Diesel Test HC with Raw Test sprinkled in for " XXXTRA GRANDE BOLAS "

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm no stranger to Get Diesel Nut products and I've been using and recommending them to others who I feel might
benefit from anyone of the supplements in the Get Diesel line. I've been using this brand since about 2003 and I've
gone through most of the versions of DTHC except for the cap version that was not around very long and I just missed
out on the Limited Edition version because I still had a jar of the 200 tab version in my stash but I've used that Limited
Edition version when it was originally out back in about 2007-2008 and it was a version that I remember VERY WELL:)
from my gym workouts and other feats of strength that I was able to perform while on it where no weights were required;)

This new version that I picked up 2 jars of last week look interesting since I saw the profile a few months back when it
came out because it only has 80 tabs which is the least amount if I'm not mistaken of any of the DT versions that have
been out and I think 90 tabs was the least amount I've seen if I'm not mistaken. Even though the tabs are less in this jar
the potency looks to be legit being that the first ingredient is Long Jack which from my experience with past DTHC this
is the ingredient that really put's the GRANDE in your BOLA'S and since it's the first dosed ingredient I'm looking forward
to see how good this version is compared to others that I have used.

I will begin dosing 3 tabs a day for 5 days on and 2 days off for the first week and my first dose which will be 2 tabs in the a.m.
when I get up and I train in the a.m. about 45-60 min after I get up and my 2nd dose will be in the latter afternoon and all doses
will be 30 min before any meal on an empty stomach. I will be using it Mon- Fri and taking the weekends off from it even if I'm
training on the weekend and for the 2nd week I will decide if I will up it to 4 tabs but first I wanna see if 3 is effective for me.

The DTHC is from my own purchase but when Raw Test came out a few weeks ago Chuck wanted me to try it out so he was
gracious enough to send me a jar so I decided I would try it out while I was logging DTHC. I've never used any of the versions
of Raw Test in the past so this will be new for me but the feedback that I use to read about Raw Test was always very good and
it was a supplement users would always ask Chuck to bring back so I'm looking forward to trying it out BUT I WON'T be sprinkling
it in until I feel that DTHC is in full effect so that when I do my final review on each product I will be able to describe the effects
without confusing the two and just an FYI I am no rookie at doing reviews and I do give nothing but straight up unbiased feedback
when I do supplement reviews that hopefully help others understand what the supplement is about and how it works.

I won't be boring people with every little detail but I will be giving info on how I'm feeling in and out of the gym and of course if
anyone has any questions while I'm logging these supplements please feel free to chime in and I will try my best to answer
any questions.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm no stranger to Get Diesel Nut products and I've been using and recommending them to others who I feel might
benefit from anyone of the supplements in the Get Diesel line. I've been using this brand since about 2003 and I've
gone through most of the versions of DTHC except for the cap version that was not around very long and I just missed
out on the Limited Edition version because I still had a jar of the 200 tab version in my stash but I've used that Limited
Edition version when it was originally out back in about 2007-2008 and it was a version that I remember VERY WELL:)
from my gym workouts and other feats of strength that I was able to perform while on it where no weights were required;)

This new version that I picked up 2 jars of last week look interesting since I saw the profile a few months back when it
came out because it only has 80 tabs which is the least amount if I'm not mistaken of any of the DT versions that have
been out and I think 90 tabs was the least amount I've seen if I'm not mistaken. Even though the tabs are less in this jar
the potency looks to be legit being that the first ingredient is Long Jack which from my experience with past DTHC this
is the ingredient that really put's the GRANDE in your BOLA'S and since it's the first dosed ingredient I'm looking forward
to see how good this version is compared to others that I have used.

I will begin dosing 3 tabs a day for 5 days on and 2 days off for the first week and my first dose which will be 2 tabs in the a.m.
when I get up and I train in the a.m. about 45-60 min after I get up and my 2nd dose will be in the latter afternoon and all doses
will be 30 min before any meal on an empty stomach. I will be using it Mon- Fri and taking the weekends off from it even if I'm
training on the weekend and for the 2nd week I will decide if I will up it to 4 tabs but first I wanna see if 3 is effective for me.

