150mg Arimistane a Day!! *EROSION LOG*

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Hey everyone,
I am going to be logging a bottle of Primeval Labs Erosion. I have ran a couple of other products with arimistane before (Erase and AD3), but I've always dosed it at 75mg per day. Per bottle instructions, i will be dosing this at 150mg per day. I will be making some comparisons between Erosion and the other products I've used, but understand the comparisons aren't exactly apples to apples considering this run will be double dosed. Here's what the bottle looks like:

I am around 6'2" and weigh about 220 right now. I am currently nearing 3 weeks into my PCT from a 7 week halo cycle. I have heard that this is a good time to intoduce a compound like arimistane. The other things I am currently taking are: Nolva (pharm grade), PA (from SL), creatine, BCAAs, and a preworkout.

Lately I have been trying to keep intensity high in the gym while watching how much volume I am doing. It's been kind of tough. I really like high volume training. I have been cutting back slightly just because I figure my bodys hormones are not in a place that can handle the extra volume. I have been feeling really good though and am thinking I will be increasing volume soon. This is my first time using pharm grade nolva (I always used to use RCs) and I feel like this PCT has been way better than past ones so far. During the cycle I put on about 16lbs. and I lost 4lbs during the first week of pct. However, since then I have been holding steady and I have been able to just about keep all the size gains so far according to measurements.

Anyway, my diet is around 500 over maintenance. My macros fluctuate regularly. I always get at least 260g of protein each day and I almost always get 100g of fat and carbs fill in the rest.

My main goal while running this would be to assist in controlling fat gain that often accompanies PCT.

Thanks for any advice and input you can provide!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
In. Interested to see how that high of a dose treats you.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
In. Interested to see how that high of a dose treats you.
Thanks for following along! I'm hoping I can maintain the dose without joint discomfort. I've never experienced any problems with 75mg though.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 2

Nothing to report yet. Usually with arimistane I start to feel like it's drying me out around day 4-5.

Still no joint issues even with the higher dose. Hopefully that continues!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
interested to see how 150mg works out for you man, only used 75mg tops :D

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Days 3 and 4

Had a **** day in the gym yesterday. My push press was weaker than the week before. Shoulder was a bit achey. Not sure if I can blame the high dose of arimistane though. It might have been the fact that I was working up to 3rm on push press followed by weighted dips. That might have the potential to piss off a shoulder girdle.

Today is an off day from the gym. My shoulder hasn't been bothering me at all today. Skin and lips are feeling dry. Not sure if it's the weather or the arim, just wanted to mention it.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 5

I think I am drying our a bit. I seemed a little more vascular in my forearms during my pull workout today.

Still no joint discomfort. I did up my fish oil when i started this to around 6g per day in anticipation of joint issues.

Lips and skin are still feeling dry. Sometimes it's a little uncomfortable.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Dude my joints would kill after a week or so ! Best of luck

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Days 6 and 7

Still not experiencing any joint pain. I'm kinda surprised myself. I thought by a week in I would be dropping the dose to 100mgs for sure. However, I will be continuing into the second week at 150mg.

Noticing a slight leaning/drying effect. Vascularity continues to improve.

One negative that I'm not sure if the erosion is to blame for or not is I've been getting pretty bad headaches the last 2 or 3 days. They seem to come on in the afternoon and linger into the evening. It might not be the erosion, but it could be so I wanted to mention it.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Dude my joints would kill after a week or so ! Best of luck
Same. Neat to see how products treat each person differently.
Honestly, I'm surprised myself. I probably would never have considered dosing arimistane that high if I hadn't been chosen to log this. I really thought I would have had to drop the dose by now.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 8

Off from the gym today.

Went out kayaking for about 3 hours this morning and experienced no shoulder or joint discomfort at all.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I've heard a few people say they noticed nothing from arimistane until they got up to 150 to 200mg a day. I think that's why some people say it doesn't work because the dosage needs to be higher. This company may be on to something

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Days 9-11

Still no joint discomfort.

I don't feel like I'm drying/leaning out as fast or as much as when I've taken erase in the past oddly enough. I'm not sure why. At double the dose you would think that I would be seeing more visable changes.

The headaches have been continuing. If they don't let up soon I may decrease the dose to 100mgs to see if that helps.

This definitely seems to be a very different experience than when running 75mg of arimistane from erase or ad3.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Interesting notes so far. Hope you figure out the headache thing.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Maybe dehydration, from diuretic effect.
I think you might be on to something. I always drink a full gallon of water each day at a minimum, but the other day I drank at least 1 1/2 if not 2 gallons and I don't think I got a headache that day. I will try upping the water intake consistently and see if that solves it.

I'm just really surprised that I don't feel like I'm leaning or drying out visually as much as on a lower dose (granted it's not the same brand). Although I have never used arimistane during and after pct before, so for all I know it could be keeping me leaner than I would be without it. I do typically pudge out a bit the last weeks of pct. Currently I'm holding weight pretty well which is what I want.

Still no joint pain either!

CJNator

Awards
I think you might be on to something. I always drink a full gallon of water each day at a minimum, but the other day I drank at least 1 1/2 if not 2 gallons and I don't think I got a headache that day. I will try upping the water intake consistently and see if that solves it.

I'm just really surprised that I don't feel like I'm leaning or drying out visually as much as on a lower dose (granted it's not the same brand). Although I have never used arimistane during and after pct before, so for all I know it could be keeping me leaner than I would be without it. I do typically pudge out a bit the last weeks of pct. Currently I'm holding weight pretty well which is what I want.

Still no joint pain either!
Not taking a shot at the company but maybe it isn't quality arimistane. Its pretty cheap for the amount in it. I'm starting not to trust any cheaper then others depending on the company(ex Xcels LGD vs OLs LGD).

