EP1C UNLEASHED PCT

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Thank you Olympus labs for a bottle of Ep1c Unleashed.

I just got done with my first cycle. I am going to be using the TD and oral combo talked about so much on these forums. I feel the cycle was okay, but should have been better. I think I was too focused on using supplements during this time. I have one more serving of Carnivor Mass left and I can't wait for that to end.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
Ep1c Unleashed TD and Oral
OL UK Cardar1ne
Exemestane on hand

Also have Viron. Will wait a bit to see if I win some Alphamax :)

I have two bottles of ABE to keep things going after PCT.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
What was your cycle, and how much did you gain?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
What was your cycle, and how much did you gain?
Epi 15 mg/Halo 25 mg per cap 2 per day

Gained 6 pounds. I was eating more then I had before in my life. So I'm wondering if the weight gain was because of that. Only real difference I felt while on cycle were back pumps and a small strength boost.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Im currently on an epi cycle haha, started my third week saturday at 30mg, then 40mg next saturday. Your gains were probably from the cycle itself

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Im currently on an epi cycle haha, started my third week saturday at 30mg, then 40mg next saturday. Your gains were probably from the cycle itself
How is your run going? I did enjoy the added strength during some of the workouts. I was doing 135 on front squat, and lost track of the reps after 12. Just started thinking of random stuff.
Getting to 30 rounds on the x10 push up, x3 pull up workout I do was nice.

Oh yeah. I was a major A-Hole for a while. And back pumps came MUCH faster then I expected. I had to down 6g of Taurine per day to cope with it.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
How is your run going? I did enjoy the added strength during some of the workouts. I was doing 135 on front squat, and lost track of the reps after 12. Just started thinking of random stuff.
Getting to 30 rounds on the x10 push up, x3 pull up workout I do was nice.

Oh yeah. I was a major A-Hole for a while. And back pumps came MUCH faster then I expected. I had to down 6g of Taurine per day to cope with it.
Im up a good 10lbs or so, my lifts seem to be going up a slight bit. As far as sides, joints are pretty bad because i had joint pin before i had even started haha. I also get back pumps, and muscles cramps on occasions. The anger isn't too bad, but it's definitely not normal. I hope to put on at least another 5lbs before i finish.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you Olympus labs for a bottle of Ep1c Unleashed.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
Ep1c Unleashed TD and Oral
OL UK Cardar1ne
Exemestane on hand

Also have Viron. Will wait a bit to see if I win some Alphamax :)

I have two bottles of ABE to keep things going after PCT.
I'd suggest going with what you've already got on hand rather than adding in additional supps on top. Will help stretch your results a bit and allow you to gauge effects of your current regimen a bit better. Looking forward to the results.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
So the first week will be a De-load week. I will be mixing in some GVT during this time.

Dosing will be two caps before workout and 1-2 pumps of the TD after shower. On rest days, one cap and one pump.

First workout:

Push up x10
Pull up x3
17 rounds

Lat pull down x12, x10, x8, x8
Superset
Machine Row x10, x8, x6, x5

DB Row x12, x12, x10
Superset
Farmer carry till failure x3

Front Squat
10 sets 10 reps

I found a couple things I would like to accomplish during PCT as well.

Pull ups, Sit ups, Push ups 31 days to hit 1776.

1 mile walking lunge with a 20# vest

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Im up a good 10lbs or so, my lifts seem to be going up a slight bit. As far as sides, joints are pretty bad because i had joint pin before i had even started haha. I also get back pumps, and muscles cramps on occasions. The anger isn't too bad, but it's definitely not normal. I hope to put on at least another 5lbs before i finish.
Nice 10 pound gain. I was looking for 10 myself. Either I didn't work hard enough or I choose the wrong program. Or my body just hated the compounds.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Forgot the intro. So just copy and pasted from the end my cycle log.

Well first cycle is done. My ending stats.

Bench -135-Don't really have a PR with this. I just started using a barbell again.
Front Squat -175
Deadlift -265

Really wondering about the product I took. Not sure if it did much. I was eating so much food it could have just been that. I was expecting more.

But to reflect honestly. I think the program I picked is wrong for doing a PH or AAS. I didn't push enough heavy weight and went more for muscle endurance. My weight seems steady around 162. Again, this could be from eating so much during cycle. I also feel I did not wait long enough for the wrist to heal. The break happened in December 2014. I guess ligaments and tendons take their sweet time to heal. Biggest issue were dead lifts and grip strength. I was at an even 300 before the break, at 265 now.