The DTHC is from my own purchase but when Raw Test came out a few weeks ago Chuck wanted me to try it out so he was
gracious enough to send me a jar so I decided I would try it out while I was logging DTHC. I've never used any of the versions
of Raw Test in the past so this will be new for me but the feedback that I use to read about Raw Test was always very good and
it was a supplement users would always ask Chuck to bring back so I'm looking forward to trying it out BUT I WON'T be sprinkling
it in until I feel that DTHC is in full effect so that when I do my final review on each product I will be able to describe the effects
without confusing the two and just an FYI I am no rookie at doing reviews and I do give nothing but straight up unbiased feedback
when I do supplement reviews that hopefully help others understand what the supplement is about and how it works.

I won't be boring people with every little detail but I will be giving info on how I'm feeling in and out of the gym and of course if
anyone has any questions while I'm logging these supplements please feel free to chime in and I will try my best to answer
any questions.
in for the results

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This should be good!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh snap, found this by accident bc it showed up soon as I logged in.

Big reps for an unsponsored log. Hopefully E2-X is out the next 10 days so you can add it at the
end of the stack.
I told you after I finished my 8 weeks on AlphaMax I would be hitting the Double or Nothing Stack and looking forward
to trying this version of DTHC and I still have a jar of the 200 tab version that's why I didn't jump on the Limited Edition
one and then I saw it was gone Lol I was WHAT HAPPENED but now when this new came out I said let me jump on
this one before it disappears but I'm gonna give you straight up info on how I feel this version compares to others that
I've tried and that RAW TEST should make things even more DIESELY DELICIOUS!!!:p

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are going to Love It! Alpha Male City!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Today was day two on DTHC and it was a training day for Shoulders/abs so I pulled one of my old buddies from my
classic Diesel stash NCP and I went with caps and since I'm experienced with mixing things up I added 1000mg of
L-Tyrosine, 400mg CDP Choline, 240mg of green,black,white tea combo and I washed it down with 1 scoop of a
non stimulant pump supplement called NOOPUMP and I added 6 gm of citrulline malate to that and I know the NCP
kicks in pretty slow for me so about 35min later I had 40gm of protein from a shake and about 25 min later I put a nice
hurt on my delts and abs.

I'll probably use R4W powder maybe one day this week so that when I use the new tab version that I have I can compare
the energy effects but I won't throw it in until I feel the DTHC is in full effect because the tabs have Long jack in them so I
I don't wanna give the DTHC any extra kick without it KICKING FIRST;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The man is Ready ! #Ready4War

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The man is Ready ! #Ready4War
After so many years of pounding the iron I don't need to use max poundage anymore cause my joints have taken a beating
but when I go to war in the gym with my intensity I TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After so many years of pounding the iron I don't need to use max poundage anymore cause my joints have taken a beating
but when I go to war in the gym with my intensity I TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!;)
I know what you mean, I'm 57 how old are you ?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know what you mean, I'm 57 how old are you ?
I'm 47 but most people have NO idea that's my age when they see and it's funny when guys look at me and ask
me how long have you been train to look like that ? so I usually just say I've been at it just for a little while, but then
you get the ones who are persistent and what to know EXACTLY how long and then I break them the bad news
35 years then they go nuts :eek: and they start saying but how when you only look like your in your 30's Lol then
come all the questions on how to eat and train.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was day 4 on DTHC and really nothing yet from it but I know from experience it takes a good 2-3 weeks to start to
feel the effects of any herbal test booster. The only herbal I use where I feel in the first 3-4 days is Tong Kat and that's only
if it's a good quality extract and pure Bulbine also hits me fairly quick in about a week where I definitely see more vascularity
from it.

Today I hit quads/hams and I went with 1 heaping scoop of R4W powder and I added 3 gm of beta alanine, 6 gm of citrulline
malate for more stamina, and since the R4W powder has a slight grape flavor to it I added 1/2 scoop of Universal's Juiced
Grape Amino's (one of the best tasting grape bcaa's that I've tried) and I shook it all up with 1 scoop of waxy maize and about
40 min later I was hitting my legs in my home gym in my apt. and it's fully equip with NO AC and it's HOT in my gym.

