A log about Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed Transdermal By Jayo84

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello again anabolic minds readers! I come to you again with another hopefully great log about Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed transdermal which many of you know is a topical (-)- Epicatechin product.

Epicatechin Epicatechin is an extract primarily found in cocoa and tea. It is a strong antioxidant thought to be great for the body and overall heart health. People love healthy supplements but a supplement in the industry doesnt get popular typically by being a great antioxidant.

Although there have been a lot of skeptical bodybuilders, you cannot deny the amount of users that have reported significant gains in muscle, strength and endurance.

Its very rare in the supplement industry to find a supplement that is completely 100% natural and found in nature that is producing very real results. Imagine a supplement that can give you dramatic gains in muscle, strength and endurance but is also great for your health. This is extremely rare in the supplement market. (from planetary nutrition excerpt)

I am currently using EP1C Unleashed in cap form @ 1 Cap on off days, and 2 caps pre-workout on workout days.
I plan on using the product exactly as it says in the instructions which is 1 pump (2ml) 1-2 times a day. I will most likely use the dose pre workout as suggested on the bottle.

I am looking to cut a few lbs of fat, but maintain the precious muscle I have, I have a very hard time maintaining while in a cut, so I am very hopeful this year.

Stats

Male Age 31, 5'8" tall, 160lbs @ 10.8%BF according to an Omron body fat analyzer. I am currently around a 2-300 calorie deficit diet.

Workouts I currently workout 4 days a week with crossfit at a well established box.

Expectations You can expect to see 3x+ a week updates on how I feel in regards to strength, endurance, and mirror appearance. I will also update with possible videos, and certainly some photos, as well as weigh ins and BF checks.

Lets do this!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Great to have you aboard! I can tell you this is my second experience with a TD, and this one is quite different from the last.

I applied for the first time last night and this stuff smells good! I was happy about that. The last stuff was very strange. I can also say that this stuff dries FAST!! Wow! You have to spread it fast! And it dries with very little residue or anything, I almost forgot I put it on! I am very very pleased with this!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Yeah, I've used Dermacrine, XI-KT and 11-OXO before.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
The TD Epic Unleashed does smell good, but I like the way Dermacrine smells (on hubby) too. So....

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

Good luck man. I think Epic is a great option for crossfit training especially.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Come one come all!!

Starting photo

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Second application went well! I am glad I keep this in a zip lock bag though. I am not sure if this is normal, but the bottle seems to be leaking a little. As well as losing some product in the threads.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting in seeing the gainz to come!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! So far so good. No strange reactions or anything like that. I did 1 pump post shower last night. And 1 pump pre workout, and half pump post shower monday.

Mondays workout was pretty awesome for me.

Strength was Deadlifts (4 sets of 8) AHAP (as heavy as possible)
Worked up to my best at 255lbs for 8 reps. I felt like I could go 10lbs more but backed off.

WOD: 14 minutes of

a.Overhead Presses @ 115lbs x7
b.Box jumps 30" x7

Once a and b were done 3 times then would have to run 100m with a 20lb med ball.
Made it 2 runs +6 OHP

I felt strong and endured it well.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I'm a crossfitter too and love Ep1c Unleashed. I have a bottle of the TD, but honestly, it got too messy - clogging, leaking, etc. I switched back over to caps. Love the boost I get! Interested to see if you find any tricks to make application cleaner! Also, are you applying with a glove?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ya, the pumper is tricky for sure.. I am using my wrists to apply. I know you can lose some product if using hands..

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ya, the pumper is tricky for sure.. I am using my wrists to apply. I know you can lose some product if using hands..
Gotcha, wrists will be just fine. Mine are small, so it makes it tough! I always use latex/nitrile gloves for TD's. You should really enjoy the increased endurance during your metcons

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to that. I need it lol. Still very new to crossfit though. I love it so far!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89 and you can chat about all that.
Thank you! I remember when he did his log but I thought it was under his old EBF name. It seemed like a daunting task to search for it, so I let it slide. OP, check out CJ's log. If I recall, he had a great run

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Good deal! So far its looking good! Yesterday was clean and jerks Yuck my shoulders are still an issue. WOD was

4 rounds for time.
300m row
20 thrusters @75lbs, I did 65lbs
10 Toes to bar

Did not pace well and the rows seemed to take it out of me more than I think it should have.

weighed in at 158.6lbs!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Good deal! So far its looking good! Yesterday was clean and jerks Yuck my shoulders are still an issue. WOD was

4 rounds for time.
300m row
20 thrusters @75lbs, I did 65lbs
10 Toes to bar

Did not pace well and the rows seemed to take it out of me more than I think it should have.

weighed in at 158.6lbs!
Nice! I'm not a fan of rowing evil, but in CF, it's a necessary evil. Did you do the Open last year? 15.5 killed me! It was:

27-21-15-9
Calorie Row
95# Thrusters

I puked during the last round

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
ha ha, I felt very close to puking from last night too. But I think I had too many fluids pre workout, I did not do the open... Looks terrible

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been using both the Transdermal 1 pump a day and the caps 2 Pre-workout and this seems to work really well.
Keep up the great work!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Yeah I am taking 1 cap still.

