Time for Te (sponsored) (pics)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
All right boys & gals. The time to take Liquid Labs Te for a test drive has finally come.
Shoutout to NurseGray for choosing me to log this product. The anticipation has been killing me.

Quick stats;
25yo
175lbs
Roughly 10-14%BF
3 successful Ph runs under my belt.

I eat carefully, but I'm not on or fallowing any sort of strict dieting plan.

I lift typically 6 days a week. Pretty intense workouts, tons of sweating.
I'm not the texting in the gym kinda guy. So I'm excited to see how much Te will ramp up my workouts.

Took both my first doses today. 1 upon waking up & 1 before the gym around 6pm.

Obviously first day I didn't notice anything.
Aside from my first experience with the taste.
The taste I can't call good or bad. I wouldn't say it's pleasant. But definitely not awful.
The bottle recommends I hold it under my tongue for 60seconds but I opted to just hold it in the whole time I'm changing either for the gym school or work. Roughly 4-5 minutes.

Pics will be up in the morning, I just destroyed half a rotisserie chicken, rice & a quest bar so I'm pretty bloated looking.
Having a food baby, don't know who the daddy is.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Dubbed and subbed. Looks like good logger here folks!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. :)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437574027.648160.jpg
heres a starting pic from this morning.
I sorta suck at taking flexies. So forgive me. Lol But this should be a pretty good jump off point.

Bout to take my first dose for the morning.
Ps. NurseGray does it matter if I take this on a empty stomach? Or is it preferred to eat first?

Back & bi's tonight!
Thanks for joining everybody, bring your friends!
Have a good day everybody.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
No that is a trial and error on your part. It is absorbed before the digestive track so to speak being sublingual. Try it both ways and do what works best for you

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
In. Thank for logging man. Been wondering a lot about this product. Maybe a test base for my next epi cycle?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437655751.833255.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437655772.268457.jpg

Random flexie update FTW!!
I was feeling pretty lean this morning. Lol

Side note, I'm going on a mini weekend vacation. Tomorrow afternoon. Bringing the Te with me. Hopefully the hotel has a decent gym. I'll update again Sunday night/Monday morning depending on what time I get home.

Make it a good day people!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Looking lean brother. Feel free to pimp that Te to the locals!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Lol no problem NurseGray
I'll be that shadowy guy that hangs out in the corner of the gym.
"Pssst, hey guy wanna get jacked?"
::eek:pens trench coat::
"Get ya some of this!"

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Haha tell them we will throw in a free t shirt too

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Whaaaa?!
I never got a shirt! Lol
If totally rep it at the gym.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looking good in that picture. Have a great weekend!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437946610.781839.jpg

^borderline sexual, viewer discretion is advised.

Feeling like a champion!!
This weekend has been everything I've needed to break the typical habits of lifting & school back to back. It gave me a chance for more rest & recovery which I've desperately needed.

So far Te has been great to me.
This weekend especially has showed me just how powerful Te really is.
With only minor zits showing up in random places like my tri's (which is an odd place to get them for me personally) everything so far has been solid.
The gym here at the hotel was super disappointing. Only cardio machines, No free weights. A disappointment for a 4.5/5 star hotel. But no problems. Headed to a local gym and simple said, my normal lifts just felt plain easy. And I'm only a week or so in.
Aside from that, my sexual performance is insane! Long story short, I met a girl last night and let's just say I amazed my self with my stamina & ability to go for round 3-4 with no issues.

Can't wait to be at my own gym Monday night.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice update! It's good to see the Te doing what it claims

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome news! Super Te!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if mumbles is the lady charmer or the te... Jk. Keep it up bud!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Tbh I was amazed my self lol.

Can't wait to be in my own gym tonight.
I'll update with chest day results tomorrow.

Have a good one boys & gals.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
So I have to admit I'm pretty impressed by how fast acting TE has been for me so far.
My weekend was great & yesterday at the gym proved it was no fluke
Though the gym was unusually busy I still managed to get a solid chest day in.
Focused a lot on my lower chest doing declines with DB's & the bar. This is one of my weaker areas in regards to chest so I figured it would be a good test.
After a few warm up sets I was hitting 190 x 6 with a bit of help to get the last 2 up (I hate odd numbers lol)
In comparison I barely felt comfortable doing 170 decline a few weeks ago. I could do it. But I was shaky. The 190 yesterday took everything I had but I still got 6. A or for me no doubt.

Aside from better numbers my body comp is looking noticeably better. My obliques are more defined at rest with out flexing. Which I'm stoked about. Can't wait to hit the beach this weekend.
Also, by the second week I've became accustom to the taste & it's no longer 'gross' anymore.

So far so good.
No sides thus far.
I'm sleeping good.
Constantly hungry.
No headache or anything

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
So nearly 2 weeks in and things are going well.

I hit chest again tonight & my numbers were solid. No huge pr's tonight but I wasn't really pushing it to hard. I haven't ate much today because I took advantage of my day off to catch up on some much needed sleep. Nearly 15 hours today. It was perfect. Lol

But I did randomly decide to try to curl a 50lb DB and I repped it twice. Normally 45lb x 5 is my max. So I was pretty stoked about that.

Body comp is slowly looking better, slightly more definition around my stomach.
I'll try & get some pics up this weekend.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438610916.552834.jpg

Photo progress update.
Obliques looking decent!

