Exotherm Run

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright, so I guess I should log this product, since it sounds awesome and I am excited about it. It won't be the most scientific experiment, because I'm running lots of stuff with this, and I have a pretty hectic schedule right now.

At any rate, I took my first dose of Exotherm Thursday afternoon. I've been doing 1 pump 3 times per day since then. I had been on a PSMF between the end of January-end of May and took a planned 2 week break. I lost about 50 pounds, was down to about 190, gained about 7 pounds back, and my 2 week break turned into almost 2 months off due to so many things going on with life. My training has not been on par either. I started the PSMF on last Monday and between Monday and Friday I lost 9.5 pounds of bodyweight, presumably mostly water. I've had 2 cheat meals on Friday and Saturday (again, life) and I'm back on it today. I weighed 190 pounds this morning.

I have not been able to workout since Thursday, but I've been helping a buddy to a big demolition job all weekend and was swinging a sledge hammer, moving debris to a dumpster, etc.

As far as application goes, I start pressing the pump while holding over my shoulder and move the bottle down across my chest trying to spread the single pump as far as possible. I then spread it thinner with my forearm/wrist. The stuff dries within 1 minute I would say - it is fast. No smell, no issues. I hope I am applying it right it dries so fast.

I've noticed some very mild heat increase, or at least the perception of such.

What I have noticed is more of a mood improvement. I've been extremely exhausted for almost 2 months with all the work I've been doing. I'd have periods of getting overwhelmed and actually angry over little things. I had no motivation, but had so much to get done. Over the past 2 days I have noticed that these things no longer bother me and I feel much more in control and not angry at all. This could be due to some other products I'm using to combat my fatigue...not sure, but it seems to coincide with the beginning of my Exotherm use.

Right now I'm taking the following supplements:

Vitamin C - 5 grams/day

Fish Oil - 6 grams/day

Vitamin D3 - 4,000 i.u. per day

Multivitamins - 2 per day, crap brand.

Potassium - as needed

TTA Powder - 3 grams/day (almost done with this, will have run for about 6 weeks and will stop when the bag runs out so I can just see how ET works).

Shift - 2 pills twice per day (not recommended, but I've been giving it a shot and it hasn't killed me, but I wonder if it is making me lethargic and killing my motivation. The bottle should be gone in less than 5 more days and I will be taking a break, again, to try to run ET more on its own)

Acetyl-L-Carnitine - about 3 grams/day - this is somewhat of a staple over the past 3 months or so.

Caffeine - 200 mg 2X per day

Piracetam - 2 grams 2X per day ( started taking this to try to get some motivation/focus back, and it seems to have a mild effect)

Aniracetam - 750 mg 2X per day (same reason as Piracetam)

Choline - 500 mg 2X per day (to support the racetam usage)

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - Started taking this also to try to get some motivation....started taking around the same time as the Exotherm, may be part of the reason I'm seeing positive mood effects.

GABA - I take this to help sleep from time to time. Was using it for a while, but it left me feeling a little disconnected the following day at times, so I've just been taking it conservatively.

That's about it. Given the mood increase, and increased sense of control - if this is due to the Exotherm, I am already thinking it would stack very very well with Alphamax.

That's a lot of stuff, I know, and it may confuse results, but it is what it is.

Again, I am 190 after dropping almost 60 pounds since January using a PSMF setup. My goal is to get to 160 pounds. I believe at that point I should be around 10% bodyfat.

CJNator

Awards
In this! Good job dropping that weight man! Keep it up!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in this! Good luck and great job on the big weight loss!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in playa

Nice weight lost too. Keep it going

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in too

Great job on the weight loss too

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! Glad there is some interest. Morning weigh-in has me at 188 pounds. Scale says 25% bodyfat, waist is 41.25 inches.

Woke up feeling more "ready to go" than I have in a while. Had a good night's sleep.

I will check in when I have more time later today. Thanks again guys!

