Jayo84 getting lean with BPS Laxacrine!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks to BPS for this awesome opportunity to tryout Laxacrine. I assume most of the readers know what this product is, but here's the info anyway!

Facts:
Serving Size 1ml
Servings Per Container: 30
5a-hydroxy-laxogenin 100mg
Other Ingredients:
Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, oleic acid, N-n-butyl-ben0yl-20sulphimide, glycerin, stearly methacylate, neolidol, civtone.

So as we see this is an Laxogenin product that will be used topically and not oral. This is my very first encounter with such a product so I am very interested to see what happens.

Laxogenin is a naturally occuring plant steroid that simulates the results of prohormones without the liver toxicity or other side effects. Laxogenin is also known as 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin and is similar Anavar, a popular prohormone that yields impressive size and strength gains.

This product's benefits are:

*Increase protein synthesis
*Increase strength and power
*Improve muscular endurance
*Aid in fat loss
*No PCT required
*Joint Support

I am currently cutting so I will be on a mild calorie deficit during the run of this product.

I am 5'8" 162lbs and about 12% Bodyfat as seen here

I workout 4 days a week at a crossfit box. Its a mix of heavy lifting and high intensity lifting.

I hope to melt a few more pounds of fat while maintaining what lean body mass I have.

Let's see what Laxacrine will do!!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for logging. Interested in this product

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd for some WODs

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Well I will tease you with letting you know todays expected WOD..

Strength- Front Squats Based on % of 1RM
60% x 7,70% x 5, 80% x 3 for 3 sets

Conditioning
AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
20 Minutes

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck .. and im in for a ride :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Second application went well. Not too much to go wrong. This product has a strange smell to it. At first my brain didn't have anything to associate it with so it was a little offensive at first. But since getting used to it, it is no problem. Just a weird chemical smell. I would say they didn't waste any time putting in any fragrances which is fine by me.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Well I will tease you with letting you know todays expected WOD..

Strength- Front Squats Based on % of 1RM
60% x 7,70% x 5, 80% x 3 for 3 sets

Conditioning
AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
20 Minutes

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats
Seems like a fun workout. I enjoy the style of cross fit workouts. I enjoy the whole intense full body thing.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for cutting these workouts have taken off a few more pounds.

FYI. I am applying by dropping the product onto the chest and abs and rubbing in with my wrists. Also I workout at 5-6pm and hit the shower once I get home. This is when I apply all 1ml

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just Visiting............Ok I'm Subbing !!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh lol. Jk.

I shot my initial thoughts and application video. Should be up shortly. So far so good. No adverse reactions to the product! I know some people have gotten rashes and what not from the ingredients. I am sticking with PM 1ml applications right after my shower. I will update this reply with the link to the video.

Video
https://youtu.be/V7N4Vi7ftoo

Tyga will be glad to see yesterdays WOD ;)

Monday Workout
Strength:
Front Squat (60%/7, 70%/5, 80%/3 x 3 sets) Based on 1 RM which is 185lbs, ended 165lbsx3x3

Cindy
20 Mins
AMRAP (as many rounds as possible
1.5 pull-ups
2.10 Push-ups
3. 15 Air Squats

Killed it with 12 Rounds plus the 5 pull-ups and 4 push ups. Total reps 65 pull-ups, 124 Push-ups, 180 Squats

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for making an instructional video! Great notes and points. I haven't seen that people were getting rashes. So please keep me apprised if this is a common occurrence.
Yeah, I never heard of any issues with BPS products, but someone mentioned that it is possible with transdermals.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember a few guys developed a rash with Iron Flex's and OL's TDs. I think it's just a reaction to the carrier. Kinda like a mild chemical burn. Probably from having sensitive skin.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen No Problems with the BPS Products !!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Applied the same way last night. No issues. Probably too early to tell a difference but will keep everyone posted!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im using BPS sustain right now .. no rash or anything .. i have gotten rash before from other topicals (evomuse) but then gave it to my cousin and he ddidn'thad any issues ..so i think it mainly from a person to person dependent/ingridents in the topical

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Applied the same way last night. No issues. Probably too early to tell a difference but will keep everyone posted!
Hey Jay, thanks for the video very informative.

Also was wondering, do you workout at night ? after applying this? or just doing it before bedtime kinda thing ?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jay, thanks for the video very informative.

Also was wondering, do you workout at night ? after applying this? or just doing it before bedtime kinda thing ?
Always PM workouts

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always PM workouts
wondering when i should do it ..heres my schedule like .

shower @6am
workout @6pm
another shower-post workout @ 8-9pm
BPS any suggestions ?

Using it after sauna/cold shower would be pretty beneficial i would take it ? since it opens up your pores perhaps ?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

shower @6am
workout @6pm
BPS any suggestions ?

Using it after sauna/cold shower would be pretty beneficial i would take it ? since it opens up your pores perhaps ?
Yes, throw it on post shower. That is optimal.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established

shower @6am
workout @6pm
BPS any suggestions ?

