Purus Labs: Creagyn

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I am mixing this right now in condense. Mixes clean and quick, can't even tell it's there. A good start. More info later.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good start.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I was pleasantly surprised yesterday. It was bi/tri workout and I wasn't expecting a ton since it was just the first dose...pump was excellent, not overbearing like some products. The hydromax was definitely doing its job. I haven't used creatine in months so I should get a good idea on the effectiveness of the mcc dosing in Creagyn.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually haven't tried creagyn but I so like noxygen if you haven't tried it you should check it out. It's pretty cheap as well.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Actually haven't tried creagyn but I so like noxygen if you haven't tried it you should check it out. It's pretty cheap as well.
Yeah I'm planning on stacking the two on my next tub but I wanted to run this one with no new supps so I know what to attribute any effects to. What do you like best about it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How's things going Todd?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Had to take some time off from the gym but started back up a few days ago. I'll post some more thoughts in a few days and also have a final review obviously. Thanks again for the opportunity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No problem. Time off is always needed.