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I remember when pes first came out with erase. I haven't felt an arimistane product like there's since. 50mg was all u needed

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I remember when pes first came out with erase. I haven't felt an arimistane product like there's since. 50mg was all u needed
Yes. I always had great results on 75mg of original erase.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Not taking a shot at the company but maybe it isn't quality arimistane. Its pretty cheap for the amount in it. I'm starting not to trust any cheaper then others depending on the company(ex Xcels LGD vs OLs LGD).
I hear ya. It takes some time/user experiences for me to trust any companies out there.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 16

I have upped the water intake and have been headache free the last couple of days.

No joint pain.

I'm considering g dropping the dose to 100mgs to extend the bottle a little bit. Not sure if I will or not yet.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
What is your water intake like, and potassium/magnesium levels like? Depletion of any of those will cause continual headaches. Probably should check that out and continue to destroy this log brother! Stay on top of the water intake, water in will also mean water out as well as metabolites/wastes, keep that in mind.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
This is quality arimistane, all of our products are top notch and we will continue to put out only the best and most potent.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Any discount codes on erosion? Think I might give it a shot

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
What are your workouts and diet consisting of? Depending on diet not many supplements out there will be able to overcome tons of macros and micros that hold tons of water, also a point to not brush over. The arimistane with regards to your pct will help you crush the estro left while you are re balancing your hpta and natural physiological hormone levels.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Any discount codes on erosion? Think I might give it a shot
Cjg
You can use the discount code in my signature for 10% off directly from our site_ and as always free shipping to US

OR
head over to PHW's site from our stores link at the top of the page and use code PRIMEVAL15 for 15% off all primeval labs products
http://phwsupplements.com/brands/PRIMEVAL-LABS.html

CJNator

Awards
This is quality arimistane, all of our products are top notch and we will continue to put out only the best and most potent.
Not trying to take a shot, just making a assumption off of what he said. I never tried any Primival supplements yet.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to take a shot, just making a assumption off of what he said. I never tried any Primival supplements yet.
For sure brother, just reassuring you :) stay posted as we will hopefully have some more logging opportunities in the near future. Make sure you check out the phw sponsored sale right now on PL products. Code- PRIMEVAL15

http://phwsupplements.com/brands/PRIMEVAL-LABS.html

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
What are your workouts and diet consisting of? Depending on diet not many supplements out there will be able to overcome tons of macros and micros that hold tons of water, also a point to not brush over. The arimistane with regards to your pct will help you crush the estro left while you are re balancing your hpta and natural physiological hormone levels.
For training I do push, pull, legs, off, repeat

I don't keep to a strict macro breakdown. It changes from day to day. I do always eat 260g of protein minimum, 100 fat min., but the carbs fluctuate. Some days my pro and fat are right at the numbers listed and the rest of my cals are from carbs, but other days my pro and fat are way higher so carbs are lower.

Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to nock the product when I said my experiences have been different than when I ran other products. I had never used arimistane during pct so really have nothing to make a fair comparison to.

It does seem to be helping reduce the bloat and fat gain I usually experience during the end of pct.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
What is your water intake like, and potassium/magnesium levels like? Depletion of any of those will cause continual headaches. Probably should check that out and continue to destroy this log brother! Stay on top of the water intake, water in will also mean water out as well as metabolites/wastes, keep that in mind.
I've been drinking about 1 1/2+ gallons per day. I do take a magnesium citrate supplement before bed each night. Potassium could be low. I need to eat more potassium rich foods. My count for mgs of potassium is often under 2000mgs per day.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
bananas :)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Things are still going well. Haven't been having headaches lately. Still not experiencing any joint discomfort. Joints seem a little stiff and cracky but not painful.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Things are still going well. Haven't been having headaches lately. Still not experiencing any joint discomfort. Joints seem a little stiff and cracky but not painful.
great to hear brother. get it on those work outs bro! more work= more success always, keep after it!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Well, I have decided that since I am now a couple of weeks past pct (couple weeks since stopping nolva) I am going to shift my focus a little bit. I feel like I did a good job of holding onto most of the weight I gained and now want to start focusing on leaning up a bit. So I will begin implementing some intermittent fasting. I ha e had good success with eat, stop, eat (the way i run it is a 24 hr fast once every 5-6 days) in the past so I will do that again. Some people prefer leangains, but I feel like I get better results with eat stop eat. I will keep my cals right where they are (above maintenance slightly) and from past experience, I should be able to drop some fat while continuing to make gains in the gym. I will use an off day for my fast. Hopefully this coupled with the erosion will yield some great results!

As for how things are going right now, no headaches, no joint pain, and hopefully I will start to see some more benifits while I begin to lean out a bit.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Joint pain has flared up...

Yesterday I was finishing up a heavy pushing session when I started getting some bad elbow pain in my right elbow. This morning my left elbow and shoulder are aching pretty bad. Hopefully this lets up soon. If not, I will definitely be reducing the dose.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Joint pain has flared up...

Yesterday I was finishing up a heavy pushing session when I started getting some bad elbow pain in my right elbow. This morning my left elbow and shoulder are aching pretty bad. Hopefully this lets up soon. If not, I will definitely be reducing the dose.
Sorry to hear that, brotha. Play it by ear. Seems to be the best idea.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I would go ahead and drop to 100 to be honest, no reason to sit with dry sides in your joints man! just mho

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I'm on OG pes erase right now at 50 mg stacked with applied nutraceuticals IGF2..good stack

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Day 28

I dropped the dose down to 100 mg as my joints were really bugging me. Since reducing the dose the joint pain is basically gone. Just feel a bit achy and knees are popping every time I squat down.

I do seem to be leaning out a bit more quickly as of lately. More vascular and defined.