CJNator

Awards
Thanks guys! Glad there is some interest. Morning weigh-in has me at 188 pounds. Scale says 25% bodyfat, waist is 41.25 inches.

Woke up feeling more "ready to go" than I have in a while. Had a good night's sleep.

I will check in when I have more time later today. Thanks again guys!
Those are the best mornings, waking up feeling like you can deadlift the world!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just a tip...i always use either surgical gloves or a sandwich baggie when applying topicals.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those are the best mornings, waking up feeling like you can deadlift the world!
For sure. I've been dragging so much lately - not sure if it is the NALT or the Exotherm, or maybe just both - but I'm starting to feel much better.

just a tip...i always use either surgical gloves or a sandwich baggie when applying topicals.
Since you posted this, each time I go to apply this I squirt it on and then think - crap, I should have used a glove or bag....I need to follow this advice.

Today's update -

Morning weight - 189 pounds
Waist - 41.25" - but the tape was a hair looser at 41.25". Maybe I lost 1/32 of an inch off my waist.

As for yesterday, I got back to working out and had a pretty good back workout last night. I was surprised because I was doing heavy demolition work with my friend all weekend and I was tired and sore. Saturday night I woke up to use the bathroom and when I got out of bed I was so sore I could barely move. I thought t myself, "Tomorrow will be rough" - then I woke up 4 hours later and was sore, but not really all that bad. Worked again on Sunday and figured I'd be done for a few days, but was looking forward to my workout last night and decided to go do it. Even with tired shoulders/forearms, I was able to match my previous workout with the same reps/weight as 2 weeks ago. This is good for me, because on a PSMF my goal isn't as much improvement as maintaining lean mass/strength. I did so even after all that work.

I had a busy day yesterday and after my workout, I had to go do some work for a friend and didn't get home until 9:00 and my gf hadn't eaten and we hadn't made chicken and were out of veggies, so we got Chinese. 3rd cheat meal in 4 nights. Not so great. That is why I was back to 189 today.

Also, today, I was going somewhere with my gf and the car in front of me suddenly slowed down from 45 to 28 mph....which led to me gaining on him. I got closer than I planned, but this was because he slowed down. He must have been pissed that I got close after he slowed down and he jacked on his brakes for no reason. I really didn't know what his issue was, and my gf was getting upset with him because it was like he came to a stop and then got made for me coming close behind him. It was strange but I just told her I didn't care and I hope his day gets better because he seems pretty pissed off over nothing. This really isn't like me...not that I get road rage, but I easily get upset with other people's stupidity and I just kept in control and it really didn't bother me.

In the end, I'd say I'm noticing improved mood, recovery, energy levels and an aggression increase - but not an anger decrease if that makes sense. I mean, I'm aggressively going after what I need to do and was aggressive in my workout, but things don't anger me nearly as much as normal. My recovery seems to be more like when I was in my late teens/early 20s (I'm 35).

I also swear that I'm seeing a leaner physique in the mirror, but this is very subjective and I may just WANT to see it. I feel like the application sites are definitely leaning out a lot (chest, shoulders, arms). Again, this could be all in my head....the scale/tape measure will be a better judge over the next couple weeks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, I just finished my package of TTA powder, so I'm going to save my next two bags for later. I have today and tomorrow left on the bottle of Shift I am currently using, so that is almost done and it will be just Exotherm for fat loss after tomorrow.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great. You'll see how it shines alone too.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!
Get some!!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

Get those gains!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come to think of it, I think Brundel made a typo on these labels, at least on the bottles I got...shouldn't it be Xotherm?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just updating again:

Trained Shoulders/Triceps last night. Started off good, actually had some improvement on military presses, but after that my lifts were slightly worse than my workout 2 weeks ago. Nothing dramatic, and I worked my shoulders hard doing demolition work this weekend, so maybe I was still tired.

Feel like I slept very well last night...more awake today than I normal. Again, I attribute this to some improving recovery abilities.

