Logging hercules pre workout

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
First log ever so excuse any mistakes.
I'll start by thanking WANTED and focused nutrition for taking a chance on a newbie.

First off im not your usual person here,i dont lift for looks or competition. I lift to live.im a recovering alcoholic, sober 2 years.the gym is my drug of choice now.the body and strength that has come with it is just a bi-product of my new addiction.

Now to hercules!
121297d1436409000-focused-nutrition-needs-image.jpg

121298d1436409030-focused-nutrition-needs-image.jpg

As you can see its pretty well stacked with stims.thats what i look for in pwo.i try to stay at 300 mg on caffeine and anything else it has is just a bonus.

My workouts are in 4 day runs and i may or may not take an off day after the 4 days.example is this:
Tuesday=chest
Wednesdays =arms (complete arms)
Thursday = legs
Friday=shoulders and back
Abs 5 minutes every day.
I can answer any questions as the log progresses.looking forward to morning to give this monster a run.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on your sobriety man. The gym has definitely helped me cut back on some of my bad habits. Heads up, one serving of the pre workout is 3/4 of the scoop. I believe the whole scoop is around 400-450mg of caffeine. Good luck with your log man!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on your sobriety man. The gym has definitely helped me cut back on some of my bad habits. Heads up, one serving of the pre workout is 3/4 of the scoop. I believe the whole scoop is around 400-450mg of caffeine. Good luck with your log man!
Thanks brother.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd
Looks like the starting of a great log!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Im excited about it.i love a good pwo.i really enjoy discussing anything to do with lifting in general.im a junkie i guess.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
subbed brother . Glad you found a new vice :)

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Today was chest day,and its always a fun day.hercules had me fired up and ready to get out the door.didnt excpect it to taste good(most pres dont).it was pretty tasty (fruit punch).so on to the workout.i do 5×5 heavy as possible.today i went heavier than usual. Not saying the pwo made me stronger after one use but it did make me want to do more.also today i didnt want to leave the gym and thats a good pwos winning factor to me.now if it will just hold the test of time.will update tomorrow.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Today was chest day,and its always a fun day.hercules had me fired up and ready to get out the door.didnt excpect it to taste good(most pres dont).it was pretty tasty (fruit punch).so on to the workout.i do 5×5 heavy as possible.today i went heavier than usual. Not saying the pwo made me stronger after one use but it did make me want to do more.also today i didnt want to leave the gym and thats a good pwos winning factor to me.now if it will just hold the test of time.will update tomorrow.
Cool dude, glad you have good things to say so far.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention only took 1/2 scoop as i usually do on new pwos.may do 3/4 tomorrow.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Sorry for the delay.busy day.moved up to 3/4 scoop and zipped through my workout with ease.no jitters , no crash.have not really had any adverse effects at all.once again left me wanting to do more.3/4 scoop seems to be perfect so ill stay there for a few days.will update later today.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2
Sorry for the delay.busy day.moved up to 3/4 scoop and zipped through my workout with ease.no jitters , no crash.have not really had any adverse effects at all.once again left me wanting to do more.3/4 scoop seems to be perfect so ill stay there for a few days.will update later today.
No delay man.....thanks for the update. Let me know when you decide to try 1 scoop!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Days 3 & 4
Not much change.still amazing energy and drive.going up to full scoop sunday for big chest day.trying for 350 bench.will update sunday.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Days 3 & 4
Not much change.still amazing energy and drive.going up to full scoop sunday for big chest day.trying for 350 bench.will update sunday.
Right on bro!
Have a good weekend.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Days 5&6
Ok went to a full scoop yesterday.great energy,no shakes,or dizziness. Went for pr on bench and nailed it at 350.i usually dont do prs but was challenged to it so i did it.today another full scoop but i split it into drank half when i got up ,and the other half on the way to the gym.thsts just how i do sometimes.the effects where the same.im loving hercules,and hope it keeps working like this.tomorrow leg day will update.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool that you tried and liked a full scoop! Keep kill'n bro.
Congrats on the PR!!!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Day 7&8
Still going strong.something in hercules agrees with me very well.maybe the amp?anyone reluctant to try it,dont be its awesome.this pwo gives me an unmatched drive.ive tried every pwo known to man,and this is my favorite by far.
Will update.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Days 9&10
Not alot to add,but my time in the gym seems to fly by.i usually go about an hour, but seems like i look up and ive been there 2 hours.this tells me im enjoying my time there.thats always a plus.still loving hercules.will update.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Days 11&12
Dont know if anyone is following this but heres an update anyway.
Saturday leg day.lifted heavy felt great energy and focus.pushed a little to hard and had knee pain.with that said took sunday off for repair.today i was back in the saddle one scoop of hercules and i was ready to roll.had a great workout and great energy.no crash or bad after feelings.so far hercules is holding strong.
Will update.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im here brother :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Days 11&12
Saturday leg day.lifted heavy felt great energy and focus.pushed a little to hard and had knee pain.with that said took sunday off for repair.today i was back in the saddle one scoop of hercules and i was ready to roll.had a great workout and great energy.no crash or bad after feelings.so far hercules is holding strong.
Will update.
I'm here man, you should post sets/ reps so we can see the volume work

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I usually dont keep up with reps but everything is 3 sets.ill keep track of reps tomorrow.thanks for the input brother.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
half a dose upon waking? wtf for when it's a pre-workout...

