OL Epic TD getting Unleashed!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A huge thank you to Olympus Labs for hooking me up with a bottle of TD Epic Unleashed. I will follow the directions on the bottle and dose 2 pumps per day, 1 am and 1 pm. I am excited to give the TD a try as to be honest I would never go this route with a epicatechin product. But like I said got to try different things, can't be so closed minded.
About myself I am 38, 6'2" 190lbs 12% and always looking to recomp. I am currently running a small surplus in calories and a circuit style workout split between upper and lower. I believe my diet and routine will be best based off info I have gathered from epicatechin logs and results.
First day of TD started today,went on smooth and dried quick and non factor. Results had great energy/endurance and pump going(only used caffine pill and will continue that during log to keep all factors out). I realize it does not kick in this quick but hey felt great regardless.
Circuit flat bench-185x15
Pull ups bwx15
Side laterals 25x15
Cable row 3/4 stack x12
Dips bwx20
Dumbell curls 30x15
Went through 6 times, reps stayed pretty close to # listed. Will slowly add more info as I go, and of course ask any questions?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple things to add after a couple days is how convenient this transdermal is and smells great! Dries instantly. I will add that appetite is thru the roof! So far very exciting and definitely going to be epic! Will be mostly looking for endurance and recomp effects and will note those as I progress.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TD still goes on smooth and dries instantly and smells great!
Superset legs- extensions with reverse hack squats and calves. Followed by stiff legged solo 4 sets 10. No supersetting hams or instant cramp. Some abs at the end.
Things to note- appetite still increased, not getting out of breathe during circuit (definite increase here compared 2 baseline) and getting a great pump and vascularity with only caffine taken with it. But I do need to watch my calories with the increased hunger, not trying to bulk unless gain no bf. Please if any questions please ask?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did abs and hiit. Never out of breathe, be very interested with HR monitor see what's up. Was doing 1min on 30 sec recovery. Very impressed,like I said I am just going to state how I feel not analyze is it even possible 2 feel anything this early.

So far appetite up, endurance up, recovery increased, feeling great so far.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just hit upper body circuit. Recovery between exercises is improving every workout. Never out of breathe. Time will tell muscle building ability but performance for an athlete or crossfit type training it could be second 2 none supplement wise. Appetite increase has leveled off and I am noticing added reps in 12-15 rep range. Will have to try lower rep training to see if any strength increases are present.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
A huge thank you to Olympus Labs for hooking me up with a bottle of TD Epic Unleashed. I will follow the directions on the bottle and dose 2 pumps per day, 1 am and 1 pm. I am excited to give the TD a try as to be honest I would never go this route with a epicatechin product. But like I said got to try different things, can't be so closed minded.
About myself I am 38, 6'2" 190lbs 12% and always looking to recomp. I am currently running a small surplus in calories and a circuit style workout split between upper and lower. I believe my diet and routine will be best based off info I have gathered from epicatechin logs and results.
First day of TD started today,went on smooth and dried quick and non factor. Results had great energy/endurance and pump going(only used caffine pill and will continue that during log to keep all factors out). I realize it does not kick in this quick but hey felt great regardless.
Circuit flat bench-185x15
Pull ups bwx15
Side laterals 25x15
Cable row 3/4 stack x12
Dips bwx20
Dumbell curls 30x15
Went through 6 times, reps stayed pretty close to # listed. Will slowly add more info as I go, and of course ask any questions?
Im currently running Epic Unleashed 2 caps x day with my PCT. Im in to see if the TD is better ;)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep me updated. Crazy as it sounds I am just hoping I can stay on the TD or caps for an extended period without needing to cycle off. Today that is how strong I belive in the epic td after about 10 days, not looking to stop until I do not get that same feeling.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have not tried unleashed caps yet,just the td.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep me updated. Crazy as it sounds I am just hoping I can stay on the TD or caps for an extended period without needing to cycle off. Today that is how strong I belive in the epic td after about 10 days, not looking to stop until I do not get that same feeling.
chedapalooza has been on for quite some time now with no diminishing returns

