Mattikus. Get Diesel JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether. Let's do this.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I have used a couple of Get Diesel products in the past. They worked very well. Amazingly well. I tried Diesel Test Hardcore and Procycle with phenomenal results. So when given the chance to try JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether I jumped on it. I'm almost positive these will be very effective, but how do they compare to other products out there? And will they be as powerful as stated? I will be as detailed as I can and 100% honest in my evaluation. Bring on any questions, criticisms, ideas and weirdness. Come on thebigt koi1214 @3pic_B3ast totalpackage AE14 Rocket3015 bobsaget2191 nicksox15 Chuck Diesel kenpoengineer NurseGray and everyone else

Me:

-Been lifting to some degree at least ever since I hit puberty lol.

- I'm 35 now.

-Work out 3-5 days per week depending on schedule (crazy job, crazy gf, life , blah blah)

-eat semi clean, address things as I go (little bulk, little cut, no set diet or routine)

Currently taking: ashwagandha - 4 grams a day
Centrophenoxine 500-100 mg ed
Maral root- 4-6 grams ed
Olive leaf extract-2 grams ed
Some fish oil, vitamin D, coQ10, yadda yadda

I love the no bs approach of the owner Chuck and that he strives to put out powerful supplements that work. That's exactly what I look for in a supplement.

So here we go:

Received jp8x /NOS ether and tried half a scoop ether just after opening. Not that it matters to me, but such a wide range of ingredients had me wondering how it would taste. Good fruit flavor with slight chemical taste. Not bad at all.

About 10 minutes later took a 3/4 scoop of JP8X hardcore. Good fruit punch flavor, no chemical taste.

Half an hour later I was at the gym and already feeling it.

Saturday: 7/24
Workout 1: deleted my damn notes from the workout by accident. Had to rush it as halfway through I got a call saying I had to go in to work early. Went something like this:

Hammer strength chest press:
5 sets going up to 340, think my last set was 340 x 7

Hammer incline press:
Started at 270 x 6, drop 30 lbs per set for 4 sets

Machine flyes:
Started at 165 x 7, drop sets by 20 for 4 more sets , 45 seconds rest between

Hammer shoulder press:
180 x 9, 140 x 10

Machine shoulder raises:
125 x 12, drop sets by 20 for 3 more sets, 45 seconds rest between

Dips:
2 sets bodyweight till failure: bout 25 reps each

Machine seated tricep:
120 to failure, drop sets by 20 each set after with no rest

Thoughts:
Awesome workout despite the time crunch. Felt fkn phenomenal. Was super ready to push hard when I got there. I seriously think my numbers have gone up a little on my very first workout with these products. If this continues, I will be loving this entire run.

Also: took 3/4 scoop NOS Ether post workout with some eaas and carbs. I was pumped long after workout and had a very quick recovery. I'm gonna like this.

Now more entries will be a little more detailed and easy to follow from here on as I will not be accidentally deleting my workout notes.

Before 1st workout:
IMAG0320.jpg

After 1st workout:
IMAG0328.jpg

And some eye candy:
hot-girls-in-bikinis-sexy-17.jpg

Looking forward to more fa sho.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

This review is primarily for Get Diesel JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether. One of the most fun trial runs I have had the pleasure of logging. I of course want to thank Chuck Diesel and Rocket as well.

JP8X Hardcore -
The driving force of the combo is loaded with ingredients not often seen in pre-workouts nowadays. Quick pick of the profile:
JP8x_Hardcore_Sup_Facts_FINAL_web_OFFICIAL.jpg

With such a loaded profile I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. This seems to have every base covered: Creatine, pump enhancers, stimulants, nootropics, adaptogens, herbs, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, all of it.

I started with less than a full scoop to get a feel for it, and boy was it powerful even at less than a full dose. Within 20 minutes it makes its presence known with a strong desire to move. All I wanted to do was start pushing weight. Stacked with NOS Ether it was even more powerful.

Taste: Wouldn't bother me in the least if it was bad, but it is not at all. Definite fruit punch flavor, does very well at masking any bitter ingredients. I became almost addicted to the slightly off fruit punch flavor during the course of my log as I found myself looking forward to tasting it everyday.