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Days 11&12
Will update.
Yep dude we're all here following bro for sure. I'm pretty sure your the only one doing a whole scoop every day. It's cool your not becoming resistant at all & no headache is a good thing.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is better than Colombian coffee, unless herc is columbian coffee flavored, has to take a 2nd best in the morning unfortunately. Maybe pre-workout number 1 but not in the morning sir.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing is better than Colombian coffee, unless herc is columbian coffee flavored, has to take a 2nd best in the morning unfortunately. Maybe pre-workout number 1 but not in the morning sir.
I agree with that. Unfortunately I've had to settle for a PWO in the morning because I had no java...... Zing!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
zingers all day long WANTED. maybe next will be herculine columbian supremo coffee extract, maybe even intravenous lol

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Chest day.started a workout refered by a friend its 5x5.5 sets 5 reps.
Flat bench 5x5x250
Incline bench 5x5x225
Flat dumbell 5x5x85
Incline dumbell 5x5x90
Dips 5x5xbody weight
I know its low exercise count but it really did give me a good workout.hercules is still going strong for me.loving every workout so far.tomorrow is bicep tricep forearms.my favorite!
Will update.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Chest day.started a workout refered by a friend its 5x5.5 sets 5 reps.
Flat bench 5x5x250
Incline bench 5x5x225
Flat dumbell 5x5x85
Incline dumbell 5x5x90
Dips 5x5xbody weight
I know its low exercise count but it really did give me a good workout.hercules is still going strong for me.loving every workout so far.tomorrow is bicep tricep forearms.my favorite!
Will update.
Strong workout man, any reason you're doing bench before dumbbell press?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I've just always been told that you work more muscles from flat dumbbell press then you do from bench press, so I like to use the db first to work the stabilizers then move to bench and be warmed up

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill give that a try.ill always take advice and at least try it.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Sorry so late been real busy.heres the arm day from yesterday.curious to see if anyone thinks i do to much arm work.
Warm up 25lb dbd x 25 reps
Preacher machine : 10x3x100
Preacher machine : 21'sx3x70
Cable machine hammer curls 10x3x100
Standing preacher db curls 8x3x45 each arm
Run the top rack dbd starting 60 down to 10 lbs×5 reps
Behind back barbell wrist curl 15x3x60
Reverse wrist curl 15x3x45
Plate pinch 40 seconds x3
Triceps
Superset reverse pull down cable
Overhead rope extension
Vbar push down
Cable push down
All 10x3x100

Skull crusher 10x3x100
Dumbbell skull crusher 10x3x40
Dips to failure body weight
Seems like alot but i cant help myself.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
if your arms are weak/lagging... you said it yourself you lift to live. so really who cares what other people think about the volume you put in to one group of muscles?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14
Sorry so late been real busy.heres the arm day from yesterday.curious to see if anyone thinks i do to much arm work.
Warm up 25lb dbd x 25 reps
Preacher machine : 10x3x100
Preacher machine : 21'sx3x70
Cable machine hammer curls 10x3x100
Standing preacher db curls 8x3x45 each arm
Run the top rack dbd starting 60 down to 10 lbs×5 reps
Behind back barbell wrist curl 15x3x60
Reverse wrist curl 15x3x45
Plate pinch 40 seconds x3
Triceps
Superset reverse pull down cable
Overhead rope extension
Vbar push down
Cable push down
All 10x3x100

Skull crusher 10x3x100
Dumbbell skull crusher 10x3x40
Dips to failure body weight
Seems like alot but i cant help myself.
Sorry for the late response. I was on vacation over the weekend.
Dude nice arm workout. Sh*t that does seem like quite a bit to spend on just arms but , looks like you killed it! Your arms are probly huge :)
Good job

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Lol never measured them but i seldom wear sleeves (to tight).im still responding great to the hercules.never had a pwo to keep working use after use.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol never measured them but i seldom wear sleeves (to tight).im still responding great to the hercules.never had a pwo to keep working use after use.
That is soo good to hear! Thanks for that.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delay,but heres my breakdown of this pwo hercules

Energy/focus 10 of 10
This was the dream pwo for energy.ive had other pwos with great energy but they always left me crashed later.focus was spot on.id put on my tunes and nothing existed except me and the workout in
mind.

Sustainability 10 of 10
From day one up to today it worked.i started with one 1/2 scoop and worked to one scoop.time and again it delivered.

Drive 10 of 10
Kept me wanting more and more just about every day.this can be good or bad depending on the person.for me a big plus.

Side effects 9 of 10
The only issue i had was jitters at the start of a couple of workouts,but they faded quickly.

Price/availability 8 of 10
The price is fair compared to other pwos.
Could only find it at a couple of places but it is available.

Overall 9 of 10
Its a great pwo,but if you are sensitive to the shakes of yohimbine then may not be for you.all others give it a try.im no newbie to pwos ive probally tried over 50 or more.i will put this in the top 5 and 3 of this 5 aren't available and the other is expensive.

Any question?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for the delay,but heres my breakdown of this pwo hercules

Energy/focus 10 of 10
This was the dream pwo for energy.ive had other pwos with great energy but they always left me crashed later.focus was spot on.id put on my tunes and nothing existed except me and the workout in
mind.

Sustainability 10 of 10
From day one up to today it worked.i started with one 1/2 scoop and worked to one scoop.time and again it delivered.

Drive 10 of 10
Kept me wanting more and more just about every day.this can be good or bad depending on the person.for me a big plus.

Side effects 9 of 10
The only issue i had was jitters at the start of a couple of workouts,but they faded quickly.

Price/availability 8 of 10
The price is fair compared to other pwos.
Could only find it at a couple of places but it is available.

Overall 9 of 10
Its a great pwo,but if you are sensitive to the shakes of yohimbine then may not be for you.all others give it a try.im no newbie to pwos ive probally tried over 50 or more.i will put this in the top 5 and 3 of this 5 aren't available and the other is expensive.

Any question?
No questions, only thank Q's man.
Great review and log.
Could you please copy this final review right here for me please http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/269941-hercules-pre-workout.html