Sorry didnt read your whole reply. I workout at 5-6 get home, shower and apply 1ml after the shower.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry didnt read your whole reply. I workout at 5-6 get home, shower and apply 1ml after the shower.
No worries, Got the information I was looking for .. so ill be doing it post workout/shower as well.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Lets see that log! So far so good. Rubbing 1ml still after shower. Can't say for sure yet about noticeable changes.

Todays workout was tough.

Strength
Snatch (5 sets x 1 @ 90%)

Conditioning
Metcon (2 Rounds for reps)
2 rounds/EMOM:

-Axle DL (225/155)
-Plyo push ups
-KB snatch (24kg/16kg)
-Burpee to plate
-C2B pull ups (Chest to bar)
-HSPU (handstand pushups)
-Airdyne (cal)
-REST 1 minute

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are burpee to plates? I know what burpees are just not those. Lol!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
What are burpee to plates? I know what burpees are just not those. Lol!
Pretty simple just adds a little to the burpee which already sucks lol.. After you get vertical from the ground you hop with both feet onto a plate thats on the floor.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Everything is still going ok. I rotated application sights a bit. I moved up and out, so more on shoulders, traps, delts, biceps.
1ML post shower.

Decent simple workout.. I struggle with overhead squats terribly though, I have some ROM issues I bet.

AMRAP
12 Mins

100m Run
6x Overhead squats. I went empty bar.

Made it 9 rounds

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any changes yet?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I notice that joint health seems to be better I think. I normally get pretty sore shoulders and knees and it seems to be quicker healing. I am still applying 1ml post shower. Rotated to shoulders still .

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I notice that joint health seems to be better I think. I normally get pretty sore shoulders and knees and it seems to be quicker healing. I am still applying 1ml post shower. Rotated to shoulders still .
My DOMS have been reduced slightly, and strength is up. What about you?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My DOMS have been reduced slightly, and strength is up. What about you?
My DOMS have become almost nonexistent. I'm down to the last day on my bottle though. Time to break out bottle #2!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
My DOMS have become almost nonexistent. I'm down to the last day on my bottle though. Time to break out bottle #2!
So 1 bottle about done and you mostly notice "joint health seems to be better"? What about strengths and do you look any difference? Thanks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 1 bottle about done and you mostly notice "joint health seems to be better"? What about strengths and do you look any difference? Thanks.
If you follow his log he's PR'd on a few exercises as well

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength is up a bit, endurance, muscle fullness, leaning down but weight staying level, joints aren't giving me any trouble but they've been fine for a while now so I can't really speak to that, vascularity is up but that comes with leaning down and the DOMS are not bothering me so recovery is up quite a bit. I've been running mine at 2mL/ day so this is why I am out sooner than the others.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Strength is up a bit, endurance, muscle fullness, leaning down but weight staying level, joints aren't giving me any trouble but they've been fine for a while now so I can't really speak to that, vascularity is up but that comes with leaning down and the DOMS are not bothering me so recovery is up quite a bit. I've been running mine at 2mL/ day so this is why I am out sooner than the others.
Thanks for detailed reply.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Can't say I feel my strength is up yet

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
So Doms is certainly being reduced it seems! Loving that! I have rotated applications again. I am trying knees and chest. Figure the knee is pretty thin skin.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Can't say I feel my strength is up yet
So Doms is certainly being reduced it seems! Loving that! I have rotated applications again. I am trying knees and chest. Figure the knee is pretty thin skin.
Surprised about no strength increase! Some people don't respond as well as others though to be fair.

I haven't rotated sites as of yet, going into my 3rd week on Monday. Maybe I'll mix it up and do 1 1/2 doses :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty hard to know if strength is up due to the fact that workouts are so varied. I will try and make it in to get in a good chest workout.

Todays workout is going to be a killer for sure though.

31 Heroes (AMRAP - Reps)
31 Minute AMRAP of:

Partner 1:
8 Thrusters, 155# / 105#
6 Rope Climbs, 15 ft.
11 Box Jumps, 30" / 24"

Partner 2:
400m Run with sandbag, 45# / 25#
This is a Partner WOD – Partner #1 will perform the work listed above. Partner #2 will run 400m with a sandbag (45/25). Once Partner #2 returns from the run, Partner #1 will grab the sandbag and begin their 400m, while Partner #2 continues work wherever #1 left off.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
lookin good in here man, hows endurance thus far? do you feel like you can "go" a little longer?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, your workout makes me tired

Love AMRAP sets. You work EMOMs in at all?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, we do both. It seems like AMRAP is more common,

Today look like hell though

Strength:
Back Squat: 70%/5r, 80%/3r (90%/1R x 3 Sets)

METCON (Time)
50 Ring Dips
50 KB Swings 24kg
50 Box jumps 24"
50 K2E Knees to elbows
50 Step OH Lunge 45lbs

Getting pretty low on Laxacrine, but it seems to be working mostly with joint health. I do notice slight leaning even thought the scale has really slowed down. I will update with photos.