Photo Friday!

Just for fun i'll post my beginning of cut 2015 pic lol.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Yeah came a long way, Quite the dirty bulk this year haha. Feeling pretty good. All applications have been going well. I love how quick it dries and leaves no tackiness. Had one hell of a cheat day saturday! Chinese buffet!! My daily intake was probably close to 3800 calories lol.

Saturdays Team WOD was rough!!
Partner exercises. each had to do

14 minutes

10 24kg KB Squats
10 24gk KB Swings
10 1 Arm shoulder Press 5 each side, 24kg
Then each partner had to have a hand on the kettlebell for a 100m run.

We made 6 rounds and 60 reps

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Down to 157.2 today lmao! After a cheat day! Love it

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Whats up AM.com friends! Just checking in. Everything seems to be coming togethor very well.

I am now putting on 1ml pre workout, then .75-1ml post shower after the workouts.

Killed the WOD yesterday.

Metcon (Time)
For time:
-20 pull ups
-20 box jumps (24"/20")
-20 ring dips
-10 rope climbs
-20 ring dips
-20 box jumps (24"/20")
-20 pull ups

I finshed in 11:56! 5th place for the entire day!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong. Upped to about 1.5 pumps. 1 for shoulders and chest and a little more for arms and abs. Still hanging around the 157-158lbs mark. Ran tough mudder saturday and it kicked my ass. My cardio is the best its ever been, but my knee let me down again, and I have some ankle pain. Other than that I did very well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still going strong. Upped to about 1.5 pumps. 1 for shoulders and chest and a little more for arms and abs. Still hanging around the 157-158lbs mark. Ran tough mudder saturday and it kicked my ass. My cardio is the best its ever been, but my knee let me down again, and I have some ankle pain. Other than that I did very well.
I've got a Spartan Sprint coming up in November. Should be fun.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I've got a Spartan Sprint coming up in November. Should be fun.
Good luck man! I thought about doing that race this year!

So today was the first day back to crossfit since last thursday, and I tore it up!!!

Strength
Bench Press (5 sets x 8 reps (AHAP)) Got 155lbs for 8R
Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 12 minutes:
-100m run
-2 rope climbs
-3 burpees-over-box (24"/20"

Got 8 rounds! Second place overall for the day!!!! Awesome!! Anything with burpees I end of killing!

Skill
Turkish Get Up (3 sets x 18 reps (9/side)16lbs for 2 sets

Feeling like I getting great endurance and strength is great! Still leaning though the scale doesn't move much.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone. Almost out of ep1c sadly, but it was a fun trip. I will get some stats up when I am on a PC. So far I have a reduction in fat and my strength is steady. The scale hasn't moved much but I swear I am burning fat.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
As I conclude I would like to thank Olympus labs again for this awesome chance to try their TD version of EP1C, I have gone through 2 bottles of caps on my own and now I can say I like their TD version too!! Since the start I dropped 2lbs, and .8% BF. I am having a hard time with these last few pounds but I feel like EP1C helped me keep the strength I am so scared of losing!

New phone with high resolution. Stuck at about the same appearance in the mirror but still happy!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well done man. Looking real lean. Keep up the good work and thanks for logging!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. This product keeps going though lol. It felt empty but it still pumps! Love how you get so much use. I'll be ready for the beach next month for sure!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. This product keeps going though lol. It felt empty but it still pumps! Love how you get so much use. I'll be ready for the beach next month for sure!
Love it!

Looking cut in that last pic man. Keep on keep'n on!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i did that games workout in just over 8 mins.
i was cheating death for the rest of the day!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
awesome work man!
I think you should spend some time bulking to build up your strength and follow a proper lifting program. Regular box programming can only get you so far.
I have done a few, OutLaw, Invictus Competitior, CompTrain. Find one that suits your needs, eat 100-200kcal over maintenance and watch your body become a MACHINE! That combined with ep1c unleashed has some serious potential to make you strong and efficient at CrossFit!!!

I'll be chasing a team spot at Regionals for 2016 so it shall be fun!

Best of luck brother!!!