IML SDMZ 4.0 log (sponsored) (pics)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys & gals, time to make some gainz with IML's super DMZ. 4.0!!
Big shoutout to heavyiron & the IML team for selecting me to run the latest & greatest of their DMZ line.

So let's get to it.

I'm 25 and roughly 175 pounds.
5'11 & about 10-11% BF.
I'll be In the gym 5-6 days a week.
I'm a pretty average lifter. But I hit everything (yes legs to) weekly.

Some estimated 1RMS.
Bench 240(satisfied for now, want to be able to do 3 clean ones at this weight.)
Squat 225 (scoliosis makes these sorta tough)
Deadlift 315 (really want to get this up)

On cycle I'll be using CEL's cycle assist

And my PCT is still TBD.

I've actually started this cycle all ready. This was the morning of day 4, so the gainz should start to sprout quick.

Tag your friends & get in here!

Pics to come later.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good luck! Are you running at 3 caps right away or sticking with 2?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running 2. 1am when I wake up. Typically with our food. & the other around 6pm before the gym.
I want to run 3possibly 4 a day but I'm going to stick to two so the length of the cycle is longer.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running 2. 1am when I wake up. Typically with our food. & the other around 6pm before the gym.
I want to run 3possibly 4 a day but I'm going to stick to two so the length of the cycle is longer.
Cool, yeah most of the logs I've seen including myself bumped up to 3 per day. I think it's good that you are staying at 2 per day so we can follow the difference that one bottle can provide with those extra days on a lower daily dosage. Excited to see what happens!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'll stay here at least 2/4 weeks & see how effective it is.
Typically my body responds pretty well to most PH's.
Since this is basically 4 in 1 I think it should do a pretty good job.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, yeah most of the logs I've seen including myself bumped up to 3 per day. I think it's good that you are staying at 2 per day so we can follow the difference that one bottle can provide with those extra days on a lower daily dosage. Excited to see what happens!
Same here!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Just finished hitting shoulders & tri's at the gym. Kinda an off day today. I think the 4.0 is starting to work its way into my system now.
The gym was a bit below average tonight. Mentally I felt ready to lift, but physically I just couldn't put up the numbers I wanted to. No worries though I'm sure things will progress nicely.

So far the only side I have noticed is acne. But it's slowly getting bad.
3rd day I had 1 zit on my neck.
Now today there's one on my eyebrow & cheek. 2 on my shoulders & 1 BIG one on my back. Typically I don't get zits so this is surprising. I may up my CA tomorrow.

But over all nothing major to report. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440032058.031744.jpg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is CA an AI? The 4-Andro at least will aromatize.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Lol I was being lazy, i meant cycle assist.

Won't be able to hit the gym tonight which sucks, family is in town so we're doing dinner.
Today I woke up to a noticeable decrease in zits, which was strange but always welcome.

Here's a couple pics from this morning.
No noticeable vascularity increase just yet. Hopefully soon though, I love the alpha look it gives.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440109371.952828.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440109383.083994.jpg

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I hit the gym early today, around 10 am, which I haven't done in over a year. Normally I'm a night time gym goer.
With that being said my workout was awful.
My numbers weren't there, my focus was off and I all around was dissatisfied when I left.
I'd like to say it's due to the fact that I'm not used to lifting that early but in the back of my mind I was at least expecting my numbers to be better then what they were due to being on 4.0 over a week now.
Though I think tomorrow (chest day) will be a better proving method for how 4.0 is working for me so far.

My acne has leveled off now. No more crazy zits popping up all over the place. & no other sides to report.

Post work out pics from earlier.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440380527.540351.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440380547.240555.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440380558.327167.jpg

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have no idea what's going on but after 2 weeks on my lifts are going down.. Well not down per day but fatigue is taking control. Did chest yesterday..Average just finished shoulders..average.
Though I spent a decent amount of time in the gym each day my numbers just seem to be lacking.
I think I'm going to bump to 3 caps a day to see if that improves anything.
Id love to see 4.0 help me make some gains but right now it's just not hitting the mark.
Not trying to down the product, I've read others logs and @ 3 caps a day they all seemed to make some improvements. But for me at 2 ED there's just nothing happening.

Still optimistic though!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might up your macros a tad. Nutrition always drives the goal brother

Thanks!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm pleased to announce that I KILLED bi's & back today!
Finally I hit the gym today & I can feel 4.0 start to kick in.
My lifts were much easier & though I didn't his any crazy pr's just yet, I felt like I was out of the funk I had been in for so long.
Also I took the dive & upped to 3 caps ED. Which I think may play a role.

Stoked!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
So I'm up to 3caps a day now & I've noticed that I feel a little more lethargic.
My strength has gone up a tad bit but nothing to write home about.
My resting vascularity is up which is always nice to see in the mirror.
Weight hasn't changed much at all.
My libido is SHOT. Absolutely no sex drive at all which is sorta annoying.

I'm pretty surprised 4.0 hasn't been a better run for me. Normally I respond well to a lot of compounds & I had really high hopes for this but the results just aren't there for me in particular.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutrition will drive the goal brother. Up those macros!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
So I finished 4.0 about a week ago.

Thoughts,
4.0 was actually a better ride then I realized. Though it crept up rather slow, now being off for a short while I miss it lol
Over all I didn't notice any substantial gains in weight. Which I was hoping for mainly. But my strength went up for sure.
70lb DB on an incline chest press became a lot smoother & more controllable.
Vascularity was up a lot, nearly equal to my halo runs. That's always a favorite of mine while on.

There were no really terrible sides to note. Some acne in the beginning but nothing crazy. Upping cycle assist learned it right up.

Over all I was satisfied with 4.0. I wish I had 2 bottles to up the dose & run it for longer. But for what it was I actually came to like it.

PCT IS AS FALLOWS.
clomid
Epic unleaded
Derma-strength
DAA
Super pct
&
Cycle assist.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar