OverDue PCT after 4 1/2 month Cycle All Natural, All BlackLionResearch

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you for Checking out my log & Thank you AM for having a great Forum!

First & Foremost, I GREATLY Appreciate This Opportunity from Black Lion Research & brundel to not only Run these Great Looking Products, but to Show the AM World what they can do!

Now My Info if you haven't seen the previous log for my cycle you can view it here #-> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/265827-running-tri-fecta.html <-#

That contains my ENTIRE 4 1/2 month cycle of approx. 4 bridged PH cycles and then some..
Started my cycle February 18th 2015, Spent Approximately 70 days or 10 weeks on nicely dosed PH Quad, Three, and 2 Stacks before starting

AAS 5/8/2015 Started with a Small Run for about 3 weeks, short & long esthers, then moved on to Others 48 days or about 6 Weeks..

As far as Progress I definitely gained a good 8-10lbs of LBM, became ALOT more vascular, specially at the end of cycle and as time goes on now I'm noticing more veins everyday, never really went for any "PR's" lifting but I know I've increased 4-6reps on my 80%1RM, Recovery during breaks in between sets was fast and intense, one of my favorite parts of the cycle? The beginning Quad Stack made me fall in love with about 2 PH's out of the 4 and had me feeling the best, but towards the end I felt about the same Uplifted and Motivated..

5'7"
Started at 175lbs
Ended at 188lbs
Highest Weight was 194 Mid all the way to almost the end of cycle.. til my schedule got extremely hectic and didn't get enough cals, I was able to keep atleast 98% of LBM

PCT Officially Started 7/5/2015 (Everything should have been cleared from my system by then, my last dose on cycle was 7/1/2015 All Short Esthers)

For the PCT I started with a small dose of Triptorelin at 100mcg After that its all BLR & Omega's, DAA & 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin

Rebirth - 1cap 2x Daily Morning & Bedtime
Letrone - 1cap 2x Daily Morning & Bedtime
Viron - 1cap 2x Daily Morning & Bedtime (5 Days on 2 off)
Follidrone - 2 Caps 45-60minutes Pre-Workout, Off Days 1cap 2x Daily Morning & Bedtime
Prolactrone - 1cap Morning, 2 Caps Bedtime
***-*** ********* D-Aspartic-Acid 3.5G mixed with Pre-Workout Drink 1x Daily
************* Transdermal 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin (50-75mg)1 to 2x daily applied usually after shower AM or 45-60min Pre Workout those 2 Times or 1x AM & 1x Late Afternoon/Evening. only have about a week or two left then i'll leave it at that, had it left over from about a year ago!
Omega3/6/9's 1.5g/2g 2-3x Daily (taken with AM & PM Doses of other Supps)
Ginger Extract 1.5g 2-3x Daily (taken as well AM & PM doses to possibly help absorption & any possible stomache discomfort from all the Caps)
Vitamin D3 1-3g 2x Daily
Vitamin C 500-1000MG 2x Daily
ZMA 2 Tabs Before Bed

Also Running 2-3 Diff. PWO's
1. NitroNOX Pro which i'm running a log for right now (5-6x Weekly for MAIN PWO)
2. NO BULL a friend hooked me up with for an early b-day present (once or twice a week, like mixing my DAA with that the best cause its a sour lemon flavor and the taste is on par (Used 3-4x Weekly mainly in place of Coffee when I wake up)
3.Creatine Energy that I still have left over from an older log. (use 1-2x week as an Add on to other PWO's or just a boost for the Creatine mainly)

So that's Current line up, will increase or decrease dosages as needed.. Will Basically end up being 30 days worth of everything,
After that I plan to get Bloods done about a Week after the last day of everything and go from there... Also Have Bloods from on cycle about 30-45 days ago, getting one done This coming week as well for kind of a starting point and I will post all of them as well as Before & After Pics if needed..

So it;'s been about a week in on PCT and so far Everything seems to be feeling good.. up until a few days ago I definitely felt some shutdown symptoms, lethargy, little bit of decreased libido, some anxiety/emotional crap feeling, the entire time my Body has still felt primed for the Iron though, Libido has already bounced back the last 2-3 days as well as the lethargy has somewhat faded and mental clarity and optimism is coming back pretty quick.
have been on the Stack since 7/9 so not long having a possible big placebo effect cause I already been feeling nice & pumped all the time the last few days, took the triptorelin shot on 7/10 and actually only did about .25units or .45mcg ..

Workouts have been Nice, everytime after the second set of whatever I'm doing I get MAX Pump & have to do ALOT of stretching cause it starts to get in the way brings my ROM to about 60-75% after a while I switch to partial 3/4 Reps but I get it nice & slow on ALOT.. I usually feel the need to do nice slow & restpause reps, just feels better then high intensity type routines though those are nice too..

As for my Routine My Normal is
Monday - Back
Tuesday - Chest
Wenesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Sat - Full Body
Sun - Off

But every other week I don't have much time so I'm limited to about 3-4 days so I do routines like this

Chest/Back (SuperSets Mostly)
Legs/Shoulders (Usually Superset one part to the other, sometimes do Legs(40-60min) THEN Shoulders(25-45min)
Arms/Core (Arms Then Core Usually, Sometimes Superset back & fourth)

So that's the Jist of it all, On limited time right now after this long post and have to hit the gym, so I will post Bloods with Before Pics later todayt. Thanks again to Black Lion Research and Everyone else on here weather you see this or you don't also Thanks of course to AM & Admin for having a great Spot for all of us to have the Privelidge of doing this!. All feedback & comments are appreciated !

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Check it out guys; FINALLY brundel
vujade yates84 mixedup MrKleen73
mully35 bobsaget2191 Thefatbloke Rocket3015 EMPIREMIND halfhuman Afi140 CJNator kboxer7 ELROCK all the people can think of right now to invite that might want to see this..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here too even though I wasn't invited. Lol! Nice stack. Ought to be a good PCT.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Not invited. UN-subbing ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm here for thus wacky thing called pct????

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Not invited. UN-subbing &#55357;&#56859;
lol DUDE youwere the FIRST one I thought of but somehow I missed it in trying to fix the tag post. got to complicated for me! hah glad your here, I need you in this man! you were one of the first to log the letrone!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm here too even though I wasn't invited. Lol! Nice stack. Ought to be a good PCT.
Damn, like I said stupid short term memory, hopefully pct helps that lol! glad your here man!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm here for thus wacky thing called pct????
haha I know man, you still look at it like its an alien from another planet. mst be nice not to worry about the whole pct b.s. huh?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
koi1214 love2liftkat DreamWeaver travwj
Jebrook jdg76 nsvee rascal14 Volvo140G

There got most of you I think lol

Well the guys already subbed it edited out, weird. jdg, jebrook,

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha I know man, you still look at it like its an alien from another planet. mst be nice not to worry about the whole pct b.s. huh?
Honestly sometimes it might be nice to come off but a couple days without a shot and I start feeling weird and I'm not sure of trying to maintain 170lbs at 5ft 1in is feasible because unless cutting I prefer to be at least 165lbs year round bit closer to 180lbs

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Honestly sometimes it might be nice to come off but a couple days without a shot and I start feeling weird and I'm not sure of trying to maintain 170lbs at 5ft 1in is feasible because unless cutting I prefer to be at least 165lbs year round bit closer to 180lbs
trust me man I know what ya mean! I might be a little taller but we both have the same goals in mind and I hate feeling light in the ass, anything under 175 I start to feel like a damn stick so its like im on a year round bulk no matter what im doing..

This is an important thread IMO
thanks for joining, another good person I didn't tag damn it. I hope that the bloods and everything will help shed light on how well this line up works and helps in the future as far as using natural compounds specially after being shutdown for so long. im real interested and hoping it works out great. I'm kind of raising the bar on this one or trying to as far as coming back and trying to stay well above baseline as far as LH/FSH/Free Test. ive done it before without the help of anything but not from such a long hiatus.. We Shall See!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
quick question for you since you already have experience with letrone, being as im in PCT how many Caps you think of letrone I should stick at and for how long? I've been on 1-2x daily since the start 4 days ago.. I still feel like my estro is a little high, and kind of got a little bit of left over puffy nips so ive been also taking the prolactrone as I mentioned at the opening the mucuna puriens/l-dopa at 2-3 caps daily.. was running prami but I ran out of that abut a week ago. now I do notice as of today the nips aint sensitive anymore thankfully, yesterday they still had some today they have been good, still looking a little puffy though.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt a little slighted i wasn't I wasn't in the first wave of mentions, but..... sub'd!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
quick question for you since you already have experience with letrone, being as im in PCT how many Caps you think of letrone I should stick at and for how long? I've been on 1-2x daily since the start 4 days ago.. I still feel like my estro is a little high, and kind of got a little bit of left over puffy nips so ive been also taking the prolactrone as I mentioned at the opening the mucuna puriens/l-dopa at 2-3 caps daily.. was running prami but I ran out of that abut a week ago. now I do notice as of today the nips aint sensitive anymore thankfully, yesterday they still had some today they have been good, still looking a little puffy though.
Haha, had to look back up to see what all you had in pct. I would run 1 cap 3x day for a week or two. Get your estro in check and then maybe back off to 2x day. brundel may have some advice too.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I felt a little slighted i wasn't I wasn't in the first wave of mentions, but..... sub'd!
my apologies! I had you on the top of my mind though! couldn't remember how to spell your name so had to dig through some threads to find you! thanks for the join!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Haha, had to look back up to see what all you had in pct. I would run 1 cap 3x day for a week or two. Get your estro in check and then maybe back off to 2x day. brundel may have some advice too.
Niiice Ok! I been doing 2 but ill hit 3 started......NOW, might actually help with the gains too huh?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
in :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
HERE...thanks for the reminder Kila! Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks Guys!!! More Motivation for me! trying to get the recent bloods together and post them with a before pic or two!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested in seeing how this works out.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub a dub dubbed

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There he is!! Welcome bro! I love your damn AVI everytime I see it it makes me laugh.
its hard not to imagine i'm talking to that mouse.
Thx Bro... That mouse is The Brain.. from the Cartoon Pinky & The Brain

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

:bigok:

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thx Bro... That mouse is The Brain.. from the Cartoon Pinky & The Brain

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

:bigok:
lol oh yea! that's a classic, haven't seen that show on in ages but it was as big as the simpsons for a long time, I felt bad for brain cause he had to deal with the idiot friend ALL the time well he was coming up with genius idea';s that always blew up in his face, usually cause of the idiot pinky lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
lol RT on guys thanks for comin thru, hope this is beneficial to you all in one way or another!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Bloods *-*-*-*-*

So I had to copy & paste them from Kaiser's website where I get all my work done currently, seems like their tests are a lot different then most howtheir set up, gonna try and get paper copies or something cause I would rather post pics then copy & pasting crap. anyways here's something to check out... the first test scores on left were done at the end of last year after my last cycle/pct the second test scores are from this cycle I was just on takin last month, hope its not scrambled too bad enough for you all to read.

6/9/15 Urine Analysis
URINALYSIS WITH REFLEX TO MICROSCOPY AND CULTURE
Color, urine Yellow Yellow
Appearance, urine Clear Clear
Specific gravity, urine 1.003 - 1.029 1.017
pH, UA 5.0 - 8.0 6.0
LEUKOCYTE ESTERASE, UA Negative Negative
Nitrite, UA Negative Negative
Protein, UA, ql Negative Negative
Glucose, UA, ql Negative Negative
Ketones, UA, ql Negative Negative
Bilirubin, UA, ql Negative Negative
Ua hgb Negative Negative

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
the ones with single numbers werent tested the first time i guess.
the >< means first and second test differential
Bloods
White Blood Cell Differential 11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Component Standard Range Your Value
Neutrophils auto count 1.5 - 7.5 thous/mm3 7.0 >< 5.8
Basophils, automated count 0.0 - 0.2 thous/mm3 >< 0.0
Basophils %, automated count >< 0.3
Eosinophils %, automated count >< 4.3
Eosinophils, automated count 0.0 - 0.4 thous/mm3 0.4
Lymphocytes %, automated count 20.0 >< 25.8
Lymphocytes, automated count 0.8 - 3.5 thous/mm3 1.9 >< 2.5
Monos %, auto 8.2 >< 10.2
Monocytes, automated count 0.0 - 1.0 thous/mm3 0.8 >< 1.0
Neutrophils %, automated count 71.8 >< 59.4

