Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shout out to brundel for the opportunity to Log Letrone. I had my own Viron and Follidrone on hand that I want to use with the Letrone as part of a recomp. I know exotherm is great for fat burning but i believe the combo of these 3 products will fit very well with my goals. This morning i weight 190.2. I am pretty fat so don't hate :) but I will still post pics in the next day or so as i believe they are essential to a log.

Goal will be to recomp and I will be dosing 2 pills of each per day.

dosing will be one capsule of Letrone, Viron, Folli, in the Am with breakfast- One follidrone dose preworkout- and one capsule of Letrone/Viron with post workout meal.

Only other supplements i will be taking is protein, pre, orange traid, and maybe antaeus achilles if joints get achy.

Quick overview of the supplements for those of you who are unaware- see links below for write up with more info and purchasing

Viron is a high grade tongkat/boron supp that helps boost test- Viron by Black Lion Research | PCT support | Testosterone Booster

Follidrone- is an epicatechin supplement that inhibits myostatin, increases mass and strength- Follidrone by Black Lion Research | Epicatechin Supplement

Letrone- this will be the my emphasis of the log as i have not used this product before. Viron and folli are both great and help with mass/libido/strength/ and energy. -- Letrone by Black Lion Research | Aromatase Inhibitor

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Letrone by Black Lion Research

Put a stop to estrogen before it puts a stop to you!
When it comes to any anabolic cycle, no one’s goal is to boost estrogen, grow man boobs, and lose definition, but the truth is that it can happen.
It can happen, but there is a way to make sure it never happens!
Black Lion Research presents quite possibly the strongest estrogen blocker/aromastase inhibitor available today with Letrone!

Black Lion Research has consistently been an innovator, with every new product offering something no one has done before, and Letrone follows that same path and may quite possibly be the strongest estrogen blocker we have seen in a long time.

The key ingredient of Letrone is Atractylodes Macrocephala - a natural anabolic aromatase inhibitor that aids in preventing your body from converting testosterone to estrogen - a common side effect of strong anabolic cycles.
Additionally, the ingredient has anabolic properties meaning it can help to increase your natural hormone production and boost your testosterone - meaning you can run it by itself to get lean and shredded to the bone!

An estrogen blocker designed to accelerate your fitness journey!
Get in Control of Estrogen Now with Letrone by Black Lion Research!

Key Benefits of Letrone:

- Helps Reduce Conversion to Estrogen*

- Helps Increase Testosterone*

- Supports Decreased Body Fat*

- Helps Boost IGF-1*

- Helps Reduce Water Retention*

- Supports Aromatase Inhibition without Drying Joints*

- Supports Increased Growth Hormone Secretion*

- High Oral Bioavailability*

- Helps Restore Testosterone Levels During PCT*

Letrone Formula Explained:

Atractylodes Macrocephala: a Chinese medicinal herb, has been extensively used to treat digestive diseases in China and most other Asian countries. In studies the ingredient has been exceptionally strong with 94.5% aromatase inhibition. Additionally, unlike many of the aromatase inhibitors on the market Atractylodes Macrocephala has shown to have exceptional oral bioavailability. In regards to anabolic properties, in animal studies subject experienced 20% more growth when compared to the placebo group which was attributed to increases in growth hormone of 30%, IGF-1 of 52%, T3 of 47%, T4 of 36%, and cAMP of 21%.

letrone_banner1.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review of letrone/viron/follidrone (see end of thread for final exotherm review which i am going straight into)

As for the letrone/viron/follidrone this review will be all three products combined but i will highlight things from each product individually-
overall the stack of the 3 products combined is a 9.5/10 for a natty stack. I only took off .5 because it's a prop blend (but i understand why it is-everyone is going to want letrone :)

I was using these in a deficit and only managed to lose 2 lbs over the month. I attribute that to the muscle gain made during the cycle. I leaned out, had tremendous libido, great overall mood and energy, pumps, and muscle fullness while on these 3.

letrone- 9.5
I believe this helped me lean out and gain a good amount of mass. Follidrone helped but i have used epi products before and the letrone added something special. The muscle hardness and leaning out came while in a deficit and this is rare (especially for me) I don't feel like my libido tanked but obviously viron would have counteracted this. No sides such as dry joints etc. I did have a headache the first few days but it did subside as time went on. Overall 9.5 I believe this is the best otc ai out for sure. try it if you have not.

Viron-9.5
Long Jack is amazing and this extract is on point. I literally feel the libido kick in day one or day two. It continued to increase and kind of leveled off until the end of week 3. This product is great solo/stacked/or part of a pct regimen. The libido and energy from it is great

Follidrone-9.5
Epi products are great and this is is the original. It is great in any scenario but i really enjoy it on a cut or recomp. The product really highlights endurance/pumps/lean mass. Stacked with the other 2 it's a very effective natural combo. No sides whatsoever from folli. I dosed it preworkout from week 2 on-week one i did one am dose and 1 preworkout dose. Taking it an hour pre allowed it to kick in and the endurance and pumps were great.

Overall you can not go wrong with these 3 products. They are all highly effective on their own and stacked they're amazing. Can't wait to run exotherm the next 4 weeks! look out for weekly updates ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1- Starting weight is 190.2- I will be on a 5-6 day split depending on the week. We have a two week old so things are a little hectic :)

Today I hit back/bi's and obviously there is nothing to report as of yet. Good news is i took the doses without food and did not have an upset stomach.

workout-
deadlifts (I go light due to back problems from wrestling and don't want to have a flare up and ruin the cycle) 4x12
Pull ups-4x to failure (around 20-16 towards the end)
single arm dumbell rows (4x12,10,8,6)
barbell curls (4x20)
hammer curls (3x12,10,8)
reverse curls (3x to failure)
finished up with the ab roller 3x25

pic of the awesome bottles and pills :)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436753719.587703.jpg

And here is a BLR stash pic from a couple weeks ago. None of this was from BLR and all purchased by me. So this is will be as unbiased as possible. Trust me.

View attachment 118766

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Day 1- Starting weight is 190.2- I will be on a 5-6 day split depending on the week. We have a two week old so things are a little hectic :)

Today I hit back/bi's and obviously there is nothing to report as of yet. Good news is i took the doses without food and did not have an upset stomach.

workout-
deadlifts (I go light due to back problems from wrestling and don't want to have a flare up and ruin the cycle) 4x12
Pull ups-4x to failure (around 20-16 towards the end)
single arm dumbell rows (4x12,10,8,6)
barbell curls (4x20)
hammer curls (3x12,10,8)
reverse curls (3x to failure)
finished up with the ab roller 3x25

pic of the awesome bottles and pills :)

View attachment 121424

And here is a BLR stash pic from a couple weeks ago. None of this was from BLR and all purchased by me. So this is will be as unbiased as possible. Trust me.

View attachment 118766
I'm Heeerrreeeee! thanks for the invite! nice pic! looks like candy!!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Damn!! That's a sick stash man!!! even got the formeron in there! your good to go !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I hit up Disneyland with my son and some family members. Wife stayed at home with our newborn.

Needless to say it was a massive cheat day. I won't discuss went on but it was bad lol. Won't be that bad again for the rest of log i can guarantee that.

No workout as we left the house super early and I just got home right now. Had a blast and will update workout tomorrow.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I hit up Disneyland with my son and some family members. Wife stayed at home with our newborn.

Needless to say it was a massive cheat day. I won't discuss went on but it was bad lol. Won't be that bad again for the rest of log i can guarantee that.

