Bringing home the gains with EvoMuse Triple Play Stack.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Evo Muse Triple Play Stack Log

Stats:
Height 5’8.5”
Weight: ~155lb

Duration: ~4 weeks (only ordered 1 bottle of each)

Doses:
MyoElite:
Workout days 8 MyoElite 1 hour Preworkout.
Off days: 8ME with breakfast.

Strafe: Post Workout or Pre-bed

BMP: waiting on shipment, will start when received.

Other Current supplements:
Protein: HydroBuilder+ biogrow
Preworkout: Hemavo2 + 2g Taurine+500mg ALCAR + 1 scoop of Preworkout (usually c4)or black coffee w/ MCT oil.

Diet:
I can pretty much eye ball it by now. High Protein, moderate fat, moderate carbs on workout days, low carbs on days off.

Goal:
Lean bulk. I went to Europe for 40days and never worked out while I was there and let my diet go to $hit (lots of wine and pastries) so I lost almost all of my prior gains along with my six pack. Once I got back, I spent the 2 months gaining a few lbs of muscle and burning off a little fat., training was inconsistent though. I really want to see my abs again and get some more size on my frame. I’m excited for this stack. I just got my Mortgage Brokers License and am starting a new job, so I am rather busy; expect updates weekly. Ready to get SWLOE!

Day 1 pictures, first thing in the morning, unflexed.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437159207.998259.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437159230.987431.jpg

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I'm not currently using all these, but just giving you guys an idea of what supplements I have on hand for this run. If you have any suggestions of what to add in or take away, let me know!

Currently using Hydrobuilder, strafe,myoelite, biogrow, c4, alcar and taurine

About to go hit arms today!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437320224.430306.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437320243.135356.jpg

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Had a pretty good Bi and tri workout today. Started heavy and then ended with lots of volume...super sets and drop sets. I felt stronger than usual today but it could have been because I switched up preworkouts to Conquer which is pretty heavy on the stims.

Took my Myoelite 1 1/2 hours preworkouts which I think might have helped since I only took it an hour before last time.

I'll keep Yall updated on how the next few days go, hoping the myoE kicks in.

I'm a smaller guy compared to most people on AM, but I had an okay arm pump today so I might as well throw in a picture. Cheers.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437365240.007058.jpg