Morning weigh in has me at 189.5 and my waist is about 41 3/8" - so both my weight and my waist went UP a little. I understood this the day before because I had a cheat meal and that is typical, but yesterday I had 4 scoops of protein powder in water, 5 oz. of chicken, 5 servings of egg beaters, and 12 oz. of broccoli - normally I would drop some weight there, not gain it, and it is hard to imagine where that weight came from other than water.

I'm not concerned though. Daily fluctuations are normal, water weight changes dramatically, and this is a good illustration that you shouldn't get too excited about daily weight loss OR gain. It takes time.

The warmth is still there. It is hard to pinpoint - it isn't a constant warmth. It is mild and I don't notice it, or sometimes I consciously think of it and realize it isn't there - but sometimes I will be sitting in my car with the AC blowing on me, or just sitting in my office, etc. and realize my skin feels very warm, especially my face. It is there sometimes, other times it isn't there at all.

I also took some skin fold measurements the other day and those place me at 18-20% bodyfat, which is ridiculous so I wasn't sure if I should mention them. Scale has me at 24-26% and I actually think that is relatively close.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is an update from my phone. My morning weight today was 187 pounds, waist is back at 41.25". I feel like the fat on my upper 2 and is starting to take the shape of muscle...it is still a layer of fat, but if I look close enough, and I really wanna see it....those two and are starting to come out.

I feel mellow and have a sense of control and well being, which I've said before.

Also, I woke up at 430 AM and actually felt a little disappointed that it wasn't time to get up...which I have never done in my life. Slept until 6 and was ready to go. I haven't felt this good in a looking time. Again, the NALT may be a part of this...but I think it is the combination.

I will do legs tonight. Or should I say, legz.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The heat is something everyone seems to keep mentioning.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I'm following may have to give this one a go

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel mellow and have a sense of control and well being, which I've said before.
Sounds like you may have had elevated e2 before since you have been commenting on how this has chilled you out and feeling better. I found Exotherm to be a real nice leveler.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The heat is something everyone seems to keep mentioning.
Yes - the heat is there, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm looking for it or not. Summer doesn't make it easier to tell. It is obvious at times that my skin feels warm while the AC is blowing directly on me...

I'm following may have to give this one a go
Welcome!

Sounds like you may have had elevated e2 before since you have been commenting on how this has chilled you out and feeling better. I found Exotherm to be a real nice leveler.
This is what I've been thinking. The last year has been pretty busy/stresful for me and I've been lacking a lot of sleep and I think things are pretty drained. That is why I started taking the NALT, but I think the Exotherm has actually had as much of an impact, maybe through a different pathway. The combination of the two has made me feel so much better.

Woke up today at 186.5 pounds, 41" waist. Didn't do legs last night, just ran out of time, will hopefully get to them tonight.

At this point I'm no longer using Shift or TTA, so Exotherm is really the only fat burner I'm taking, unless you count the fish oil and the acetyl-l-carnitine. I guess the NALT can increase thyroid output too...but it's the only major fat burner I'm taking.

Woke up at 6 today, ready to go, forced myself to sleep an extra hour. I woke up, took my Piracetam, Aniracetam, NALT and Choline and had a cup of black coffee. About half way through the coffee I started to realize I was buzzing - like I would expect if I was on a large dose of stimulants. Only, I hadn't even taken any caffeine beyond the coffee. This is notable for me because for a while I was taking 800 mgs of caffeine at a time and not feeling much - I was still dragging. If I take 200 mg caffeine, 25 mg of ephedrine, and a large cup of black coffee....I normally feel nothing.