No workout as we left the house super early and I just got home right now. Had a blast and will update workout tomorrow.
OC resident?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In riverside county. Went to college in OC though and lived out there intermittently growing up.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
subbed

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The best dope usually does lol jp
haha hell yea, that's old school stuff right there, different colored capsules, or is that some matrix ****?? take the red pill and wake up estro free? or take the blue pill and wake up with a boner? your choice Neo.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

That's all good man! take a couple days to get the goodies flowing in your plasma, cheat days are great, sometimes they are more good then bad anyways! glad you got to have fun with most of the family! I miss living out there, born & raised in Bakersfield/Kern County, lived in Van Nuys for a long time too, been stuck out in the rockies/Colorado for 16yr's now but plan to go home soon! all my fam is all over so-cal area, pisses me off all my friends out here literally just about took trips out there in the last month 2 different friends with their kids, and another friend with his girl all sending tons of pics from the beautiful pacific.. venica beach & all that. damn I been homesick and slacking too long!! ill be out there for winter for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man. Nothing beats the weather out here. For sure. Colorado seems tight too but I can't do cold for too long lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah man. Nothing beats the weather out here. For sure. Colorado seems tight too but I can't do cold for too long lol
Yea even after 16 years out here dealing with it I still don't completely get used to it, it makes for an awesome training environment though when its 15 degree;s + 0 degree windchill at 30mph and snowing and your outside lifting with a damn winter coat on! people think your nuts but I feel like a damn Viking lmao not too many times will you catch me doing that but it sure was interesting.. my younger days after reading a muscle & fitness about training in cold weather increasing growth hormone lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I would be inside with the heat on and sitting by a fire place lol. I'm a wimp in the cold.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today I had a massive headache from like 11 o clock on. Took my first dose around 7 am so I don't think it's related. Had some caffeine and it helped a little. Also upped my water intake as well.

Went ahead and worked out at home today due to the headache and my sister coming in from Hawaii tomorrow so I had stuff to do around the house.

Workout- chest/tris. Flat dumbbell press, incline flys, medium grip incline bench, close grip bench flat, skull crushers. All were 4x12,10,8 today. Made it simple due to the headache.

Nothing major to report as of yet except I can feel the viron for sure ;) definitely doesn't take long for me and viron to become reacquainted lol.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah I would be inside with the heat on and sitting by a fire place lol. I'm a wimp in the cold.
lol that's too funny, I would have to be doing the same though 9 times out of 10 if I wasn't on such a strict routine at the time...

So today I had a massive headache from like 11 o clock on. Took my first dose around 7 am so I don't think it's related. Had some caffeine and it helped a little. Also upped my water intake as well.

Went ahead and worked out at home today due to the headache and my sister coming in from Hawaii tomorrow so I had stuff to do around the house.

Workout- chest/tris. Flat dumbbell press, incline flys, medium grip incline bench, close grip bench flat, skull crushers. All were 4x12,10,8 today. Made it simple due to the headache.

Nothing major to report as of yet except I can feel the viron for sure ;) definitely doesn't take long for me and viron to become reacquainted lol.
that's crazy I had a massive headache yesterday as well but theres a few factors I think are involved.. looks like you got a good routine in, Wondering how that viron works for ya as far as the effects you notice stand out?? i'm actually thinking about trying it 3 times a day, well I actually took it twice today so far and going to take 1 more with my bedtime doses, then taking the next 2 days off to follow the 5/2 regiment recommended...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delts/traps today

Still had a slight headache but not as bad as yesterday. The libido is really kicking in only a few days in. Endurance seemed to be really good today as well.

Workout-military press 4x12,10,8,6
Arnold press 3x15
dumbbell lateral raises 4x16,14,12,10
Barbell shrugs-3x20
Dumbbells shrugs,4x16,14,12,10
Upright row-3x failure

Finished up with 4x25 ab roller. Was sweating like a pig too :) good stuff so far