Profile: I'm not going to get into all the ingredients as it would take forever but there is some serious synergy going on here. I've used the majority of the ingredient profile individually or otherwise, but never felt anything quite like this. The nootropics and adaptogens really make this stand out from the rest. The dhea and pregnenolone give it a serious kick as well. All bases were covered and some serious planning went into this formulation.

Effect: Within 20 minutes the stimulants are already working. Powerful kick to get you moving. Very focused, sharp feeling. At times I felt like an animal, just grunting, sweating, pushing futher, here to do one thing: beat my last weight session numbers. JP8X is the absolute perfect preworkout for that. The insulin mimickers and NOS precursor blend give a serious pump. I had many comments on vascularity with this product. The energy is very long lasting, many times seemed to last well past workout, and I never noticed any crash. Ever. My strength went up considerably during the course of the log:

Hammer strength chest press - % strength increase = 32.8%
Flyes - % strength increase = 30.3%
Shoulder press - % strength increase = 20.1%
EZ bar curls - % strength increase = 25%
Hammer strength lat high row - % strength increase = 10.1
Leg press - % strength increase = 34%

All documented in the log. This was while on no synthetic anabolics of any kind. The only things I can attribute this increase to are JP8X Hardcore, NOS Ether, and grit your teeth-balls to the wall-no fkn around- seriously hard work.

Sides: None that were not expected really. I never felt like the stimulation was too much, never had a sleepless night. When combined with NOS Ether in high doses of both it got the bowels moving a little but not in any kind of negative way.

FINAL - If I had to rate this on a 1-10 scale this would be as close to 10 as I have ever used. So much going on here, way more to offer than most other preworkout products. Now when combined with NOS Ether, it moves even closer to that perfect number in my book..

NOS Ether

This is a caffeine free strength and pump enhancer that is so much more than anything else in it's class that I know of. Powerful on it's own, it is now my go-to stim free preworkout. This stacked with JP8X Hardcore absolutely blew me away.

Profile:
NOS_ETHER_2015_small_DIESEL_Punch_Sup_facts_jpg_19_feb_2015.jpg

Taste: Strawbamelon was great. Very refreshing (especially over ice) and good flavor. Similar to JP8X fruit punch but slightly sweeter. Covering up all the bitter ingredients is done perfectly. Has a unique aftertaste that I grew to love over the course of the log.

Profile: Similar to JP8X without the stimulants, very synergistic profile and a powerful adaptogen blend/nootropic blend that you can feel. This got my brain in a focused zone on it's own, and has a very clean-unique feeling energy to it. I wouldn't take it right before bed, but have taken it late night many times with no issues. Plenty of nitrous oxide precursors and enhancers, creatine, electrolytes, herbs, it's got everything I wanted and more. Again, there is some real synergy going on here. The insulin mimickers along with the adaptogens truly make this unique.

Effect: Strength will increase is all I can say. I was pumped, vascular as hell, and just felt stronger everytime I took NOS Ether. Before and after pics don't lie. Stacked with JP8X I had major strength gains as stated previously. I do believe this will help on a cut as well as I felt an increase in thermogenesis as well.

Sides : Again, none that I noticed except for a possible bowel movement after high dose. This was a welcome side for me lol, and never a problem.

Final
NOS Ether is hands down my favorite strength enhancing product. Taken before and after workout it just sets you up with all the tools you need to build strength and size. Versatile as it gets, would be great in any situation or plan.

FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE COMBO

I have tried countless preworkout combinations over the years and this seriously is one of the best, if not the best. The strength increases alone are undeniable. I cannot imagine anyone trying this and being disappointed. This was a sponsored log but halfway through it I purchased more of each because they are that good. Every claim made was true for me.

Before workout (early in log):
IMAG0337.jpg

After workout with JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether:
IMAG0328.jpg

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in on this and the flavoring of JP8X HC is SO MUCH improved on this version compared to the old versions
even though flavor didn't matter to me cause I'll drink anything that's gonna get me DIESELED!!!;)
Nice looking workout on the first day with some impressive poundage's but was that nice little piece of eye candy
in front of you while you trained. :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this! Great photo

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this and the flavoring of JP8X HC is SO MUCH improved on this version compared to the old versions
even though flavor didn't matter to me cause I'll drink anything that's gonna get me DIESELED!!!;)
Nice looking workout on the first day with some impressive poundage's but was that nice little piece of eye candy
in front of you while you trained. :)
Thanks TP. I heard that flavor before was rough for some. Flavor doesn't bother me at all either, have no problem throwing straight herbs in water and chugging em down lol.

