Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well i thought i was going to get a bottle of E2-X the new AI from GET DIESEL, but i guess not, so here goes:

took 1 cap this morning before workout-nothing to report.

RAW TEST INGREDIENTS...magnesium 100mg/boron 3mg/dhea 25mg/pregnenolone 25mg...proprietary blend-long jack/root extract/oat herb extract/rosemary leaf extract/asain ginseng root extract/rhodiola root extract/cayenne pepper fruit.

shirt

Awards
Id run the Raw Test for 3 days then add the E2-X starting Monday. Also you're probably gonna just want to start a less depressing log when you get the E2-X. Dont be sad bigT, its on the way.
Subbed.

Yeah, he did come off kind of unappreciative...to me anyway. I'll follow as I'm trying to decide between this and another boron supp.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In for this! Looking forward to the log

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

Yeah, he did come off kind of unappreciative...to me anyway. I'll follow as I'm trying to decide between this and another boron supp.
not unappreciative...chuck called it right-SAD!!!

I WAS ON TRT FOR OVER 7 YEARS AND WAS JUST TAKEN OFF-COLD TURKEY...been feeling really down...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to start a new log.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
not unappreciative...chuck called it right-SAD!!!

I WAS ON TRT FOR OVER 7 YEARS AND WAS JUST TAKEN OFF-COLD TURKEY...been feeling really down...
Ur hormones all over the place. Also why didnt they slowly drop your dose?? You might want to go to 2 Raw test asap. Your basically in pct frm a 7 yr cycle. i would have sent you some Diesel Warrior also. Look into it. Will improve your mood

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ur hormones all over the place. Also why didnt they slowly drop your dose?? You might want to go to 2 Raw test asap. Your basically in pct frm a 7 yr cycle. i would have sent you some Diesel Warrior also. Look into it. Will improve your mood
just put up the new log...i have been using 1 tab am..1 tab pm since friday...i will look into diesel warrior. thanks, chuck!!!