5'6 162

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
2nd workout 8-25

Push press
10 sets x10 reps

Hang clean x10
Shoulder shrugs x10
3 sets

I will be on a hike tomorrow. May just hit the foam roller afterwards.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
It took a few days to notice things, but I am noticing better recovery. I got a surge of energy after applying the TD last night. I combat being a placebo statistic by constantly thinking the product won't work. So nice to see a product get past that.
I was expecting some soreness after the hike and workout later. Feels like I slept all day and did nothing.

Now looking forward to the end of this de-load week and see what this does for the crossfit stuff.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a lot of random energy surges at odd times since I've been using the caps... Like tonight after work, I HAD to sweat and move so I went in for an unplanned HIIT and heavy sled push session. Embrace it! Looking forward to you getting off the deload!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I noticed a lot of random energy surges at odd times since I've been using the caps... Like tonight after work, I HAD to sweat and move so I went in for an unplanned HIIT and heavy sled push session. Embrace it! Looking forward to you getting off the deload!
Yeah. Good timing for it though. Get the Ep1c in the system and go nuts. Spending this week away from the rower as well. That will be a major test. Rower always destroys me.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
So I've done a couple more 10 set 10 rep workouts for bench and dead lifts. I felt like doing a crossfit WOD after the bench tonight.

I'm sold.

Workout was
Push press
Knees to elbows
18-15-12-9-6-3

I was done in 7:07. I beat my old time on this workout by over three minutes. For now I will say good product. The real fun will start on Monday.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Today's workout was good. I added back squats, which I haven't tried in years. Between foam rolling these days, getting massages twice a week, and a back adjustment once a week, I figured go for it.

Front squats. 8 sets x12, x12, x10, x8, x7, x6, x5, x3

Back squats- 8 sets x10, x10, x8, x8, x5, x5 ,x5, x5

Front squats with 45 lb bar x50
Leg extensions x100

The lack of pain in the legs is pretty significant. I had wobbly legs after the workout, but feel fine now. I have a pretty long hike planned for tomorrow. With intention of a nap and a workout later that night.
This may end of being a crossfit staple. Very impressed so far.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Hike went well. After 7 miles of continuous vertical climb, the reward was two lakes, bright blue, and some waterfalls. So about 14 miles for the day.

I slept for a good 12 hours after. So no workout the same night. I will be going later today though. Legs feel fine, like they were worked a little, but better then expected.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-2

The workouts today were pretty simple.

40 rounds/sets of

10x push ups
3x Pullups

My goal for this workout was 35. My previous best was 30 rounds.So hitting 40 was nice. I was very focused on getting over 100 pull ups and did so.

Workout #2

Calorie Row 40-30-20-10
Knees to Elbows 40-30-20-10

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Rest yesterday. Tonight was dead lifts.

Really wanting to get back to 300. Before starting PCT I got back to 265 for two reps. Tonight was interesting. Got up to 265...got one rep. I got angry at this, and put 270 on the bar. Did a two rep set. Then a three rep set. Hit 8 sets total.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Tonight I felt weak on the push press. So only did five sets. 10x, 7x, 6x, 4x, 4x

Triceps push down 10x 10x 10x 5x
super set
Shrugs 6x 8x 8x 8x

Close grip bench 3 sets
super set
Side raise 3 sets

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-7

Bench press 7 sets. Hit a PR for a five pound increase x3

Incline DB Super set Lat pulldown 4 sets of each. Went up 10 pounds x3 on the lat pulldown.

Machine row superset with barbell curl 4 sets of each. Went up 10 pounds x5 for the rows.

Feels outstanding to be hitting some PR's during PCT. Looking back, I was a lazy slug during cycle. Very happy on getting some good supplements to keep the strength and energy up.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Spent a couple days moving and attending goodbye parties for the foreign students that came over the summer.

Will be hitting the gym after work tonight.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
9-7

Bench press 7 sets. Hit a PR for a five pound increase x3

Incline DB Super set Lat pulldown 4 sets of each. Went up 10 pounds x3 on the lat pulldown.

Machine row superset with barbell curl 4 sets of each. Went up 10 pounds x5 for the rows.

Feels outstanding to be hitting some PR's during PCT. Looking back, I was a lazy slug during cycle. Very happy on getting some good supplements to keep the strength and energy up.
Nice work on the PRs!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-12

Lat pulldown
SS
Machine Row
x12, x10, x10, x10, x7, x5

I hit more reps with the same weight as last time. So still getting stronger.