Quads- Barbell Front Squats- 75x15/ 85x15/ 100x15/ 115x12/ 125x10/ 135x8/ 145x8/ 145x6

Barbell Lunges- 75x15/ 90x15/ 110x15/ 130x15/ 140x12

Jefferson Squats- 70x15/ 90x15/ 110x15/ 120x12/ 120x12/ 120x10

Hamstrings- Stiff Leg Dead Lifts- 10 sets of 10 with 30 sec between sets
90x10
95x10
100x10
105x10
110x10
115x10
120x10
125x10
130x10
135x10

I only went with 1 hamstring exercise because last week I was having some work done on my floors so I trained at a
gym in my neighbor hood and I DESTROYED my hamstrings with a lot of strip sets on 3 different exercises where my hamstrings
today were still feeling the effects from 7 days ago so I went with just one move but I made it intense only resting 30 sec between
sets and I was standing in a pool of sweat by the 4th set and sitting here now my hams are feeling it.

Tomorrow I'm off from training but not from DTHC so I will be dosing my 2 in the a.m. and 1 in the afternoon and Sat and Sun
I'm off from DTHC but not from training so I will be hitting the iron both of those days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Leg Workout !

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Today starts week 2 on DTHC and I upped the dosage from 3 tabs to 4 tabs a day and on training days
such as today I will be dosing 3 tabs in the a.m. when I get up cause I train in the early morning and 1 tab
later in the early afternoon. I will continue at 4 tabs a day and weekends off for at least 2 weeks before I
decide if I need to go to 5 tabs. From my experience with DTHC especially the version that was out around
2007- 2009 four tabs was my sweet spot for good libido, sleep, and good sense of well being but when I
dosed 5 tabs that's when the real gym aggression kicked in where I did notice some strength and stamina
in my work outs and recovery was also better but libido went down slightly on the 5 tabs but when it was time
for action I was ready ;) but again libido wasn't the same on 5 as it was on 4 so I'm gonna stay on 4 like I mentioned
for at least 2 straight weeks and I'll decide if I wanna up the dose or get into the Raw Test but first I need to see that
the DTHC kicks in.

Today I did shoulders and abs and I went with 2 level scoops of JP8X and I actually combined it with 1 scoop of
CL Glycerol. I've had pretty good experience with PW that have glycerol in the formula and it does help with
enhancing your pump as long as it's combined with other pump ingredients. From some of the reviews that I've
read some people are not fans of the gritty texture glycerol mono has in PW formulas but I have no issue with it
so I decided to give a try to a CL Glycer Grow2 and 1 scoop added to JP8X mixed BEAUTIFULLY with no chalky
or gritty texture at all so I think CL really did a good job the texture issues that others mentioned in their reviews
on the first version of this supplement.

I'll be adding this Glycerol supplement to PW that don't have it in their ingredient profiles and after I get a good
feel for it I'll review it like I always do with supplements that I try out.

Shoulders- 1- Seated Barbell Press Behind the Neck- 70x15/ 80x12/ 90x10/ 100x8/ 105x6/ 105x5/ 105x5

Giant Set

1- Standing Dumbbell Side Raises - 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ 30x15
2- Standing Dumbbell Front Raises - 20x15/ 25x15/ 30x15/ 30x15
3- Incline Rear Dumbbell Raises - 20x20/ 25x15/ 30x15/ 30x15
4- Wide Grip Up Right Rows With EZ Bar- 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x15/ 70x15

Abs

1- V Ups with 30lb Dumbbell- 3 sets of 30 reps
Super Set
2- Cross Body Crunches- 3 sets of 30 reps