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chedapalooza has been on for quite some time now with no diminishing returns
Yea.. theres not much I need to say or do to hype it, I'd posted pics along the way and the results were Crystal clear visually as well as physically in the gym.. I've been on since release in May... I have bought enough to carry me through October.. And I don't see why I won't be getting more. It just makes everything better :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will run it for as long as I continue to see gains, hopefully for a while as I am enjoying the current td unleashed.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far so great- continue endurance increase every workout. A rep here and a rep there, easy recovery between exercises. Tough to get out of breathe no matter how little rest between sets. I need to try a circuit keeping my reps 5-8 and see strength and recovery.
If anyone is on the fence I would recommend giving unleashed TD a shot, great increases in endurance and pump and just feel good. Will post tomorrow's workout and will go lower reps and see how I feel.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far so great- continue endurance increase every workout. A rep here and a rep there, easy recovery between exercises. Tough to get out of breathe no matter how little rest between sets. I need to try a circuit keeping my reps 5-8 and see strength and recovery.
If anyone is on the fence I would recommend giving unleashed TD a shot, great increases in endurance and pump and just feel good. Will post tomorrow's workout and will go lower reps and see how I feel.
Awesome. Glad to see you're experiencing the effects of Ep1c Unleashed.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So decided to hit 5-8 rep range during a circuit to see strength and recovery from set to set. Couple interesting things- one recovery from exercise to exercise is crazy good even at lower reps. Also increased reps, ex. Normally do incline dumbell 110x8,6,5,5. Unleashed 110x8,8,7,7. So increased strength on the latter sets, so endurance and recovery increase.
Other things to note-appetite has returned to normal and I have not experienced any doms. May experiment with some tempo changes to stress the negative more and see if doms are kept at bay. Please any questions ask away?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still updating no doms to speak of. Really amazing, gonna up volume until I get sore. Lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still updating no doms to speak of. Really amazing, gonna up volume until I get sore. Lol
I've been on the caps since May... Rarely had doms ever. Started implementing pause sets... Moderate weight 6-8 reps and just a 2-3 second hold at peak stretch of the movement... My God, I feel like a rookie this week. The soreness is better than sex.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah looking to implement some different tempos and such.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have noticed weights that I used for 15 reps have now become 20 reps due to the endurance boost. Not out of breathe and quick recovery while bouncing from exercise to exercise. Also throw in some heavy sets and similar in the fact I can maintain my strength from set to set with minimal drop off. Up about 2 lbs and looking fuller. So far so great!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got to the gym last night 7:38 and they tell me they close at 8pm. Never knew, first time ever going on a Saturday night. Hit legs- reverse hack squat, back extensions, leg extensions, standing calf, ab machine and just kept repeating til time to go. No breaks, just elevated hr and sweating like crazy. Kept the reps in the 15-20. Knee was a little achey. Still going strong on the TD, best thing I can say is improving every workout. Zero drop off which I hope continue cause then I will never get off. But will try caps too, those lucky basta*rds running both.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got to the gym last night 7:38 and they tell me they close at 8pm. Never knew, first time ever going on a Saturday night. Hit legs- reverse hack squat, back extensions, leg extensions, standing calf, ab machine and just kept repeating til time to go. No breaks, just elevated hr and sweating like crazy. Kept the reps in the 15-20. Knee was a little achey. Still going strong on the TD, best thing I can say is improving every workout. Zero drop off which I hope continue cause then I will never get off. But will try caps too, those lucky basta*rds running both.
Thats happened to me a handful of times and honestly as annoying as it is to have to wing it... They always turn out to be great workouts and a nice change of pace!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed. You can get alot done in 20 minutes being able to take zero rest. Thanks Epic TD!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit upper body circuit, again sounds like I am repeating myself but when I hit a set of chest and go right to back I am able to get weight and reps as if I hit that muscle first. Of course opposing muscles, there is just no cardiovascular drop off. Fatigue from one exercise is not affecting the next. Strength has increased even on 8-12 rep range, recovery/doms has not been a problem. Other than not getting them I feel I need to go harder each time, I realize muscle soreness is not always and indicator of a productive workout. Other than the usual a great run with a great product, don't plan on stopping ever.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still going strong, hit legs and it just seems getting those extra reps are getting easier and of course recovery from exercise to exercise is a breeze. Just never out of breath, really an amazing feeling when you hit leg press, back extensions with a 45lb plate, then leg extensions and really working hard but my body is just always ready for the next move. So everything continues moving forward. A side not I need to keep an eye on, do not seem to sweat as much during my workout. Have to pay closer attention and don't really care but........will report back on that over the next couple workouts.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I find it really kicks in for me on those third sets. Makes them feel light.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I find it really kicks in for me on those third sets. Makes them feel light.
The pump and the endurance from Ep1c Unleashed is AWESOME I'm currently running it on my pct (oral version) and i love it.Perfect for bridging also or as natty anabolic

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree with those above comments. Really shines in a high intensity circuit type routine.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree with those above comments. Really shines in a high intensity circuit type routine.
I'm currently using supersets and this is definitely nice to have on hand to power through.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back from vacation hit it hard after 3 days off and still feeling great. Endurance through the roof, set after set and not getting out of breath and recovery great. Up a total of 3 lbs, remember only taking TD Epic unleashed and a caffine pill preworkout. Really a great supplement, so much I have bought 2 more bottles to continue after this log.
My weights continue to increase slightly or a rep or so, over long term I think this really can be huge. Great pump continues in the gym also. Like I said going solo now, but plan to add a preworkout and some lj100, couldn't pass on that either post log. Looking to try OL new preworkout, not sure if it came out yet, and testify ?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back from vacation hit it hard after 3 days off and still feeling great. Endurance through the roof, set after set and not getting out of breath and recovery great. Up a total of 3 lbs, remember only taking TD Epic unleashed and a caffine pill preworkout. Really a great supplement, so much I have bought 2 more bottles to continue after this log.
My weights continue to increase slightly or a rep or so, over long term I think this really can be huge. Great pump continues in the gym also. Like I said going solo now, but plan to add a preworkout and some lj100, couldn't pass on that either post log. Looking to try OL new preworkout, not sure if it came out yet, and testify ?
Awesome man. Truly a testament when a logger picks up some more with their own coin. Our new CONQU3R Unleashed and TEST1FY are not out yet, but soon...

