BPS & AE14 join together for Laxacrine

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back again with another log. A big thank you to BPS and their team for this opportunity. This came at a great time, as I am off from work until 7/27 so the whole focus of the next week and a half is lifting

39 years old 5' 10" 203lbs.

Been lifting since I am roughly 11 years old. I do 7 days a week of fasted cardio early am and lift 6 days a week. Been a competitive powerlifter in the past, and will be going back to the platform hopefully once I hit 40

Monday-Back/Shoulders
Tuesday- Legs
Wednesday- off
Thursday- Chest
Friday- Shoulders/Back
Saturday- Legs/Hams
Sunday- Chest/Tris

Here are the other supps I am currently using:
Diesel Warrior Multi
PES Select
Vitamin Shoppe Cissus
Align Probiotic

Thats it, I am typically a keep it simple kind of guy

I will do my absolute best to update everyday with a rundown of the morning activities. Doses will be applied after my morning shower

Welcome aboard!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Reserved for pics and reviews

AE14 7-18-15.JPG

taken 7-18 204lbs 5'10.5"

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First up in this party!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope BPS will join the fun

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Quick question for BPS: application is 1ml into hands then rub it onto the location? (Chest, shoulders, etc...)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little morning workout

Cardio:
50 minutes 12% incline 3.8-4.7 mph Got a great sweat going, so it gave me a little push to do a little lifting. I decided to hit back now, so I can purely focus on shoulders later

Back
Mid Shin Rack pulls (6 sets) 4 sets @405 5 reps per
BB Rows (5 sets) 2 sets @ 205lbs 5 reps 2 sets @ 185lbs 5 reps 1 set @135lbs 12 reps
Wide Chins (2 sets) BW to failure <still nursing a little tendonitis inside my right elbow so stopped before I felt I was doing too much damage.

Showered, and first application is on. I did the dropper in my hands and applied to upper chest and shoulder.

Smell wasnt awful but certainly not pleasant. Dried quickly and washed my hands.

Will update again later with more cardio and shoulders, really want to see how high I can get on seated press this afternoon

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question for BPS: application is 1ml into hands then rub it onto the location? (Chest, shoulders, etc...)
With TDs, I've always just dribbled it out onto the area and then rubbed it in. I don't really see why putting it in your hand first would be that much different.

Oh, btw, I'm in as well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can try that tomorrow. Seems like it might be a little runny for that though

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub, I'm in the tub. Uh...I mean thread. I am in the thread.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
IN! From what ive read up on transdermal application the only reason its suggested not to use hands is because of the thickness of skin on your hands.. not all may be absorbed some bay rub off etc, whereas if you apply to wrists and forearms and rub it in like you might with perfume or something then it is absorbed a little better.

Really not much difference, some people just like to make sure they are getting their "full dose". (Although possible % that doesn't get absorbed through the skin because its on the hands may be so arbitrary that it doesn't matter!)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good afternoon workout

Cardio
30 minutes 12% 3.7mph.
Good sweat

Shoulders
Seated BB Press (7 sets) 215lbs 2 reps 205 4 reps <should have stuck to 205, could have done more>
Shoulder giant sets (4 sets of each giant routine) 30lbs db's side laterals, rear laterals, upright rows, press. All done in succession
BTB BB shrugs (4sets) 225lbs sets of 12

Called it a day from there. Was happy with overall numbers, but nothing stands out yet. Way too early

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Very good afternoon workout

Cardio
30 minutes 12% 3.7mph.
Good sweat

Shoulders
Seated BB Press (7 sets) 215lbs 2 reps 205 4 reps <should have stuck to 205, could have done more>
Shoulder giant sets (4 sets of each giant routine) 30lbs db's side laterals, rear laterals, upright rows, press. All done in succession
BTB BB shrugs (4sets) 225lbs sets of 12

Called it a day from there. Was happy with overall numbers, but nothing stands out yet. Way too early
Awesome workout my man, those giant sets :O if I superset a front/rear delt exercise im usually dying. I cant imagine 4!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yikes. Most people would walk away and just live their life with a crap shoulder. You said, "no thanks. The universe needs me to lift." Rock on.
Lol. Thanks. Add in one torn patella tendon as well. I can't quit :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning cardio in

52 minutes 12% 3.8-4.4mph Awesome sweat

Applied Laxacrine....still used hands, just felt it was alittle too runny

Legs/Hams later this afternoon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before pic from this am added to second post

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished another 30 minutes on the treadmill. Glad to have some UFC to watch. :)

30 minutes 12% 3.7-3.8 mph

Starting paused box squats now

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Looking good brotha, lets see if we cant get ya looking even better!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished another 30 minutes on the treadmill. Glad to have some UFC to watch. :)

30 minutes 12% 3.7-3.8 mph

Starting paused box squats now
Had 3ct pause squats yesterday. Have fun lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was a strong legs workout. Please bear in mind I use a safety squat bar for squats and the bar weighs 65lbs

Paused box squats: (12 sets) 155lbs 12 reps per set 245lbs 10 reps per set 335lbs 8-9 reps per set

Glute ham raises (6 sets) each set was a superset with a 25lbs plate to body weight.

Needless to say my legs are jello. Which is always a welcome feeling

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't have a chance to update my log this am

45 mins 12% 3.8-4.6 mph

Heading to my afternoon workout soon. :)

Heavy chest and tris coming

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go....excellent sunday afternoon workout as I was joined by my 12 year old daughter in my dungeon :)

30 minutes pre wo cardio 12% 3.7mph

Chest:
Flat BP (7 sets)
1 set 335 1 rep, 1 set 315 3 reps :woohoo:

Incline BP (5 sets)
5 sets @ 225lbs reps of 10,10,9,8,5

Tris:
JM Press/CGBP superset (6 sets) sets up to 185lbs to failure per set

Left it there, tris were totally fried. Strength was good. The 335lbs felt like a ton, and I was going in hoping for a little more, but I was happy with the 315 for 3. Especially with a BW of 204this am

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Nice benching brotha, good to see we got someone who's pushing over that 3 plate club and almost under 200 lbs

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice benching brotha, good to see we got someone who's pushing over that 3 plate club and almost under 200 lbs
Thanks man. I really want to push hard for the log. :)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
BPS &amp; AE14 join together for Laxacrine

Yes, that works. Personally, I put direct onto the application areas from the dropper and rub it in, but it doesn't matter.
That's a really smart idea lol! That's how I applied dermacrine as well. Maximum latherage

Also - in for deh gainz

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
How much are you dosing? I got a bottle of laxacrine and was wondering if I should just take 1 or 1 and a half?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now just 1 after my am shower. I am contemplating an evening application as well

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning cardio in

52 minutes 12% 3.8-4.5mph. Watched the Spike TV mini series Tut. So much historical inaccuracy but lots of action. :|

1 application made after am shower. Interested in hearing from the BPS team about adding an evening application.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AE14 when you say 1 application, you are reffering to 1ml =100 mg ?

Also what time of the day do you workout ?

Maybe split 50-50mg after morning and even shower(or before bedtime)

I usually take 2 showers daily one around 6am and other around 9am, so very interested in how lax works.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
maybe the bossman can clear up the question for sure, As far as I know taking a PM dose would have no negative benefits, however as far as properties such as MPS I am not sure if it will end up benefiting you further. however to each their own and it may help some more than others

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I usually take 2 showers daily one around 6am and other around 9am, so very interested in how lax works.
Yes. 1ml

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards

Lol what in the world causes you to need two showers a day? Should invest in a pool :p

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello fello logger! I myself apply directly to an area a little at a time, and rub in with wrists. I apply after my PM shower.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still finishing my afternoon but it has been a good one

Pre W/O treadmill
30 mins 12% 3.8mph

Back:
Meadow rows (6 sets) 2 35's & 1 25
TBar (5 sets) 3 45s 1 35 1 25 <all sets to failure>
Wide Chins burnout (4 sets) BW to failure

Finishing shoulders now but had a great run with Arny presses. Might have overdone it a bit

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
killer workout so far my man, logging during the workout is an interesting way to go about things ;) home gym? or commercial?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
killer workout so far my man, logging during the workout is an interesting way to go about things ;) home gym? or commercial?
Home gym. Have a power each with over 600lbs of free weight. Love not having to wait for anyone to finish.

Here is how shoulders went

Arny Presses (7 sets) 75lbs sets of 10,10,10,10,9,8,8
Side and rear lateral superset (5 sets) 30lbs to failure