PCT for an 8 week osta cycle 20 mg daily

Permabulk95

Awards
Going to try out an 8 week cycle of osta as a standalone, Ive done quite a bit of reading and have been hearing that clomid or Nolva Is needed for pct, I've also heard that a test booster is good to run on cycle along with forma stanzol and that's all that is needed, anyone have any advice?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A test booster on cycle is pointless. Osta is suppressive so you'll want a serm for pct for sure. Having forma on cycle and pct (assuming is the og version, not the new one that's not an actual ai) would be a good safety net for any potential estro issues

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
A serm based pct, clomid& nolva, would be your best insurance policy imo.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea, save the test booster for PCT if anything. I'd grab clomid and run 50/50/25/25.

Permabulk95

Awards
Thankyou for all your input! Anyone ever ran this sarm before ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thankyou for all your input! Anyone ever ran this sarm before ?
tons of people here have (myself included). there's lots of logs to read through if you want to read more into experiences before taking the leap ;) Or just ask more questions

Permabulk95

Awards
so regarding ostarine,

I still have some questions.
I got mine from sarms 1

Should i expect to feel suppressed or get testicular shrinkage?
Should there be any product I need to take for on cycle support? AI?
And From What research company do u recommend me to buy my tamox/clomid from? Blue sky? Rui? There are so many and it's hard to get a straight answer on which is consistent and decent. I sound like a noob but I've looked around the web a lot and gathered information but it's hard to really know exactly what I need for this since people have such different results from sarms. Anyways I appreciate u answering my questions!!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I don't know anything about the product you got, so I can't comment on how it will treat you. I ran Ostar1ne by OL labs at 20mg ed for 8 weeks. Nice endurance and recomp effect. Slight increase in strength with no change in diet. Made my joints feel amazing. Some people have estro issues, so I played it safe and ran it with formestane for the whole cycle. No bloating for me (likely because of the AI). You will get suppressed if you run it at 20mg or higher (maybe even lower). So have clomid on hand for PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so regarding ostarine,

I still have some questions.
I got mine from sarms 1

Should i expect to feel suppressed or get testicular shrinkage?
Should there be any product I need to take for on cycle support? AI?
And From What research company do u recommend me to buy my tamox/clomid from? Blue sky? Rui? There are so many and it's hard to get a straight answer on which is consistent and decent. I sound like a noob but I've looked around the web a lot and gathered information but it's hard to really know exactly what I need for this since people have such different results from sarms. Anyways I appreciate u answering my questions!!
First off, no source talk on AM allowed so you can stop asking about the Serms as far as sourcing goes.

I felt serious suppression sides starting around week 4 and well through week 8. Not much shrinkage but the suppression sides (namely poor recovery and sleep, total loss of libido, and general lethargy).

On cycle supports aren't necessary but I would have an ai on had at least. Most won't need it but some do.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't know anything about the product you got, so I can't comment on how it will treat you. I ran Ostar1ne by OL labs at 20mg ed for 8 weeks. Nice endurance and recomp effect. Slight increase in strength with no change in diet. Made my joints feel amazing. Some people have estro issues, so I played it safe and ran it with formestane for the whole cycle. No bloating for me (likely because of the AI). You will get suppressed if you run it at 20mg or higher (maybe even lower). So have clomid on hand for PCT.
Osta was shown to suppress t at just 3mg dose (that was the studied dose)

Permabulk95

Awards
Was there any way to fight the lethargy? Do you think the gains were worth it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I couldn't because I was logging. You could prob add something like dermacrine for a light test base.

Personally I hated it and saw next to nothing from it. The first 4 weeks we're ok, good sleep, good recovery, but no help in fat loss. Last 4 weeks were terrible. Actually think i regressed those weeks and felt like trash the whole time. Wouldn't run it again as the sides and lack of benefit far outweighed the one bright spot which was muscle retention in a deficit. I logged the whole 8 weeks here if you're interested.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
My own experience: I fought lethargy with sublingual dhea. Last 4 weeks I ran OL osta at 25mg and felt stronger, with more endurance(in lifts, I dont do cardio) and more confident at my lifts. Besides lethargy no other sides for me. I am PCTing now with fareston.

Next time soon I am planning to run osta at 25mg all 8 weeks.