(Sponsored) Gq does Sustain Alpha

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Firstly, big shout to the whole BPS team for giving me the opportunity.

About Me : Currently I am doing a meal preps, and also on Prednisone for another 3-4 weeks due to some medical issue that I have been dealing with, So Prednisone is kinda adding on some fat on me :( hence the reason why I'm doing meal prep .. Always up for a challenge.

Current Sups :
Pre - Condense w/ 6G of SNS cit malate
Intra - Aqua
Post - Gaspari Myofusion 2 scoops

Sustain Alpha Use : I will be doing 3-4 pumps a day for a first week, Application area since I have used it before will be Love Handles, Top of the feet ( Heard good things about it back in the day when PP was around, Inner thighs. If all goes well, I will buy another bottle and extend it to additional 4 weeks and add in CEL Epi-Plex .. but for this log, nothing else will be stacked but purus labs condense.

My Workout Schedule :
download.jpg

amshirts.jpg

Some of my fav gear to rock, hit me up if you would like em :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week1 @ 3 Pumps

For the first week, I stayed at 3 pumps the whole time, Noticed a slight libido increase- I'm a horny toad to begin with so lets see what 4 pumps beings to the table :) Besides the slight libido increase, just my overall well being feels awesome. Diet staying on point, except the july4th weekend got a lil outta hand but that was bound too happen. Gains wise no change in body comp., lifts will be put to test this next week, going to add 5lbs on every set and see how it goes in week2.

Week2 @ 4 Pumps

I had some minor pain in my shoulder, actually it was pretty bad for the 2 days. Doc said it is prolly due to me tapering off predinose, I stopped applying the gel on my shoulder and started doing arm pits and works pretty well, maybe even better noticed stronger libido and longer erections :) Slowly i have added 5-10lbs on each exercise. Overall feeling really good, and the Gf is happy :)

Week3 @ 5 Pumps

Experimenting with 5 pumps, To be honest i like the 4 pumps better. Libido remained the same through this week, although i was able to up the weights in each set, but im sure i woulda pushed myself at 4 pumps too. If your under 200Lbs, i believe 4 pumps will treat you right and the bottle will last longer. I will finish off this last upcoming week with 5pumps. Just been an amazing run so far, still feeling high and happy. Great gainz in gym, my inflammation is reducing .. loving life :)

Week4 @ 5 Pumps

Continued to used 5pumps, This week i tested it out on upper chest (3 pumps total) and 2 pumps on my feet. Very pleased with overall and def. ended with good note, End of the 3rd week, I had couple of parties to attend too so diet got kinda outta hand but we will ignore that :)

OVERALL REVIEW

Pros/Con of Trans-dermal. Pro = Rub it in morning after shower don't have to worry about it for next 24hrs.
Con = I have seen some people complain about TD ( Itching, Rashes, etc) For me this wasn't an issue with this product, I reacted very well.

Strength/Mood/Recovery/Libido = Were the high points on this cycle, Again I didn't stack this with anything to give a fair review of the product. I would recommend this at 4 pumps for under 200Lbs and the bottle should last you nearly over a month. Once i started 4pumps in week 2, I def. noticed better mood and higher libido. This product can easily stack with almost anything out there and work well in PCT as well. Keep in mind, I was and still on meds(predinose) for my inflammation issue, so taking this as a TD was just amazing although I didn't lean out on my meal prep(holding water weight from medicine), my strength increased through out the month. I added +10-15lbs on almost all exercises (doing all supersets) and also more reps in dibs/pushups area. So i am very pleased with my monthly progress. I would have love to run this for 8 weeks, but I have been putting off my cel epi-plex for a while and now I must run that solo :)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Here!! Your's is all colorful & stuff...need to step my game up!! :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1: - OFF DAY

Application Use :
2 Pumps - 1 On Each Love Handles.
1 Pump - Spread out on top of the feet

Initial reaction :
This stuff is awesome, I have tried previous topical wont name the co. or product but they stink and takes forever to dry and leaves my skin itchy. But this stuff .. after shower leave it off and show off your sexy body for 4-5 mins and you are good to go :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's hard to do all that fancy stuff from my phone though.
ha yup, I usually do mobile too but this log will force me to use my laptop (which is good bc it just sits and collects dust)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
in-have two bottles i will be using soon :)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
ha yup, I usually do mobile too but this log will force me to use my laptop (which is good bc it just sits and collects dust)
Maybe I should utilize our iPad more. It's just so much easier to do things on go from my phone....especially with a wide open 2.5 year old running around. :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in-have two bottles i will be using soon :)
yikes, you only need one .. trade me the other to complete a 8week run :)

Maybe I should utilize our iPad more. It's just so much easier to do things on go from my phone....especially with a wide open 2.5 year old running around. :)

haha can only imaginee, I have a lot of nephew/nieces and first thing they ask for is my iphone/ipad to play games lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting the day off with a meme i made ..

sustainmeme.jpg

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2: - Chest / Bi's / Sauna

Application Use :
2 Pumps - 1 On Each Inner thighs
1 Pump - Spread on love handles

Workout :
I work out around 5-6PM, so will update ..pretty excited to hit up the gym today since I broke the Gym Law and missed a monday. And brought my clothes as well, so will do around 20-30mins sauna afterwards.