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Cortisol
Cortisol morning 4.0 - 22.0 ug/dL 5.1 >< 5.9

Testosterone 11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Testosterone, TOTAL 241 - 827 ng/dL 526 >< 1500

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Liver Function Panel
Total Protein 6.3 - 8.0 g/dL 6.5 >< 6.8
Albumin 3.5 - 5.0 g/dL 4.1 >< 4.4
Bilirubin, total 0.1 - 1.5 mg/dL 0.3 >< 0.3
Bilirubin, conjugated <=0.3 mg/dL 0.1 >< 0.1
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 45 - 129 IU/L 71 >< 53
ALT 5 - 50 IU/L 43 >< 38
AST 5 - 40 IU/L 41 >< 61

6/9/15
RENAL FUNCTION PANEL
Phosphorus 2.5 - 4.8 mg/dL 5.5
Glomerular filtration rate, nonAfrican American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 50.7
Glomerular filtration rate, African American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 61.3
GLUCOSE, RANDOM 60 - 140 mg/dL 69
BUN 7 - 23 mg/dL 15
Creatinine 0.6 - 1.3 mg/dL 1.6
Sodium 135 - 145 mEq/L 141
Potassium 3.5 - 5.0 mEq/L 4.7
Chloride 98 - 109 mEq/L 103
CO2 20 - 31 mmol/L 31
Calcium 8.5 - 10.5 mg/dL 10.1
Albumin 3.5 - 5.0 g/dL 4.4

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
CREATINE KINASE
CK 25 - 287 IU/L 1108 >< 1505

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
LIPID PANEL
Cholesterol 0 - 199 mg/dL 131 >< 120
Triglyceride <=200 mg/dL 74 >< 90
HDL >=40 mg/dL 34 >< 32
Cholesterol, non-HDL <=150 mg/dL 91 >< 88
LDL 66 >< 70

6/9/15 (no old test found yet)
CBC (COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT) WITH DIFFERENTIAL
WBC's, automated count 3.5 - 10.5 thous/mm3 9.8
RBC, auto 4.25 - 6.00 mill/mm3 5.48
Hgb 12.9 - 18.3 gm/dL 15.3
Hct, auto 37.0 - 53.0 % 46.0
MCV 80.0 - 100.0 fl 83.9
MCH 26.0 - 35.0 pg 27.9
MCHC 31.0 - 37.0 gm/dL 33.3
RDW, ratio, RBC, Qn, auto 0.0 - 17.0 % 15.7
Platelets, automated count 150 - 450 thous/mm3 361

1/23/2015 6/9/15
COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL
Potassium 3.5 - 5.0 mEq/L 4.9 >< 5.6
Sodium 135 - 145 mEq/L 139 >< 136
Chloride 98 - 109 mEq/L 102 >< 100
CO2 20 - 31 mmol/L 28.6 >< 32
GLUCOSE, RANDOM 60 - 140 mg/dL 88 >< 72
Albumin 3.5 - 5.0 g/dL 4.8 >< 4.4
BUN 7 - 23 mg/dL 23 >< 16
Creatinine 0.6 - 1.3 mg/dL 1.22 >< 1.6
Total Protein 6.3 - 8.0 g/dL 7.1 >< 6.5
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 45 - 129 IU/L 87 >< 52
AST 5 - 40 IU/L 39 >< 57
ALT 5 - 50 IU/L 43 >< 47
Calcium 8.5 - 10.5 mg/dL 8.9 >< 9.7
Bilirubin, total 0.1 - 1.5 mg/dL 0.8 >< 0.5
Glomerular filtration rate, African American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 59 >< 61.3
Glomerular filtration rate, nonAfrican American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 48 >< 50.7

Estrogen
10–130 pg/mL 28 >< 41.2

Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
1.42–15.4 IU/L 9.6 >< 1.3

Luteinizing hormone
1.24–7.8 IU/L 5.7 >< 2.2

There's that, some of the numbers look a little weird, the creatinine kinase is high ithink, and they always tell me my creatinine is high probably from working out or whatever, let me know what you all think, and ill get my new one within the next week or two (going down there this week)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Before the Cycle;

meB4cycle.jpg
meB4cycle1.jpg

at end of cycle within the last 2 weeks;
meback2.jpg
meJuly21.jpg
meback.jpg
meJuly26.jpg
mesplitlegpic.jpg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bloods *-*-*-*-*

So I had to copy & paste them from Kaiser's website where I get all my work done currently, seems like their tests are a lot different then most howtheir set up, gonna try and get paper copies or something cause I would rather post pics then copy & pasting crap. anyways here's something to check out... the first test scores on left were done at the end of last year after my last cycle/pct the second test scores are from this cycle I was just on takin last month, hope its not scrambled too bad enough for you all to read.