JP8X hit quick and I was in the zone just banging out what I had planned and it was one exercise right after the
other on the Giant sets with no rest except to change between sets and I've haven't used the JP8X in a while
because I like to rotate my PW each and every workout so when I use a PW that I haven't used in a while the
energy and focus feel almost fresh and for tomorrow I'll use something else with a different stimulant base and
that will hit differently and that's how I like it.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried DTHC earlier this year.. the strength increase was pretty good at 4 tabs and at 5 tabs my sleep got messed up really bad. so bad that even melatonin + ZMA couldnt knock me out. I will run it again in september with max 4 tabs a day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I tried DTHC earlier this year.. the strength increase was pretty good at 4 tabs and at 5 tabs my sleep got messed up really bad. so bad that even melatonin + ZMA couldnt knock me out. I will run it again in september with max 4 tabs a day.
Go 2/1/1 max w last does at 4pm.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go 2/1/1 max w last does at 4pm.
I take it twice a day and I usually have my 2nd dose in before 3 pm so I've never had any issues with sleep and
actually I sleep better once it kicks in but I know some people have issues with Tong Kat aka Long Jack if they
dose it to late in the day.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats the plan Chuck. I am very stim sensitive.. even a cup of coffee after 3pm can keep me awake till 4 am. I was doing 3 DTHC preworkout at 5.30 am and 1 DTHC with lunch 1PM. I jut got greedy and went to 5 tabs a day :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know that the strength felt good on 4 tabs and I honestly don't think I'm gonna need more than 4 tabs
of this version because as I mentioned in the beginning of this log the Long Jack is the first ingredient and that
has always been the real power house ingredient that sets DTHC apart from most of the other herbal blends
that I've tried and that are on the market today. You really feel the long jack in DTHC that I've used in the past
but other products just don't compare to how you feel when your on DTHC and I've used pure long jack in the
past so I do know what it feels like when your on a good extract of that herb and DTHC gives you that same feel
and hopefully this new version is just as good as some of the previous versions that I've used.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you had recommended me pasakbumi for longjack... I ran that along with 3 grams maca. the libido was on FIRE!!! :) quality product

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you had recommended me pasakbumi for longjack... I ran that along with 3 grams maca. the libido was on FIRE!!! :) quality product
Glad it worked for you and like I told when your gonna use pure Tong Kat or Long Jack you gotta do your research and
get it from a quality source and I knew Pasak Bumi does quality Tong Kat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not noticed any sleep problems thankfully !

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today and tomorrow are 2 off days from DTHC and a little feedback after this first week of 4 tabs a day which
I boosted up from 3 tabs on the first week. I would say Wen, Thur, and today I woke up with pretty good morning
wood and today was a training day where I did legs and I used a supplement with 1,3 which most people know
is VERY effective for most with focus, energy, and uncanny intensity but is not so good at delivering blood to the
extremities if you know what I mean but I didn't have any issues with that today cause even on a day off from DTHC
the blood was pumping smoothly down below;)

The one thing I always notice when I do a good squat workout along with other leg work is that when I'm done
you would look at my arms and chest and think that I trained them so that shows you how important good leg
workouts are to help enhance your other body parts and you don't really have to kill yourself with the weight which
I don't do anymore but you gotta train intense to really reap the most from your workouts.

I will be off tomorrow and Monday from training cause I will be working my 2nd job tomorrow from the early afternoon
to late in the night so I won't be getting enough sleep Sunday night so Monday will also be an off day from training but
on Monday I will continue with the 3 rd week of DTHC at 4 tabs and Tuesday I'll be hitting the iron first thing in the a.m.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
100% agree with hitting the legs hard is important. For overall body squats or variations are so good for SO many muscle groups.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey totalpackage, you start raw test yet
Nope I haven't started it yet and remember I'm not adding it until I feel DTHC has kicked in FULLY!!!!:)
so maybe after my 2nd week of 4 tabs a day I might add the Raw Test but again waiting until I feel DTHC
is coursing through my veins. ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great update, and yes squats in my opinion (which is worth nothing) are the single best exercise you can do! You are doing a nice job in here, I can't wait to here your thoughts when you add in the Raw Test !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Great update, and yes squats in my opinion (which is worth nothing) are the single best exercise you can do! You are doing a nice job in here, I can't wait to here your thoughts when you add in the Raw Test !!
I got a story abt squats back in 97 i was in Saudi Arabia for some months and the only leg machine at this gym was a squat rack. B4 that I wasn't like most dudes training legs once a month, but id always do extentions. Hack squats...no squats bc they would take away from my bench press (bc the recovery time)

