Avelheda's Androvar log - The Ripped Quest - Insane mode

Avelheda

Awards
Hello fellas, this is my first log. I'm Avelheda from Rio, Brazil. I will be doing this log mainly for Androvar since I got it today.
This log features bloodworks, pictures and some cool things that I'd like to show you. I will not include my full workout routine here, since english isn't my mother tongue I don't know the exercises' names and I won't bother looking for them 'cause I don't even think it's useful. I hope you like this log.

Informations:
Height: 173 cm
Weight: *Ill wait until tomorrow morning to weight myself because I just finished an intense workout and don't want to measure it wrong since I lost lots of water*

Other products I'm taking:
Osta Shred ( roughly 1 month left)
DAA MAX (roughly 2 weeks left)
Hydroxyelite by Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals
Optimum's Creatine
Opti Men
Whey protein (Universal)

Blood test (I'll add the blood test I did two months ago as soon as I find it):
20/06/2015 - Before I started DAA Max but was already taking Osta Shred for one month roughly
ALT - 29 U/L
AST 31 U/L
LH - 3.9 mUI/ml
E2 - 26 pg/mL
Total Test - 352.0 ng/dL (lower than the first blood test, probably because of the Osta Shred)
Bioavailable Test - 271 ng/dL
Free Test - 400,7 pmol/L
SHBG - 10 nmol/L (also low from the Osta Shred)

My Workout routine and objective
I'm on vacation. I'm training everyday. I do MMA, Muay Thai at a local gym everyday and resistance training with my personal trainer 2x/week. I was weightlifting before I got on vacation but I shifted my purpose to get as ripped as I can while maintaining my muscle mass BUT I decided to throw some Weight Lifting whenever I can to help maintain my muscle mass.

I will try to eat as clean as possible with a big caloric deficit. I believe Osta Shred and my weight lifting trainings will help me maintain my Muscle Mass even with the intense cardio training and caloric deficit.

I don't know what else to say, so time for the pictures.
Before Pictures - Avelheda Androvar's log - Album on Imgur

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man! I'm in on this! Androvar is an awesome product and you can check out Strong supplement shops other logs that we had members run on here.

Avelheda

Awards
Today I took the day off to recover, my calves are sore as ****. I only did neck exercises and some push-ups at home. Tomorrow I will wake up early to train MMA and will weight lift on the afternoon.

I'm running Androvar at 4 capsules/day.

Avelheda

Awards
I don't know if this is only placebo, but I am definitely feeling a mental effect from Androvar. Yesterday I did the mistake of taking one capsule around 9PM, couldn't sleep until 2 AM cause I was fired up :32:

Maybe my low SHBG and some other personal physiological settings are making it very effective, or it's just placebo.

Anyway, its 7 AM here, I took 2 capsules now as recommended from SSS before my workout instead of taking it too close to sleep time. MMA training in one hour!

Avelheda

Awards
Just came back from the gym. 2 hours of intense training. Jesus I almost puked. But like my school's cooker said, it's only good if you feel like puking.

Let's go
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436451943.222740.jpg

Avelheda

Awards
Today I got a really tight schedule. Got a party with my friends from 1 pm to 10 pm. Couldn't workout this morning because I had an appointment with my doctor.
I will see if I can throw in a kick cardio today.

I will run Androvar at 6 capsules/day as recommended for aggressive users cause if there's a word to define my now is aggressive.

30 days is enough for me since I will start a "TRT" as soon as I finish this bottle.

Just realized I forgot to add my weight to the topic. Will get it as soon as I get home.

Avelheda

Awards
Sorry I won't be able to do the log anymore. I ask a moderator to delete this thread.
Thanks