a 3-4 day cycle of really low, moderate, high. I carb loaded like crazy last week, while on vacation, and didn't even gain a full pound & still look leaner.
I have been. Been carb cycling between 150/200 and 300/350. Been 4 days "high" at 300g carb and 3 days "low" at 150-200g carb.

Thats why I thought I was "gaining fat" when looking watery, but might just be not enough carbs.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Possibly. I do mine a bit different though. I have 1 day low, the next moderate, the next moderate, & then a really high day...then start over. Everyone responds differently though. It never hurts to tweak things if you aren't seeing the results you are wanting.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the hiatus yall. In all honesty it was because last weel I havent felt like not much has been happening. I kept feeling like there has been no changes or just increased fat gain with little anything else. Pumps in the gym have been good, but other than that it seems like thats all Ive been seeing.

Now, this is the first time I have used an Epi product during a bulk, so this is unchartered territory for me. When ive used Epi in the past, it has been for cuts and have been very impressed with it.

However, this weekend I started catching some glimpses and have noticed an increase in thickness and fullness. Sorry about not getting the pictures in here last week. Lots of changes happening so I dont have anyone around in the morning to take pictures. It would be selfies which I feel dont show a true comparison.

Another few weeks, hopefully I have no doubts by the end of this run and thats what pictures are for.

I hit all my lifts last week with 3 rest days and 4 lifts. Starting this week with legs this afternoon.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're on a bulk, so fat gain isn't necessarily a surprise especially if not tracking macros. Do u track macros? What's your diet like?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
You're on a bulk, so fat gain isn't necessarily a surprise especially if not tracking macros. Do u track macros? What's your diet like?
Yeah I have been tracking. What it has been is a constant 300g protein and 75g fat per day. 4 days a week on lifting days will be 300g carbs and on non lift days it will be 200g carbs. I said in some previous posts, the Ep1c may be having an effect on insulin sensitivity or glycogen so even at 200 or 300g carbs I still look a bit flat?

Typically diet layout is 4 solid meals and 2 shakes. Nothing crazy for food I keep it simple and bland haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have been tracking. What it has been is a constant 300g protein and 75g fat per day. 4 days a week on lifting days will be 300g carbs and on non lift days it will be 200g carbs. I said in some previous posts, the Ep1c may be having an effect on insulin sensitivity or glycogen so even at 200 or 300g carbs I still look a bit flat?

Typically diet layout is 4 solid meals and 2 shakes. Nothing crazy for food I keep it simple and bland haha
I'm not sure I can say I've experienced anything RE glycogen or insulin, but that many carbs+that much protein is overkill. Idk how much u weigh but 300g is a lot and it's probably being converted to extra glucose. Even on keto diets you rarely see protein near 300g a day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would honestly try to eliminate 50g of protein from your diet and I bet you would lean out while still making gains

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure I can say I've experienced anything RE glycogen or insulin, but that many carbs+that much protein is overkill. Idk how much u weigh but 300g is a lot and it's probably being converted to extra glucose. Even on keto diets you rarely see protein near 300g a day.
This won't happen on his current diet, and the process of protein converting to glucose is energy intensive so it would make sense to reduce carbs and keep protein where it is.

OP you feel as though you have been overreaching on your workouts for a while? What you are saying sounds textbook high cortisol when you look watery, having sh*t workouts and look much fuller after a cheat meal. Maybe try backing off your training volume for a few days to a week.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
This won't happen on his current diet, and the process of protein converting to glucose is energy intensive so it would make sense to reduce carbs and keep protein where it is.

OP you feel as though you have been overreaching on your workouts for a while? What you are saying sounds textbook high cortisol when you look watery, having sh*t workouts and look much fuller after a cheat meal. Maybe try backing off your training volume for a few days to a week.
You hit it on the head brother. Stress has been high throughout this whole log (started even a week or so before the log started). Not too much over reaching as I had some time off before starting this log and Im about 5 weeks in if I remember correctly.

Just got back from a legs workout and felt great. Workout was great and pump was insane/painful. Lots of sweat. That 3 days off could have helped kickstart the workouts like I was having the first 2 weeks or so of this log.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So not too many days left of this log. Have a little bit of product left, as Ive been doing a few days of 2 pills and 1 pump and/or 2 pumps 1 pill. Overall with the 3 doses per day, Ive been getting a little better pump in the gym, but thats about all Ive noticed.

I know this log has gone downhill as Ive only been posting/updating about 2 times a week, and I apologize to you all for that. Things have been real rough the past week weeks and Ive metioned in posts. Things should be ironing out within the next month or so. Its been a transition of jobs, location, housing, family problems, you name it. But thats life and you get through it. I have still been hitting the gym and making time for that, but my diet has been irregular (counting macros as opposed to regular meals)

I have been looking in the mirror and thinking Im looking thicker since the start, even though my weight is the same or decreased. Weighed myself at 215 the other day.

This week was legs, chest/tris, rest, back/bis, shoulders, and cardio will happen today.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So not too many days left of this log. Have a little bit of product left, as Ive been doing a few days of 2 pills and 1 pump and/or 2 pumps 1 pill. Overall with the 3 doses per day, Ive been getting a little better pump in the gym, but thats about all Ive noticed.

I know this log has gone downhill as Ive only been posting/updating about 2 times a week, and I apologize to you all for that. Things have been real rough the past week weeks and Ive metioned in posts. Things should be ironing out within the next month or so. Its been a transition of jobs, location, housing, family problems, you name it. But thats life and you get through it. I have still been hitting the gym and making time for that, but my diet has been irregular (counting macros as opposed to regular meals)

I have been looking in the mirror and thinking Im looking thicker since the start, even though my weight is the same or decreased. Weighed myself at 215 the other day.

This week was legs, chest/tris, rest, back/bis, shoulders, and cardio will happen today.
Sorry to hear about the volatility but that definitely is life like u said and seems like you're managing it positively! How have you found counting macros to be helping or hindering your progress?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the volatility but that definitely is life like u said and seems like you're managing it positively! How have you found counting macros to be helping or hindering your progress?
Honestly hate counting macros on day to day it makes things so much more stressful on figuring out what to eat and all that. Also you sometimes eat weird amounts of macros to hit numbers at the end of the day. Overall I would say hinder progress. Carbs and fats are not all equal but it's better than nothing you know

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this log has gone downhill as Ive only been posting/updating about 2 times a week, and I apologize to you all for that. Things have been real rough the past week weeks and Ive metioned in posts. Things should be ironing out within the next month or so. Its been a transition of jobs, location, housing, family problems, you name it. But thats life and you get through it. I have still been hitting the gym and making time for that, but my diet has been irregular (counting macros as opposed to regular meals).
Stay strong. Life has its way of taking you on that roller coaster ride. Sometimes you just gotta ride out the waves. We've all been there.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Stay strong. Life has its way of taking you on that roller coaster ride. Sometimes you just gotta ride out the waves. We've all been there.
Thanks brother that means a lot.

I just ran out of Ep1c Unleashed, so today was the last day. I just got home from a loooong work day so I will do a full write up and update tomorrow.