NurseGrays's PowerStroking GetDiesel JP8X Hardcore & NOS Ether Log!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Introductions and Thanks are in order!

[video=youtube;394WZ4xOG0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=394WZ4xOG0Y[/video]

Thanks again to Chuck Diesel Rocket3015 for sponsoring this log!

Goals

My goals for this log is simple. Give you as much information and experimentation on these products. I will post 2-3 times a week with a weekly video update.

JP8X Hardcore.gif

Supplement Facts
JP8X Nutrition.jpg

Directions
JP8X Directions.jpg

NOS Ether.gif

Supplement Facts
Nos Ether Nutrition.jpg

Directions
Nos Ether Directions.jpg

Lets have some fun!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Final Video Review!!!!!!

[video=youtube;BMMCGsAe_cQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMCGsAe_cQ[/video]

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I decided to make Chuck Diesel Happy and start the log early. Just in time for legs tomorrow!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see man. Dth was kind to me back in the day and plan to try jp8x soon

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st (just wanted 2 say that 1 day)
Feel good don't it............... (bad English on purpose)

I decided to make Chuck Diesel Happy and start the log early. Just in time for legs tomorrow!
None of this Monday Crap !!!

Where's Mr Rocket3015
It's 10:44pm, I'm in bed asleep, Ok it's 4:01am Where's koi1214 ???
NurseGray I am looking forward to your thoughts, gains and reviews! This is going to be good!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray, I have never used a Supplement Like NOS ETHER after my workout, until I logged this, after about a week you will not believe how long the pumps last.....I guess what I am trying to say is, be sure to follow Chuck Diesel 's protocol!! It Works!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
NurseGray, I have never used a Supplement Like NOS ETHER after my workout, until I logged this, after about a week you will not believe how long the pumps last.....I guess what I am trying to say is, be sure to follow Chuck Diesel 's protocol!! It Works!!
And I might add...you logged this before becoming a rep for GET DIESEL AND after logging it purchased like 3 bottles with your own money. #getdiesel

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Final Review
Hey, nice set up video. People usually only do videos for nut hugging brands like MTS and just use my stuff but never
tell their friends on IG, Facebook or YouTube. Let the games begin.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just noticed the catchie name to this log....I Like It

F-250 Black (800x600).jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I decided to make Chuck Diesel Happy and start the log early. Just in time for legs tomorrow![/QUOTE

I think I will be starting my on Sunday.......... I pitty the fool that starts his log on Monday (In a Mr T Voice)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Collin, I just watched the video for the first time, very nice and I will agree the dosing instructions are insane, however I do believe that is shows Chuck's attention to detail. I will be stating a Get Diesel log myself with the same two products your are using plus the Get Diesel Double or nothing stack. I have posted a link to the dosing instruction for it just for the fun of it.

http://www.fefifo.com/Extreme-Double-or-Nothing-Stack-Diesel-Test-Procycle-V2--Raw-Test-_p_178637.html

I hope Chuck does not think I am busting on him, but again I think it shows his attention to detail on supplement timing and dosing. I am looking forward to the results. Oh and by the way your will notice the difference in Erection Quality !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Collin, I just watched the video for the first time, very nice and I will agree the dosing instructions are insane, however I do believe that is shows Chuck's attention to detail. I will be stating a Get Diesel log myself with the same two products your are using plus the Get Diesel Double or nothing stack. I have posted a link to the dosing instruction for it just for the fun of it.

http://www.fefifo.com/Extreme-Double-or-Nothing-Stack-Diesel-Test-Procycle-V2--Raw-Test-_p_178637.html

I hope Chuck does not think I am busting on him, but again I think it shows his attention to detail on supplement timing and dosing. I am looking forward to the results. Oh and by the way your will notice the difference in Erection Quality !!
Nah its just when I did NOS ETHER back in 2005, I was powerlifting and formulated this not just for strength and power, but also had to make sure the dosing was right based on nutrient timing windows and what you body needs for optimum performance. Most products is just "take 1 scoop 2x a day."

The Strawbamelon directions are a little less complex. People can use either or. I know I have them on Amazon, I need to post them here but every time I try to add a pic I get all these resize it, blbalba messages.

Also when I was based out of central Florida, in the hayday of GET DIESEL, I sold ETHER in this store in Brandon, FL and I would hang out there before or after lifting and dudes would be like "Wtf is in the ETHER, its like givng me boners." But if you think about it, a good NO product should give you boners.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just a little tidbit of info, I actually did the first non- arginine-akg, Nitric Oxide product "Extreme NOS Precursor" way back in 2003. Its a reason why Nitrix got so big in this story but I don't have time to write it all. I also own getnos.com

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
[video=youtube;_p6zZir68lc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p6zZir68lc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Uh oh. I think I started a log with the post count king. Rocket3015 lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice job man, good to hear first impressions weren't too shabby!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And I might add...you logged this before becoming a rep for GET DIESEL AND after logging it purchased like 3 bottles with your own money. #getdiesel
True Story !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray your going 2 have 2 bump to 1.5 scoops jp8x hardcore next workout esp since your scoops are not full and you have a high tol. for stims. I go 1.5 but 1.75 is the most I can handle of a full 2 scoop dose.
Will do. Next lifting day is on you guessed it Monday. Shoulder and biceps. Ready for the pump!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Downed 1 scoop of ether. Feeling all kinds of full this morning

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok so I'm not crazy but I feel like every cell in my body is expanding today

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Got me feeling some kinda way lol. I'm going to call this out early as a No BS product. Can't wait for these pumps on Monday!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got me feeling some kinda way lol. I'm going to call this out early as a No BS product. Can't wait for these pumps on Monday!
Someone ask in a thread about, The Best Non-Stim Pre-Workout and I am sure when I responded Get Diesel NOS Ether they thought, "Another Rep Just Trying To Get A Plug In" but this stuff is the real deal !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
630AM
1 Scoop Nos Ether down in 10oz of water

635AM
Cardio
30min 2.0 Bowflex TreadClimber-224 Calories

Today my focus has increased slightly and my GI Motility has increased. Energy is great and my body feels full!

This is the last day of Reverse Loading the Nos Ether. Tomorrow is Shoulders and Biceps. Super Pump awaits!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am anxious to hear your thoughts...Enjoy!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
630AM
1 Scoop Nos Ether
1 Scoop JP8X
20oz of water

635AM
Cardio

715AM
Shoulders and Biceps

830AM
1 Scoop NOS Ether in 10oz of water

Had a really good workout today. I was so pumped I pulled a little something in my neck during OHP. No big deal. Deads tomorrow. The pump was really good during the workout but, I feel they will be even better as the Ether really set in my body. My focus was off the chain today and I felt me cognitive skills were increased pretty dramatically. So far so good!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I guess I didn't really pay attention to the JP8x to be completely honest. I'll hit 1.5 scoops tomorrow

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I am wrong agin I told you guys these directions were crazy. Tomorrow 1.5 scoops of JP8x hardcore with 1.5 scoops ether PWO then 1.5 scoops Ether post work out

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
630AM
1.5 Scoop Nos Ether
1.5 Scoop JP8X
20oz of water

635AM
Cardio

715AM
Deadlifts

830AM
1.5 Scoop NOS Ether in 10oz of water

Energy is still up today which I am really happy with and my work production is still going strong. Had a little bit of an off day in the gym. Couldn't pull 315 like two weeks ago. Noting to do with the supplements. Just feel I didn't drink enough water the day before. Just cardio and NosEther tomorrow!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
325 next week !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
630AM
1.5 Scoop Nos Ether
1.5 Scoop JP8X
20oz of water

635AM
Cardio

715AM
Deadlifts

830AM
1.5 Scoop NOS Ether in 10oz of water

Energy is still up today which I am really happy with and my work production is still going strong. Had a little bit of an off day in the gym. Couldn't pull 315 like two weeks ago. Noting to do with the supplements. Just feel I didn't drink enough water the day before. Just cardio and NosEther tomorrow!
I been having off days where i cant bench 295lbs and some times can go to my normal 365. This all started when I started working at 7am. I think my sleep controls my workout to workout strength more than anything. Its annoying.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I did go to sleep a little later

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
920AM slept in a little bit first dose of off day Ether 1 scoop

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437571289.611486.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That looks a lot like what I had 1st thing this morning !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This reminds me! Time for my second mid afternoon scoop!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
630AM
2 Scoop Nos Ether and 1.5 Scoops of JP8X Hardcore down in 16oz of water

It was a little strong tasting in 16oz. I will kick back up to 20oz tomorrow. I went with 2 full scoops of Ether at this time due to the time I workout. I don't have time to half dose in the AM then PRE and Post. So I took my AM with PRE at this time.

635AM
Cardio

715AM
Chest and Tri's

Absolutely crazy good pumps this morning. You can see in the photo below my triceps were bursting today!

830AM

Second 1.5 Scoops of Nos Ether Down in 10 oz of water.

I have maintained a good pump all day. The productivity is still on point and I am attributing this to the nootropics in Ether. I love this stuff!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437678834.186466.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote