AgeForce HGH and IGF patch!

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Okay ladies and gentlemen,
I finally am back in a normal environment which doesn't require me to hunt extremists in an insanely humid environment.

I am about three weeks in on these patches, I have only been able to wear them while I sleep but man oh man have I been getting some solid sleep, and crazy vivid dreams it is so cool. I normally don't remember my dreams but I wake up, take a piss and I want to go back to bed to finish them haha.

I have been using the HGH patch every 3 days and the IGF every two days.
I will post some baseline IgF stats soon.

I have not noticed any signs of increased strength but I have noticed increased vascularity and a better pump when I use IGF and high carb. They can get pretty painful at times. I am also running a fat burner and I feel is very complimenting of this. I have lost no muscle mass and am down about 1% body fat.

I leave the patches on for about ten hours each and they stay on me unless I'm out in the field. I will report more later on, just wanted to update this.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Quick update, just got blood drawn from a place off base here, the local guy said it should be in soon. I fasted for a couple hours and had the patch on the night before. I really wasn't sure how to go about this since it's not like I'm Injecting 10IU before hand but none the less we should see soon if my igf levels are raised.

The patches continue to provide great sleep, and I have noticed my hands falling asleep randomly which is a sign of hgh, body fat has dropped a percent but i was also cutting fat and deficit. I am now up a few pounds due to some sarms and caloric increase.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Quick edit, I am only down 1% since the start of this log, I have not dropped 3%.