And if that was in front of me while I trained I don't think I'd get much training done. Maybe some forearm work :eek:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nurse Gray's Log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/270934-nursegrayss-powerstroking-getdiesel.html

I am in for this, Great Looking start on the log, and I would kill to be as lean and muscular as you. You look fantastic !
Well thank you sir. I finished a cut about two months ago and have been trying to stay lean as I can while building a little muscle. It's a full time job lol

Gotta say you look pretty darn good yourself. Epic progress you have made.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the only preworkout combo that i can attribute true strength gains from....you should see some nice results!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wuttup bigT ! I seriously think I was stronger from the first workout. I was fasted too. Insane.

Next update coming shortly!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I got me a Jp8x hardcore nos ether waxy maize concoction in my hand right now for this 330pm deadlift workout aoon
Nice. That combo would be ultimate for a big session. I have some rilose for post workout, might throw some on top of the pre combo soon here

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nice. That combo would be ultimate for a big session. I have some rilose for post workout, might throw some on top of the pre combo soon here
Ribose? If so dont add more than about 3-4g bc Ether has Ribose and if you take too much at once it will send you to the toliet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wuttup bigT ! I seriously think I was stronger from the first workout. I was fasted too. Insane.

Next update coming shortly!
GAINZ...THEY BE A-COMMIN!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Ribose? If so dont add more than about 3-4g bc Ether has Ribose and if you take too much at once it will send you to the toliet.
No it's rilose. A somewhat fast-acting carb. Can get it really cheap and it works so I picked up a couple lbs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No it's rilose. A somewhat fast-acting carb. Can get it really cheap and it works so I picked up a couple lbs.
lol...i thought you meant ribose too!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I got me a Jp8x hardcore nos ether waxy maize concoction in my hand right now for this 330pm deadlift workout aoon
Just killed deads on this stack up to 335lbs for 3 pulls which is good bc i havent lifted a weight in 5 weeks just cardio. Was on summer break. We need 2 start making videos like NurseGray

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808 Nudz on post # 1

You already have a party going on in here !!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Great back workout today. Again I was rushed which is usually the case during summer but great nonetheless.

Took a half scoop NOS Ether with full scoop JP8x today and headed to the gym. I start to feel the combo in about 10 minutes. By the time I get there I am 100% ready and focused.

Lat pull down

150 x 20

180 x 16

Chins

Hammer lateral high row

160 x 20

180 x 16

230 x 11

Seated cable rows

135 x 14

135 x 11

Machine rear delt flye

105 x 15

90 x 14

Ez bar curls

80 x 10

60 x 9

50 x 9

Chins and rows I generally go 120 seconds rest between sets.

All other exercises about 45-60 seconds rest between sets.

The ez bar curls are generally just to push as much blood into the muscle as possible followed by deep stretching.

Post workout was 90 grams of carbs 10 grams eaas and 20 grams isolate with half a scoop NOS Ether. I was PUMPED. Don't have pre and post pics for you guys today unfortunately but there will be plenty throughout the log.

I love the feeling I get from the combo. I just WANT to go and go hard. Great energy and I don't know how to describe it but I just feel stronger. I feel that this would be very good for fighters as well taken pre fight.

No pics of me today so I give you this:

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Work out looks good, Girl looks Gooder !! If you work up to (1) scoop NOS Ether both pre & post work out you will not believe the pumps and they will still be with you 4 hours after you train !!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
So was looking in the mirror this morning after I woke up and took a scoop of NOS Ether and couldn't believe how I looked without even training. I am only 4 days in. Crazy. I'm really liking this. I'll weigh myself at the 1 week mark as well and see if there is any changes. Started at 184.

Today is an off day, taking the girlfriend out for the evening after spending half the day on a boat. She's pretty hot herself, I'll see if she'll let me throw a few pics on here for you guys lol.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ha crazy man. Enjoy the boat. The weather is perfect. I myself have seen plenty of changes this past week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy the day with your lady! And I to can say I just look better / fuller when I am using the Get Diesel Pre-Workout Stack.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
My wheels are pumped

Killed the wheels today. Haven't been working the wheels on the weights as hard lately, as my job has me on my feet for hours everyday, and my gf and I have new mountain bikes we have been taking out occasionally which gets the wheels as well. However, I will be continuing to rock this workout or similar throughout the log to see progress made.

