Getting lean with erosion

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20150810_101553.jpg

On day 1 Starting in at 290lbs
Will be taking 150 mgs aday for the 1st 3 weeks, then going up to 200 for the final week.
Training 4 days of weights
Chest/back/abs
Arms/abs
Shoulders/legs
Crossfit style workouts to finish up the week
Some form of cardio every morning (at least 20 minutes
Diet will be cut to 2500 cals down from 4000
More pics and details to follow

warrior737

Awards
Watch your joints bro. Sometimes running that high of a dose can dry mine out within a day or two. I usually max out at 125 mgs.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Will do, my 1st time running this product any feedback is welcome warrior737

warrior737

Awards
I love the stuff. Works awesome but can crush estrogen fast leading to dry joints in some people. Others have no problems at high doses. I'd say taper up in dose over a few days till u feel sides and then u can back it down if needed. But I've seen people run the stuff that high all day. My joints just don't prefer it. Could also run cissus XT along side it if you wanted to run erosion at high dose and experianced joint dryness. Just my opinion

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Heres an update I had a great chest /back workout today. Body feels really good so far no dry joints or any other sides yet. The pump was excellent more then what it's been, so far so good thanks PRIMEVALVP

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20150817_085201.jpg

Update 1 week in feeling great no sides yet weight is still the same 290lbs . The dose will remain at150mgs

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update
Down from 290lbs to 285
A little shoulder discomfort but that's it all other joints feel excellent
According to my bf caliper I lost 3% bf up to this point
Been having great workouts love the product so far thanks PRIMEVALVP for this logging op

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
It's day 18 and I'm felling great, still no joint pain at 3 caps aday. My weight was 283.7 this morning wich is awsome so far since starting erosion I'm down 3% bf in 18 days

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Finished up erosion was pleased but had bad heart burn in the end. Seen better results at the higher dosage of 200 mgs for the final 2 weeks of the run will post link with full review and pics