6/9/15 Urine Analysis
URINALYSIS WITH REFLEX TO MICROSCOPY AND CULTURE
Color, urine Yellow Yellow
Appearance, urine Clear Clear
Specific gravity, urine 1.003 - 1.029 1.017
pH, UA 5.0 - 8.0 6.0
LEUKOCYTE ESTERASE, UA Negative Negative
Nitrite, UA Negative Negative
Protein, UA, ql Negative Negative
Glucose, UA, ql Negative Negative
Ketones, UA, ql Negative Negative
Bilirubin, UA, ql Negative Negative
Ua hgb Negative Negative

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
the ones with single numbers werent tested the first time i guess.
the >< means first and second test differential
Bloods
White Blood Cell Differential 11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Neutrophils auto count 1.5 - 7.5 thous/mm3 7.0 >< 5.8
Basophils, automated count 0.0 - 0.2 thous/mm3 >< 0.0
Basophils %, automated count >< 0.3
Eosinophils %, automated count >< 4.3
Eosinophils, automated count 0.0 - 0.4 thous/mm3 0.4
Lymphocytes %, automated count 20.0 >< 25.8
Lymphocytes, automated count 0.8 - 3.5 thous/mm3 1.9 >< 2.5
Monos %, auto 8.2 >< 10.2
Monocytes, automated count 0.0 - 1.0 thous/mm3 0.8 >< 1.0
Neutrophils %, automated count 71.8 >< 59.4

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Cortisol
Cortisol morning 4.0 - 22.0 ug/dL 5.1 >< 5.9

Testosterone 11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Testosterone, TOTAL 241 - 827 ng/dL 526 >< 1500

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
Liver Function Panel
Total Protein 6.3 - 8.0 g/dL 6.5 >< 6.8
Albumin 3.5 - 5.0 g/dL 4.1 >< 4.4
Bilirubin, total 0.1 - 1.5 mg/dL 0.3 >< 0.3
Bilirubin, conjugated <=0.3 mg/dL 0.1 >< 0.1
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 45 - 129 IU/L 71 >< 53
ALT 5 - 50 IU/L 43 >< 38
AST 5 - 40 IU/L 41 >< 61

6/9/15
RENAL FUNCTION PANEL
Phosphorus 2.5 - 4.8 mg/dL 5.5
Glomerular filtration rate, nonAfrican American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 50.7
Glomerular filtration rate, African American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 61.3
GLUCOSE, RANDOM 60 - 140 mg/dL 69
BUN 7 - 23 mg/dL 15
Creatinine 0.6 - 1.3 mg/dL 1.6
Sodium 135 - 145 mEq/L 141
Potassium 3.5 - 5.0 mEq/L 4.7
Chloride 98 - 109 mEq/L 103
CO2 20 - 31 mmol/L 31
Calcium 8.5 - 10.5 mg/dL 10.1
Albumin 3.5 - 5.0 g/dL 4.4

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
CREATINE KINASE
CK 25 - 287 IU/L 1108 >< 1505

11/14/14 - 6/9/15
LIPID PANEL
Cholesterol 0 - 199 mg/dL 131 >< 120
Triglyceride <=200 mg/dL 74 >< 90
HDL >=40 mg/dL 34 >< 32
Cholesterol, non-HDL <=150 mg/dL 91 >< 88
LDL 66 >< 70

6/9/15 (no old test found yet)
CBC (COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT) WITH DIFFERENTIAL
WBC's, automated count 3.5 - 10.5 thous/mm3 9.8
RBC, auto 4.25 - 6.00 mill/mm3 5.48
Hgb 12.9 - 18.3 gm/dL 15.3
Hct, auto 37.0 - 53.0 % 46.0
MCV 80.0 - 100.0 fl 83.9
MCH 26.0 - 35.0 pg 27.9
MCHC 31.0 - 37.0 gm/dL 33.3
RDW, ratio, RBC, Qn, auto 0.0 - 17.0 % 15.7
Platelets, automated count 150 - 450 thous/mm3 361

1/23/2015 6/9/15
COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL
Potassium 3.5 - 5.0 mEq/L 4.9 >< 5.6
Sodium 135 - 145 mEq/L 139 >< 136
Chloride 98 - 109 mEq/L 102 >< 100
CO2 20 - 31 mmol/L 28.6 >< 32
GLUCOSE, RANDOM 60 - 140 mg/dL 88 >< 72
Albumin 3.5 - 5.0 g/dL 4.8 >< 4.4
BUN 7 - 23 mg/dL 23 >< 16
Creatinine 0.6 - 1.3 mg/dL 1.22 >< 1.6
Total Protein 6.3 - 8.0 g/dL 7.1 >< 6.5
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 45 - 129 IU/L 87 >< 52
AST 5 - 40 IU/L 39 >< 57
ALT 5 - 50 IU/L 43 >< 47
Calcium 8.5 - 10.5 mg/dL 8.9 >< 9.7
Bilirubin, total 0.1 - 1.5 mg/dL 0.8 >< 0.5
Glomerular filtration rate, African American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 59 >< 61.3
Glomerular filtration rate, nonAfrican American >=60.0 mL/min/1.73m2 48 >< 50.7

Estrogen
10–130 pg/mL 28 >< 41.2

Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
1.42–15.4 IU/L 9.6 >< 1.3

Luteinizing hormone
1.24–7.8 IU/L 5.7 >< 2.2

There's that, some of the numbers look a little weird, the creatinine kinase is high ithink, and they always tell me my creatinine is high probably from working out or whatever, let me know what you all think, and ill get my new one within the next week or two (going down there this week)
Have you spoken to a doc about your creatine kinase levels? Holy hell.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Have you spoken to a doc about your creatine kinase levels? Holy hell.
Yea, they don't seem very concerned, I've actually talked to 3 different doc's so far about it and they all seem to come to the conclusion its from working out and tell me to lay off lifting here and there. its actually been an ongoing thing since long before the cycling, kinda annoys me with Kaiser specially, I've been through 3 diff. docs with them til I found one that actually wanted to do anything and then he retired last week! >:-/

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You Rang ?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Just peeked at your cycle log...holy cow!!
You sayin' that you've dropped the nolva/clomid etc components & are just focussing on BLR products & the items listed at the start of this thread for pct?
Watching this with extreme interest :yup:

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, they don't seem very concerned, I've actually talked to 3 different doc's so far about it and they all seem to come to the conclusion its from working out and tell me to lay off lifting here and there. its actually been an ongoing thing since long before the cycling, kinda annoys me with Kaiser specially, I've been through 3 diff. docs with them til I found one that actually wanted to do anything and then he retired last week! >:-/
You might be holding some salts in them there kidneys too...done a kidney cleanse in awhile? I'd hate to have to read your log on passing stones...:dump:

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You Rang ?
I did! had to have the Rocket man legend in this!

Just peeked at your cycle log...holy cow!!
You sayin' that you've dropped the nolva/clomid etc components & are just focussing on BLR products & the items listed at the start of this thread for pct?
Watching this with extreme interest :yup:
Yessir! Strictly what I mentioned in the opener, since PCT its been STRICTLY those for research purposes, just call me Pinky & I guess that makes brundel the brain lmao

You might be holding some salts in them there kidneys too...done a kidney cleanse in awhile? I'd hate to have to read your log on passing stones...:dump:
Well I've used quite a bit of Cycle Assist/Organ Support Supps the entire cycle and for a long time now, everything I could find for detox purposes and after PCT I think when I'm completely done with ALL supplements for a week ill do a mega cleanse and try to really clean my body out.. I've even went in and had tests done after taking a week or two off from working out so it really couldn't possibly be from muscle breakdown! it all started last year when I had a severe case of bacterial tonsillitis, thought I had the flu and ran a fever for literally 3 days with temps from 101 to 104/105 according to two diff. thermometer, anyways after the 3rd day when my throat swelled up and it was excruciatingly painful to swallow a sip of water I finally

went to the doc's and was diagnosed, by that time they said I was severely dehydrated and put me on 3 straight bags of IV fluids, the doc said I had borderline kidney failure atthat time and told me to lay off any and all NSAIDs so I did, and honestly I've felt great since then, but EVERYTIME I get a test done it seems to be up there and they;'ve done several diff. urine tests and bloods tests, so obviously theres a test they haven't done and need to do. the only time I felt a little off was the beginning of this year well before I started my cycle I went through a week straight where my lower back and legs mostly the entire back of my legs to my heels were cramping so severlely upon waking I could barely walk half bent over, and it would slowly go away several hours later after being active and tons of fluids and anti imflammatorys,

I went to the doc then and they couldn't find anything again So I figure after PCT im really gonna try and figure out WTF exactly is going on.. I could understand right after a good session or whatever having those levels but this has been going on for a long time now and what pisses me off is ive been to 4 diff. hospitals, seen 5 diff. doctors, had xrays/mris/ultrasounds/UA's/BT's and not one person can come up with even a hint of something other then "you need to stop working out for a long time." REALLY?! I've had about 2% faith in the medical system in the last 2-3 years its dropped to that after mine and several others experiences. anyways sorry to Ramble on, felt like explaining it so everyone could kind of see what I've gone through with that situation since it is a redflag of sorts.

Guess I'll crash this party..
RT on man, the more the merrier, Thanks for Crashin!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
"I've had about 2% faith in the medical system in the last 2-3 years"

I'm hearing you. If there's no drug they can just throw at you they're not interested. No fan of the med system myself.

Hmm, and yet no mention of low energy levels...curious. I've experienced that lower back - leg pain before myself, it nailed me for 2-3 days, locked me so tight it hurt to blink!! No clue as to what it was, tests showed nothing & morphine at the hospital did nothing to alleviate the pain, I just had to let it subside. Mystery, excruciatingly painful mystery.

I'm not going to attempt any sort of diagnosis here, there's undoubtedly someone more eminently qualified/experienced in this field than I, but I will offer you 2 suggestions:
1) Christopher's Kidney Formula: exceptional herbal kidney cleanse, works straight away & boy will you see some ugly colours if you've been pumping protein, creatine, aminos etc in over the years. Massively overlooked & crucial element to any supps regime - everybody focusses on the liver support...
2) Heavy metals testing: without knowing your background & potential exposure to ingestible, transdermal or atmospheric metal pollutants, the fact that there's an identified correlation between these symptoms and you exercising indicates to me a possibility of heavy metals toxicity. Your body stores unwanted metals for elimination at a time most convenient to it, most often in fat stores or within organs. With your diet & training regime, the exercise component may induce an unwanted expulsion of metal toxins as circulation increases to the organs & fat stores are utilised for energy. Your detox channels are already running at full noise to eliminate metabolic, endocrinologic and pathologic wastes at this time, when these metals start moving the system overloads and these metals are pushed out any way the body can move them, often through sweat. This may also affect the elimination of other waste products, ie. excessive creatinine. When the body is at rest once again, the metals in circulation are returned to systemic storage. Often it can be difficult to accurately detect levels of metal contamination, as bloods are only indicatory of what is in circulation, not what is stored.

I've seen this in an obese 40yr old woman, though it's possible with anybody. Any attempt at exercise had her develop a migraine & sweat profusely within minutes of commencing exercise, shutting her down. In her earlier years she used to work on farms, around pesticides, welders and metal pollutants. 20 years on & her body still held those toxins & they would get purged without prejudice during exercise, making her extremely ill. Problem was, her diet was compromised & she has food allergies - to the foods she needed to eat to slowly extricate the metals & alleviate the pressure on her detox channels. It's been a long process, but she's slowly regaining her health.
Some people will also have defective DNA with regards to waste elimination, and if the proteins required for signalling are reduced or not produced at all, then there is a detox compromise you may be completely unaware of, this can lead to an accumulation of certain toxins over time. Not altogether uncommon, although difficult to identify without rigorous testing.

Have a think about where you may have been exposed to such toxins over the years - work, on farms as a kid, inner city traffic pollution, even lead piped water. It may provide an insight into the possible cause.