Took 3/4 scoop NOS Ether with full scoop JP8x Hardcore and off to the gym!

Standing calf raises (machine) 90 seconds rest each set
175 x 17
215 x 12
235 x 7
255 x 5
bodyweight x 75 (after about 30 seconds of rest from last machine set)

Hack squat plate loaded machine (120 seconds rest each set)
115 x 10
135 x 10
180 x 10
225 x 8
270 x 7
Bodyweight squats x 36 (after about 30 seconds of rest from last machine set)

Lying leg curls (90 seconds rest)
90 x 16
100 x 14
120 x 7

Leg extension (90 seconds rest)
175 x 15
190 x 12
205 x 10

Seated calf raises
70 x 9 x 3

Followed by deeeeeeep stretching while sipping on a carb/eaa/NOS ether (3/4 scoop) concoction

Felt the power of the combo as always. Pump was brutal. Was hard to drive my automatic bmw z3 home from the gym as I had to keep pushing the clutch with traffic being so bad here right now. Some pics:

B4
IMAG0332.jpg
After
IMAG0340.jpg

Nice vascularity as well, see some new veinage coming in. :)

No sides at all, loving this so far. Am gonna save a lot of my praise for this combo for later, but I did already purchase some more NOS Ether if that gives you a hint as to my feelings.

And here have this
sexy-women-hot-cars-6-600x399-751628.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Workout looks good, legs look good, and that butt looks GREAT!! All joking aside Glad the Get Diesel Products are doing the job for you! The pump from the NOS Ether is like icing on the cake!!

You just might get DreamWeaver in here with a girl like that !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Workout looks good, legs look good, and that butt looks GREAT!! All joking aside Glad the Get Diesel Products are doing the job for you! The pump from the NOS Ether is like icing on the cake!!

You just might get DreamWeaver in here with a girl like that !!
Rocket that Mustang is looking nice right?? Also mattikus quads looking hella vascular..reminds me of my Air Force days. You're
probably sitting between 5 and 7.5% BF (do you know)?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I do not know. I try not to get too hung up on numbers and just go by mirror, but it would be nice to know sometimes. I'll do a test to see where I'm at soon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I do not know. I try not to get too hung up on numbers and just go by mirror, but it would be nice to know sometimes. I'll do a test to see where I'm at soon.
Oh ok, well if you don't its good to not start. As long as calves are vascular, and abs show, you're pretty low. I never got in to readings anyway but had mine tested every since I was 14 for wrestling so I know what certain %'s look like thats why I asked. Sht I havent stepped on a scale but probably 2x this entire year.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket that Mustang is looking nice right?? Also mattikus quads looking hella vascular..reminds me of my Air Force days. You're
probably sitting between 5 and 7.5% BF (do you know)?
Sorry, Chuck I did not notice the Mustang in that pic till you said about it. mattikus you do look great, I am always jealous of anyone that can get that low in Body Fat!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, Chuck I did not notice the Mustang in that pic till you said about it. mattikus you do look great, I am always jealous of anyone that can get that low in Body Fat!
Thanks Rocket, it took a lot of work lol

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Muh Chest n' shouldas

Another fantasmic workout with JP8x hardcore and NOS Ether

1 scoop each taken 30 minutes pre

Hammer strength chest press:
90 x 20, 180 x 14, 270 x 11, 320 x 6,
340 x 8

Hammer incline press:
270 x 6, 230 x 8, 180 x 10, 140 x 15

Machine flyes:
165 x 9 + rest pause for 2 more reps, 150 x 9, 135 x 9, 120 x 10

Hammer shoulder press:
180 x 8, rest pause for 5 more reps, 140 x 11

Machine shoulder raises:
140 x 6, rest pause for 2 more, 120 x 12, 100 x 10, 80 x 13

Machine seated tricep:
125 x 16, 110 x 12, 95 x 11, 80 x 14

No time for dips today unfortunately and gym was too crowded from rain and timing

1 scoop NOS Ether 20 minutes before post WO pic

Before
IMAG0337.jpg

After
IMAG0349.jpg

Major veinage in the chest arms and shoulders today. Even found a new one on my trap lol. Awesome. Major pumpage. Feel fkn fantastic. Strength going up as well. This is going better than I imagined.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see a big difference in vascularity...very nice matt!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You Are Looking GREAT !!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Means a lot hearing it from my peers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mattikus what are you doing up so early ?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
More like up late. I work in a nightclub on the beach a few nights a week. I just got off of work. Bout to hit the sack. :sleeping:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
'nudda back and bi workout. yeaaah buddeh

Great back and bi workout today.

