Cutting up with Erosion

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I'll be logging Primeval's Erosion for the next 4 weeks. I'm taking 3 capsules a day. Each capsule contains 50mg arimistane. So I'll have 150mg/day. Starting:
6'2"
261 pounds
17% according to the caliper.
I'll be eating at 700cal below maintenance.
This is my second day.
So far I have not notice any feelings or effects out of the ordinary. I did 30 minutes of fasted cardio this morning and I'll be hitting shoulders and traps tonight! I train 6 days a week and do cardio 6 days a week, 1 of which is on my off day of lifting. My cardio consists of 30 minutes of intervals on the stair master.
And my weight training is split the following ways.
Biceps/triceps
Chest/back/abs
Legs/abs
Shoulders/traps
Follow along for the ride guys! It shall be fun :)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Im doing the same would like to see other results on this����

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
Nothing new to report in side effects or anything. I have experienced absolutely no side effects except for sweating more in the gym, but I'm not complaining about that! My endurance seems to be up and I'm on a cut diet, so that's been nice!!

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I am down 8 pounds already guys!!! AND my strength is increasing. My bench is up 10 pounds on my 5x5 routine. I have not experienced any negative side effects whatsoever, no headaches, BP issues, not a thing :)
I'm just dosing this as the bottle states, 3 times a day, 4 hours apart. I have alarms set on my phone so I'm very on point with it. Sorry for the delay, my work schedule changed, but my diet and training has stayed on point.
My vascularity is going through the roof, I didn't even know some of these veins existed. This is most definitely helping with my contest prep. I have noticed quite a bit of endurance, especially because I haven't used preworkout in forever, so I know it's from the Erosion. My pumps in the gym have been great, and I feel like my muscle hardness is way up. I've been asked if I'm juicing, I reply "not quite" ;)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Wow. Kind of unreal results for something like this. I'm also using the same product at the same dose but am not experiencing results like that.

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I've never taken anything of this nature, nor kept my diet and training in check like this before, so it's all new to me and I love it

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I just got out of the gym guys! Today was a rest day as far as weights go, so I did my HIIT cardio and abs.
For cardio I hopped on the elliptical and did intervals for 23 minutes, then incline walked on the treadmill for 10 more minutes. The cardio was fasted, by the way.
Also, note that due to obesity for most of my life, my estro levels have been fairly high in general, I can most definitely tell a difference as far as that goes. Ever since I lost 72 pounds I noticed differences in less mood swings, better moods, more of an alpha feeling since I started bodybuilding, etc.
for the intervals I went high intensity for 30 seconds, low for a minute, repeat.
I then did 30 minutes of abs and left. My endurance still feels pretty great!
My weight has been coming off fast, but the first week or so always does for me, then it slows down and that's when I will begin carb cycling.
I have always had this gyno from being obese all those years and I don't know if I'm seeing things or not, but it appears to be dissipating, I'll absolutely keep a watch on this!!
So far, so great! I still haven't noticed anything negative as far as sides go.
But I'm really loving this feeling of what seems to be lower estro levels, because like I side, mine have been fairly high in the past.
I'm going to go to my doctor and get a copy of my bloodwork done last month as a baseline. And I'll get more work done in a couple weeks, then we can compare.
I doubt this is placebo, but if so, something is working. And other than the epicatechin I've been taking for the last 6 weeks (which helped endurance at first but has since tapered) the only thing I'm taking is a multivitamin, erosion, and vitamin e for my stretch marks.
I'm going to keep my diet as is until the fat loss slows down.
I'll be keeping this updated everyday as my work schedule is normal again :)
Happy lifting everybody! Kill it today and everyday.

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
Today was arm day! I also blasted out 35 minutes of biking cardio.
I haven't noticed many other changes, but I do seem to be leaning out a lot quicker than normal. I would have to give those props to the Erosion. As I have stated before, my pre existing gyno seems to be diminishing. I really love that because I've always been self conscious of that hahaha. That is DEFINITELY a huge bonus of the Erosion.

My pumps in the gym have been pretty great, nothing like the first week, but still really good. My focus has been incredible throughout. I am sleeping a lot better, I usually have a tough time falling asleep. I have not yet noticed any negative side effects, and at this point I don't expect to. I'm still dosing at 3 caps/day.

Tomorrow is leg day, this shall be fun :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1