Libido Check :
Bt1s2-yCIAAtWQf.jpg

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3: - Back/ Tri's / Cardio

Application Use :
3 Pumps - Today i tried Cavicle, and will stay through it all this week :)

Workout :
Yesterday workout was pretty good, And sauna afterwards was amazing wish it was an industrial sized one though but still better then nothing. To early to say any effects from this right, I am only doing 3 pumps .. will go to 4 starting this coming monday.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS - Is this the same exact formula that PP had it, or was it tweaked ? I noticed on the label now it doesn't list how much of the main ingridents, I think the old one did if im not mistaken.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4: - Shoulders/Legs

Application Use :
2 Pumps - Cavicle
1 Pump - Top of the feet

Workout :
Starting to feel a little libido increase i think, throughout the day I feel great .. starting to feel bloated even on these meal preps due to the medicine, last night had a little discomfort in stomach and had to wake up drink some water, which are the 2 sides that the doctor told me about it ..so was expecting it .. still staying focused and grinding it out w/ no days rest :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
* Updated post #2, for my overall week1 review *

Hope everyone had a great long weekend, time to grind it out and increasing it to 4 pumps this week :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8: -Chest/Back/Bi's

Application Use :
4 Pumps - Spread evenly on shoulders.

Update :
Going from 3 to 4 pumps all this week, lets see what it brings. Also have updated the post#2 as a quick review. Mainly the long weekend just consisted of bbq & beers. No workouts, instead just played bball and flag football with buddies .. Looking forward to hitting the gym back again and getting back on track.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8: -Chest/Tri/Sauna

Application Use :

Update :
Going from 3 to 4 pumps all this week, lets see what it brings. Also have updated the post#2 as a quick review. Mainly the long weekend just consisted of bbq & beers. No workouts, instead just played bball and flag football with buddies .. Looking forward to hitting the gym back again and getting back on track.
I increased to 4 last night. My libido is up already. So, waiting to see what 4 pumps does. :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my fav Ben Pakulski .. love watching his video's, as he always go in depth on muscle movement.

[video=youtube;3-LYb2Qz9VY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-LYb2Qz9VY[/video]

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9: -Bi Ceps & Forearms/ Maybe Cardio

Application Use :

Update :
Had an amazing workout yesterday, started a new program yesterday so ended up doing Chest/Back and then was about to leave but pump was in full effect and killed bi's with a friend. Today is a Bi-Ceps/Forearms day, again this a Ben Pulaski program, tonight workout will look something like this.

Standing Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 8-12
Incline Dumbbell Curl – super set with – Reverse Curls: 3 sets of 8-12
One Arm Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 4-6 (increase weight)
Hammer Curls – super set with – Wrist Curls: 4 sets of 8-12

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bbshirtsale4.jpg

Will be rocking this today .. hit me up if any1 needs these :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10: Rest day = Abs/Cardio/Sauna

Application Use :

Update :
Okay think im feeling this already, def a libido increase, and feeling great overall on it.

Hammer Curls – super set with – Wrist Curls: 4 sets of 8-12 << I was dying on this set, started out way too heavy but felt amazing

Also check out BPS new topical - http://www.bpsnutrition.net/topicals/Laxacrine

If it abosorbs just as good as sustain, I will def give it a shot .. great intro price.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 10: Rest day = Abs/Cardio/Sauna

Application Use :

Update :
Okay think im feeling this already, def a libido increase, and feeling great overall on it.

Hammer Curls – super set with – Wrist Curls: 4 sets of 8-12 << I was dying on this set, started out way too heavy but felt amazing

Also check out BPS new topical - http://www.bpsnutrition.net/topicals/Laxacrine

If it abosorbs just as good as sustain, I will def give it a shot .. great intro price.
Thanks for the shoutout! Glad to see things are progressing!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11: Leg Day

Application Use :

Update :
Yesterday ended up doing around 5 miles run and then just focused on abs. I have a huge pain in the shoulder area, I believe this is being caused my predinose which is one of the side effect.. today is a leg day, so hopefully after tonight's rest ill feel all good for tomorrow workout. But the pain is just brutal when i lift my right shoulder. Might pop in some pills and pass out.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12: TriCeps

Application Use :
2 Pumps - Arm Pits
2 Pumps - Top Of the Feet.