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit legs yesterday and I am pretty darn sore. This stuff has me feeling great though. Pumps, endurance, libido, are all really starting to kick in with the trifecta. Also leaning out noticeably and only a week in. Got back/bi's later today so there is another update coming this evening. I was worried with the most recent ban but if things continue to progress in this manner we definitely have a solid formeron replacement on our hands.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also had this show up for my last 4 weeks of this 8 week run ;)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437331443.385771.jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit legs yesterday and I am pretty sore for sure! This stuff has me feeling great though. Pumps, endurance, libido, are all really starting to kick in with the trifecta. Also leaning out noticeably and only a week in. Got back/bi's later today so there is another update coming this evening. I was worried with the most recent ban but if things continue to progress in this manner we definitely have a solid formeron replacement for sure.
That's awesome to hear. Log is looking good too. Thanks for the log and support.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hit legs yesterday and I am pretty darn sore. This stuff has me feeling great though. Pumps, endurance, libido, are all really starting to kick in with the trifecta. Also leaning out noticeably and only a week in. Got back/bi's later today so there is another update coming this evening. I was worried with the most recent ban but if things continue to progress in this manner we definitely have a solid formeron replacement on our hands.
dude i agree, i hit legs Friday and am sore AF specially on my inner area Ahhh but i notice a lasting pump all the time with some added libido and the endurance/stamina loving it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in as well to see how it works for ya brother;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 update- scale is the same but I am definitely leaning out. Main highlights currently are recomp effect starting to kick in (noticeable leaning out but weight is the same as day 1) libido is very very strong, great endurance and pumps from epi, as well as an overall quicker recovery and more energy throughout the day. Yes this is one week in-some are much more subtle atm but I expect them to increase noticeably as time progresses.

Back/bi day today- went for very high volume on the following (20-35 reps depending) and man was I pumped.
Seated incline curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, pull ups, deadlifts, dumbbell rows laying on incline bench.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Week 1 update- scale is the same but I am definitely leaning out. Main highlights currently are recomp effect starting to kick in (noticeable leaning out but weight is the same as day 1) libido is very very strong, great endurance and pumps from epi, as well as an overall quicker recovery and more energy throughout the day. Yes this is one week in-some are much more subtle atm but I expect them to increase noticeably as time progresses.

Back/bi day today- went for very high volume on the following (20-35 reps depending) and man was I pumped.
Seated incline curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, pull ups, deadlifts, dumbbell rows laying on incline bench.
KickAss bro! Glad your getting good results from that and great workout! I like what I see for sure! I feel the same way, I mentioned in my log I tried doing Viron with 2 Follidrones PWO and it seemed like it kicked up the intensity a notch, you tried that yet? how are you dosing everything at what times of the day? I've been doing 1 of everything in morning upon waking (accept Follidrone) then PWO early to mid afternoon I do 2 follis, sometimes the 1 viron, and 1 letrone, right after I do 1 prolactrone and before bed I do 1 of everything accept the follidrone, today I changed it up a little, I did Rebirth 3x AM-Afternoon and now, did my follidrone PWO Time (though it was an off day) took my prolactrone & letrone couple hours later, then just now I did 1 Rebirth, 1 Letrone, 1 Viron, 1 Follidrone, 2 Prolactrone.. I also have been taking my Omega3's morning and night with them and a 1.1G cap of ginger (I read somewhere it possibly helps with absorption of other supps) so I been trying it...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have been splitting my folli doses but might dose them all preworkout and see how it goes next week. I have tried both but it's been a while since I have done it all pre.

I take viron and letrone together first thing in the morning and then either with post workout meal or pre bed a couple times. I feel like it helps sleep a little the later I dose it. It's a solid stack for sure.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah I have been splitting my folli doses but might dose them all preworkout and see how it goes next week. I have tried both but it's been a while since I have done it all pre.

