MV Presents: A PR Palooza (Liquid Labs Pr Log)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Sup brahs, welcome to my thread of Liquid Labs Pr (liquid 1-andro).... and BAM!!

IMG_0096.PNG

Pump from today's lift (random)

Stats:
5,10 172-175lbs (AM) 12% BF (?)

Goals:
Right now I'm currently cutting, attempting to get as lean as possible before I start the bulk of my life in late October :D Long-term goal - I'm a IFBB Men's Physique Pro Card hopeful lol

Other starting shots:
IMG_0066.PNG

IMG_0019.PNG

IMG_0050.PNG

Day 1 thoughts in Post #2 :D

This is my 1st "PH" run

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 1

Today was a Chest&Tri session... My split may be changing either next week or the week following (will update). Lift went something as follows:
PecDec: FST-7 x 160lbs
IncBP: 205x5x3, 185x10, 195x10
Inc Fly: 30's x FST-7
DecBP: 185x20x3, 205x15 drop 135x20
Flat Fly: 55x10 drop 30x10 x 3
then tri work

Had a great pump today

Initial Thoughts:
Took 3ml today pre-wo.... This I thought to be a little inconvenient. The suggested dosage being 4mL, and the oral syringe only being 3mL sized :(

Taste was... idk. Saw another logger post saying it was bad, so I threw some Gatorade in my mouth as pre-chase. - Couldn't taste anything.

I felt it hit me almost immediately. This is something I notice with an oral suspension.... so it could just be placebo, but I did feel a little focus and the heart rate increased

Just 3mL for me today as I left my Pr at home and won't be back until tomorrow. Felt strong thru my lift, excited to see where this goes :D

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 2

Leg day today..

Squats:225x8-10 drop 135xfailure x3
Standing leg curl: 75x6 drop 50x8 drop 25xfailure x3
Hack Squat: 185x8 drop 135xFailure
Leg Ext: 130xFST-7

Whew.... My legs are a weak spot for me currently after not really being able to train them too much this summer with a back injury. Didn't get in too many different exercises but the drop sets wore me out pretty good. Currently deadlifting EOW. Next week I'll probably start DLing EW and eventually want to work up to DLing 3X week (wanna hit a 500lb+ DL before the end of the year - best pull ever was 420 @ 185ish)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 4

Update today, AM weight was 176.2lbs this morning.. Not too much else to report. Libido seems to be up, is this common?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Subbed for this awesomeness

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Hey, sorry guys was busy moving last week... Buttt effects are seeming to kick more now so atleast I only skipped the boring part :D

Weight is currently in the high 170's to low 180's (in AM). Pumps are grrrrreat and am also noticing a leaning effect. Recently hit 275x5 on decline, 265x3 on flat, and 215x5 on incline bench(today actually). They're all pretty good numbers for me as the summer has consisted of a lot more high rep/high volume work (and incline has always been a weaker lift for me started summer with hitting 185x5 and this log hitting 205x5 ----> so a 10lb increase thus far)

Also hit 185x6x3 on military yesterday and 100x10 on DB flat Sunday ... Overall weights are feeling lighter, everything right now is gtg :D

No real negatives at this point, other than perhaps some increased irritability, but I also have quite a bit going on/thru my head currently

Libido still seems to be up, which is odd bc I've also heard 1andro can do the opposite, but I suppose that's mainly just some parroting thru the forums lol.

As far as PCT do you guys think AlphaMax will sustain? (plus some natty anabolics - PA, Epi, and maybe ArA)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Weight hasn't moved too much at this point.. Vascularity is visible on outer shoulders and some other new areas. Strength increases on compounds movements. All weights feel easier moved :D