Dead Lift
Knees to Elbows
30-25-20-15-10-5

Trimmed just over a minute off the previous best. I find I'm doing more reps of everything before getting gassed out.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-14

2.5 K Row in the morning

5 Rounds
Military press x5, Push Press x5

Arnold press
3 Sets x8 x10 x12

Front raise/Side raise x16
Shoulder shrugs x10
3 Sets

Upright Rows- 3 Sets
x10 x10 x10

Evening

600 m Row
10 rounds Pushups, KB swings, sit ups, Air squats 10 reps each.

Missed some real gym time as of late. I have been in demand for parties since drinking some whiskey and turning into Magic Mike LOL! Feels good removing the stick from my arse, and the girls love it.

Feel damn good after the workouts. I have a little pain in the hips. But that may come from poor stretching throughout the day.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bit of Crossfit in there bud?
Nice man

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-17

5k Row

9-18

Bench press
x12 x10 x8 x6 x3 x3 x3 x3 Went up another 5 pounds here

Incline db press
SS
Tri pushdown
4 sets x10, x8, x5, x5

Close grip bench
3 sets x10 went up another 5 pounds here as well.

My mind was drifting during the row. Which is good. Usually I'm thinking of how much it sucks.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-20

Dead lifts

Felt great in the gym last night

Previous PR for deads was 270. Went to 275. Then 280. Two sets of 2 at 270 and one set of 2 at 280.

Lat pulldowns super sets with leg ext. 4 sets

BB curls-3 sets

Pushups and pullups as burnout.

I need to tally up the totals for pushup pullups and situps. I started the 1776 workout on the 4th.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
As of 9-23 I have these left.
200 pushups
418 pullups
200 situps

The pushups and situps will be easy. Pullups will take some effort.

Last workout was 50 rounds of 10x pushup 3x pullups. Another 10 round increase there.

Got on the scale tonight. Weight is 164.90. Going to weigh more often for a while to see if that sticks.

I feel the PCT has been fantastic. Ep1c unleashed has been great. Blows Epi 2.0 away. Not even close IMO. Just about out of the oral. Got a good amount of the TD left.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Today's workout BROKE me!

4 rounds

30 pushups
115 lb Front Squats x20
115 lb push press x20
30 Situps

I took a 6 min break before starting the last round. I was seeing spots and felt like puking. Good times.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Did the hiking thing Saturday. Rested Sunday.

This is weird but it was funny. I used the rower at the gym in the hotel I work. Then went to finish this workout at the other gym in town that has barbells and a pullup bar.

1000 meter row
50 thrusters (45 lb bar)
30 pullups

rested 5 min

50 thrusters (45 lb bar)
30 pullups

80 pushups
80 situps
358 pullups

I have until Oct 4th to hit the 1776. Need to get busy on those pullups.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Bench press

6 sets. Went up another five pounds on this for 2 reps. I'm still looking for my PR here. Not having a spotter around gets in my head a bit.

Incline DB press SS Incline DB flys- 4 sets

Tri pushdown SS Skullcrushers- 3 sets

Close grip bench 45lb bar x100

Warmup was
Pushup x15
Pullup x5 2 sets

End of workout
Pullups x8, x8, x5

So

30 pushups left
80 situps left
327 pullups left

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-30

Pushups x10 Pullup x3 25 rounds

Pushups x5 Pullups x3 50 rounds

75x3=225 WTF?!?!?! Never thought I would do that many pullups in one workout.

Pushups-0
Situps-80
Pullups-102

I figure I will finish the 1776 challenge with the Angie WOD.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Liking the workout style man
It's a lot of fun. Missing the rings my last gym had. May have to buy my own and find a good tree or something. I would like to incorporate snatches. Never been shown the proper way to get at them though.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Still had some gas in the tank. Went back to the gym after food and a nap.

Deadlifts (185lb)
Box Jumps
Toes to Bar
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Did a pretty basic Shoulder/Triceps workout for 10-2

I was nice and sore after the previous workouts. Didn't want to miss two days in a row.

Looking to finish up the month challenge after work.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
10-3
Angie

100 pull-ups +2 :)
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Air Squats

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that sounds like stuff I was doing not to long ago. I need to look into a few of these.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Damn that sounds like stuff I was doing not to long ago. I need to look into a few of these.
Standing behind the Sealfit month challenges. Reached new heights for pull-ups.