Olympus Labs LJ100 log

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Olympus Labs for giving me this opp. I received my bottle yesterday evening . Super fast shipping to Canada btw. 1week.

I'll be running this cycle from Thursday to Monday with Tuesday and Wednesday as off days.

Goin with 2 caps per day. 1 am/ 1 pm.

My stats are
Male
180lbs
43 yrs old

Plan to lift 4 times per week. Follow maintenance caloric intake and only other supps I am taking is fish oil .

I took 1 cap pm yesterday evening upon receiving and honestly ....seems effects have started to show already.

Day 1
Great sleep
Improved libido

More to follow.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Sleep has been incredible since starting.
Days 1 and 2 I really felt my body shifting with much more energy and improved mood.
Strong libido increase that seems to have leveled off but still above normal.
No edginess or short temper to report, like some other natural test boosters seem to cause.

Still early in the cycle but so far things are rolling in the right direction.

BTW does dosing have to be split AM/PM or can I take 2 caps at bedtime?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along! You should be able to take both doses together if you wish for convenience. That is how I ran it.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Seems 2 caps is too much for me. I was getting insomnia, and edgy on days 6 and 7. So I started with 1 cap for my second week and things are outstanding. I did some reading on my symptoms when taking 2 caps and seems it can efffect some people this way. Great news is...the bottle will last me 10 weeks now with what I have remaining. Lol.

My sleep in back on track.
Pimples showing up on my chest and shoulders.
Libido sky high
Positive attitude.
Leaning out.

So far I am one happy old man. Lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems 2 caps is too much for me. I was getting insomnia, and edgy on days 6 and 7. So I started with 1 cap for my second week and things are outstanding. I did some reading on my symptoms when taking 2 caps and seems it can efffect some people this way. Great news is...the bottle will last me 10 weeks now with what I have remaining. Lol.

My sleep in back on track.
Pimples showing up on my chest and shoulders.
Libido sky high
Positive attitude.
Leaning out.

So far I am one happy old man. Lol.
That's interesting. I've also had some sleep issues pretty much all summer! Interestingly enough, now that you mentioned it, I sleep the best on weekends.... When I don't dose LJ. Perhaps I'll drop to one cap during the week..

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's powerful stuff. I forgot to mention that I drink grapefruit juice most times when dosing supplement s. Maybe it improved the bioavailability...who knows.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's powerful stuff. I forgot to mention that I drink grapefruit juice most times when dosing supplement s. Maybe it improved the bioavailability...who knows.
Definitely not something to be overlooked... I went thru a period where I ate a grapefruit every day and definitely noticed "it"

I tried to take only one cap today... But I just said to myself I'll dose it earlier in the day instead of pre workout Around 5-6pm lol hopefully the earlier dosing will help

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
More pimples to report ...on my face.

Everything remains strong. Strength is increasing and leaning out. I'm following a good diet too.

I think higher test levels make me clench my teeth more ...sounds odd but does anyone else do this..lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More pimples to report ...on my face.

Everything remains strong. Strength is increasing and leaning out. I'm following a good diet too.

I think higher test levels make me clench my teeth more ...sounds odd but does anyone else do this..lol
Yes to teeth clenching for me. Haven't had any increase in acne from LJ or elevated T levels

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Increased sweating during exercise is something that stands out too.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increased sweating during exercise is something that stands out too.
Definitely this.. I'm pretty damp after a warmup on the bike and some foam rolling/band work/mobility work

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I wanna mention that today my libido took another jump....wicked actually....I feel 23 again...lol.. And the "Damn I feel good" to go along with it.

Still catchin myself clenching my teeth too.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
No blood work to prove it. But can 100% say that my test levels are much higher.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Last few days my wife has commented...are you on some pills or something? ...lol..anyway 100 mg /day is my sweet spot. I slept 9-10 hours the last few days and like a baby. I never sleep that long. Cardio endurance has improved. Joints feel better, particularly my shoulders. No bloating or symptoms of high estrogen. Seems everyday is getting better and better.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last few days my wife has commented...are you on some pills or something? ...lol..anyway 100 mg /day is my sweet spot. I slept 9-10 hours the last few days and like a baby. I never sleep that long. Cardio endurance has improved. Joints feel better, particularly my shoulders. No bloating or symptoms of high estrogen. Seems everyday is getting better and better.
Sounds like it's treating you very well!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you feel 1 pill a day is your best bet? You recommend to start with 1 pill? Also you doing 5 on 2 off?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yes ..like most products I think finding your personal sweet spot is priority. And yeah 5 on 2 off.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Hands down lj100 works and really benefits older gents like myself.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to starting it shortly, picked up 2 bottles. Any thought on needing to take a break after a certain time or 5-2 schedule allows you to continue longer?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A break would eventually do u well at that protocol but after quite a long ycle I'd think. Heck some of studies were Up to twelve weeks long with positive blood work to back it up.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I has personally done 6 weeks on 5/2 then 1 full off week then continued on 5/2.. I have just dropped down to 1 capsule daily for the last two days and sleep seems to be better as well as overall energy and even libido. This is an effective product and when you have quality product, sometimes less is more!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Lj100 continues to treat me incredibly well. It's gonna become a staple. Since I've found my sweet I am content not to venture outside of what's working for me. I feel youthful, upbeat, and happy. Libido has leveled off at that off a 19 year old. I'd be in trouble if it got higher. I have leaned out and my love handles are slowly disappearing. Plan is to keep tis run goin till I empty the bottle then I have a cycle of ostar1ne planned. Gonna start lower dosing on that too....but I wanna get an AI before then just for safe measure.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow if one pill a day works that is one cost effective supplement.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lj100 continues to treat me incredibly well. It's gonna become a staple. Since I've found my sweet I am content not to venture outside of what's working for me. I feel youthful, upbeat, and happy. Libido has leveled off at that off a 19 year old. I'd be in trouble if it got higher. I have leaned out and my love handles are slowly disappearing. Plan is to keep tis run goin till I empty the bottle then I have a cycle of ostar1ne planned. Gonna start lower dosing on that too....but I wanna get an AI before then just for safe measure.
This is great feedback. Who wouldn't want increased libido and reduced body fat. I may add this back in just for overall well being.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Update. Larger firmer testicles.