So far I'm noticing pretty solid lifts but nothing mind blowing. Which I expected beings as this is a single compound.
But I'm making progress in endurance. I feel like I can live in the gym!

Constantly hungry. Especially at night but I fight it. I hate falling asleep with a full stomach.

I've also noticed that I'm waking up earlier which is strange. Typically Saturday's I like to sleep till 11ish. But I was up at 9 with no grogginess.

So far so good.
Still no sides to report.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice job!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look great!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438822349.728869.jpg

Been killing the gym DAILY now. I can't stop
Stamina is through the roof!
I haven't really tried for any pr's just yet, Going to save that for my final week to get a good assessment.
But warm up curls at 30/35 are a breeze now. I do 2 quick sets in the beginning of every work out to get the blood pumping a bit. But typically with 25's.

Another thing I noticed is, doing leg raises is a breeze to. No more needing to put my hands under my butt after the 2nd set.

Body comp is looking good IMO.

No real sides still to report.
??

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks. Been a minute since I updated. My apologies. School seems to be consuming my life.
I'll post a big update tomorrow or Saturday. I think I only got 2 days left of TE by the looks of what I have left.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Less than a month? I would assume youd need more like 6-8 weeks with this.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less than a month? I would assume youd need more like 6-8 weeks with this.
The bottle is enough for 30 days, or so it says. Mumbles would be under that. I am also running Te. Today was my 12th day and it only looks like enough for 3 weeks, maybe 2 days past that.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ya the bottle is a 30 day supply. & even with careful dosing this is where cards laid out per say.

So, I got time for a quick update before starting this paper. I'll do a final review Saturday probably.

This was my week I was really planning on pushing the limits & shoot for some pr's. But my buddy has been out of commission so far this whole week. Though he promises to be there tomorrow. So I'll shoot for pr's tomorrow. Full body Friday style.
But if there is one thing I still can say is my normal lifts at my typical weight is becoming very easy.
I've started warming up with 35lb curls for 2 sets & feeling fine after.
I claimed the 35foot rope in my gym with no legs in record time.
And my dumbbell chest flys are up to 50 pounds for 6. Way up from the 40 I was doing for 8 prior.

Body comp still holding strong & lean.
& no sides to report.
AntM1564
I'll be bridging this cycle into my super DMZ 4.0 log immodestly after I finish the TE. So I won't have a PCT for this specifically.
Though if I did I would use my staples.
Clomid 50/50/20/20
Super Pct
Epic unleashed
& derma- strength.
With reduce XT & extens on hand.
Over kill but I always lean towards safe rather then sorry.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya the bottle is a 30 day supply. & even with careful dosing this is where cards laid out per say.

So, I got time for a quick update before starting this paper. I'll do a final review Saturday probably.

This was my week I was really planning on pushing the limits & shoot for some pr's. But my buddy has been out of commission so far this whole week. Though he promises to be there tomorrow. So I'll shoot for pr's tomorrow. Full body Friday style.
But if there is one thing I still can say is my normal lifts at my typical weight is becoming very easy.
I've started warming up with 35lb curls for 2 sets & feeling fine after.
I claimed the 35foot rope in my gym with no legs in record time.
And my dumbbell chest flys are up to 50 pounds for 6. Way up from the 40 I was doing for 8 prior.

Body comp still holding strong & lean.
& no sides to report.
AntM1564
I'll be bridging this cycle into my super DMZ 4.0 log immodestly after I finish the TE. So I won't have a PCT for this specifically.
Though if I did I would use my staples.
Clomid 50/50/20/20
Super Pct
Epic unleashed
& derma- strength.
With reduce XT & extens on hand.
Over kill but I always lean towards safe rather then sorry.
That is actually a good idea. I may do the same and bridge this into Havoc.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Ok this makes more sense. I was thinking you were gunna stop after the 3 weeks. This is a good idea and should give you a nice little gains boost.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439695407.996960.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439695466.402070.jpg

Final review:

Going into this log I wasn't sure what to expect running a solo compound, especially in a liquid form.
I was concerned about the absorption dosing, taste etc. Now that I'm at the finish line with this run I can say with out a doubt Te delivers!

At first the taste was strange but I quickly acquired the taste & it didn't bother me.

I made it a point to hold the TE in my mouth well past the 60 second mark to ensure as much absorption as possible.
Dosing was a pain in the butt at times, especially running late for school in my case but no biggie.

STRENGTH! I had incredible strength gains.
Warming up with 35 pound curls was an incredible feeling. I walked into the gym with a macho feeling even though I'm not that big.
Yesterday I did 190 pound shoulder press on the smit machine for 8 reps 2 sets.
Way up from my 160 x 10. One of my biggest accomplishments.
On DB chest press I shot for 90lb in each hand. Though I barely made it up for 2 with a bit of help I would have never been close to those numbers with out TE.
I also made it up the rope in my gym using no legs 3 separate times in under 10 seconds each. which is quick for me.

Though the scale only fluctuated a few pounds I feel like I look way better in the mirror. Which in turn boosts confidence. ?
I also noticed zero sides which is a huge plus!

All in all TE was a great run.
I'd definitely recommend it and will more then likely use it in my next stack near the end of the year.

Thanks to liquid labs & NurseGray for the opportunity! & thanks to all of you that subbed.
Cheers!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle of 4.0.
I'll be starting that log Monday. Took my first doses today.
Stay tuned & keep an eye out for the log.