Again, I think this is the NALT and Exotherm combo - but I am sensing a building effect on energy that I am attributing to some increased recovery ability, which I think ET has a role in...just a hypothesis though. It seems that every day, I'm feeling better and better and much less tired.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find that interesting. When I was testing out the Exo, I commented to Brundel about feeling a buzzing like energy and couldn't determine what would have been contributing to it. It was a really nice energy and no crash at all, so it felt like rather than a supplement causing it, it felt like my body was naturally in overdrive.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it was really strange, and it feels cumulative....not like I take the dose and then I buzz. More like, I wake up ready to go, and shortly after I get the buzzing....then I have more energy throughout the day, although I'm still tired at times in the afternoon...but not nearly as bad as it has been.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was getting at. It is a natural feeling buzz because you still go through normal circadian rhythms so it doesn't feel like you took something, just have more overall energy.

Similar to me as rhodiola but without the noticeable immediate increase in energy and awareness that I just took something.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I'm not quite yet sold on Exotherm being a huge fat burner/blowtorch it has been made out to be - it is just too early to tell. The signs are pointing positively in that direction and I hope to see some very measurable results....I think the 1/4" drop in my waist at 186.5 vs. what I was before at 187 is an indicator the ET is doing something along those lines. I think 2 weeks or longer will make those signs more evident...so the jury is still out there, in my eyes....

I will say, however, given the energy/recovery/mood improvements I'm experiencing....this stuff is almost worth it just from that perspective already. I am starting to just "feel" healthier/stronger.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late update today.

I did a leg workout last night. A little before the leg workout I was feeling pretty disoriented and dizzy. I took some caffeine in the afternoon, and then was sitting in front of a computer for a while, and started getting dizzy. I decided to try to get the workout done anyway, and once I got started, I was actually pretty good feeling ....had a strong workout, pushed hard, could barely walk after.

Woke up today a little stiff in the legs, but not bad.

Morning measurements were the same - 186.5 pounds and 41" waist.

I have a big cheat meal planned for tonight after my chest/biceps workout, so I will gain a few pounds I'm sure on tomorrow's weigh-in....but it will come right off after that.

I'm feeling better/stronger every day. Much less tired, more alert, more "ready" to get **** done. So far, I'm happy with stuff. Hope to see some fat loss start piling up, but I'm down a couple pounds since Monday, which I would expect on the diet anyway, but I think the ET is helping ....I feel like I see more definition when I look in the mirror.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wound up getting dizzy and having a major headache last night, so I took a rest day from my workout. I was working at a buddy's place putting in electrical in the 90 degree heat and was sweating and not drinking like I normally would...so I think I was a bit dehydrated and skipped. I did have my cheat meal though...it was epic, and now I am 2.5 pounds heavier. But that is normal for my cheat meal, so I'm not too worried.

Today's stats: 189 pounds, 41" waist, but I'd almost say 40 7/8" ....41" had the tape almost falling down loose.

I REALLY wish I had taken some before photos now...I feel like I'm looking MUCH better after just about 10 days.....Going to workout in a little while to make up for last night.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wound up getting dizzy and having a major headache last night, so I took a rest day from my workout. I was working at a buddy's place putting in electrical in the 90 degree heat and was sweating and not drinking like I normally would...so I think I was a bit dehydrated and skipped. I did have my cheat meal though...it was epic, and now I am 2.5 pounds heavier. But that is normal for my cheat meal, so I'm not too worried.

Today's stats: 189 pounds, 41" waist, but I'd almost say 40 7/8" ....41" had the tape almost falling down loose.