Anyway there I had to squat and maaaaan. I exploded. My quads, traps, and deadlift shot up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love squats, just wish my knee did!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today starts week three on DTHC so it's time for some feedback. As I posted in the beginning I am dosing Mon-Fri
and taking the weekends off so Wens, Thur, Fri, and Sat of last week I woke up with pretty good morn wood and that
was the first week of 4 tabs a day and those were days that I was dosing DTHC. Now Sun which follows and off day
and today which also follows and off day from DTHC I woke up with still very good morning wood. From my experience
with herbals that is a good sign that a good dose of long jack is in this supplement but I'll go more into depth after another
week of DTHC at 4 tabs and just to make this clear I'm not here to HYPE just here to INFORM so stay tuned as I continue posting my experience with DTHC & a little Raw Test sprinkled in for for good measure.:)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love longjack. I had raging wood on DTHC, even when recovering from a very long supressive cycle. I like 6 tabs a day myself :) Excellent product across the board.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta love longjack. I had raging wood on DTHC, even when recovering from a very long supressive cycle. I like 6 tabs a day myself :) Excellent product across the board.
Thanks for the dosage feedback cause I've been dosing 4 which worked well for me in the past versions of DTHC
and I haven't seen the same effects on 4 with this version so maybe I might have to bump it up to 5 next week and see
what happens but in the past when I went to 5 tabs strength and aggression in the gym would go up but the libido that
I felt on 4 would go down some on 5 so that's why I've been hesitant about upping it to 5 but maybe I need to do it on this
version.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That shows how everyone responds differently to these supplements. And when I run the same supplements under seemingly the same conditions I might respond differently than the previous run. The body is so Damn complex.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been dosing 4 hardcore with 2 raw test and 2 e2-x, my libido has gone from 0-60...and i am on pct from 7 years of trt.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt is back on track!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am anxious to try the Sunami !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So from all the Raw Test & DTHC combo feedback I'm seeing looks like the 2 work well together but let's say
I DON'T have Raw Test what's the feedback and dosage been just on the DTHC 80 tab version that's what I'm
trying to find out. I'm trying to see what is the best dosage that works for me with DTHC before I add anything to
it because I never had to add anything with previous versions and for me to do an accurate review on DTHC I need
to see something from it that I can actually comment on what dosage was where I saw any results from it.

Tomorrow will be the start of week 4 and I'm wondering should I stay on 4 tabs another week because maybe it takes
a little longer for it to really kick in for me since I am 47 or should I go to 5 tabs where I'll be doing 3 tabs a.m. when I
get up on an empty stomach and 2 tabs later in the early noon. I'm still dosing Mon- Fri and taking weekends off .

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^ when was the last time you ran hardcore? At 47 i should have had you run procycle. Just dth80 tabs most ppl havent been going over 4 a day. 6 was way too much for me but im sub 40yrs old.
It's been about a year since I ran DTHC and that was the 200 tab jar and I started out with 3 then went to 4 and
ended up dosing 5 and that worked for me but this new 80tab is suppose to be stronger if I'm not mistaken so
4 should be my sweet spot on this one so maybe I just need another week of 4 tabs.

I didn't jump on the procycle which I'm sure is very good because it has yohimbine in it and I like the effects
of yohimbine that it gives me on some of my pre-workouts so I don't want to become tolerant to the ingredient
by using it 5 days a week in a test booster.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It's been about a year since I ran DTHC and that was the 200 tab jar and I started out with 3 then went to 4 and
ended up dosing 5 and that worked for me but this new 80tab is suppose to be stronger if I'm not mistaken so
4 should be my sweet spot on this one so maybe I just need another week of 4 tabs.
Id say pill for pill they effect you differently. Its not like the ingredients from 4 of the 120 tabs are compressed into 3 80 tabs but the 80 tabs have stronger exacts. For me i never got agressive on less than 5 of the 120s. On the 80s 5 is way 2 much for me. I have some 120's here i think im going to send you 10 days worth to see if you respond like a yr a go or differently

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck, You are always "Hooking" someone up!! You are a Good Man ! I hope people out there looking for a Good Pre or Test Booster take notice to who Takes Care of there customers!!