1 scoop NOS Ether and 1 scoop JP8x Hardcore 30 min pre with some carbs this time (have been training fasted lately for the most part)

Lat pull down
165 x 20
180 x 15

Chins

Hammer strength lateral high row
180 x 21
230 x 11
230 x 10

Seated cable rows
135 x 15
135 x 12

Machine rear delt flye
105 x 15 (90 second rest after)
105 x 12, no rest drop to 90 x 5, no rest drop to 75 x 6

Ez bar curls
80 x 12
70 x 12, 30 second rest to 70 x 7, no rest drop to 50 x 10, no rest drop to 40 x 8

Felt great. Pump was stupid strong. All lifts up from last back/bi workout with either reps and/or weight. Pretty impressive for only running simple natural herbs and supplements. 1 scoop NOS Ether post workout with more carbs and eaas. I'm still feeling pumped as I type this.

Try taking decent pics of your back by yourself with a cell phone. Easier said than done lol

before workout:
IMAG0356.jpg

After:
IMAG0389.jpg
IMAG0374.jpg

Tried different lighting but couldn't really get a great pic. Could actually see some veins in my back which I have never seen before. Love it.

And now here you go:
50-Hot-Bikini-Car-Wash-Babes-46-50.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you are having good workouts using the Get Diesel products, you vascularity is crazy !

Your vascularity has me intrigued, are you naturally lean ?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I've always been somewhat lean, unless on an all-out bulk. I've gotten to know my body so well over the years I know what works for me and what doesn't. I don't even follow a real plan anymore, I'll eat like I'm on a bulk for a few days, then eat super clean for a little while, so in a way I'm cycling carbs and fats but not with any set plan. When I get to lower % body fat the veins start popping out everywhere. And GET Diesel is definitely helping in that department as well lol.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just took a little over a scoop of NOS Ether and off to the trails with the mountain bike. If I see Bigfoot I'll snap a pic for you guys.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Get it son. I haven't rode a bike in years. I miss it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took a little over a scoop of NOS Ether and off to the trails with the mountain bike. If I see Bigfoot I'll snap a pic for you guys.
Bid Foot Might Want a Pic Of You! !!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see Bigfoot but did see a few coyotes. Hit a long patch of trail that was just sand. If any of you have tried to cycle through sand you know how hard it can be. Today was supposed to be an off day but I had a helluva workout on the bike lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't see Bigfoot but did see a few coyotes. Hit a long patch of trail that was just sand. If any of you have tried to cycle through sand you know how hard it can be. Today was supposed to be an off day but I had a helluva workout on the bike lol.
I enjoy riding the Rails to Trails, I have not done that lately tho !! Need to get my butt out there!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I had a very active day.

In the afternoon took a scoop of JP8x hardcore with 1 scoop NOS Ether and headed to the gym. LEG DAY

Standing calf raises
175 x 18
215 x 13
235 x 8
255 x 6
Bodyweight x 75

Hack squat plate loaded machine
115 x 11
140 x 10
180 x 10
230 x 8
270 x 8

Lying leg curls
100 x 15
110 x 10
120 x 8

Leg extension
175 x 17
190 x 13
205 x 11

Seated calf raises
70 x 10 x 3

All lifts have gone up from last session in weight and/or reps. Felt like I could have gone much longer but had a softball practice to get to. Went straight from gym sipping on another scoop of NOS Ether with eaas and carbs to softball. Had a great practice, was very physical. My legs are hating me afterward as my knees are feeling it. Little pain when kneeling. AFter the softball practice I rushed home to shower and eat and then I had a billiards league match to get to. I lost unfortunately but the team won. It was a very close match but he was the better player.

May up the dose next session a little bit, still feeling fantastic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Legs and than soft ball ???

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Legs and than soft ball ???
Yeah. Felt great with the help of NOS Ether but later my legs and knees especially were shot. May have to get some joint support if that continues.