I take viron and letrone together first thing in the morning and then either with post workout meal or pre bed a couple times. I feel like it helps sleep a little the later I dose it. It's a solid stack for sure.
interesting, so you take your folli what, in the morning and at night?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today- was going to do some light cardio but my aunt and uncle showed up to visit my sis from hawaii. Ended up throwing the football around but nothing intense. Glad to point out my joints weren't achy at all which is a good thing for a potent ai. also want to note my headaches i had the first few days are completely gone and I am still at the 2 caps. other than that it's all good in the hood atm (minus the pizza we ordered for dinner...shhhh don't tell-oh yeah, my wife baked cookies too- which i may or may not have had a couple)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yes! pizza, COOKIES? sounds great! glad the joints aren't aching! even at 3 caps my joints weren't bothering me at all on the letrone! but it Def had my estro in check so im happy with the results thus far

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest/tri's today. Overall I have felt like I have had more energy throughout the day (prob the viron/letrone combo as epi doesn't normally make me have more energy overall) also had my wife notice some changes today without me asking ;)

Workout- flat bench, incline flys, incline close grip, skull crushers, dumbbell kickbacks, and finished up with about 10 min of jump rope.

Overall still feeling good and leaning out. Endurance and pumps have been great lately too.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep it up bro..!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So hunger may be increasing slightly (which would be great on Pct and on a bulk) nothing too bad and may be no correlation between the two-but I have been seemingly hungrier throughout the day.

Overall I am feeling stronger and muscle fullness is in full effect (no pun intended) The pumps and endurance are still on point as I usually have these effects on epi products. Libido from viron is still amazing as expected.

Workout was delts and traps:

Seated dumbbell press 3x15

Barbell shrugs-3x20

Upright row-3x18,16,14

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So hunger may be increasing slightly (which would be great on Pct and on a bulk) nothing too bad and may be no correlation between the two-but I have been seemingly hungrier throughout the day.

Overall I am feeling stronger and muscle fullness is in full effect (no pun intended) The pumps and endurance are still on point as I usually have these effects on epi products. Libido from viron is still amazing as expected.

Barbell shrugs-3x20

Upright row-3x18,16,14
Hell yea great work outs! libido is something else with the viron aint it!! you ought to try prolactrone with it some time, man I swear my libido is THROUGH the roof after 20-40 minutes of popping one of each! might be better then V or C!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. Yeah I might give it a whirl. I get bad headaches from l dopa normally but I will probably give it a go in the future at some point!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I got in a quick cardio session before heading to the beach with the family. It was a circuit of interval sprints, speed jump rope, and farmers walk. barbecuing down there which means there will be plenty of protein consumed. All is well supplement wise :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Today I got in a quick cardio session before heading to the beach with the family. It was a circuit of interval sprints, speed jump rope, and farmers walk. barbecuing down there which means there will be plenty of protein consumed. All is well supplement wise :)
Hell yea, sounds like everything is good in your neck of the woods!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 2 update- scale is the same but i can definitely tell I am leaning out while maintaining-if not gaining- mass. The muscle hardness and fullness is really kicking in. Granted I am still a heffer but I notice a substantial difference within the two weeks thus far. Libido is continually getting strong which may or may not be a good thing :) nothing negative to report at all this week. I have continued to notice a much deeper sleep at night as well. Endurance and pumps continue to be great on workout days. I also have more natural energy in the morning without the need for extra stims.

workout today was chest tri's-I went for volume to enjoy that pump I have been getting
flat bench 5x20
Incline Dumbell Press- 4x16,14,12,10
dumbell pull overs-4x18
dips-3x25
skull crushers-3x14,12,10
ab roller-4x25

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established

Barbell shrugs-3x20

Upright row-3x18,16,14
Follidrone makes me incredibly hungry. Gotta feed the beast, lean gains is what i have seen.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone makes me incredibly hungry. Gotta feed the beast, lean gains is what i have seen.
I noticed that as well, which can be a good thing if you are trying to bulk :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I haven't experienced increased hunger but it does produce some lean gains for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit legs yesterday and then had a little softball game with people from our bible study today. First off I don't play softball and secondly my legs were slaughtered from yesterday. It wasn't a pretty sight out there hahaha. One thing I will say is that my endurance was great even though I'm still a heffer. I was chasing that ball around with ease :) a guy also asked if I had been working out more which idk if it's a compliment or insult :) I'll attribute it to the letrone. Sister left back to Hawaii yesterday so I will be much more dialed in with diet. It Was still good overall but a few hiccups.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a compliment to me... :bigok: