Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big shout out to chuck at GET DIESEL for making this happen. the timing on this could not have been better, after over 7 years on trt i was taken off 200mg test cyp weekly injections-cold turkey due to polycythemia-[too much blood]. i have been really feeling the effects of low test and high estrogen. even my mood has been affected-normally i am normally a cheerful, happy kind of guy, but now my wife keeps asking me what i am so sad about. while i know this stack is no substitute for test cyp i am hopeful that it can alleviate some of the symptoms and at least get my test level in the low normal range plus keep estrogen under control...this is basically my pct....unfortunately i go for bloods again tomorrow then don't have any bloods scheduled again until 10/5/15 unless something abnormal shows up.

RAW TEST is....magnesium 100mg/boron 3mg/dhea 25mg/pregnenolone 25mg...

propietary blend 1,375 grams--long jack/oat herb extract/rosemary leaf extract/asain ginseng root extract/rhodiola root extract/ cayenne pepper fruit.

dosing is 1-4 tabs daily, 5-6 days on with 1-2 days off...i started RAW TEST on friday and have been using 1tab AM-1tab PM.

DELIVERY IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW ON THE E2-X....i will begin with 2 tabs once it arrives!!!

very excited, wish me luck!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bud! I am running this exact stack + maybe some other stuff for my OTC PCT for Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ 4.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bud! I am running this exact stack + maybe some other stuff for my OTC PCT for Iron Mag Labs Super DMZ 4.
thanks tex...been doing some research on the acacetin in E2-X, it looks legit-plus the other goodies. i already have a favorable experience with the ingredients in RAW TEST from using DTP!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this, I hope it does the trick for you!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

shirt

Awards
I'll most likely buy Raw Test in a couple of weeks. I'll give E2-X a shot if the AI I'm on now doesn't pan out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day 4 of 2 tabs daily of RAW TEST...my mood and desire for sex[libido] were both in the tank-still functioning just very little desire, on test cyp i was a very high octane guy. both have seen some improvement, but a long way to go to get my swagger back

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got 2 bottles of E2-X in mail today and downed 2 caps-kinda surprised to see a diesel product in caps and not tabs, lol....anyways big thanks to Chuck at GET DIESEL!!!

future dosing will be to take E2-X with RAW TEST...1 of each 1st thing in morning/1 of each mid-afternoon.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got 2 bottles of E2-X in mail today and downed 2 caps-kinda surprised to see a diesel product in caps and not tabs, lol....anyways big thanks to Chuck at GET DIESEL!!!

future dosing will be to take E2-X with RAW TEST...1 of each 1st thing in morning/1 of each mid-afternoon.
Glad you got the shipment. I thought the same thing about the Caps!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Let me know if you get any headaches later frm taking 2 at once, also sent u some stuff to run this till your next hormone test in Oct

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me know if you get any headaches later frm taking 2 at once, also sent u some stuff to run this till your next hormone test in Oct
i am guessing my estrogen is much higher than the average guy who would be using E2-X that is why i took 2 for 1st dose...that was over an hour ago and no sides other than i do kinda have a warm feeling inside sort of like a thermo effect.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i am guessing my estrogen is much higher than the average guy who would be using E2-X that is why i took 2 for 1st dose...that was over an hour ago and no sides other than i do kinda have a warm feeling inside sort of like a thermo effect.
Yeah makes me warm. And relaxed. Well first 2 days

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk. I think im just use 2 being more warm. Thats what happen when i started the new procycle. I was burning up for 4 days
DAMN!!! no more 2 cap doses then, i work outside and it is hotter than hell right now, lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!! no more 2 cap doses then, i work outside and it is hotter than hell right now, lol.
For you that prob was better. I was toying w telling ppl in pct or on trt to go 3 tabs a day first 3 days anyway. Free Estrogen is something you want to destroy then keep down. Its like the opposite of how you use a test booster. With test boosters the first 3 days it doesnt matter how much you take. Your test isnt jumping 400 points in 3 days not even from a 200mg injection.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ive been hella warm during workouts which is good bc i never break a sweat and think it has something 2 do w hypogonadism which relates to high E2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive been hella warm during workouts which is good bc i never break a sweat and think it has something 2 do w hypogonadism which relates to high E2
hypogonadism makes me sweat my balls off[pun intended], lol.

actually i don't really think my test level matters that much, i sweat a lot either way!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be checking in on this one cause I have two jars of E2-X which I'll probably be running when I finish my DTHC
Raw Test stack but I'll probably need maybe 1 cap a day because when it comes to Anti Est supplements I usually
never need a max dose to see the results if it's strong but if it's mild then 2 a day 5 days on 2 off will probably be the
way I run it but again looking forward to your feedback on it.Good Luck!!!:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a busy day today...took 1 RAW TEST AND 1 E2-X 1st thing in morning and headed to nifs in indy for a fullbody workout. lifts are down some, but i expected this-not only am i off trt, i also haven't been very diligent with my workouts. felt good to get some weight work in even if weights were below par. after that it was a full day of mowing-for those of you who aren't familiar with my logs nifs is national institute for sports, and i own and run a lawn care business.

took my 2nd dose of 1 each RAW TEST AND E2-X AT AROUND 2 OCLOCK.

mood felt a little better today, libido is still way down. i am willing myself to be positive, i have never liked people who spend a lot of time feeling sorry for themselves and i am not about to become one!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BigT I believe things are headed in the right direction!!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigT, why are you going cold turkey in regard to stopping your HRT? Why aren't you tapering down or going onto Clomid? Just curious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, why are you going cold turkey in regard to stopping your HRT? Why aren't you tapering down or going onto Clomid? Just curious.
i was diagnosed with polycythemia, my doctor said it was from testosterone treatment so he took me off...he did not offer anything else. and i have never used rc's and don't intend to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no workout today, felt stiff and sore from yesterday-- it had been about a week since my last serious workout. dosed 1 each of RAW TEST AND E2-X 1st thing in morning, and again around 3pm.

put in a full day of mowing and felt like energy level was better than it was a few days ago. also i noticed frequent urination for 2-3 hours after dosing then it tapered off, this is out of the ordinary for me in summer months-i sweat so much i rarely have to stop to go pee. libido is still not where i want it to be, but had a good 'session' with the wife last night.

this probably has to do with the frequent urination, i seem less bloated and at least to me i look drier-it must be subtle because no one else has mentioned it and my wife usually picks up on changes in my appearance fairly quickly...i get the feeling my estrogen level was very high.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
no workout today, felt stiff and sore from yesterday-- it had been about a week since my last serious workout. dosed 1 each of RAW TEST AND E2-X 1st thing in morning, and again around 3pm.

put in a full day of mowing and felt like energy level was better than it was a few days ago. also i noticed frequent urination for 2-3 hours after dosing then it tapered off, this is out of the ordinary for me in summer months-i sweat so much i rarely have to stop to go pee. libido is still not where i want it to be, but had a good 'session' with the wife last night.

this probably has to do with the frequent urination, i seem less bloated and at least to me i look drier-it must be subtle because no one else has mentioned it and my wife usually picks up on changes in my appearance fairly quickly...i get the feeling my estrogen level was very high.
You also is the only as of today using it PCT so if anyone is gonna respond or not notice anything its you. what day are you one?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You also is the only as of today using it PCT so if anyone is gonna respond or not notice anything its you. what day are you one?
day 6 of RAW TEST...day 3 of E2-X

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HOLY HEART FAILURE BATMAN!!!

just got a package in mail from chuck diesel...1 bottle each of SUNAMI, DIESEL TEST HARDCORE, DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE[AKA 'DTP']!!!!

BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANKS TO GET DIESEL!!!

immediately took 1 cap of each with at least 16oz water....going to have a tuna fish sandwich in 15 minutes as per directions!!!

ALWAYS BE YOURSELF
UNLESS
YOU CAN BE BATMAN
THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

just got a package in mail from chuck diesel...1 bottle each of SUNAMI, DIESEL TEST HARDCORE, DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE[AKA 'DTP']!!!!

immediately took 1 cap of each with at least 16oz water....going to have a tuna fish sandwich in 15 minutes as per directions!!!

ALWAYS BE YOURSELF
UNLESS
YOU CAN BE BATMAN
THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN
Wait. Took one tab of everything? What the......that was to get you to ur next blood test. So id just run raw test, E2x, and hardcore. .......then run sunami and dtp.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bigt you are a good guy and I'm glad Chuck is taking care of you. He is a Big Man with a Big Heart!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait. Took one tab of everything? What the......that was to get you to ur next blood test. So id just run raw test, E2x, and hardcore. .......then run sunami and dtp.
i just read this, that is what i will do starting tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ALWAYS BE YOURSELF
UNLESS
YOU CAN BE BATMAN
THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN
1st let me say that i took 1 cap each of dth, dtp, sunami around 8pm...when i went to pee i was surprised to see that flacid size of penis was bigger-i kid you not!!! slept good last night and woke up with a boner, another encouraging sign!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had not read chuck's instructions when i got up this morning and dosed 1 E2-X, 1 RAW TEST, 1 DTP, 1 DTH, 1 SUNAMI.

my energy level was fantastic, even found myself thinking about sex throughout the day, mood had a little of the old swagger to it. i have ran most of these products before but never stacked like this and never in pct....i was truly amazed at the difference!!!

i really wanted to get in a workout at nifs today but time would not allow for it, so i will do arms, chest and shoulders in my basement gym later today.

i am totally stoked at the difference in such a short time...can't wait to have sex with my wife tonight!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
starting tomorrow i will be following chuck's guidelines for dosing....big heaps of thanks chuck!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you are on your way back !! I just got some Sunami, I have never tried this and am now very anxious !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
starting tomorrow i will be following chuck's guidelines for dosing....big heaps of thanks chuck!!!!
The bigT so hype hes confusing me w his dosage
Now run:
Raw Test E2x Hardcore
When thats out
Sunami - DTp

1 raw AM. 1 e2x 2 hardcore

Mid-day same thing. 10 days straight then 6x a week. E2x 7 days a week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are on your way back !! I just got some Sunami, I have never tried this and am now very anxious !!
i can't believe the improvement already!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The bigT so hype hes confusing me w his dosage
Now run:
Raw Test E2x Hardcore
When thats out
Sunami - DTp

1 raw AM. 1 e2x 2 hardcore

Mid-day same thing. 10 days straight then 6x a week. E2x 7 days a week.
lol...sorry, i am hyped....but wouldn't you be, lol!!!

ok, so...
AM-1 RAW TEST/1 E2-X/ 2 DIESEL TEST HARDCORE

MID-DAY REPEAT DOSING.

and put the dtp/sumani away until that stack is done, then run dtp/sunami with 2nd bottle of e2-x