MCCrew goes Hercules Hercules Hercules sponsored by Focused Nutrition

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Big thanks to Wanted for setting me up with this sponsored log. It has been a while since I have thrown my name into the hat to log any thing but this pre workout looked legit
Hercules
aka
giphy.gif

Is a stimulant heavy preworkout with a good amount of Caffeine, Amp Citrate, and Dendrobium extract that has already nocked out one logger due to anxiety.

I am no stranger to stimulant heavy pre workouts but I have been taking a break from them and am now ready to jump head first into a good one.

Style of training : a combo pyramid and drop set training
Amount of training: Two days on one day off ( or trying to at least with this crazy work schedule I have been dealing with)
Diet: Recomp/cut
Time of Training : AM Fasted

Stats 205is 5'11
BF- more than I want but better than when I started this summer

Other sups: the only other supplement I will be running is Growth factor XT to hopefully help my body recover from these crazy work outs

My package is at the post office due to my apartment complex getting shady as fck so I will be picking up my package on Thursday and starting the work out portion of the log then.

Until then ill try and keep it interesting

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
well actually that and this
Hercules284.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta follow the sexiest guy on AM.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Gotta follow the sexiest guy on AM.
IDk why but those emogies turned me on. I promise more pictures with this log. I was feeling a bit self conscious with my last one. Stupid pct got me doubting my self and sht. LOL

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IDk why but those emogies turned me on. I promise more pictures with this log. I was feeling a bit self conscious with my last one. Stupid pct got me doubting my self and sht. LOL
You should never! You always look amazeballs! annnnnddddd..... Yay!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm, yeah, I'm here for the nudez.

images.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Present !

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you clean up well lol
that is you right Mc Crew?
(No Homo)

Last edited:
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you clean up well lol
that is you right Mc Crew?
That sure is me in my work attire :) I cant be tank tops and gym shorts all the time LOL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
McCrew it's always a good time!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In on this. Amp citrate!!!
There is also that other extract which looks awesome some of its alkaloids look strikingly similar to or old friend DM... :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
There is also that other extract which looks awesome some of its alkaloids look strikingly similar to or old friend DM... :)
I just saw one of my hated extracts but I'm still subbed

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not a fan of dendrobium?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never had a problem with yohimbe, but I have heard a lot of folks do. What ill effects does it have ???

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have never had a problem with yohimbe, but I have heard a lot of folks do. What ill effects does it have ???
Predominantly anxiety. It hits the sns triggering adrenaline which can mess with some people. I personally don't have a problem with it though. The worst thing I get with stimulus heavy supplements is a little mud bud lol

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predominantly anxiety. It hits the sns triggering adrenaline which can mess with some people. I personally don't have a problem with it though. The worst thing I get with stimulus heavy supplements is a little mud bud lol
And some also say an upset stomach if they're sensitive.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Guys !!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Got my package yesterday and got my first scoop in today. I'm kind of a stim junkie so I said fck it and went with a full scoop. 15 min later I am feeling more alert with a rather zippy kind of energy.
The taste of this pre is pleasant. I got fruit punch. Not too sweet but it hides the taste of the supplements well. I'll update with a work out later

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well golly gee willakers! It's a zippy energy?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yea like bugs bunny on coffee lol

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool man. Glad you finally got to try some.
Stim junkies could probly get away with more than a scoop.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
First work out was solid I went for a higher rep scheme to see how it helped with endurance

Flat bench
135X20X2
225X10X2
275X5X1

Flat DB Bench
110lb DBs SS with 40lb Flies
5X10X3

Incline Bench Press
135X20X1
185X12X1
205X8X1
225X5Drop 135X10

Incline Hammer press SS with DB flies
60X10 SS35X10

Hoist Decline Press
70lbs ES X20 X5

Thoughts
Good first work out Vascularity was slightly elevated energy was up stomach discomfort was minimal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some nice benches!!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
First work out was solid I went for a higher rep scheme to see how it helped with endurance

Flat bench
135X20X2
225X10X2
275X5X1

Flat DB Bench
110lb DBs SS with 40lb Flies
5X10X3

Incline Bench Press
135X20X1
185X12X1
205X8X1
225X5Drop 135X10

Incline Hammer press SS with DB flies
60X10 SS35X10

Hoist Decline Press
70lbs ES X20 X5

Thoughts
Good first work out Vascularity was slightly elevated energy was up stomach discomfort was minimal.
Any reason why you dnt choose DB or just flat BB? It's funny cause I do almost the same split as you but I do it due to past injuries.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Any reason why you dnt choose DB or just flat BB? It's funny cause I do almost the same split as you but I do it due to past injuries.
I like the combo I feel like I get a better pump that way that about the only reason

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So I think I over did it on my scoop. I was a little liberal with the serving and I felt like I was going to toss my cookies half way through my work out. Idk if it was from being over stimulated or what. Anyway the work out was good I had a good pump going and good endurance even though I woke up and had to force my self to get out of bed

Wide grip hoist pull downs
90lbsX30 X2
140X20X2
180X15 X2
200X5 ( squeeze at bottom) X2

Wide grip rows SS with Shrugs Front and back
135X15X15X15X5

Hoist low grip Rows
140X20X3

Overhead pulls
75X20X3

Various rear delt squeeze work

I was going to snap some pump pics but there was a gaggle of old dudes who were drying their balls with the blow driers WTF is up with that?!?!?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I think I over did it on my scoop. I was a little liberal with the serving and I felt like I was going to toss my cookies half way through my work out. Idk if it was from being over stimulated or what. Anyway the work out was good I had a good pump going and good endurance even though I woke up and had to force my self to get out of bed

90lbsX30 X2
140X20X2
180X15 X2

135X15X15X15X5

Hoist low grip Rows
140X20X3

Overhead pulls
75X20X3

I was going to snap some pump pics but there was a gaggle of old dudes who were drying their balls with the blow driers WTF is up with that?!?!?
I hate it when they have their towels hanging on their shoulders and use the blow dryers to dry their junk.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I hate it when they have their towels hanging on their shoulders and use the blow dryers to dry their junk.
Yea bro its the worst when they bust out the baby powder

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nude old men w/ their ballz hangin out ain't stopping me from taking my swolfies

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing (nothing) beats a shot of gold bond to the gennies when its most needed!

My buddy tried handing me a slimy looking tube of gold bond gel once with an earnest grin on his face. One minute prior to this almost-exchange I could see him in his tent on his back, legs up, slatherimg his groin with this concoction. I'll take old men with blow dryers any day. We all know it feels good and theyre old and have chit figured out!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

90lbsX30 X2
140X20X2
180X15 X2

135X15X15X15X5

Hoist low grip Rows
140X20X3

Overhead pulls
75X20X3

Sometimes I wonder how people can actually do more than 1 scoop of this stuff. It does work.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Rest day today

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You should try a small scoop for cardio!
I may have to give that a go tomorrow. Or bring some with me to work I have a lot of down time here but the shifts are long\

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I may have to give that a go tomorrow. Or bring some with me to work I have a lot of down time here but the shifts are long\
I've used it on my past couple overnight shifts, when I'm working the gate(security) it's working a lot better than buying an energy drink, and I don't have a crash after about 2 hours

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well I found that the sweet spot for clean energy and no discomfort is right between a half scoop and a 3/4 scoop
I hit legs this morning

Hack squat warm up
45lbs ES X20X2

Squats
225X10X5

Pause Squats
135X20
185X15
225X10
275X8
315X5

Suitcase Deadlifts
115lb DB 5 reps Each side X4 sets ( I haven't gone this heavy on these in a while and if felt Gooood)

15 min continiouse calve work out alternating weight on seated and standing clave press
weight ranging from 90-200 reps ranging from 10-25

Thoughts:
All in all I would say it was one of the better leg days that I have had in a while I felt good especially on the pause squats. There was zero nausea and plenty of endurance.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I found that the sweet spot for clean energy and no discomfort is right between a half scoop and a 3/4 scoop
I hit legs this morning

Hack squat warm up
45lbs ES X20X2

Squats
225X10X5

Pause Squats
135X20
185X15
225X10
275X8
315X5

Suitcase Deadlifts
115lb DB 5 reps Each side X4 sets ( I haven't gone this heavy on these in a while and if felt Gooood)

15 min continiouse calve work out alternating weight on seated and standing clave press
weight ranging from 90-200 reps ranging from 10-25

Thoughts:
All in all I would say it was one of the better leg days that I have had in a while I felt good especially on the pause squats. There was zero nausea and plenty of endurance.
SICK !!
:)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
ya you weren't kidding when you said you do not need to overload the scooper I found that I had great energy with that moderate amount. I am starting to think that my stomach discomfort came from being over stimulated on an empty belly