Levyii tries to Simul8 her cut with FinaFlex

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Levyii is back at logging once again! This time it is for the new pill version of Stimul8!! I logged the powdered version awhile back and it was intense so I'm excited to see how the pill form goes. Just waiting on arrival of product!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
In for an epic run here!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I have about 8 weeks I'm guessing before starting work full time again so I'm kicking things up a few notches!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
eight weeks you say? how many lbs you looking to cut?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Eh, 8 or so. Shooting for the normal 1lb per week. I'm about 10 over where I want to be. It's my fault though, damn snack foods taste so good!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RSVP'd!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Snack foods - Ain't that the truth!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know this is gonna sound crazy.. but check it out. ive been dieting for many months now using intermittent fasting and and various supps/drugs.

Lame back story I know, but these last couple weeks have been a struggle because I started a new job. Needing some crunch in my life, I ate a serving of croutons.

they are crunchy and tasty garlic and herb flavored, a large hand full is only 30 cals! keep this on your secret snack list~ :biglaugh:

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I know this is gonna sound crazy.. but check it out. ive been dieting for many months now using intermittent fasting and and various supps/drugs.

Lame back story I know, but these last couple weeks have been a struggle because I started a new job. Needing some crunch in my life, I ate a serving of croutons.

they are crunchy and tasty garlic and herb flavored, a large hand full is only 30 cals! keep this on your secret snack list~ :biglaugh:
What an awesome idea!! I'm going to the grocery store today and I'll pick some up and hide em in the cupboard!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
IMG_6734 (1).JPG

Crushed some arms and chest today with 20 min of stairmaster afterwards. I stuck to my usual loose leaf tea blend and some arginine and Astragin for better arginine absorption. Hopefully hubby wants to do a second workout session tonight. Morning weight was 126.8 and hopefully that changes lol. Breakfast was 5 egg whites and 1/2 cup oatmeal with Walden Farms Chocolate Dip and frozen blueberries. Post workout was 3 oz chicken with 2/3 cup jasmine rice. Already want meal 3 for the day lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
3oz of chicken??? I think that's like 2-3 bites...lol!
I see a lot of delt, bi, and tri definition in that pic! That's awesome girl! Bet you have one happy hubby since you 2 workout together.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the fun :)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
3oz of chicken??? I think that's like 2-3 bites...lol!
I see a lot of delt, bi, and tri definition in that pic! That's awesome girl! Bet you have one happy hubby since you 2 workout together.
Thanks brother! I eat the 3 oz like 3 times a day. And steak every night. It's my cutting meal plan from a good friend of mine. I'm at about 1500-1600 calories on workout days.

Upper body is my leanest. No definition in legs so that's where I'm working on

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
so today probably won't include any type of workout as usual. Class today from 8-12:30 then home and hopefully to the beach. There was a massive storm where I live this morning so we shall see if the clouds move out. Hope you all have a good weekend!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember a while back you stated there were weight limitations due to medical reasons. Does that also apply to your lower body?

Have a great weekend!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I remember a while back you stated there were weight limitations due to medical reasons. Does that also apply to your lower body?

Have a great weekend!
For lifting? Eh, not really. I've been squatting and leg pressing as much as I can just before the point of failure. I can't strain so if my husband isn't there to spot, I don't go to failure

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome! :D

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
So today I decided I'm going to come off Epiburn before I begin this log since it's a stim fat burner and Stimul8 is potent. instead i'll be doing the AgeForce Fatloss patch starting with every other night and probably going to every night. I really wanted to see how well these work stand alone so this is a good opportunity here.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't typically smack talk other products, and I do hope you see some results from those patches, let us know if it works for you!~

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I don't typically smack talk other products, and I do hope you see some results from those patches, let us know if it works for you!~
Will do! I read a lot of reviews before choosing them. And I won a years worth during a Super Bowl contest so no losses here if it doesn't work out. We shall see!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You will be very happy with the patches. They will definitely help you reach your goal. Good luck and good lifting!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
You will be very happy with the patches. They will definitely help you reach your goal. Good luck and good lifting!
I figured I would wicked! The melatonin ones are awesome and really helped me sleep. I'll make sure I write a proper review for you guys in 3 months since I'm not officially logging them!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Sub'd as well. I'll be starting my Stimul8 log once the goodies arrive!
The powder version kicks a--, so this stuff will be great!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm a Stim junky but Stimul8 even after a year and a half is still half a scoop. The pills seem to be holding true too.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 hit me like a rounded scoop of Stimul8... 3 caps is probably the sweet spot for me

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
4 hit me like a rounded scoop of Stimul8... 3 caps is probably the sweet spot for me
I'm thinking 2-3 will be my max as well. 1 scoop of the powdered and I think I know what cocaine is like Hahahahah

turff49

turff49

Awards
If I do a full scoop then I can't have any coffee! I'd be like a guy on crack...

clown007

clown007

Awards
Half scoop as Wasme recommended to me is perfect clean energy for me.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439838928.447487.jpg

Look what came in today!! Perfect timing for tomorrow's workout!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Countdown!!!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
So I just finished in the gym. When I get home I'll post my workout and how much I loved Stimul8! I'm off to Costco to restock the fridge and freezer with chickens, fishes, and cows

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I just finished in the gym. When I get home I'll post my workout and how much I loved Stimul8! I'm off to Costco to restock the fridge and freezer with chickens, fishes, and cows
Make sure they are dead first.

I'm jealous everyone has their STIMUL8 pills already. :(

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Let's start this off. This morning I woke up a bit later than I wanted. AgeForce patch is going good so far. Came in at 127 this am but looked a bit leaner so that's always good. Ate breakfast, 5 egg whites and 1/2 cup oatmeal.

took 2 Stimul8 preworkout. About 20 min later I felt that tingling sensation you get when you have a good preworkout. Energy wasn't sky rocketed but I was focused for a good workout. No jitters, no rapid heartbeat and no cocaine feeling like when I took a full scoop of the powder lol. Stimul8 not only got my workout up and going, but I had loads of energy when it came to some of my cardio. I say some because the first 15 min on the elliptical I was cruising. Then I went to the stairs for the next 15 min and wanted to die lol. This could be because I'm a bit heavy compared to a few months ago. Hopefully this will change as the weight comes off. I definitely sweat during my workout which says a lot because I don't typically sweat unless I'm doing cardio or legs. Here was my workout today:

Machine Side Laterals: 4 sets - 10 reps - 12 reps - 8 reps - 15 reps

DB Press: 3 sets - 15 reps -10 reps - 8 reps

Barbell Upright Row: 3 sets - 10 reps - 15 reps - 8 reps.

Dumbbell Front Raises: 2 sets - 15 reps - 15 reps

Reverse Pec Dec for Rear Delts : 3 sets - 12 reps - 10 reps - 15 reps

Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets - 20 reps - 15 reps - 25 reps

Straight Leg Calf Raise standing: 3 sets - 20 reps - 15 reps - 8 reps heavy set with drop set with additional 20 reps after the drop

Threw in a few sets of hanging leg raises and went to cardio.

Spent more than I wanted to at Costco but we needed meats and foods!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439939203.240769.jpg

Terrible shot of me after cardio today. Sent this to the hubby so pardon the ridiculous look on my face!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you might need to step it up to 3 for your next sesh.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you might need to step it up to 3 for your next sesh.
That's what I was thinking. Today is hams and glutes after my interview so we shall so how it goes!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Looking forward to seeing how these treat you! Mine are in the mail :)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Ya go three! and lets see what happens :)
Oh sweet mother of preworkout gods! 3 is the sweet spot!

I had a job interview today so my workout was just completed an hour ago. I ate two meals and then took 3 Stimul8. I had to stop at sports authority for more swimming goggles and really felt it kick in while I was there lol. More tingling this time around but clean, focused energy. Today was hams and glutes courtesy of a new workout program from a good friend.

2 sets of bodyweight lunges 15 steps each foot to warm up.

3 sets ab/adductor superset 12-15 reps each set

3 sets of glute kickbacks at 15 reps. This sucked because 24 hour fitness only has metal handles for the cable machines and no glute kick back machine. My shins will be bruised tomorrow but I'm buying some cable attachments from Harbinger this week to fix this.

3 sets of Lying on floor feet on the bar smith machine. These are a technique he uses that gets a great squeeze and stretch on the hams and glutes. Did this for the first time so kept it light. 10, 8, 6 reps

3 sets DB stiff legged deadlift. 12, 8, 12

2 sets walking lunges with weights. I grabbed the 30lb bar and did each set until failure.

I don't know what it was about 3 pills but I sweat my ass off today. This workout maybe took me 45-60 min tops and I was drenched. I did fasted cardio this am which involved walking 3 dogs that weigh 60lbs, 50lbs and 75lbs lol. We walked/jogged for 30 min.

I'm hungry now so I'm off to eat my post workout meal and hopefully hit a second workout when the hubby comes home!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Never look at it as "spent to much" on food, that's an investment into yourself!
Going to try 3 caps this afternoon myself! Looking good in that pic, I'd probably have a similar look on my face after a workout like that...lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I always sweat like mad with Stimul8
Careful, don't want to melt the house...

lol

I hate it when I take my Stimul8 and have to stop at a store. I get so antsy to lift