I REALLY wish I had taken some before photos now...I feel like I'm looking MUCH better after just about 10 days.....Going to workout in a little while to make up for last night.
It's still early enough to take pics and be able to capture the physical changes. We started around the same time and I'm liking what I see a little more everyday. Definitely look fuller yet leaner at the same time.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
It's still early enough to take pics and be able to capture the physical changes. We started around the same time and I'm liking what I see a little more everyday. Definitely look fuller yet leaner at the same time.
How long do you generally run this for? Thinking about giving it a go for September, may even log with before and after shots.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I
How long do you generally run this for? Thinking about giving it a go for September, may even log with before and after shots.
I'm gonna run it for 8 weeks. If you're on HRT you can run it for long periods. If not I suggest 4-8 weeks then at least 4 weeks off. Opinions on that vary.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I
I'm gonna run it for 8 weeks. If you're on HRT you can run it for long periods. If not I suggest 4-8 weeks then at least 4 weeks off. Opinions on that vary.
No hrt, thinking about doing all inclusive in October so will wanna lean right up before i leave. Thanks for your help.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I
This is pretty much my thinking. I like to push boundaries a little, if I feel confident in safety, and I may run this as long as 12 weeks. I may also go to 4 pumps per day at some point and see how that works...but I'm seeing results I think even at 3 pumps, so I'm gonna wait and see. DavidMMA is seeing results at just 2 pumps/day. Not sure if 4 pumps will improve results, as everyone always likes to point out, more is not necessarily better, and I will experiment with 3 pumps, 4 pumps and 2 pumps and see if I can tell any difference maybe. But for now I'm keeping it at 3 pumps/day and planning on 2 bottles, which will leave me 2 bottles for another 8 weeks. Experimenting may leave me with just 1 bottle, or worse, no bottles left after 8 weeks....but if it's that good, I can buy more I guess.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will also update my workout from tonight - chest and biceps, the "show" muscles. I was supposed to do this last night, but it didn't happen.

Anyway, I had a really strong workout. I was a little disappointed because I start off with incline dumbbell flyes, and on my first working set I only got 6 reps, while last workout I got 7. I started to be a little upset with myself, and then it just happened and I blew it out of the water. I improved on EVERY other set in my workout with the exception of my final set, doing cable curls, which I did the same as last week.

Every set had more reps, some of the sets had more weight, and some of the sets had more weight AND more reps.

I had a much more aggressive feeling. It was like my pain tolerance was much, much higher, and I was more willing to just keep going - so I got extra reps just because of that mentality I bet. I also had a BIG cheat meal from Olive Garden last night, which I put at over 2700 calories just for the meal and desert...should have figured it out before I ate it, not after. This may have helped replenish glycogen stores and helped me go a little harder, BUT I don't think so. This has never happened so dramatically after any other cheat meal before. I am on a PSMF and have lost some strength, and to be getting it back while on the PSMF is not to be expected....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No hrt, thinking about doing all inclusive in October so will wanna lean right up before i leave. Thanks for your help.
8 weeks will do an amazing job.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This morning's update: 189 pounds and 40 7/8" waist. I am surprised the weight hasn't come off today, but not upset. Sometimes it stays and stays and then I'll just drop 3-4 pounds all at once in the middle of the week.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
This morning's update: 189 pounds and 40 7/8" waist. I am surprised the weight hasn't come off today, but not upset. Sometimes it stays and stays and then I'll just drop 3-4 pounds all at once in the middle of the week.
This happens to me I'll lose the weight towards the middle end of week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will also update my workout from tonight - chest and biceps, the "show" muscles. I was supposed to do this last night, but it didn't happen.

Anyway, I had a really strong workout. I was a little disappointed because I start off with incline dumbbell flyes, and on my first working set I only got 6 reps, while last workout I got 7. I started to be a little upset with myself, and then it just happened and I blew it out of the water. I improved on EVERY other set in my workout with the exception of my final set, doing cable curls, which I did the same as last week.

Every set had more reps, some of the sets had more weight, and some of the sets had more weight AND more reps.

