Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440194965.634535.jpg

This is how I'm starting my log. Boom!!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Imma go get some groceries. Come back. Log some important info and outline of my plans. Dosing starts tomorrow!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
How did I get here? Oh well, since I'm here I'll make myself at home...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooh, look at all the pretty bottles.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
In for results! ;)

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Up and at it gentlemen. Fridge is stocked full of healthy goodness. Gonna do some mobility work to get my day started. Got a few things to do around the house then it's gym time. In gonna wait till I hit the gym for my first round of Stimz. I'm gonna try it as my pwo. I want to eliminate all other stimulants while logging this so results aren't distorted. More updates like weight numbers and such after the gym

turff49

turff49

Awards
Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Prepping for the gym. Bout to down my first dose of Stimz and head out. I'll weigh myself at the gym to have some hard numbers to start the log with

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Scales and the gym were broken. Ghey. Imma have to get a set a reckon. This gives me a good excuse for nice ones. Been home about an hour and must say still feeling pretty pumped from my first dose of Stimz. Of course I didn't get that hard hit u get from a pwo like stimul8 but in a pill like this I would t want that. I still have very noticeable energy that doesn't appear to be winding down for a while. Winning!!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I tried to take some selfies at the gym for progress but I'm a horrible photographer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440275734.578180.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440275750.967764.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440275766.842413.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gym scales suck anyway. Ours is always off.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've yet to try 2 STIMZ, but one is a great afternoon pick-me-up.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I'll post my routine shortly. Friends like yall...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried 2 Stimz yet either .... one gave me nice clean energy throughout my morning and into the afternoon. Packs a hell of a punch for such a little pill ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the pill better than a capsule. I took 3 stim8 pills and it was pretty good...2 stimz might be too much rowulsilne, and that **** makes me high when I take to much

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Ok everyone here's yesterday's routine.

Deads/pull ups/sghp
5x10/3/10@135/3/135

Med ball slams/carries/bw squats
5x10/75ft/10@8/80/215-220

5 minutes of 60/30 seconds walk/run split.
5 minutes on the speed bag.

Repeat entire routine then called it a day

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Off to look for scales. Grab a few groceries i forgot. Tonight I'm gonna start with my g8 and use throughout this run. I only dose a 1/2 scoop though

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/2 is plenty for me too. Otherwise it's hard getting up at 3.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
1/2 is plenty for me too. Otherwise it's hard getting up at 3.
3am ! just curious .... on the average how many hours of sleep you are getting each night? We hear everywhere that ya gotta get 8-9 hours of quality sleep each night for optimal recovery / gainz etc .... but in the real world how many people can accomplish that?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I average 7.5-8hrs a night myself. I get up around 5-0520am

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3am ! just curious .... on the average how many hours of sleep you are getting each night? We hear everywhere that ya gotta get 8-9 hours of quality sleep each night for optimal recovery / gainz etc .... but in the real world how many people can accomplish that?
6, typically. I often times take a short nap at lunch and on rest days I get about 7.5

I have noticed no difference in recovery with 6 hours sleep. Mental sharpness and overall fatigue set in by Thursday if I go Mon-Wed, but Stimul8 bails me out.

I average 7.5-8hrs a night myself. I get up around 5-0520am
If i didn't work on the northern side of town from the southern, I'd have more time likely.

turff49

turff49

Awards
When I was younger 5-6hrs was fine. When my back kept me up all night for 8 years straight 3-4hrs and I could function at work. I feel refreshed when I get my 7.5-8hrs and I'm taking my G8. A protein shake before bed and a little muscle fiber!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I'm up @330 weekdays. If I get 5 hrs a night im doin awesome

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440373578.038718.jpg

Got decent home scales cause I don't have a set. Got new food scales cause I can't find mine. Tomorrow the fun starts. I gotta say thanks ahead of time to the FINAFLEX crew. I love the opportunity to test and log new products. It's also a huge help in keeping me goal focused and oriented. Holds me just a lil more accountable in this situation.

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Food and supps prepped. G8 chugged. Turning in. Lots happening in here starting mañana

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Today's routine
Scap rotations n/s. E/w
4x5/5@5

Sm shrug/behind back shrug
3x10/10@135
2x10/10@185

Horizontal press/standing side laterals
5x10/10@3

Ng upright row/underhand grip ez bar forward laterals
5x10/10@65/25

Ng db ohp
3x10@20

Face pulls
3x10@50

Xtra wg kneeling oh bb press
3x10@65

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
My supp schedule is looking like this so far:

1 Stimz as soon as I hit the floor

20 mins later I'm in the gym.
Intra is 1 scoop bcaa/saa
3 scoops creatrona. 1000 ml water

Post gym
Protein. Muscle fiber. And FINAFLEX multi vit.

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Some crucial starting stats
Height:5'8"
Weight:210.6
Bf% 32
Body fat was calculated with calipers and pinch test. My new scales will tell me bf% as soon as I read and figure out how. But those are my starting stats as of this morning

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All kinds of good stuff going on in here. Are you finding Stimz kicks in pretty quick?

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
I can tell in about 30 mins that I've taken them. But today has been my first real test of it in my opinion. Been up since 3. At school since 7. Not tired. Not sitting in my seat with that starving feeling all morning. So win win as far as I'm concerned

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell in about 30 mins that I've taken them. But today has been my first real test of it in my opinion. Been up since 3. At school since 7. Not tired. Not sitting in my seat with that starving feeling all morning. So win win as far as I'm concerned
All good signs.. thanks for the early feedback!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
So lunch time. Got about half way through my meal and I'm stuffed. So thumbs up on appetitive control so far through the day. I'm not gonna force myself to eat over the Stimz. I'll give dosing a few days for my body to adjust and see how meal consumption goes. Salad, tuna and egg whites is my lunch. Killed the salad and egg whites. I'll smash the tuna throughout the day so I hit my target macros.

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Well starting to wind down. Still haven't been hungry all day. For taking it at 330 this morning it's kicking like chuck Norris still.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah, I took one this morning about 10am and am still going strong. Amazing what 1 little pill packs!

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
....14 hour ride.. not too shabby
Agree 100%. Imma ride it out dosing once a day until my tolerance is up some. No need for two at this point. And personally for me anytime I'm trying to cut weight appetite control is the hardest part for me. This clearly has that under control. For now at least.

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Had a good arm session this morning. Nothing too crazy though. I'm trying to walk before I run so to speak. My weights are at low # but as a whole my body and joints feel good. What I can lift and what I should lift are completely different monsters I'm finding out. Routine and updates shortly

turff49

turff49

Awards
Weight numbers are nothing more than for personal egos really. You aren't competing. As long as the workout has an effect on how you feel and "you" get the results that you want then that's all that matters.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your manhood is judged directly by how much you can curl.

Lol

Jk

Ricochet247

Ricochet247

Awards
Weight numbers are nothing more than for personal egos really. You aren't competing. As long as the workout has an effect on how you feel and "you" get the results that you want then that's all that matters.
I couldn't agree more. I'm just way out of touch from numbers I normally use. But honestly I'm finding lighter weights with more tut is way better on my joints