Warning...don't mix raw oysters with an lj100 cycle. Had friends over some nights ago. .Appetizers were oysters...raw and rockafellew..next day was plain rediculous. Lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update. Larger firmer testicles.

Warning...don't mix raw oysters with an lj100 cycle. Had friends over some nights ago. .Appetizers were oysters...raw and rockafellew..next day was plain rediculous. Lol.
Lmao. Love some raw oysters!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sleep is consistent 8-9 solids hours a night. I fall asleep immediately which is unlike my recent past few years.

Chest and shoulders feel tighter and fuller. Strength improved. I'm still doing full body workouts similair to HST. It's what fits my schedule around work and hobbies.

What I really like about lj100 is that it's not a blend and there's no requirement to single out what ingredient is working....there's only 1 in that capsule. So down the road should I wanna see what can augment this even more then I can add 1 thing at a time. One that comes to mind is divanil standardized to 95%. Free test galore.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Whats the consensus on stacking Ostar1ne with LJ-100...i've been reading that it is causing some shutdown..but and real life feedback on if LJ-100 or any other test booster could minimize this ....or simply would Ostar1ne trump all otc test boosters?

Just throwing it out there.

Still having a great run btw...things have leveled out but leveled out meaning things didnt get anymore crazy in the sexual department nor did the edginess show up since lowering my dose. Slight changes now are being seen in my muscle tone, cardio endurance, strength, joints feeling better.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Still think 1 cap is better than 2 ?

Do you dose immediately upon waking?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just 1 cap yes...works for me...heck i think I'd still feel the effects at even less. I did a trial where i split it 1/2 cap AM and 1/2 cap PM...no difference really....so for convenience I take 1 cap upon waking on an empty stomach.

This is strong stuff and fortunately my body receives it very well.

BroByron

Awards
Would this be good to use in pct to help test get back on track or is this product too much for that

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I tried going above 1cap this morning. 1.5 caps. But Edginess and short fused showed it's face again later in the afternoon/evening. It'll subside tomorrow I'm sure but this reiterates how people...young or old...doesn't matter...react differently to dosages of sports supplements

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
And me personally I am a chill ..have fun guy ...with wife, family , and friends ...so i like to keep it that way. And seems 1 cap is where it's at.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Last few days ...believe it or not...I have found myself clenching my teeth again...I honestly think LJ100 is still actively cranking up my test levels....even a the 1 cap..and along with that sleep started to get broken again...so I actually dropped it to half a capsule and i swear...things have returned to what they have been during my high moments....i honestly think this stuff needs to be respected due to it's potency...at least for my body that is...and for me being the old fart that I am i believe that to pursue increasing one's test levels to supra levels ..levels that mimic someobdy much younger than I...then perhaps the best approach is baby steps...and that's my plan....i think I've stumbled upon a staple for life. Thanks Olympus Labs for this solid product. More to follow.

Questions?...fire away!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strength increase? Recovery increase? Increase in weight gain on maintenence calories?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Strength increase? Recovery increase? Increase in weight gain on maintenence calories?
Slight strength increases but at my age I don't push myself sue to prior injuries....I'm doing full body and certainly noticed the ease in reps ....recovery is more pronounced that's for sure, I mix up my reps in correlation with the weight I'm push ing and soreness at subsided.

Weight gain...not by the scales ...but lean mass for sure...reason being is I've trimmed down my midsection and my weight remains the same.

Another thing that I've mentioned already is decreased joint soreness btw.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Even on 1 cap a day I feel it's taking me aggggges to fall asleep, 2 hours or so, have you noticed this?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
At the start I noticed this at 2 caps. Dropped to 1 and slept like a baby. Seems it crept up on me again recently and I dropped to half a cap and sleeping like a baby again. Perhaps my system is saturated and now I only need to maintain at a much lower dose.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Getting quite a lot of acne while I'm on it also

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Another wave of pimples ...nothing crazy....but it's odd to have facial pimples at 40 years old..lol.

Sleep is outstanding now...a good night's rest is linked to healthier test levels too.

I've had fat loss ...it's been gradual though. My weight remains the same within 1 lbs.

And libido...well I won't keep harping on it ....but it's all night wood...dreams are sexual most of the time...and refractory period is down.

Feeling of well being remains high since starting.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I feel like this is sounding a little more intense than it actually is. Have you ever taken any supplements before? Any experience with other test boosters? I'd really like to see some blood work to back the claims.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like this is sounding a little more intense than it actually is. Have you ever taken any supplements before? Any experience with other test boosters? I'd really like to see some blood work to back the claims.
Blood work dropped my Shbg by 7 or 8 points. I could go look through drawers for it if you REALLY want me to