I had a much more aggressive feeling. It was like my pain tolerance was much, much higher, and I was more willing to just keep going - so I got extra reps just because of that mentality I bet. I also had a BIG cheat meal from Olive Garden last night, which I put at over 2700 calories just for the meal and desert...should have figured it out before I ate it, not after. This may have helped replenish glycogen stores and helped me go a little harder, BUT I don't think so. This has never happened so dramatically after any other cheat meal before. I am on a PSMF and have lost some strength, and to be getting it back while on the PSMF is not to be expected....
Looks like its starting to work its magic :)
Several guys mentioned feeling stronger which si relatively odd for an AI product but there are other properties to the ingredients that can potentially increase strength. Take advantage of it bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a good diet plan? I can help if not.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like its starting to work its magic :)
Several guys mentioned feeling stronger which si relatively odd for an AI product but there are other properties to the ingredients that can potentially increase strength. Take advantage of it bro.
Yeah, it is early to say if it increasing strength per se....but I was aggressive enough that I pushed past where I may have normally stopped...I am trying to be objective so I feel like I will have to see results for a few weeks to determine strength increase vs. Aggression increase...but I can definitely give the nod for aggression at this point and that should lead to strength increases too...at least it would if I was on a normal diet. On this diet, if I don't lose, I am happy.

Do you have a good diet plan? I can help if not.
Thanks for the offer to help. I always appreciate help, advice, thoughts. I don't always listen very well...but I try to learn and make educated decisions. New ideas always help to make better decisions.

Right now I am on Lyle McDonald's version of a Protein Sparing Modified Fast. It is extreme, and I lost around 55 pounds between January 15th - May 28th of this year. I then took a two week break, which became closer to a two month break. I got back on about a week before I started the exotherm.

I should be losing about a half pound of fat per day. But in my experience it isn't linear, especially when you throw in a cheat meal. Some weeks I lose 0.5 pounds like click work, but mostly I will do everything right and see little to nothing, and then in one day I will lose a bunch. Usually I will have a cheat meal soon after that, gain 1-2 pounds back, and then it starts all over. But once I am in it, 3-4 pounds a week will come off pretty reliably.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morning weight is back to 186.5. Waist was 40.5"... Almost a half inch drop in one day...never seem THAT before I don't think.

I feel like I can see fat loss in the mirror....but I have a long way to go. I hope another 30 pounds gets me to where I hoped to be, but I will only know once I am there.

I expect I will be around d 184-185 by Friday night....at which point I will probably have another cheat meal...haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an observational opinion-
If every time you have a cheat meal you lose ground why do you continue to do it?
Cheat should be MAYBE once a week. 1 meal. And not like 2300 cals. More of like 1 slice of pizza or a cookie. Cheat...not give up completely and start over.

Not picking on you at all bro. Just trying to help. If you limit the cheating your progress will speed up.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If every time you have a cheat meal you lose ground why do you continue to do it?
Cheat should be MAYBE once a week. 1 meal. And not like 2300 cals. More of like 1 slice of pizza or a cookie.
Cheat...not give up completely and start over.

Not picking on you at all bro. Just trying to help. If you limit the cheating your progress will speed up.
I have to agree with Brundel on this. I used to have 1 cheat meal a week during my cuts and it usually
consisted of about an extra 500 calories for the day. Nothing overboard. It wasn't a cheat day. Its a
chance to add a couple slices of pizza, or some chocolate cake or icecream, or some pancakes.

Don't go overboard and set yourself back. Its take 3500 calories to lose a pound. If you are eating
an extra 3000 calories on a cheat day, then your pretty much only going to hinder your losses

CJNator

Awards
Cheat should be MAYBE once a week. 1 meal. And not like 2300 cals. More of like 1 slice of pizza or a cookie. Cheat...not give up completely and start over.

Also depends on BF% right? If I'm correct people with high people BF% shouldn't do cheat meals or at least 1 every two weeks just to satisfy them self or am I thinking of a cheat day?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also depends on BF% right? If I'm correct people with high people BF% shouldn't do cheat meals or at least 1 every two weeks just to satisfy them self or am I thinking of a cheat day?
Often heavier people will have issues that would make it worse for them than someone leaner. Many have insulin resistance for example or even pre diabetes.
Also you can be smart about the cheat and choose high fat foods instead of super sugary ones.
Like pizza instead of cake. Both are for sure a cheat food but the pizza will satiate you more and have less of a negative impact.