Update :
Yesterday leg day update:

73e65617c035460c1c59edb3c1307572.jpg

picture says a thousand words :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm feeling the same way today. Waddled after my son at the park for a couple hours earlier.
Yeah its painful .. but feels good at the same time lol

Shoulder is feeling a lil better, so gonna try hitting triceps hard today
YatesWifey04 are you staying at 4 pumps for rest of cycle or bumping it to 5 ?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its painful .. but feels good at the same time lol

Shoulder is feeling a lil better, so gonna try hitting triceps hard today
YatesWifey04 are you staying at 4 pumps for rest of cycle or bumping it to 5 ?
I'll probably stay at 4. It seems to be doing the trick for my libido & I'm starting to notice a slight strength increase as well. So, going to keep at 4 for now.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 13: Chest & Bi's

Application Use :
2 Pumps - Arm Pits

Yesterday Workout Update :
Ended up doing shoulder & tri's .. Shoulder felt pretty good and damn the pump was amazing. With my condense i threw in half scoop of purple wraath and a gram of agmatine .. it was just insane.

Today Workout Update :
Hit up chest and Bi's pretty hardcore with my cousin who is a professional. We went early morning, so I applied the sustain gel after the workout today around 1 PM. Overall i am loving the recovery, strength and just how i feel overall.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 15: Chest & Bi's

Application Use :
3 Pumps - Arm Pits (1.5 on each)

Yesterday Workout Update :
Just relaxed and threw around football with buddies.

Today Workout :
Excited to start a new program today, hitting up chest & bi's hardcore, each consisting of 4-5 supersets. Also updated post #2 for my weekly review, started 5 pumps today to compare to week2 :) Also got an appt with my neurologist on my inflammation issue, so hopefully ill get some good news and continue to taper off meds .. tryna not let that get to me and stay focused in gym.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
You mean rest day?? I'm glad it is...I'm a waddling mess again after sumo deadlifts yesterday. Going to do some yoga in a bit though.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha!! Have to give those muscles a chance to heal & grow at some point!! Technically my "rest" days are abs & core yoga/cardio. My legs & butt thank me for it, today!!
lol

Im really the same way, I use rest of abs and cardio and try to get in a sauna for recovery.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 18: Rest - Cardio/Abs

Application Use :
3 Pumps - Arm Pits (1.5 on each)

My Doc Appt. :
Went really well, said the inflammation is gone but will continue to taper off the meds and just hope for it not to come back .. cant wait to get off this crap, now its causing me sleep issues.. starting friday i will be at 30mg, so hopefully sides keep decreasing.

Workouts :
Pretty Insane workouts for last 2 days, Resting today and wont be doing back/leg this week due to some strain in my quad still. Sat-Sun got a party to attend too so will be doing chest/bi & shoulder/tri on thurs & fri. Staying the same weight and will be pushing for 5Lb increase on each lift come monday.. pretty confident i will be able too :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated the post#2 with my 3rd week review

picsustain.jpg

roughly around ~84 pumps used so far

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Experimenting with 5 pumps, To be honest i like the 4 pumps better. Libido remained the same through this week, although i was able to up the weights in each set, but im sure i woulda pushed myself at 4 pumps too. If your under 200Lbs, i believe 4 pumps will treat you right and the bottle will last longer. I will finish off this last upcoming week with 5pumps. Just been an amazing run so far, still feeling high and happy. Great gainz in gym, my inflammation is reducing .. loving life :) [/CENTER]
I have to say that 4 pumps has been ideal for me. I'd definitely say 4 pumps is the magic number for a female on the lighter side (like me). It has kept my libido high (even during increased estrogen phases). I've noticed a steady strength & stamina increase as well.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that 4 pumps has been ideal for me. I'd definitely say 4 pumps is the magic number for a female on the lighter side (like me). It has kept my libido high (even during increased estrogen phases). I've noticed a steady strength & stamina increase as well.
I agree, 4 is the magic number.

couple of days on 5 pumps, i woke up with no boner (very rare) lol

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
That has been the consensus with our females as well. Depends on your goals but it always ends up being 4. Glad you're digging it!
I agree, 4 is the magic number.

couple of days on 5 pumps, i woke up with no boner (very rare) lol
How has recovery been for you?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That has been the consensus with our females as well. Depends on your goals but it always ends up being 4. Glad you're digging it!

How has recovery been for you?
Strength & recovery have been amazing .. feel refreshed and push higher weights next day :)