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. Truly a testament when a logger picks up some more with their own coin. Our new CONQU3R Unleashed and TEST1FY are not out yet, but soon...
I too have more Ep1c on the way...along with some Dermastrength. :D I'm so ready for that new Conqu3r to come out!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might sound boring but unleashed is still going great, endurance continues to be great, recovery between sets and day to day is great. Still a great pump in the gym and really loving the unleashed feel. Like I said going so good I bought 2 more bottles so I can continue for a couple months. I believe my circuit style training compliments unleashed perfectly for the recovery and endurance aspects. Think I only have a couple more days of the TD to go. I will leave a final review at the end.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit a full body circuit - strength continues to improve in upper range, recovery from exercise to exercise is excellent. Like I have stated it is tough to get out of breath and energy. Your 3-4th set feels like your first. Pump is great and hangs around a couple hours post workout. Using the TD not sure how much more I have left, so one day at a time. Like I stated so impressed I bought 2 more.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bottle still has a couple pumps left, definite full 60 doses+. Endurance and recovery great, debate in my head about trying to do same workout on back to back days to see how well I really recover. I would say any athlete would benefit from this supp. I have gained about 3-4 lbs. With no fat gain. Some is glycogen storage from increase in volume and strength has also increased. The higher rep range is most obvious but later sets in workout weight is close to beginning weight and reps during circuit even when using lower rep range.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottle still has a couple pumps left, definite full 60 doses+. Endurance and recovery great, debate in my head about trying to do same workout on back to back days to see how well I really recover. I would say any athlete would benefit from this supp. I have gained about 3-4 lbs. With no fat gain. Some is glycogen storage from increase in volume and strength has also increased. The higher rep range is most obvious but later sets in workout weight is close to beginning weight and reps during circuit even when using lower rep range.
Great feedback and results!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final review-
First off huge thanks to OL! Epic unleashed TD exceeded all expectations as a supplement. The increase in endurance and recovery was the best in a natural supplement I have yet to use. I believe the added technology in the absorption is key as I used the og epic and it was good but the next generation is great! Muscle pump during workout was great, lowered rpe, recovery between sets, never used heart rate monitor but lowered hr during workout, and just feel good and dare I say healthy. I believe in the epic that my plan is to continue with it as a staple and continue to hopefully reap the benefits. Only question will be comparing the TD to the oral and if any differences. Thanks for all and please ask any questions?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review-
First off huge thanks to OL! Epic unleashed TD exceeded all expectations as a supplement. The increase in endurance and recovery was the best in a natural supplement I have yet to use. I believe the added technology in the absorption is key as I used the og epic and it was good but the next generation is great! Muscle pump during workout was great, lowered rpe, recovery between sets, never used heart rate monitor but lowered hr during workout, and just feel good and dare I say healthy. I believe in the epic that my plan is to continue with it as a staple and continue to hopefully reap the benefits.Only question will be comparing the TD to the oral and if any differences. Thanks for all and please ask any questions?
thanks for the great log and feedback. I would have to say the EU is my favorite of all our products and I can assure you that your results will only continue to amplify with use. I've been on the caps since release in May and have no plans to come off :) glad you enjoyed and got to see the benefits of this product!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I will be continuing with the caps. You recommend both pre? Or spread out through the day? Forgot to add I did see 3-5lb gain in a month. Thanks again!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Final review-
First off huge thanks to OL! Epic unleashed TD exceeded all expectations as a supplement. The increase in endurance and recovery was the best in a natural supplement I have yet to use. I believe the added technology in the absorption is key as I used the og epic and it was good but the next generation is great! Muscle pump during workout was great, lowered rpe, recovery between sets, never used heart rate monitor but lowered hr during workout, and just feel good and dare I say healthy. I believe in the epic that my plan is to continue with it as a staple and continue to hopefully reap the benefits. Only question will be comparing the TD to the oral and if any differences. Thanks for all and please ask any questions?
Because you asked im going to fire away! Until tomorrow

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Continuing with epic on my own dime, worth it. Great supplement, recovery and endurance, and pump are great. Did switch over to caps, results are similar. I do believe running td and caps both at max dose would be amazing, but out of my budget. But if you got it I highly recommend that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Continuing with epic on my own dime, worth it. Great supplement, recovery and endurance, and pump are great. Did switch over to caps, results are similar. I do believe running td and caps both at max dose would be amazing, but out of my budget. But if you got it I highly recommend that.
Glad to hear. I think it speaks volumes when someone is willing to buy their own after a log...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree, I wanted everyone to know what a great product it is.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well. I'm continuing it too, along with starting Dermastrength today.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post how dermastrength goes. Interested, just reviews seem to be all over the place.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Post how dermastrength goes. Interested, just reviews seem to be all over the place.
I definitely plan to. It will probably be in my joint log with hubby though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 587
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1